Begin Again (A Pokeshipping S...

By StunningKim

[Completed] Years after, when Ash runs across Misty again, he remembered the unfortunate loss of her memories... More

Playdate
Friend
Unexpected
Meeting
Mission
Our Place
Stupid Pranks!
The Hotel
Memories
Tests and Helpless
Clues
All your fault
Right or wrong?
The Perfect Plans
Changed
Right and Left
Realization [Part- I]
Realization [Part-II]
Worries
Why? Why me?
Partying Rattatas
Queen
Danger
Promise
New Memories
Confession
Tutoring
The Week of Hell
Freedom
Practice makes one...tired
League
Friends and Foes
Spy
The Big News
Caught
Explanations
Begin Again
Bonus Chapter: Who is Serena's crush?
Thank you!

Cling and cringe

405 24 70
By StunningKim

Okay so-

BEGIN AGAIN RANKED 1ST IN SATOKASU!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!

Begin Again (A Pokeshipping Story) 

#1 in SatoKasu (21-09-21)

I honestly don't know when it did, but I checked yesterday, and I saw it. It literally made me overflow with happiness!! Thank you all so so so much. Still I can't thank you enough!

Wait, know what? I'll say thank you for everything now itself. So-

Thank you so much for 2k+ reads

Thank you so much for 400+ votes

Thank you so much for reading!

So, a new update, just for you! Enjoy, and thank you again~

-Your dearest non-re-reader procrastinating author~

-

Warning- a little bit of cringey stuff ahead.

-

"Why is she getting so clingy to him?" Dawn asked, scrunching her face in disgust.

"She's making me cringe so badly..." Yellow stated, everybody nodded.

"I don't feel good about this..." Ursula stated.

"Don't we all?" Serena said, looking back at the clingy person sticking to Ash.

"Misty, you haven't spoken anything for a while, what's up?" Gary asked, Misty was still eyeing the girl with Ash.

"Shh, she'll burst." May said, trying to quiet Gary.

"She's...jealous?" Clemont asked, Misty shot him a death glare and he looked somewhere else.

"MISTY!" Leaf yelled.

"WHAT?"

"Hi!" Leaf said, smiling.

"Later, Leaf." Misty said, going back to Ash and the girl.

"Oh no.."

"Shoot..."

"Why..."

"Just, why..."

"Keep calm..keep calm..keep- I can't keep calm." Misty said, banging her head against the table.

The girl, whom they were eyeing all this time, started nibbling on Ash's ear.

"What the hell is wrong with her?!" Brock asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Disgusting." Drew stated.

"Why are we even looking?" Serena asked.

"Because it's disgustingly interesting and a scene worth watching honestly." Gary said.

"Ugh." Paul sighed.

"Woah woah, Misty. Calm down girl." Clemont told her. She looked at him, and everybody, staring at her hands. She looked down, realizing that she bent her spoon, pulling out all her anger on it.

"These spoons weren't supposed to bend.." Serena stated, eyeing the spoon in her hand.

"When in Misty's hand, I guess not.." Drew told her, she nodded.

"Also, why isn't Ash stopping her?" May asked, everybody looked back at the clingy scene again.

"Boys are boys after all..." Brock said, Dawn and Serena shot him a glare, Ursula went back to texting on her phone, and May continued eating.

"Where's Misty?" Gary asked, grabbing everybody's direction.

Leaf looks at Ash, she's not there. All look around the cafeteria.

"Oh kay...where the hell is she?" Drew asked, just then a screeching noise from all the speakers came causing everyone to slam their hands against their ears.

"FIRE FIRE THERE'S A FIRE! RUN!" Someone from the speaker room announced. Every student in the cafeteria started shouting and causing chaos, shoving everybody and everything aside and running out of the room, their life depended on it.

Gary sighed and said, "Let's sit here until she comes back." and resumed eating his food. Everybody did the same, Ash too.

"Hey Ash! Why are you sitting alone? Come here." Dawn yelled across the room, gaining Ash's attention. He took a moment thinking, but still got up and went to their table.

"WHAT THE HELL? THERE'S A FIRE! WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL EATING? RUUUN!" Flora yelled, and grabbed Ash's elbow, trying to drag him with her.

"We'll pass. We have other things to do." May said looking at her, trying not to sound sarcastic. Flora just runs away.

"Rather than clinging to other people..." Serena said, rolling her eyes.

"She seems to like you, Ash." Dawn asked Ash, who was silently munching his sandwich.

"I know." He answered.

"Do you like her?" Leaf asked.

"I don't." He replied.

"Why did you let her cling onto you then?"

"I don't see any reason to tell you that." Ash said and got up as he didn't even look at the source of the voice, already knowing who it was, grabbed his bag, and started to walk towards the exit.

"Of course, you don't." Misty said and she sat at her initial seat which she was on earlier and took a deep breath.

"Now...what was that for?" Paul asked, as he leaned over the table, his elbows resting on it.

"What was for what?" Misty asked, trying to act innocent.

"Don't try to act innocent, Misty. We all know you are not." May said as a matter of fact.

"What if they catch you? There are cameras everywhere." Serena asked in confusion.

"They won't." Misty simply stated.

"How?" Drew asked.

"That's for me to know and you all to never understand." Misty said and winked.

All except Misty sighed, and then continued eating or doing their work. They heard the chaos of students and teachers outside die down, and luckily the principal just announced on the speaker that no one should ever do something like this again, rather than finding the person who did it. Basically because they couldn't find that student.

Leaf remembered something. "Anyway, Ms. Rezerds had called you in the maths lab some time ago. Go check." She said, looking at Misty. Misty nodded.

"What for?" She asked.

"I don't know." Leaf answered.

"Alright, see you all after school. Bye!" Misty said as she got up and left. It was their last class for the day now, and as she and Ash had to meet up with Mrs. Wington after school, everybody decided to wait for them.

"Hopefully this will work. Let's go tell Ash now. Come on." Dawn said as she got up with everybody else and went to look for Ash.

~~

"Ms. Rezerds? Can I come in?" Misty asked from outside the mathematics lab. Ms. Rezerd's head shot up and she smiled. "Come in dear." She said, Misty came in.

"You wanted to see me?" Misty asked.

"No actually, but now I do have a reason to see you." Ms. Rezerds said as she collected her papers and kept them aside.

'Eh? Leaf lied?' Misty asked herself as she thought. She directed her attention to Ms. Rezerds.

"I want you to be in the maths project this year." Ms. Rezerds stated. Misty eyed her, and was about to speak when Ash entered the room.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked, looking at the teacher. The teacher raised an eyebrow.

"How did you guys know I wanted to see you? I didn't even tell anybody to inform you both." Olivia said, thinking deeply.

"Well, guess we're mind readers then." Misty said, slightly smirking. "So anyway, all I wanted to say is Mrs. Wington already took us for her project, so I guess we can't be in yours. Sorry." She added, and Ash nodded.

"Both of you?" Olivia asked, both the students nodded.

"Okay well...be in the maths project. It's more important than any other anyway." Olivia stated. Misty raised an eyebrow.

"How can you even say that? Chemistry is very important too, lady." Mrs. Wington emerged through the door and said.

"Maths is more interesting, Emily." Olivia said.

"Not more than Chemistry." Emily, Mrs. Wington, stated.

"Oh yeah? Tell me one interesting thing about Chemistry." Olivia asked, crossing her arms.

"You should ask what's NOT interesting about chemistry." Emily said.

"That is a question you should ask about Maths." Olivia said, Emily scowled.

"Bottom line, I have already booked them, so they are in my project." Emily said, hoping to end this argument and win.

"You can have others, like that flower girl..what was her name again?" Olivia asked, looking at the children.

"Flora." Misty said, Olivia nodded.

"Yes, Flora. Take her, take some from the A-class, there are so many options. Why only them?" Olivia asked Emily.

"Why don't you do that? And I choose them 'cause they are excellent in chemistry." Emily replied.

"I don't want to, these students are outstanding in maths too. I want them and that's it." Olivia stated.

"I have them and that's it." Emily stated as well.

"Emily I swear if you don't give them to me-" Olivia said, raising her voice a little, her voice echoing in the room and the basement a bit.

"So what huh? What will you do?" Emily asked.

'We both are not things...what's with the 'give them to me'...?' Misty thought while she looked at her back, there were chairs with tables on it. She looked back at the teachers, and then at Ash. She could tell he was bored, just liked her.

"Want to take a seat?" She asked, him pointing at the chairs. He nodded, and they both went near two of the chairs, sitting on it. They both looked back at the scene.

"I will tell everybody about your affair with Mr. Filler." Olivia said. Emily laughed.

"I am very happy with my husband. And I ain't having an affair with him, you are." Emily said.

"So what? I am single, I can date anybody I want." Olivia said.

"Not married people..." Emily mumbled. Olivia heard it.

"I didn't know, I got to know yesterday...I ended it...I thought we would work out.." Olivia said, and started sobbing.

Ash and Misty both looked at each other.

"Aw, honey. Don't worry, you'll get someone who deserves you, soon. Don't cry." Emily hugged Olivia, caressing her back.

'What the hell?' Misty thought as she raised an eyebrow and eyed the teachers.

"I guess. He went away, and you took the children too. I have nothing left." Olivia said, sobbing more.

"I won't give you Ash and Misty because of this." Emily said, pulling back and narrowing her eyes.

"BUT I SAID I WANT THEM." Olivia yelled. Her voice echoed all the way through the basement.

"AND I SAID I HAVE THEM." Emily shouted back. Misty looked at Ash, he had an expressionless face.

"CHEMISTRY IS STUPID."

"IT'S NOT, MATHS IS."

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"YES."

The principal entered through the door. "Mrs. Wington, Ms. Rezerds, please stop-"

"SHUT.UP.NOW."Misty yelled as she got up, both the teachers looked at her. Everybody looked at her. Both the teachers eventually shut up.

"Misty, that is not how you talk to teachers." Mr. Wilson said.

"If they won't shut up, I will have to. Besides they are fighting for a stupid reason." Misty stated sitting down again.

"Ms. Rezerds and Mrs. Wington. I watched you all this time through the cameras, this is not acceptable, to fight over students. That's why I have made a decision." Mr. Wilson said.

"What decision?" Olivia and Emily said in unison.

"Misty and Ash won't be participating in any kind of project this year."

"WHAT?!" Mrs. Wington said.

"Yes, you heard me."

'Will somebody ever let us decide for ourselves?' Misty thought.

"Now, stop this and go back to your respective classes. Ash and Misty, please come with me to the office." Mr. Wilson said as he reached for the door. Ash and Misty followed behind.

They reached the office, and Mr. Wilson took a seat on his chair, exhaling slowly.

"Ash, please sit down." He said, Ash took a seat, and Misty was going to take one too but Mr. Wilson stopped her.

"Misty, I need to talk to you." He said. Misty raised an eyebrow, but eventually nodded and kept standing.

"I appreciate your efforts in trying to calm your teachers down, but your way was unacceptable. You will need to write an apology letter to both of them." Mr. Wilson stated.

"Okay." was all Misty answered.

"So you're okay with it? I thought you would protest or something..." Mr. Wilson said.

"I have many other important things to do." Misty said, shrugging.

"So you're saying this is not important?" The principal asked.

"Did I say that? No. So no." Misty said, sitting on a chair. "I just said I have other things to do."

"Like what?" Mr. Wilson asked.

"Like sneaking into the speaker room and yelling there's a fire so that everybody panics and gets out of the school." Ash said plainly. Misty's eyes widened, and Mr. Wilson's face held rage.

"You were the one who did it?!" He asked, looking at Misty. Misty looked at Ash, seeing a slight smirk on his face, she groaned. She figured there wasn't any way to escape this, so she accepted defeat.

"Doesn't it seem like it?" Misty asked back. Mr. Wilson sighed deeply.

"According to the school rules, you should be expelled." Mr. Wilson stated, looking at both the children in front of him. Misty looked down, already knowing that this was coming, and Ash's eyes widened slightly.

"Ahh, well. It was nice learning various things from you for three straight years. I'll take my leave now. Thank you." Misty said, getting up and bowing, then turning around to head to the door. Ash looked at Mr. Wilson shaking his head slightly, Mr. Wilson looked back at him and nodded.

"But.." Mr. Wilson began. Misty turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"But...?"

"Since you have been such a good kid for so long and this is only your first time doing something crazy like this, I will let you go with a warning and two days suspension." Mr. Wilson said, smiling at her and then nodding.

"Well- Thank you..." Misty said, smiling back a little.

"You will still need to write those apology letters, I suppose you will complete it in your two day suspension starting from tomorrow..?" Mr. Wilson asked, Misty nodded. "Yes I will. Thank you, I will go now." She said and went out of the principal's office.

"Mr. Ketchum..I-"

"If she does anything stupid in the future, which I am sure she wouldn't now, don't punish her. Just know that everything she is doing is for me, and I will be responsible for that. So if ever you want to give a punishment, punish me, not her. That's all, thank you." Ash said, and got up, going out as well. Mr. Wilson stared at him going out, blinking twice.

"Young love..." He said to himself, chuckling and then carrying on with his work.

~

After school...

~

"Hey you guys, weren't you supposed to be with Mrs. Wingto-" May began, but was cut off by Dawn.

"MISTY, I GOT TO KNOW YOU ARE EXPELLED. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" She yelled and asked, everybody turned to her, and then to Misty, who was silent. Everyone outside the school listened to the conversation.

"Eh?"

"Heh?"

"Hah?"

"Wut?"

"The?"

"Hell?"

"The?"

"Actual?"

"Hell?"

"First, I am not expelled, I am suspended. Whoever spied from outside didn't listen to us completely. Second, it's only for two days, I will be back before you know it." Misty replied. Everybody was still shocked as to how can 'The Misty' get suspended?

Serena turned to Dawn. "Who told you about this?" Dawn narrated the scene.

FLASHBACK

Dawn was walking down the hall, when she bumped into Flora. She looked at her with a disgusted face.

"Oh look, it's the clinger. Hey there, didn't see me coming, did ya?" Dawn asked sarcastically.

"Yea, I didn't." Flora answered, flicking her long hair behind her back.

"Get an eye check up, stupid." Dawn told her. Flora narrowed her eyes.

"I'll just give one call to my friend's dad, and he'll get you expelled." Flora said, smirking.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. My friend's dad owns half of the shares of this school. So, you were saying something?" Dawn asked her, smirking slightly, Flora's eyes widened slightly, but she brushed it off.

"Oh well, for now only one person of your nerd gang getting expelled is alright. We'll see about you later." Flora said, tilting her head to a side slightly.

"Who got expelled from our gang?" Dawn asked, her fist turning into balls. "I swear is you're behind this in any way-"

"Well well well, look who's getting feisty. Hm, well I am not behind this. Misty's at fault, and she got expelled, amazing right?" Flora asked her, Dawn's face held a rage which was very much visible. "Did you tell Mr. Wilson that it was Misty who did it?" Dawn asked.

"Nope, I didn't. But Ash did~" Flora answered.

"What the hell? Ash?" Dawn asked in disbelief. Flora nodded.

"Yeah, him. Looks like he really wants to get her into trouble. Oh, how mesmerising he is..in every way. Ah~" Flora kept going on and on and on and left. Dawn watched her going, just as the bell rang, and rushed outside.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Flora huh? Looks like a creep." Misty stated.

"But what the hell happened that made you two go to the principal's office?" Drew asked. Misty narrated everything since the start. From the teachers fighting to Mr. Wilson suspending her with a warning.

"So Ms. Rezerds called you for real?" Leaf asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, how did you know, Leaf?" Misty asked, eyeing Leaf. Leaf chuckled nervously.

"Um...I am a mind-reader, hi!" Leaf answered. Misty shook her head and chuckled.

"That bitch spied you all for half of the conversation and beamed in excitement at the thought of you getting expelled. Huh, loser." Serena said, everybody nodded.

"So...you won't be coming to school for two days?" Yellow asked, Misty nodded.

"Yeah, guess I will see you guys after two days..though if you want, you can visit me anytime. Byee." Misty said, and went away, outside the gates. Everybody looked at her until she got out of the scene. As soon as she was out of sight, Dawn held Ash who was silent all this time by his collar.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Dawn asked as the storm inside her rose. Everybody else tried to stop her, but to no avail.

"Calm down Dawn." Ash said as Paul dragged Dawn back, letting her hold over Ash go off.

"I wonder why Mr. Wilson changed his decision...I mean he's not someone to do it on his own, there has to be a reason." Brock stated, Clemont nodded. Gary thought for a while, and then turned to Ash.

"Ash...? Did you have anything to do with his decision?" Gary asked Ash, he could see the slight bit of shock in Ash's eyes, but his face was still emotionless. Everybody looked at Ash.

"No." Ash said, looking at the ground. Gary shook his head.

"You think I am dumb? I wouldn't know? I have known you since forever, I know you can't face anyone while lying." Gary said, grabbing Ash's chin to make him look up in his eyes. Ash sighed.

"Yeah...it was me. I told him not to." Ash said, accepting defeat. Gary knew him too well.

"Aww." The girls squealed slightly. Ash rolled his eyes.

"I did it just because I felt bad for her that she would get expelled. She's such a bright student and it's not worth it. Don't misunderstand, you all." Ash stated, some of his friends scowled while others rolled their eyes.

"Fine fine." Clemont said. 

"Anyway, I am out of here. I need to complete all my work before tonight. Got a dinner to attend." Ash said, as he started to walk outside. Everybody waved him bye.

"Yeah, he loves her." Drew said.

"Mhm." Everybody said and nodded, eyeing Ash who went out.

~

In the evening...

~

(Misty's POV)

"Here we are!" Liam said as he parked the car into the parking lot. Mom and dad got out, me following behind and entering the hotel.

"Do I look...at least okay?" I asked Liam, making him sigh.

"For the thousandth time, yes Misty. Dammit." Liam said as we went to the second floor, where the Ketchums and Hampens were waiting for us.

"Huh alright." I said as we finally reached their destination. When I looked around, I noticed someone that I didn't expect to be here.

"Why are clingy people everywhere..." I mumbled, as everybody looked at me, some waving a hi, some surprised, while some smirked.

'A long night ahead..' I thought to myself.

-

See ya soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 349 7
7 Oneshots for 7 days until Pokeshipping day
909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10.5K 575 17
'𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝟤 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽!' Though they were spiritu...
25.9K 1.2K 157
This is my first ever Hindi fanfic so please support me for it. It will be for those who love balveer returns. A story of 2 children who are inlove w...