Till The End |✍︎︎

By _koolkats

She was loud and carefree with no filter and he was quiet and composed never letting anyone see behind the ma... More

F R I E N D L Y D I S C L A I M E R
✌︎︎Aesthetics✌︎︎
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
32

11

1.6K 36 3
By _koolkats

I hate how they make me feel.It's been 9 fucking years,I mean I thought I moved on wait no I know I have moved on.

It's just seeing his face and hearing his voice brought memories,kinda funny when you think about it.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up slowly.I look round the room and see that it's dark out.I check the time and it reads 10pm.

Shit my nachos and they were gonna be so nice.

I check and see a very peaceful sleeping Riccardo sitting next to my bed on the left in a grey chair.Seems comfortable but not comfortable enough to the point where you can sleep like a baby.

"Hey princessesa"I whisper softly and he grunts in response."Come and lie in the blankets with me princessesa,if you walk to your room you will collapse."I laugh softly as the image of Riccardo falling comes to mind,poor princess.

"No no it's,"he yawns and stretches,"it's fine sunshine."This dude,I hit him on the arm and he moves away."What the fuck Maeve."

I roll my eyes and pay the spot next to me,"While you get inside my bed I'm gonna change."I say while going off the bed and entering the bathroom.

I remove my makeup and clothes and put on and oversized black shirt with some loose shorts.I brush my teeth and put cold water on my face.

Your okay Mae,your okay,I'm okay,everyone's okay.I wipe my face and do my business and leave the bathroom.

Riccardo is in the covers shirtless with only black sweatpants on and the hang really low,by the V line.Hot baby boss.

I enter and face him while he sleeps peacefully."What happened back there?"he asks softly with his eyes closed,I move a stray hair piece away from his eyes.

"Princessesa,that hostage is French by the way.He said,"I take in a deep breath and exhale,"he said that it doesn't matter who the boss is because they have already won."

Riccardo eyes open slowly and I smile at him,"Whose they?"he asks tiredly.

"Well that's a question for tomorrow.Let's sleep and deal with it all tomorrow."I say and he nods in reply with a tired smile.

"Night sunshine."he yawns and his eyes close shut.I remove a stray hair piece and stroke his cheek."Night princessesa."

I turn to the other side and close my eyes shut.

We can deal with everything tomorrow just a moment of peace.
*****

"Awwww let's take a picture."

"My little Riccy boy has grown up"

"Take the picture."

"I'm trying the fucking thing isn't-There it goes"

Click

What the fuckity fuck is happening.I'm not the only one is wakes up to the sounds of rats talking because Riccardo grumbles.

I open my eyes slowly and look down to my waist.

My eyes go wide at the site.Riccardo's arm is on my tummy as my shirt lifted and one of my hands are on top of it.

Behind me is Riccardo,like right behind me.It's not bad to be honest just surprising.

And to add on I never got any nightmares this time.Fuck yeah!

"Well wakey wakey lovebirds,we got work to do."A voice sounds which is Liam with his British accent.

"Can you all shut up."Riccardo grumbles.I try to move and he tightens his hold but then when he realizes the situation he is wide awake .

He moves fast and falls off the bed pulling me with him.We land with an oof but the most damage is Riccardo.

Riccardo's rock ass abs saved me,I could kiss them buttttt I won't.You wanna know why it's because I'm a bad.bitch.

"You really fell for me huh."I say with a wink and he grunts in response.

"Well I would say you fell on me."he says with a wink and smirk.Oop that's what she said

I climb off him and see Liam,Louis and Bell watching us with amusement.Ha like we are an amusement park.

Damn I am so funny it gets really tiring bro ,I mean I basically carry this crew.

Even though you just came?

Well fuck you subconscious.Gosh she can be sooo irritating,stating facts and shit like take it easy.

"Well what you all looking at,get out !"I exclaim and they all scurry out.They are scared of me I think.

"Well Maeve you truly are a rat if sunshine."Riccardo states walking to the door.

"And Riccardo you truly are a princess."He rolls his eyes and leaves the room.

I run a hand down my face a groan.I'm so hungry I mean can't a girl eat without being interrupted.

I enter the bathroom and do my business.Gosh morning breath sucks.

I exit the bathroom with a small white towel wrapped around me and get some clothes.I go for black sweatpants,a white crop top and a black oversized hoodie with a smiley face over.I put on some sneakers and place my hair in a ponytail.

I clean my room up and head downstairs with my phone in hand.

"Morning weirdo's."I announce while walking into the kitchen.They are all in the dining hall and it seems as though they all ate.

"Your food is in the microwave."Nat yells from the dining hall.

I take out my breakfast and see that it's a delicious omelet with bacon inside and cheese.Two sausages on the side and a leaf on top.

Smells lovely,I get my plate and cutlery and make myself coffee.

After I head to the dining hall and sit next to Liam.This time they aren't only wearing black.

And for the first time that I have met Riccardo he is wearing causal.A dark green top with black jeans and Air Jordan's.

"Maeve said that the man said that they have already won.Now the  question is who is they."Riccardo start and I bite into my omelet.

Holy shit this is amazing.

"Which mafia's don't like you right now?"I ask with a mouthful of omelet in my mouth.

"The Chester American family which owns half of the North American drug and weapon trade while the Romano owns more than them."Liam states

"And the Spanish mafia well that's kinda the thing."I look at them with a confused face.

"There is a Spanish mob and a Spanish mafia rumored to have the same leader."Nat says and I nod along.

"How about their allies I mean what if the Spanish mob and mafia are allies like cousins."I say while taking a sip of my coffee.

"Everyone needs allies in case something breaks out right like how your mafia has the Slovaks as an ally and more.They all know their leader slash don."I continue abs cut my sausages.

"So to at least know the identity of the leader of the Spanish groups ,you use their cousin-"

"The Mexican cartel." Riccardo finish's looking astonished and so does everyone else.

"You smart girl."Louis says and gets up and squeezes me in a tight hug."Time up Louise let go."I tap his shoulder and he lets go with a wide grin on his face.

He looks like pennywise,just needs a red balloon.

"But how will we know that the Mexican cartel and the Spanish groups are allies?"Bella asks and I shrug

"By using Ariti!"Nat exclaims,"Why not ask Michal?"I ask

"He will want something in return and I doubt we will be lucky again."Riccardo says

"But how about the hostage?"Antonio asks looking like a thinker,I wanna look like a thinker so I copy how Tonio is seated.

"I say torture then kill."Liam shrugs and everyone looks at him with wide eyes and I choke on my sausages.

"Liam!"Bella exclaims and Liam shrugs with a smirk."We can deal with him later but tonight we can't afford to make a mistake."Riccardo states while getting up.

"But I thought it's tomorrow though?"I say and finish my coffee."Oh yeah he is leaving tomorrow so we have to do it tonight so get dressed ,we have to train." Riccardo states and leaves no room for negotiation.

Last I exercised was 4 years ago ,but I mean walking is still exercise.I walked a lot of steps to get to my old apartment and also at the Café.

I leave to go to my room and change into a nike sports bra,nike black pants and some sketcher takkies.I leave my hair in a ponytail and just as I am about to leave my phone rings.

Incoming call:Tia Teresa🔪🤠

Well shit,do I answer?If I don't she will start bugging me again and if I do,well I don't know.

I answer the call,"Hola Maeve."She exclaims into the phone.Damn she has a loud voice.

"Hi Tia Teresa."I sit on my bed and put her on speaker while I put on my necklace.

"Ay when I greet you in Spanish your greet back,how many times mija?"She says.She is always saying that because she doesn't want me to forget where I come from.

"Hola Tia."I roll my eyes."Now I haven't seen you in decades in fact the family hasn't seen you so in November you will be coming home sí."

Home?What home?"Tia which home are you talking-"

"Spain mija,there's actually something we all must tell you."she says into the phone.,"I am currently in Mexico with the kids and stuff so I can pay for you."

I mentally groan into my hands,but get an idea."Tia Teresa you don't have to pay for me and I actually would like to ask you something."

"Well hurry up mija,your cousin's are coming over here and I must prepare oh and have you gotten your family's belongings,those gringo's have been calling non-"

"Tia,no I have not I am not ready now for my question.Is there a Mexican Cartel?"I hear her shriek like I just cursed her out.

"Ay Dios mio,you know the rule Maeve."Oh yeah the rule that everyone in the family must follow,never talk about mafia's,gangs,mobs,cartels or weapons or drugs.My grandpa  would always keep track on the news about those things and when he got sick,everyone in the family decided that we must never ever talk about such.

I roll my eyes because it's pretty ridiculous."Sorry Tia."I sigh,"Anyhow hasta pronto querida."She says.
[see you soon my dear]

"Adiós tía Theresa."And she hangs up the phone.Ugh if aunt Teresa calls then that means everyone else is gonna call.

I groan into my hands.I go out my room and into the kitchen."Hey Nat."I grab an apple and bite into it.Nat is on her computer typing away."Hey M,Liam is waiting for you by the way.The room is down the left hall."

"Thanks Nat,whatcha doing?"I move to see over her shoulder and see many numbers and smart things."Oh I'm looking for a way into a site."Huh?

"Welp gotta go and get tortured."I wave bye and she chuckles softly.

I follow her instructions and go to the left hallway but there's nothing."Sorry I meant right hallway upstairs!"Nat yells from the kitchen.

I turn around and head the correct way.I enter the supposed gym and holy mother of overies.

Liam is doing push-ups,only wearing basketball shorts and some Nike shoes.His torso bear,exposing his toned abs and arms.

When he goes up and down his biceps moving along.Well my word,I knock on the door and Liam stops mid way.

He turns to face me and smiles then gets up."Looking good Mae."He gets a towel and wipes his damn hair and body.

These guys don't kid around.Could never be me.

"Could say the same for you Liam."He laughs lightly and places the towel down."So let's do a few exercises then we can move on to close combat and shooting."I nod my head and follow him.

___________
1 and half hours later

I.am.dying.

Yes this is the truth,I am lying on the ground panting so hard,and Liam is standing over me with sweat on his body,shaking his head with a smile.

"K,get up love,time for close combat."

"There's more?!"He laughs and I roll my eyes and stand up. I will never ever let Liam do the exercises with me cause that,that was pure torture.

"Do you know how to fight firstly?"

"Yep,I was once trained by the FBI so if we are gonna be honest, I am basically an agent."I say with a smile.

It's not completely true but I could be an FBI agent if I wanted too with my skills and looks,I basically have the whole package.

Liam playfully rolls his eyes and we walk to the boxing bag.Be folds his arms over his chest and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well punch the bag Mae."

I nod my head yes and turn to face the bag.Damn this must weigh a ton.Just like me,wink wink

Liam wrapped some bandages non my knuckles so I begin to punch the bag continuously.

"Okay okay ,that's really good now its between you and I."

Hold the motherfucking earrings.I must fight Liam?

He looks amused with my expression and I roll my eyes."If I die Liam, I will sue you."

We walk to the middle and get into position."Go."

We begin circling each other and he lunged forward with his right hook.I dodge it quickly and while he retracts his arm ,I punch him on the side of his stomach.

It takes him a minute to regain balance and once he does he has a huge smirk.Creepy but okay.

He punches with his left but I dodge and when I come back up he punched me with his left on my stomach .I bend over and he grabs my leg,making me fall on my back and wince.

He goes on top of me and pins my arms above my head.

"What do you do know darling?"He asks in almost an amused voice.

I grin and wrap my legs around his waist. I manage to get one arm out and I turn ourselves so know I'm on top.

I put my forearm on his neck and he grins."Well done love."Liam says and I lean down to his ear,"You owe me tons of ice-cream bitch."I whisper in his ear and he laughs.

"Okay enough!"I look up and see Riccardo standing in the doorway with navy blue sweatpants and a loose black V-neck top.

I get off Liam and help him get up."Chill princessesa you know I only love you right."Liam laughs and Riccardo glares at me but I can see a some red on his cheeks.

Awww I made the princess blush."Where'd you learn to fight?" Riccardo asks.

"My family taught me."I shrug and go to get a towel.

"We'll time for aim,let's go sunshine."I wave goodbye to Liam and follow Riccardo.We pass two doors and then enter a black door,but it has a code lock.

Riccardo enter's a code and we walk into the room the door closing behind,the door locking.

The room is black will soundproof walls.A table that separates us from paper targets.There's weapons on a separate table close to the wall.

Riccardo walks up to me and hands me gun.Last I held a gun was when I was 17 so five years ago.

"This is a Sig Sauer P365."Riccardo says and I nod my head.We walk to the front of the table and Riccardo puts some goggles and headphones on me and on him.

He is right behind me,I can feel his breath on my neck.My breath hitches in my throat.Well hot diggity dog.

"Point to the target while holding the gun with both hands.Your writing hand,the index finger on the trigger."I do as he says and he brings his hand ontop of mine.

"Now make sure you have balance."I look down and see that I am balanced."Now pull the trigger."

I pull the trigger and it aims in between the eyes.He moves back and I turn to look at him with a smirk.I blow the tip and he chuckles."Bullseye."I say

"You we're lucky try again but by yourself."He says and I shrug.I do with one arm and shoot in between the eyes,the heart and where the sun don't shine.

I begin to laugh when I see Riccardo's reaction.His eyes wide and mouth agape."Where did you learn in fact,when and who taught you?"He asks.

"Does it really matter."I say walking past him and places the gun on safety and laying it down onto the table.I walk back to the front of the target and sit on the table.

He merely grins as he walks between my legs making my heart do a cartwheel.His hands squeeze my thighs as he comes close to my ear.

Holy fuck!What the hell is happening?

He places a small kiss by my ear and I can literally feel him.Prinseca junior,and he is hard.I don't dare look down to see the bulged and out of instinct my hands land on his chest.

"Yes it does sunshine."And leans back looking slick.I want to beat him up because fuck that was hot.Making me wet what a bitch.

I roll my eyes at him and get off the table."I'm so damn tired so wake me up when it's time oh and make sure to tell Liam that I will kill him for making me exercise when I wake up."I blow a kiss and walk out.

That was hot and now I need a cold shower and to please myself all because Riccardo Romano thinks he is a comedian,fun fact he isn't.

Apparently the door locks outside but you can walk out anytime ,you just can't walk in.

I could collapse right this second these steps are killing me.I open my door and see Louis and Nat sitting on my bed.I glare at them and they freeze.

"Guys guess what Mae has,she has a fricking jacuzzi button in her fucking bathtub and the bitch has a bigger closet then me.I am gonna have to have a talk with her cause she has such nice clothes and I am gonna-Why are you guys so-"Bella stops her rant and finally looks up.

"Well shit."I glare harder at the people who plan on stealing some of my clothes.

Removing my left shoe,I throw it and it hits Louis in the chest making him wince.

Nat and Bella scurried out the room and had to drag Louis out by his ankles because in fact,I don't even know why.

Closing the door I blow out a breath.I really do need a spa day,I mean come on now.Kicking off my other shoe,I jump onto the bed and let my eyes flutter close for some bestie time.

Oh sleep my bestie.
____________
Long chapter ,just didn't know when to end it tbh.

Vote.Comment.Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4M 293K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...
2.2M 166 1
(18+) ( editing ) "I want it slow baby." he whispers, planting dozens of kisses on my neck as I ride him. "How slow?" I breathe. "Slow enough so th...
246K 3.7K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
840K 20K 76
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...