All for a girl named Rose

Por Ellabella0709

Natasha Romanoff, Yelena Belova, Melina Vostikoff, and Alexi Shostikov are attempting to take down the Red R... Más

Steve Rogers
Cold Chinese food
Betrayal
A problem... or a few
Stark
Are you ok with this?
Kiev
Wilson
Dog tags
The couch
Untitled Part 11
MasterCheif Ukraine
Rotisserie chicken and apple pie
The whole truth
The Bartons
Ohio
Belova
Flash drive
Canada?
A/N qna?
Switzerland
Again
Peter
Paternity test #2
Ill give him a second chance, what do I have left to loose?
In bed

The snap

1.3K 38 40
Por Ellabella0709

So this will be the last chapter until after midterms, fall musical, and the ISU nutcracker. Mostly because I got really stressed and busy and my grades dropped to A's from A+'s and my parents arnt happy, but also because the Nutcracker regarsals switch from weekends to 6-10pm Tuesday-Thursday next month.

Also got called a commie twice this week...

Rose blew out a deep breath, almost annoyed, as Sam crashed through a window smashing into one of the other worldly creatures. Natasha seemed to appear at the other end of the station and charge towards the group.

Thank god she had already taken off the baggy sweat shirt and jeans she had over the suit Yelena gave her.

Rose had abandoned her guns before boarding the train as the security measures had been reenforced due to yen bomb threats in March. Luckily she had thought to conceal a few knives in her clothes.

Though she tried there wasn't much she could do, Sam had taken care of the one and Natasha and Steve had the other cornered. She had gotten a slash in the upper arm of the second creature early on, however since then she had thrown a single knife, a risky move yet she managed to cut half of the creature's ear off.

Sam flew in, kicked the alien to the ground. Rose grimaced as the creature scampered on all fours to be beside the other. Rose approached beside Natasha and held a knife in the ice pick position. 

"Get up." The creature snarled.

"I can't" The other snapped back.

"We don't want to kill you, but we will." Natasha said smoothly in a monotone voice.

"You'll never get the chance again." The less injured replied before the two got beamed up into the sky.

«Why can't we have a normal bad guy, I would be grateful for a Cecilian mafia boss instead of this alien, UFO shit.» Rose mumbled under her breath. When she turned the rest of the group had started walking towards the two she assured were the friends called Wanda and Vision.

"Can you stand?" Sam asked. Wanda helped Vision stained using her shoulders as a support.

"Thank you Captain." The Vision said as Rose made the observation that he reminded her of tomato soup.

"Let's get you on the jet." Steve turned and started toward the exit.

Jet? Since when did they have a jet?

Well apparently they did. There was jet hidden in that train station. Why hadn't they been using the jet if they had it the whole time?

"I thought we had a deal." Natasha's voice rose over the sound of the closing jet door. "Stay close, check in, don't take any chances." 

Rose was never told about this deal.

"I'm sorry, we just wanted time." Wanda responded as Rose lay down on the vaguely familiar bench.

"Where to Cap?" Sam asked.

"Home." 

Rose's brow furrowed. Home? They never had a true home since Rose has joined them, at least that's what Rose thought.  

"It's going to be a long flight, I suggest you rest." Natasha said and took one of the three seats in the front.

Rose approached Sam who was occupying the third seat. 

"You should take a nap, I'll take this seat in case anything happens."

"You're just a kid, you're the one who needs rest. Can you even copilot?" 

"Yes, I can. It was part of my training. I'll be fine, you look  like you could use some sleep." Sam complied.

After a few minutes the woman named Wanda approached her.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself, I don't think we've met. My name is Wanda Maximoff." She set her hand on the back of her chair.

"Rose, Rose Romanoff."

"Romanoff?" Wanda asked.

"It's a complicated story." Natasha said not turning to look at them. "She's my daughter, I had her in the Red Room." Wanda said nothing else.

Rose eventually found out that Washington D.C. was their destination. Why, she had no idea. This had to be the worst place to go while on the run from the government.

She enjoyed looking out the windshield to the deep Prussian blue sky cut by sparkling lights below. It was the still hour before sunrise, before the birds chirped, before the men and women dressed for work, before the guards unlocked the handcuffs of little girls chained their beds.

Rose quite liked America even though the last time she was here she was given orders to walk a bomb into a California state senator's office. She was only five. She remembered earlier that day she and James were supposed to appear as father and daughter walking around L.A. to make their stunt more believable. The bomb was hidden inside a  teddy bear she had been dragging around all day. She had felt safe for the first time in her life, one little hand in James' and the other clutching a stuffed bear, even if it had a bomb in it. They entered the building and joined a tour group, she was supposed to pretend that she wanted to be a 'government lady' when she grew up. She left the bear in one of the bathrooms after the tour and left. When the building exploded her left arm was hit with a few bits of stray brick. Staying in character James' picked her up, rushed away, and carried her to the hotel room.

By the time they landed the on a concrete platform beside a building, the silent hour of the morning had gone and the sun has risen. Though they entered through the front door, which by the way was on the other side of the building, they didn't knock.

Rose followed Natasha and Steve, trailed by Sam, Wanda, and Vision, as they walked in on a man talking to a hologram. Something about a stolen quin jet and four wanted criminals who are 'only criminals because you decided to call them that'. 'A stolen jet and four wanted criminals! I wonder who they could be?' The sarcastic thought fled her mind when the men turned to look at them.

"Mr. secretary." Steve greeted the hologram. They stood in silence for a few seconds before the hologram man approached them, eyes locked with Natasha's as they stood their ground.

"I don't remember a little girl being part of the accords."

"I don't remember the last time I've seen a man as old as you off of life support, Mr. Secretary." Rose said in a monotone voice.

"You've got some nerve, I'll give you that."

Rose couldn't help but smirk. Hollow threat and failed intimidation. He couldn't do anything to them anymore than they could to him.

"You could use some of that right now." Natasha said.

"The world is on fire and you think all is forgiven."

"I'm not looking for forgiveness." Steve replied. "And I am way past asking for permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too."

Ross turned his back to them and simply told the other man, "Arrest them."

"All over it." The other man said before ending the call. A beeping sound came from the same device the hologram did. "That's the court marshal. It's great to see you Cap." 

"You too Rhody." Cap said as they estranged a firm hand shake.

"Hey." Rhody said in a soft voice as he embraced Natasha. "You guys really look like crap, must have been a rough couple of years."

"Yeah well the hotels weren't exactly five star." Sam finally spoke up. 

"Well I think you look great, uh, huh, yeah I'm back." Another man stepped into the lab on the other side of the room.

From the look on everyone's faces he had been gone for a long time.

"Hi Bruce." Natasha said. 

"Nat." Bruce said after a long pause. "Uh, who is the new girl?"

"Rose, Rose Romanoff." Rose took a step forward.

"Romanoff?" Bruce asked. "How, how old are you?"

"14." Bruce paused and seemed to be calculating something in his head.

"So before SHIELD? Russia? Who's the father?" Rhody asked.

"Most likely James Barnes." Rose answered.

"The Winter Soilder?" Bruce asked.

"Most likely?" Rhody questioned.

"Most likely." Natasha said.

"This is akward." Sam said under his breath.

"We're here because someone is planning an attack on earth." Steve said loudly and firmly. "We need to know where."

"Wakanda." Rhods turned around and started walking. "Are you guys coming or not?"

And once again Rose found herself flying halfway across the world in a stolen super jet. She was soon informed by Sam that this Bruce guy was the hulk and had had a 'relationship' if it could be called that, with Natasha.

Rose soon found herself flying straight into the tree line. Her hands clenched the chair as hard as she could.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing!" She yelled at Rhody.

"Calm down it's just a projection."

"I sure hope you're right about this or we're going to land a lot harder and a lot quicker than you'd like." Sam said.

Sure enough it was. They flew right through the trees. As soon as they did Rose saw a towering palace. Not what she had expected. The jet touched down gently on a landing pad and a group of people gathered to greet them.

They opened the door to king T'challa and several of the dora milaje.

"Should we bow?" She heard Bruce ask from behind her.

"Yeah, he's a king." Rhody answered.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve said greeting T'Challa with a handshake.

"Your majesty." Bruce cleared his throat and bowed.

"What are you doing." Rhody hit his back and said. Rose suppressed a smile.

"We don't do that here." T'Challa held up his hands. "So how big of an assault should we expect?" He started to walk away, gesturing for them to follow.

"Sir, sir, we should expect quite a big assault." Bruce perked up.

"How are we looking?" Natasha asked.

"We will have the kings guard, the boarder tribe, the dora milaje, and-" T'Challa pointed to a man walking in their direction.

"A semi-stable hundred year old man."

James Barnes.

Steve approached and pulled him in for a hug.

"How have you been Buck?"

"Not bad for the end of the world." As he pulled away his eyes skirted over the group and stopped on her. She froze. "Rose?" 

She stepped forward, hesitated, then stepped closer. He held out his arms and she hesitated some more, then hugged him. When he pulled back he grabbed her shoulder.

«You got out?»

«Obviously.»

«Are you okay?»

«Better then I've ever been» She started to pull the dog tags out of her suit. James stopped her.

«They're yours now.»

"Let's get vision up to the lab." T'Challa said and everyone started to follow. As they entered the lab Natasha grabbed Rose and James' arm to hold them back.

"We need to talk about something." She said, Rose knew immediately. "How do would I say tjis gently?"

"Hey James, remember when we had sex? Yeah well you might be Rose's father. Oh and I'm dating you're best friend now." Rose said.

"Might be?" James asked.

"We won't know until we directly compare your DNA to hers due to all of the cover ups and false files in hydra." James nodded and the door flew open.

"They're here, we need to move now." 

It didn't hit Rose until she was standing in the front line of earths only defense facing down a alien army that this might be the end. She glanced at Natasha.

«Mother and daughter?» She asked thinking back to their earlier talk about trying to establish a mother daughter relationship.

«Mother and Daughter.» Natasha confirmed.

"Avengers!" Steve called. "Assemble!" And all too soon it has started.

A blur, it was a blur.

Her training hadn't prepared her for this.

She had been given one of the staff, stick, taser things Natasha had.

She counted the things she killed. One two, seven. She saw her mother. Eight, nine, in a blur Natasha had vanished. 

Rose looked up at a clearing on a hill, something big was happening there. Big flashes of light.

She ran, ten.

In ten clearing she saw Steve struggling with a big purple man.

She charged. Bad idea, this man was at least 7ft and 600lbs. Rose was 4'10" at most and hardly weighed 100lbs.

She got a single tase in before the man swung his arm and she whent flying. She skidded across the dirt. She pushed herself back up. At least one rib was cracked.

Thor has cut a arm off the purple man.

"You should have gone for the head." He snapped and disappeared in a blue light.

Rose turned to see James fall to the ground only to turn into dust.

She felt something was wrong. Something was seriously wrong.

Rose ran to Steve, slipped the dog tags off, shoved them on Steve's hand and said, "Tell my mother I'm sorry." 

For the first time she feared death. For the first time she wanted to stay. For the first time she had a family. For the first time she was happy and her life was being torn from her. She was so upset that she couldn't do anything, there was no one, nothing to fight.

She felt her feet go first, she saw the flaky dust of her legs.

There was nothing but black.

Anddddd that is all until December :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

176K 4.2K 35
[EDITED] The Red Room, the place that two of the well-known Avengers - Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova - grew up. The two sisters destroy the plac...
10.1K 553 28
In Which Isabelle, a 14yo, is trained to be a widow since she was 2. When she turns 8 , hydra steals her from the Red Room Academy to conduct experi...
10.6K 221 21
Surrogacy has been around since 1985. And for the past 3 decades that's how the Red Room has added to their ranks. By taking genetically chosen embry...
48.5K 1.8K 17
This story has been edited and updated for the final time. It can be found on ao3 under the same title. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...