The Unexpected

By KayDahDon

" Shit was so unexpected, who would've thought that this was going to happen?" What's Going To Happen, You M... More

CHAPTER 1
FACECLAIMS PART I
FACECLAIMS PART II
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NOT A CHAPTER ❗
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Not A Chapter📍
CHAPTER 10
FACECLAIM PART III
Sigh😣
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hear me out🗣
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
😗
CHAPTER 15
Listen ...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Listen
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
PSA❗
Sorry not sorry
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
PSA😩❗
Chapter 32

CHAPTER 16

6K 270 21
By KayDahDon

Omniscient POV

It's been 2 weeks since Kehlanis found out that she was indeed 4 months pregnant with twin baby girls. Her and Sincere have been talking everyday since then, getting to know each other more. They even went shopping for the babies.

They're both excited to see where this journey takes them but also nervous.

Today is the day that they are going to tell their families the big news. They are going to one of Sincere dad's restaurant, which is also one of Kehlanis's favorite restaurant but she didn't know it was owned by his father.

Kehlanis has literally been a nervous wreck all morning, she doesn't know how her dad is going to react and it's driving her up a wall. She called her parents the night before and told them she has something important to share with them so she's taking them out to dinner to one of her favorite restaurants.

Her brother has been calling and checking up on her as much as he can. She hasn't even told her bestfriends yet, only people that knew was Sincere, her brother and her.

She hasn't told anyone, not because she's scared. It's because she hasn't told her dad yet and that's the only reaction that's she's scared of. She doesn't know how he's going to react to her being pregnant and who's her children father but her gut is telling her it's not going to be pretty.

She's always been a daddy's girl, never wanted to disappoint him, could never do no wrong in his eyes. Her brother and dad have always been overprotective over her and her siblings. But her more specifically because of her past relationship.

Kehlanis always been a good girl, always to herself, a homebody...but don't let that fool you, she'll beat a bitch ass if it comes down to it. She never had a boyfriend until she was 17 not because she wasn't allowed to or anything but because she was more into females back then.

But as her and her first love, her bestfriend, Malick got older, they became more attracted to each other . They were together for 3 years but been bestfriends since she was 11 and he was 13, they moved in together when she turned 19.

Everything was wonderful, he never cheated and vice versa, they went on dates every weekend, always made time for each other, went on baecations...they did everything together.

Only problem was he worked for her dad, one of her dad's best workers actually. Wasn't really a problem because her dad approved and was happy that his babygirl was finally coming outta her shell. But one day, they were coming back from their date on the way back home.

They got held up at a stop light 10 minutes away from home, that night Kehlanis felt like someone was watching them but she thought she was just paranoid...turns out she wasn't. As the light turned green, a black SUV pulled up right beside them and lit up the car from the driver's side causing Malick to serve and crash into a tree instantly killing him and their baby she was carrying at 18 weeks.

Kehlanis was in a coma for 6 months, everyone was coming and visiting her, her dad never left unless if it was to find out who was the cause of it, which only took him a few days and it was handled as quick as possible. It was some new rookie that wanted to make a name for himself by taking out his competition not knowing what he was getting himself into.

When Kehlanis woke up and was told the news, she went completely mute. Fell into depression, was suicidal. It hurt her to the core that she never got a chance to tell Malick that she was carrying their child and it hurt her even more that he was no longer here with her.

After Malick died, she went back to dealing with females only, well Leasandra only. She got his name tattooed down he spine in Chinese and she got the date of the accident behind her ear in memory of him and their child.

This is why her dad and brother are so overprotective over her because of what she's been through and they never want her to experience it again because they felt helpless.

She told Sincere because she felt like he has a right to know why her brother reacted the way that he did and so that he can have a heads up in her dad.

But she's also nervous about meeting Sincere's family, his sister to be specific. He told her about his family, everyone is cool but his sister is very over protective over him especially after what happened with his first girlfriend ever. Even though he's the oldest by 2 years, she's still very over protective over her siblings.

His first relationship was okay, everything was fine. He was 18 at the time, fresh outta high school. Was also making a name for himself in the streets, working hard to take over his dad's position. They were 'in love', she was a good girl until she started hanging around the wrong crowd, letting people dictate her life choices, started doing shit just to fit in then it got worse when he started making more money, she became money hungry.

To the point where she'll do anything to get what she wants...money. He kept her up with the latest designer and shit but then he start to notice a change in her character, the arguments got so bad to the point where she laid her hands on him and arguments where always about one thing...money.

It was never enough for her, to satisfy her. He tried, shit he did everything he could to make her happy. But it was just never enough, she started sleeping around. People came back and warned him but he didn't want to believe that he say she say and he loved her. But that all changed when he woke up to his Instagram going crazy one day, seeing that he was tagged in a video, a sextape with his girlfriend and cousin he considered as a brother.

He was crushed, out of all people she chose to sleep with someone he considered as a brother.
Which is his sister is the way that she is when it comes to him. He only told Kehlanis to give her a heads up, because he knows how his sister can get.

Sincere has been trying to take her mind off of the negativity, has been trying to cheer her up. And it's slowly but surely working.

He's been with her for the past 2 weeks, it's either been at her house or his.
Been spoiling her rotten, everything she wanted she got it, food wise of course.

They are currently over at her house, in her bed laid up, watching TV while rubbing on her booty causing her to doze off and followed right behind her.

●●●

Dinner time

Kehlanis's POV

" Alright, so my parents and siblings are already at the restaurant " Sincere said after hanging up his phone then grabbing my hand with his free hand since he's currently driving to his dad's restaurant.

I'm so fucking nervous, I just have this feeling in my stomach.

" Oh Okay, well we can do it like this. When we get to the restaurant, you can go sit with your parents while I wait at the front desk until my family gets there then we'll come and join y'all at the table " I said while playing with my phone case.

" Mamas, are sure you don't want me to wait with you? I understand that you're nervous and shit but you know I gotchu right?" He said rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

God, I just wanna thank you for him. I just pray that we make it. Amen.

" I know Gio, I gotchu too. But please don't fight me on this, can we please just do it that way? Please?" I said whining in the end, I just wanna buy some time because I know once we're seated shit about to hit the fan.

" Aiight man, on my Mama I'm on anybody ass about you tonight. Not boutta be stressing my girl while she carrying my seeds, that shit dead." He said mumbling the last part pulling into a parking spot, probably thinking I ain't hear him calling me his girl causing me to blush.

He called me his girl yall...Tiihii.

●●●

Yall, on my Mama I was sick like a dog bruh.😭😭😭had me boohoo crying to my boy bestfriend😞I'm feeling better now tho.
Lemme go start that other chapter because I promised yall 2 for being understanding 🥺never dg tha shit again tho😭😭

See yall next chapter 🤝🏽

Don't forget to vote and comment 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 38.8K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
293K 13.1K 30
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 & 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚...
60K 3.1K 26
No description just read 🙃
46.1K 1.4K 38
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.