Again

I know I said it would be until December but we just finished the musical and I only have 6 hours of nutcracker rehearsal a week so if I get this done before the 24 then.. well  you'll know if I actually finish this before then. But after the 25 I have nutcracker rehearsals for 16 hours a week.

I would also like to apologize in case none of this makes snes, I was out at a party until 1 am  one night and at a different party until 2 am the next nighy

One minute Rose was in Steve's arms crying full of regret for not bonding with her mother more, for not trying her best, for not living. She had the chance, she was given everything she needed for a fresh start but she was too god damn lazy to work hard enough to change. The one time she really worked to make something right and took full advantage  of situation was with Yelena.  She remembered thinking about how desperately she wanted one more chance right before it all faded away.

Suddenly she was on the ground distorted as all the colors slowly came back to her vision. She hardly comprehended that she was no longer dying when James ran to her and fell to his knees. He grabbed her shoulder with his arm.

"Rose, are you okay?" Rose blinked twice.

"What the hell... what just happened?" She asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that we're alive and there's a... floating portal over there." James pointed to what looked like a circular window to another battle surrounded by quick moving orange ropes. "I am going to go do what I can, I only want you to follow if you feel like you can, okay?" With that James stood up and left.

Rose thought about her wish for a second change and how in her, what was then, final moments, all she yearned for was a chance to do her best. 

Rose stood up, reloaded her pistols and ran. In front of her Rose recognized the people she had fought with before, most of the people she was able to put a name to were Avengers. In front of the Avengers were Thanos' army and even the man himself.

She had obviously arrived late, she got a good amount of shots in before finding herself in the heat of the fight. Thanos snapped and Rose flinched, bracing herself for a second death, but nothing happened. Tony had the stones and all of the sudden he was on the ground, Thanos and  his army faded to dust.

Rose was far to distorted and tired to comprehend what was happening. People started crying, a teen fell to his knees beside her, Tony was dying.

"Are you just going to sit there and let him die?" A teenage girl with a strong accent asked. "Get him to my lab, quickly!"  

Strange swished his hand and all of the sudden him, Shuri, and Tony were gone. 

«what the hell!»

Rose just blacked out. She didn't know what was happening. She felt like she was loosing control. She felt like she was going to puke.

All Rose really remembered was was both Steve and James walking her back through the orange window to Wakanda, down a few hallways, and sat her in a chair. 

It took a few seconds to realize that she was sitting in a waiting room. She looked around and saw Steve, the teenager, James, and Sam. Where was Natasha? Rose hadn't seen her sense she had turned to dust.

"Where is Natasha?" Ross asked, cringing at how rough her voice sounded.

No one answered.

James, Sam, and the teenager looked to Steve who walked over to Rose and kneeled in front of her chair so they were eye level.