Amnesia

By NanamiMomozono675

Audrey wakes up in an unfamiliar room only to realize she has forgotten all of her memories. She is taken to... More

INTRODUCTION
The Awakening
First Kiss
The Secret
A New Friend
The Party
Going Home
Picnic Date
His Birthday
Jealousy
The Date
Locked Up
Fear
The Plan
My Angel
Visitors
The plan
Leaving Him
Seeing Him Again
The Truth
Going Home
The Dream
Home Alone
No More Monsters
I Love You
NEWS AMNESIA SEQUEL!

The Fight

1.3K 61 17
By NanamiMomozono675

AUDREY POV

It was finally the day of my interview. Xavier had left early for work and I stayed home as always. However, today was different.

I felt excited since I was probably getting the job at the flower shop.

I practiced the interview all morning. I even looked up how to do good in an interview and how to dress up for one.

I was nervous yet happy. Although I was worried about how Xavier would react. I knew he meant well but I didn’t want him to feel betrayed.

I wanted to wait and see if I even got the job before I discussed it with Xavier.

However I didn’t tell anyone about my interview today, not even my granny who I spoke to every day. The only person who knew was Dorothy.

Finally it was time to start heading out.

I didn’t want the guards to drive me to the flower shop since they would immediately inform Xavier. Luckily Dorothy and I had gotten close so I knew she wouldn’t tell Xavier anything.

I managed to get out of the house without any of the guards noticing. As I got to the gates I realized I would have to get past one of the guards.

Luckily I was good friends with this particular guard. He was the person who normally drove me to places whenever I needed some fresh air.

“Hey Cole.”

He waved back.

“How’s it going Audrey?”

I wondered how I was going to convince him not to say anything to Xavier.

“Can you open the gate for me? I need to get on the taxi over there.”

He looked confused.

“I can take you wherever you want to go. You don’t need a taxi. Xavier specifically instructed not to let you go out alone.”

This was going to be hard. 

“Look, please just let me get in the taxi just this once. I have a job interview soon and if I don’t leave now I’ll be late.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t let you go out.”

“Please Cole, I beg of you. This job really means a lot to me. Don’t worry, I'll talk with Xavier about it, I promise.”

He seemed to think about it for a while and then he finally agreed.

“Thank you so much. I’ll make it up to you.”

He simply smiled and let me go.

I quickly got in the taxi and headed to the flower shop.

As soon as I arrived I took a deep breath and then went inside.

“Hello, my name is Audrey, I came for the job interview at 2.”

The girl smiled and it appeared she knew who I was.

“Hello Audrey, I’m Kate, the owner. Follow me to the back.”

She called another girl to stay in the front and help other customers, and we headed to her office.

I sat down and the interview started. Kate was super friendly and surprisingly the interview went well. She seemed to like all of my answers and I got the job.

“Thank you so much for the opportunity.” 

“Welcome on board to the team. Let me introduce to you some of the staff and I can show you a bit of how things work around here.” 

“Great!”

I was able to meet some of the staff and I got to see their stations to make bouquets for all types of events. It was so exciting to see all the different types of flowers they had in this shop. 

I recognized a lot of these different flowers. I had a love for plants and it was like second nature to me knowing about how to properly care for them. Dorothy had told me I loved flowers even before the accident so it was something I’ve always loved.

It had been a few hours and Xavier would be home soon. I needed to go back now.

Fortunately Kate informed me I could go home now.

“Well your first official day starts tomorrow. Can you come in at 10am?”

“Yes! That works for me.”

“Excellent. I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

I waved goodbye and headed out.

I managed to get a taxi and headed home.

Xavier usually came home at around 5 pm and it was 4:45. I just hoped I’d make it home on time.

As soon as I arrived I got to the gate before 5. I really felt I could do this but one look at the guard’s face and it was clear something was wrong.

The gates opened and I saw a look of fear in the man’s eyes.

“It’s good to see you’re back, Mrs.Kingston. Mister Kingston has been looking for you everywhere. He was about to call the police.”

I felt horrible. I hadn’t meant to worry him. I thought I would make it home before he did. 

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to alarm anyone. I’ll head inside so he knows I’m ok.”

“Don’t worry, I just informed the other guards to tell him you’re home.”

I walked to the front door and as soon as I got in I saw a few guards, Dorothy, and a very angry Xavier.

“EVERYONE, OUT!” He yelled. 

Almost immediately everyone left.

Xavier then grabbed my wrist and led me upstairs. He held onto my wrist tightly and it started to hurt.

“Xavier you’re hurting me.” I had never seen him this angry.

He immediately loosened his grip on my wrist but he made sure it was just tight enough so I couldn’t run away. It seemed his intention wasn’t to hurt me. 

Xavier hadn’t said a word to me but I could tell he was furious.

He entered our room and closed the door.

I didn’t know what to do. I was a bit frightened by him. 

“Where were you?” He spoke in a calm voice. It felt like the calm before the storm.

“I went to a job interview.” I wanted to tell him how excited and happy I was that I got the job. I wanted to tell him how friendly and kind the staff were. But I knew this wasn’t going to help the situation.

He didn’t seem surprised by my answer.

“This little stunt you pulled just cost Dorothy and Cole their jobs.”

I was shocked.

“You fired them?” I asked.

“Yes. I gave them strict orders not to let you leave the house without my permission, especially alone!” His tone got colder.

I suddenly felt upset.

“Why do I need permission from you to leave the house?” 

Who did he think he was?

“You’re my woman. I need to know where you are at all times.”

I didn’t like how he was acting. I didn’t recognize this Xavier.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I hated arguing with Xavier. 

“I’m sorry for not telling you I was going to an interview today. They called me yesterday and I just wanted to see if I even got the job before bringing it up to you. I get why you don’t want me to work but I know this will be good for me.” I spoke in a calm voice. I didn’t want to fight

I also wanted him to see my point of view. 

“You’re not working. I believe we discussed that a couple of days ago and I think I was quite clear when I said it isn’t a good idea.”

I was starting to get upset again.

“Well I genuinely feel it is. I really like the environment and everyone is very friendly.”

“Audrey, you are not working! I don’t care if you already got the job!”

Why didn’t he want me to get a job?

“Why are you so against the idea of me working? Why won’t you let me go out on my own?”

I was starting to question everything.

Was Xavier really who he said he was? Were we even really married?

“I already said it’s because of your health. You got in a big accident not long ago. You need more time to recover.”

“I’m happy you’re worried about me but trust me I’m fine. Just please let me get this job. I don’t mind having a guard take me to work.”

“ENOUGH OF THIS AUDREY! YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK NOR LEAVE THIS HOME FROM NOW ON. AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO HIRE NEW PEOPLE WHO WON’T DISOBEY ME!”

I never thought hearing my name come from his mouth would hurt so much. He usually called me endearing names like “my love” or “princess”. The name Audrey sounded so cold, so distant.

I couldn’t let this happen. Dorothy and Cole had simply helped me. They didn’t do anything wrong.

“Please Xavier, you can’t fire Dorothy and Cole. They were only trying to help me.”

“WELL MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT THE MOMENT THEY LET YOU LEAVE ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!”

“Why are you being so cruel?” I asked.

He started to laugh. 

“I’m being cruel?” He said.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

“You belong to me Audrey. You agreed to this the moment you married me. I will not let you out until you’ve learned your lesson. I will let Dorothy and Cole stay but they cannot come anywhere near you. If I find out you’ve talked to them or even came close to them then I will fire them on the spot.”

I hated how he was acting. I didn’t like this overly possessive and cruel Xavier.

“You will stay here the rest of the day as punishment. I will have someone send you food.”

He let go of me and then left. 

I tried to open the door but it was locked. 

I felt angry, frustrated, and sad all at once. I couldn’t understand how things got so bad.

Just yesterday Xavier and I had shared a sweet kiss and had gone on a date. 

I laid on the bed and I started to cry. I hated Xavier for what he was doing to me but I weirdly missed his kind and gentle side. 

I didn’t recognize this new man.

I cried for a while before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I was woken up by Xavier's gentle caress.

It felt like the argument we had was only a bad dream. I truly hoped that was the case. But sadly I realized I was mistaken and it all came back crushing down like a ton of bricks.

I wanted to cry again but I held it in. I didn’t want him to see me so vulnerable.

“Here, you have to eat. You haven’t had dinner yet. You’ll have an upset stomach.”

He had a plate of food in his hands.

I could hear concern in this voice.

But I was angry. I couldn’t understand why he was acting so normal, as if we hadn’t fought just hours ago.

“I’m not hungry.” I said. 

I then closed my eyes.

I didn’t want to talk to him. Not after the way he yelled at me earlier. 

I heard Xavier place the plate down on the side table and he sat beside me on the bed.

“I’m really sorry princess. I didn’t mean to raise my voice at you earlier. I was just worried something terrible happened to you when I didn’t find you home. I asked all the guards where you were but no one knew. I practically had to interrogate everyone to tell me where you were. I was about to call the police to go and look for you but Dorothy finally spoke.”

I could hear the worry and pain in his voice. I knew he wasn’t lying to me.

He didn’t say a word after that.

I opened my eyes and saw he was crying.

I immediately sat up and looked at him.

“I’m really sorry for the way I acted earlier. I never meant to hurt you. I was just really scared something bad happened to you. I told you before and I will tell you again. You are my whole world, princess. Without you I have nothing. I need you so desperately. I love you so much I think I’m going crazy.”

I knew he was being honest. I had never seen him so vulnerable.

Tears continued to fall down his cheek and I could tell he was trying to calm down.

I couldn’t help it and I wrapped my arms around his strong body and embraced him. He immediately hugged me back, holding me tightly against him.

“I’m so sorry.” He spoke.

I didn’t say a word and simply continued to hug him.

I also began to silently cry, feeling overwhelmed after everything that had happened.

This was the Xavier I loved. The gentle, kind, and caring man I knew.

After we both calmed down we moved back.

He went to the bathroom and got us some tissue paper. 

He then grabbed my hands and kissed them like he always did.

“I love you so much. You have no idea.” He then kissed my forehead.

I began to caress the side of this face and he leaned into my touch. He closed his eyes being engrossed in the moment and he smiled.

He then opened his eyes and his beautiful eyes stared back at mine.

At that moment I wanted him close. I needed him and I knew he felt the same way.

He leaned in and his lips pressed onto mine. It felt like this electricity passed through my entire body and I wanted more of him.

He took off my shirt and then continued to kiss me fervently.

I felt him kiss my neck and with a swift movement he unclipped my bra. 

Now I was topless and completely exposed to him.

He caressed the side of my face and continued to kiss me. He then gently pushed me back as I laid down on the soft mattress.

Once again I felt his lips travel to my neck and then lower to my chest.

He gave me gentle kisses on my breasts and then began to suck on my nipples making me cover my mouth to hold a moan.

“Don’t cover your mouth princess, I want to hear your beautiful voice.”

I always felt embarrassed hearing myself moan. 

He continued to give attention to my breast as he occasionally sucked leaving hickeys.

I then felt him travel even lower as he kissed my stomach and then he reached the top of my underwear. 

He pulled my legs closer to him and began to kiss my inner thighs. Occasionally he would brush his hand against my core as he teased me.

He then began to suck on my inner thighs giving me more hickeys. 

I could tell he was teasing me as he gave attention to other areas except where I wanted him the most.

I felt like I was going crazy.

He began to grin. He was enjoying seeing me suffer.
He stopped and then whispered in my ear.

“Tell me what you want princess and I’ll give it to you.”

I couldn’t say it. I felt too embarrassed.

Xavier could tell I couldn’t say it.

“Is the princess too embarrassed to say it.”

He was teasing me now.

I looked at him and he smiled.

“Well since I upset you today, you don’t have to tell me what you want. I already know what you desperately need right now.” He gave me a flirtatious wink before going down and pleasuring me.

He licked and sucked on my core. He then put a finger in me. 

The pleasure was so immense that I let out a moan.

Before I could climax Xavier stopped.

“How about we do something else that's fun.”

I wondered what he was planning.

He took off his shirt exposing his well defined abs and toned body. He really was an extremely handsome man.

He then took off his pants leaving him only in his boxers.

His hard on was much more evident now.

He grabbed me and pulled me towards him, making me sit on top of him as he sat up with his back against the bed frame.

He grabbed my butt and began to press his manhood against me.

We then began to kiss passionately.

I loved how he never pressured me to go all the way. At first I had been a bit scared to do it since I didn’t remember Xavier.

But each and every day I was falling in love with him.

Although today’s fight had clearly hurt both of us. 

I just wanted things to go back to the way they were. Xavier had apologized which meant he was probably seeing things from my side now. Maybe now he realized that getting a job would be good for me.

I got engrossed in the moment and I began to move against him. I was practically dry humping him at this point.

We were both moaning from how amazing it felt.

I felt him squeeze my ass as he pressed himself against me.

I was so tempted to go all the way but I decided to wait for another day.

Finally we both climaxed.

I moved beside Xavier and laid next to him as we both calmed down.

That night I slept peacefully knowing that Xavier and I had fixed our problem. I was glad we were seeing eye to eye now and that he was supporting me in my goals.

END OF CHAPTER 11

(Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. I apologize for not updating. I'll try to update more often. If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to VOTE. Thank you so much for reading.☺)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 0 10
Sarah Grove wakes up in a hospital, no memory what so ever. Not even her family or anything. Until she gets visions of her and a mysterious man, and...
252K 9.9K 103
BLURB: She fell and rose again minus her heart. She had lost her life and her breaths tainted her future. She knew it was wrong that HE was wrong but...
126K 6.3K 31
In which, a criminologist becomes the plaything of a crime lord. ____ ©Ssybahz 2022 "They made a God out of you but you are only a human. You have de...
2.2K 110 10
When a stranger finds her way to 221B and insists she and Sherlock have met before, a mystery of a brand new proportion presents itself. Is the stran...