Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

32 - Their Bond

464 12 6
By ZariasWritings_

Time Jump- Four days later...

____________________________________

With amusing, non stopping tears , Teresa cried watching Nina roll her suitcase into the living room.

She was leaving.

Fortunately, Teresa was able to convince Luciano to allow Nina to take his private jet back home to give her a first time experience of being on a luxurious jet. It was mostly seductive persuasion, but also a lot of complaining. As a result he allowed her to, but Teresa never thought what happened would have happened.

Flashback...

Teresa knew Luciano wasn't going to answer her calls. She didn't assume, he just declined every 10 of them, so she decided to go to his home and talk to him face to face. She did this all not knowing whether he was still angry at her, not wanting to see her, or be around her, but still she went because she wanted this for Nina. After all, she didn't know when she would see her again.

Of course, the first place she checked was his office and she didn't knock, just came in and stopped asking, "Where is the other table?" Realizing it was replaced with a brand new one.

Luciano huffed, looking up from his laptop and laying back in his seat, "I thought I declined enough of your calls, apparently you didn't get the hint." He chuckled, amused and she rolled her eyes, closing his door.

She walked around his desk, shutting his laptop, moving it and sitting in front of him, on his desk, crossing her legs.

" Nina is leaving today" She started and he nodded.

" I am aware"

" I don't want her taking a regular middle class flight back. So I was wondering-"

" No" He said, interrupting her like he always does with the same answer. She expected it though.

"Please?" She poked her lip out like a baby causing him to chuckle.

"No, and I mean it"

She laughed softly, causing his eyebrow to raise and ask what's funny. "You're going to do it anyway" She shrugged, confident he would. He sat up, scooting up close to her.

"Am I?" He grinned, his eyes twinkling, Teresa not being able to tell if he was bluffing or not. He could hide it so well. But he didn't bother hiding how he thought it was funny. Teasing her.

"You say no all the time, and you do it anyway" She shrugged and he shook his head.

"You should get going for your farewell" He reached for his laptop, attempting to end the conversation, but she moved it away, uncrossing her legs and leaning back, her arms supporting her with her hands placed on the cool surface.

"Fine, what do I have to do, that's not sexual?"

"How about, go to your friend before she misses her flight"

She smacked her lips, "Luciano-"

"Tesoro, I said no" It was her turn for her eyes to twinkle but she smirked as well. Because he called her Tesoro. She would have known if he was serious if he called her Teresa, like he did when he was really angry or not wanting to speak to her. He just needed a little more convincing.

She was a seductress, wasn't she?

With a groan, his eyes found hers, assuming she would take the hint, but she didn't. Instead she thread her legs through the holes of his chair, grinning as she stared into his eyes, sliding onto his lap, straddling him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her hands instinctively playing with his neck hair, a habit she did.

"Please?" She grinned, placing her lips on his neck.

She turned his neck, her tongue swiping against his flesh before her lips sucked hard, purposely bruising his skin. Luciano, amused at her tactics, ran his hands over her ass. It was quite amusing because she thought she could seduce him when he taught her the lessons of seduction. At least being a great seductress.

"A man not strong enough to overpower a woman's influence, isn't a man at all" He said, as she trailed along his jaw with kisses, Luciano's eyes halfway closing, not wanting to give in to the lack of control he was beginning to have.

She lifted up, bringing his face down to bite on his lip and Luciano gripped the back of her neck hard, slamming his lips on hers.

A man not strong enough to overpower a woman's influence is a man madly in love.

Gripping her by her ass, his teeth closed in harshly on her bottom lip, her hands gripping the back of his hair.

Standing up, he sat her on the desk, her leaning back a little, being pushed by the force of his lip, and it was only then feeling his hands on her bare thighs did she realize he pulled her loose pants down and her panties came next.

And then it was only then when she moaned, did she realize he had already slid inside of her. She smiled with a sigh, his lips on her neck. "I said not sexual" Her eyes closed, melting in his grip on her.

He kissed up her ear whispering, " Far too long Tesoro"

Flashback Ending

She stayed much longer than she planned, but in the end he was happy to set it up for Nina and not without informing Teresa, he was already going to do it.

Nina laughed, pulling Teresa in for a hug and pulled back briefly to wipe her tears before hugging her again. "Teresa, why are you crying?" She giggled, Adriano chuckling and shaking his head as Teresa shrugged, sniffling. She pulled back, wiping her tears away again, "I don't know"

She was sad, she didn't think she was that sad though.

Nina gave her and Adriano another hug, kissing Teresa on the cheek, before staring out the window as she was being driven away, them becoming distant.

Adriano kissed Teresa's forehead, pulling her by her neck with his arm into him and she took the invitation, wrapping her arm around him.

"You'll see her again" He rubbed her back, kissing her head.

-

Luciano opened the door to the fancy restaurant, making sure his men stayed outside because of his guest. He didn't want them to interfere with their lunch. Besides, he had something extremely important he needed to converse.

He grinned when the beautiful woman stood up and he opened his arms, finding her way into them, his arms wrapping around her tightly, kissing her head briefly, and she smiled, pulling away and they both sat down.

"Beautiful as always" He complimented.

"Handsome as always," She smiled. He chuckled, leaning forward.

"Well I guess I can thank you for that Mama"

She laughed, dismissing his compliment with her hand. His mama had dark brown hair, like his, but her eyes were brown, he got his green eyes from his father. His mama was gorgeous at 43. Still look in her early 30s and that's because he took care of her like she took care of him. Her face was still smooth, clear skin complexion, her nails did. She wasn't a makeup person, naturally gorgeous. He always complimented his mama, like she always did him.

"Why am I here Luciano?" She laughed.

"I want to speak to you about something very important to me" He said, his eyes firm, his jaw squared showing how serious he was, and it brought her humor down and she leaned forward just as he asking,

"What is it?"

Luciano searched his mother's eyes, hesitant to say " A woman"

She sighed, expecting the worst.

"Heavens you got a woman pregnant?" He chuckled, shaking his head at her reaction.

" No mama. I want to make her mine. To be by my side"

Luciano's been thinking about this for a while, about officially making Teresa his. A label, she would call it. But not any label. Not a label as small as boyfriend or girlfriend. It was deeper, bigger than that.

" In this business son?" She tilted her head.

" She is already a part of it" Then she thumped him in his head, whispering, " Luciano!"

He groaned, rubbing his forehead. A habit of hers. "She's been here for 3 months now"

" Who is she?" She crossed her arms, staring Luciano down, the fire in her eyes from the anger of her unknowing of Teresa beforehand or earlier.

" I don't want to specify, but she's a former exotic dancer"

" A stripper?" She scoffed.

" Mama" He warned. Of course he wouldn't threaten, but he would make sure she knew when she was crossing a line and the sound of her tone was insulting. Of course he knew she wouldn't like it, but it was a conversation that needed to be held.

She leaned forward, whispering, "You want a stripper to be your woman?"

"I'm not asking you to insult or frown upon her." His nose twitched, showing his mother he was bothered by her rudeness, but he knew she wouldn't care. She was a woman of word. And those words were harsh.

"You have never done this before, you must like this woman." She sat back staring at him and just a little, his eyes averted.

" You love her?" Her eyes widened, surprise throughout her voice.

" Mama" He groaned again, only because she knew he didn't exactly like sharing his feelings, not even to her.

" Answer me" She demanded, and like an obedient son, he did. Putting his hands together on the table, he looked down at them, and back up at her, his face hardening as he said, "With my life"

"Does she know?" She questioned and he shook his head. "No. I want to keep it that way, at least for now. I am not 100% certain of this. It's not just about love" He specified and she nodded.

"I'm glad you know that. If you're not certain, why are you telling me?"

He smirked, taking off his coat and settling it on the back of his chair.

" I don't want my mother to be blind sighted of what I am soon to do"

" What is that?"

Luciano turned away, beckoning the waitress to order. His mother glared at him as he asked for a bottle of red wine. She knew the conversion ended there.

Teresa curled her hair behind her ear as she pushed the basket, staring at the items on the shelves.

Grocery shopping, something she loved to do. Especially when there was no limit, except for how much the fridge could hold.

She stopped, watching Adriano reach over her and grab a box, throwing it in the basket. "So why Chicken Parmesan?" She asked and he chuckled.

"It's easy"

Adriano suggested she cook for Ricco when he comes over again. He said it would show they were on a good track and besides it would be something nice to do.

"I will take Rolo when you're on your date" He said teasingly, making her playfully push him with her hip.

"You are not taking my dog to do who knows what" She teased with a playful smirk. He dramatically sighed, throwing his arm over her.

" I wouldn't put my son in harm's way" She halted, staring at him and laughed. Then that's when they began playfully arguing about who is Rolo's parents. Adriano claimed that his son and he's the father whether she says so or not. Teresa denied it, but really it was just to argue, she was happy to know that he loved Rolo like she did. He is always there like the Father.

"Hmmm" She hummed. "That makes us co-parents huh?" She giggled and he stared down at her, the twinkle in his eyes displaying that he was going to say something or do something funny and cute.

" I don't like that. We should be a full family. So we have to get married. It's only right" He joked, Teresa pushing him away and he knocked a few boxes off the shelf making her laugh more as he picked it up.

" You did put my proposal on hold sir" She tapped her feet, staring at him acting as a mad girlfriend. He put his right hand to his heart, " My apologies" He grinned.

Dropping to one knee, Teresa pretended to wipe away fake tears as he grabbed her hand and kissed it. They didn't even care that they were in the middle of an aisle.

"Teresa Canchola, will you do me the honor of being my crazy beautiful wife?"

She tilted her head, like she was thinking. "Will there be more puppies?" He chuckled, nodding his head. "Of course"

"Then yes!" She giggled and threw her arms around him, swaying side to side like they were an actual engaged couple.

She froze, feeling something cold, cold metal on her finger and she pulled back, looking down at her finger and saw a ring.

"What the hell?!" Her eyes snapped to Adriano and he put his hands up.

"Calm down, it's a promise ring" He chuckled, and she looked down at the ring, snickering, "Yes worth thousands of Euros I'm sure"

He smirked, pulling her in by her waist, bringing the chin up with his finger. "I told you yesterday, nothing could make me leave you. That I would always be here for you. This is a token of my promise. More of an oath" He chuckled and she bumped him, making him roll his eyes as she wrapped her arms around him as he did her.

"Oh God don't start that" He shook his head.

Then they both tensed instantly, their mood ruining when they heard, "Mireia! is that you?!"

Teresa pulled away, turning around and seeing Nora, (a friend she met at Ricco's small pool party). It's been a month since she's seen Nora and she was bigger than before, of course. She wondered how Reeves was handling it. Teresa left Adriano's side, smiling and they both started walking towards each other and found themselves in one another's arms, softly, not to hurt her stomach.

"Wow you're getting bigger!" Teresa squealed, and Nora nodded, laughing and saying how she couldn't wait to meet him.

Teresa only now realized they were having a boy and Nora were more than happy to share when they found out and how Reeves reacted. Apparently he didn't like it as much because he didn't want an heir, but he was happy his child was healthy. Teresa realized Nora was keeping her after she saw Adriano leaning against the shelf on his phone.

She turned back to Nora who was also staring at Adriano. "So who is he? Have you and Ricco broken up already?" She frowned.

"No! No of course not" Teresa said, gaining her attention back. "He's simply a friend of mine." Nora didn't seem suspicious and she just nodded, squealing saying she had to call her. Teresa got her number, that she would never call, and made her way back to Adriano who looked up from his phone.

He raised his eyebrow, staring after Nora pushing her basket away.

"She didn't hear anything"

He slid his phone in his pocket, nodding.

-

Back home, Adriano went to take Rolo out front to potty. They didn't want him going in the backyard considering they were going to be back there when they wanted to swim and didn't want to accidentally step in it, that would be horrible. Teresa had already put the groceries up and was running her hands through her soaked hair.

Another night, she thought. It was quite weird that she had sex with Luciano just yesterday, yet sleeping in Adriano's arms knowing he loved her. Though it wasn't anything inappropriate about it, he made sure to keep it that way and she respected that as well.

Humming to herself she walked out the bathroom, instantly feeling too cold, naked in a towel. She walked out, turning the AC unit off and went back into her room, closing the door. She closed her curtains, so nobody could see her get dressed and turned around, screaming, jumping and dropping her towel, even the one wrapped around her hair, as she saw Luciano sitting on her bed.

Her hand came up to her heart, that was rapidly thumping from the scare.

"Stop doing that!" She yelled at him as he stood up, and he didn't answer, because his eyes were stuck on her naked body, roaming lustfully around, while he took slow steps forward. Noticing that she was naked, she reached for the towel and she managed to grab it, but then lifting back up, his hands had already pinned her, her back harshly hitting the wooden door.

"Why are you here Luciano?" She huffed and he smirked, looking down as his hand trailed up higher.

"It's my house Tesoro" His thumb found the side of her throat as he stared into her eyes saying, "I wanted to see you"

She laughed softly, not expecting the answer. "Wow, I'm surprised. Those words left your lips" Then his hand gripped her jaw, his head leaning down to her neck and placed a small kiss there. She huffed, putting her hand on his chest, and with an eyebrow raised, he lifted his head, to give her a confused look.

" Are you here for me? Or for sex?"

" There isn't much of a difference Tesoro" He chuckled, recalling every time they slept together. It always ended with more than sleeping. " There is and I'm not in the mood for sex" She rolled her eyes, and Luciano took it as a challenge.

Still with his hand on her jaw, he pulled her, his lips claiming hers and once again she pushed him away and got on the other side of him. " What is wrong with you?" She asked, wrapping the towel around her.

Luciano stared at her, not knowing what to feel about her pulling away from him.

" I don't understand, do you not want me to touch you anymore?"

"No" She sighed and he raised an eyebrow. "No, I mean I do want you to. But I don't want you coming here just to fuck me and leave"

He didn't say anything. Instead his eyes lowered and averted from her. She couldn't see any emotion in his eyes, but they were all there. Anger and hurt.

"Is that what you think of me Teresa?" She gulped, hearing her name. He was offended, most of all once again she hurt him.

"NO Lu-"

" Then why would you imply that?" His jaw clenched, not looking her in the eyes because he never thought she would make such a statement, he never thought she would be bold enough.

"The first thing you did when you saw me was feel on me Luciano" She sighed.

Luciano's eyes averted back to her, she was now looking at her fingers. He closed his eyes, a soft sigh barely heard. Walking up to her, he cupped her face, his thumb on her cheek, bringing her head up.

"I don't want to argue, I came to be with you Tesoro"

She searched his eyes, seeing the genuine, sincerity, she only saw it because he wanted her to. "You want to sleep with me?"

" Am I not able to do that anymore?" He questioned, understanding that maybe having sex with her after they had a big situation with her asthma were sending different signals, confusing ones and she probably didn't want to continue, or didn't know if she wanted to.

" I-" They heard the door close and Rolo barking, Adriano laughing. She remembered that she and Adriano always slept together.

" I don't know. I sleep with Adriano now and I can't tell him to sleep in his room because I've decided to sleep with another man"

Luciano's eyebrows raised, both of them. He released her face, stepping back. "You can't or you won't?" He asked, his voice sounded as if she were one of his men, and he were the Don. So cold. Because truthfully her words were cold as ice. Dry ice, because it didn't melt as fast, and her words wouldn't leave his mind any faster either.

"Luciano-"

"Another man?" He then questioned, only even more angry. Those were the words she chose. Another man. If she saw him like that, why was he still there?

She raised her hand up to his face saying, "Not like that"

He removed it. Now he didn't want to be near her. "Goodnight Te-" He didn't know what he wanted to call her because as bad as he hated what she just did, what she said, she was still his Tesoro in the end.

He decided not to finish and opened the door, walking out. He saw Adriano and he nodded, closing the door after him.

Luciano could admit he didn't expect her to deny him to sleep with her considering she was the one who wanted so in the beginning. It felt like those words caused a rift between the two. As if she chose Adriano over Luciano and in reality she did. Though Luciano didn't like it, he didn't overreact because there was no need.

____________________________________

Well at least he did want to see her. Though you can't expect him to see you naked and not touch you? What kind of man does that? I'll tell you, one that's not interested or entranced by you. Well Luciano is Teresa!

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.3K 38
[The Hua sect | Xianwang] Author 小花林 Status in COO 35 Chapters ---- Night less city 'Lan Zhan let go- please' Wei Ying pleaded to Lan Zhan. ---- 'Lan...
3.5K 65 8
Amber was challenge by M/N one night because You loved to hunt like Stab but the only differences is that you chose randomly. Amber passes the test...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad