Loving A Thug Ain't Easy

By BabyCakes2921

"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. E... More

Characters
Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Pause
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Comments
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Authors Note

Chapter 4

14.8K 362 56
By BabyCakes2921

DEBBIE'S POV

"Everybody, living room. Now", I said as we came in.

Me and the kids walked into the downstairs living room since we didn't have a tv and there were no distractions. Once we got situated Marcus came in and sat with us.

"Daddy!!", Zoey jumped up and ran into his arms laying on him. She is so spoiled.

"Why are we in the living room that don't have a tv?", Marcus asked.

"Because we need to have a talk. Everybody look like they have something on their chest so we need to talk about it", I answered and everybody just started smacking they lips, letting out breaths and rolling their eyes. These are definitely Marcus kids.

"I'll go first", Zoey spoke up saying. "I wanna live with Aunt Kee"

"No. Period", I answered.

"Whhhyyy?? You and daddy don't love me"

"Whoa whoa whoa princess I love you and your brothers"

"You got a funny way of showing it", Zach mumbled crossing his arms.

"Okay I know I've been gone a lot alright, but it's so..."

"You can take care of us", the kids said at the same time.

"Daddy we know that but dang you can't find any time for us?", Zach said. "I be doing good in school and I'd think you'd be proud of me but you never here to see my accomplishment"

"Yeah daddy and I have a talent show coming up are you going to miss that?", Zoey asked looking in his eyes.

"No princess I won't"

"Daddy we suppose to be going to tha court and have father and son bball day but you missed it last year are you gonna be able to come this year?"

"I'll try Zar. I'm sorry, I know I'm gone a lot but business is booming right now and when I'm done I'll have all the time for you guys alright"

"Is that time going to be soon?", Zoey asked putting her arm around his shoulder.

"I hope so princess. Babe you have anything you need to get off your chest?"

"No, nothing right now. Kids you feeling better?"

"Yeah", they all said together.

"Alright well let's go, everybody need to go get ready for bed"

"Okay mama", they all got up running upstairs and I was about to get up to until I was pulled and sat on Marcus lap.

"You happy now?", he asked sexily in my ear.

"Y-yeah. You umm. You hungry?", I asked standing up.

"Yeah, but not for nun in the kitchen", he stood up and carried me upstairs. He didn't smell like weed or alcohol so he can have what he want tonight.

He closed and locked the door and put me on the bed.

"You miss me baby?", he asked pulling my tights down.

"Yes I did. You done being a pain in the a**?"

"I'm never a pain in the a** and quit cussin girl", he pulled my panties down and I opened my legs for him to come in. He kissed around my thighs and put his finger in my pearl.

"Mmm Marcus", my breathing started to slow down and I let a moan out.

He started fingering me faster and faster. "D*mn girl why you so tight?"

"Uuuuhhh I don't knoooww", he pulled his fingers out and put his tongue in and started eating.

"Babbyy", I held his head but he pulled me closer to his face and added a finger. I tried to scoot up but he pulled me back down making me moan louder.

"Eeeeezzzz!!!"

"Who was that?", I asked sitting up.

"The kids playing, lay back down girl"

"No Marcus go check on my babies"

"They straight ma, they just playing around alright. Now chill"

"No I don't want nothing no more, move", I kicked him off of me and I got up feeling weird in between the legs. I put on some shorts but I left my panties off, I can just get in the shower when I come back in.

"Alright fine then. Don't ask me for nun later, now go see that the kids playing", I rolled my eyes and left the room and I'm pissed that he's right.

They were playing a racing game and Zoey kept crashing into the walls and other cars on an accident.

"Hey you guys need to keep it down and stop screaming"

"Okay ma", Zach said not looking up.

"Sorry mom", Zar said.

"We'll be more quiet", Zoey said.

"Thank you", I walked back into the room and the lights were off and it was dark.

I tried turning the light on but before I could I was slammed into the door and picked up.

"You gone get it now for not listening to me", I held on to Marcus and I could feel his man at attention against my stomach.

"Yes daddy"

KEE's POV

1 WEEK LATER

Im just landing back in ATL and man I had a hell of a trip. I had a lot of work and running around to do, and this pregnancy is killing me. I feel so damn big like all I do is eat and sleep.

My whole trip away I couldn't talk to anybody, it was required that I had my full attention on taking care of business. Once I stepped into my car I decided to sit there for a while and get myself prepared for any questions that's going to come my way once I'm contacted.

I turned my phone on and all my messages came to my phone. I had messages from my dad, Angel, Debbie, Marcus, Taj and a whole bunch of other people. I don't even feel like replying to all these messages fareal fareal.

I sat my phone in the cup holder and connecting my Bluetooth to the car. Flawless remix by Beyonce and Nicki started playing through the car speakers.

Before I got home I stopped at the store to get some stuff for dinner and to stock up on snacks of course. When I opened the door it was all dark and quiet. I sighed and put the bags in the kitchen. I hung my jacket up in the closet in the hallway and headed upstairs.

The master bedroom door was cracked and you could flashes of light from the tv. The closer I got to the door I could hear little moans, I opened the door all the way and stood in the doorway not believing what Im seeing right.

TAJ's POV

Man I ain't talk to my wife in a week. She not responding to any of my texts and her phone keep going to voicemail. I swear to god Kee gone have some shyt to deal with when I see her. If she think she leaving me, she got another thing coming for her.

It's Friday night and I ain't got shyt else to do but sit around since Kee or ManMan not here. "I need some bomb ass head", I said out loud while flicking through channels. "Fvck this shyt man" , I dropped the remote and picked up my phone going through my messages to text Trina.

TEXT MODE

Me: Yo Trina Wud

BombAssHead: Nothing sitting here bored, wbu big daddy

Me: ain't shyt, you tryna slide thru

BombAssHead: Sure, where I'm sliding too??

Me: the crib, you remember where it's at right??

BombAssHead: Yea, I'll be there in bout 20 mins. Be ready

Me: ard

TEXT MODE OVER

With that I put my phone on the charger and went to hop in the shower. About 10 mins after I got out Trina was ringing my phone telling me she was outside.

I met her at the door and we went straight to the master bedroom. Once we got there she didn't waist no time. She straight pulled a nigga's ball shorts down and started giving top.

This shyt feel so good, it's not better than my wife's but it's close enough. "Fvck !!" , I gripped her hair as she started deep throating and playing with my balls. This bytch trying to get a nigga to bust early while I'm trying to enjoy this shyt.

While I'm moving her head up and down I heard her gag a little, "You better not throw up on my shyt yo". After I said that she came up and was sucking on the tip making me go the fvck crazy. "I'm finna bust" and with that said I bust all in her mouth.

Shawty cleaned that shyt up to, but that didn't stop her from sucking. She went back to deep throating and I'm so zoned out right now.

I was guiding her head up and down with my eyes closed when I heard somebody clear there throat. My eyes shot open and head came up so fast just to connect with Kee's angry eyes. "Fvvck!!" I tried getting up, but jawn was all into it that she didn't realize what was going on.

I pushed her head back, "Yo you gotta go, like now!!". I could tell that she was about to say something back until she realized Kee was there standing in the doorway and she quickly got her stuff and left. I guess she just as scared as I am right now.

I swear if looks could kill I would be dead as fvck right now. By now Kee was on her way downstairs. I got up, pulling my shorts up running after her. "Kee where you going?? I'm sorry babe." , I said pulling her arm to stop her from walking out our front door.

She turned around so fast "I'm not ya fvcking babe, don't say shyt to me and don't fvcking touch me with ya dirty ass!!" I saw so much anger in her eyes. With that she snatched her arm away, hopped in her car speeding off.

"Man I really fvcked up this time. Shyyttt!!!", I shouted running my hands over my head and heading upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
468K 25.4K 33
❝ I loved him against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness. Against all discouragement that could be. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗...
4.9K 79 21
They told me he was dangerous. They told me stay away but I just couldn't. I never knew loving a criminal would get me in Trouble. {COMPLETED}
85.8K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...