Are you ok with this?

"I know, I know. I should have told you sooner." Tony stared at her slack jawed.

"SOONER?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU HAD A KID?"

"I didn't know." Natasha said, unsure of how to continue.

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A CHILD? HOW DO YOU FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THAT? ISN'T THAT REALLY PAINFUL?" Tony's volume wasn't helping. Natasha thought about shoving a roll of gauze down his throat.

"She died when she was born. They took her body away. I only saw her for a few minutes."

"She's looking a little roughed up but I wouldn't say dead." Tony glanced over his shoulder at Rose who had been moved so she lay curled across a few seats.

"I was told she was dead. She didn't cry or make a noise. No pulse or breath. She might have been dead, they might have brought her back. I'm not sure what Hydra is capable of." Natasha crouched down beside her daughter and brushed a few curls from the young girl's face.

Natasha wasn't able to conceive anymore, she had never wanted kids anyway. Maybe if she retired. Her job was too important, too dangerous, she was too dangerous. But looking at her daughter made her want to try. She had to she just had to raise this girl. But she had made a deal with Tony. He saved Rose's life, Natasha surrendered. Maybe if she behaved well they would let her do house arrest instead of jail time

"Natasha, I'm not turning you in."

"What" 

"I'm not turning you in." Tony gestured to Rose. "You have a responsibility now. Like a big one. Like 5'2" big. ...well that's actually pretty small for her age. But you get my point. You're a mother now. You have a child and I'm not going to separate you."

"Tony."  Natasha wasn't sure what to say. She walked over to Tony and embraced him. "thank you" 

"I've got to get these girls somewhere else. Stay safe and get outta here." Tony smiled at Natasha as she lifted her daughter off of the bench and exited the quin jet.

Natasha waited a few minutes before calling Steve and Yelena to let them know the coast was clear.

She set Rose up in the back seat of the car and buckled her in. Sitting down Natasha leaned back against the side of  the car. She took a deep breath and let the stress and relief of the day hit her. 

When she heard footsteps she dusted herself off and wiped her eyes.

"Sam called, Ross almost found him so he had to leave early. He's meeting us in Lithuania in two days." 

She just nodded. 

"Nat, are you ok?"

"I'm driving!" Yelena called as she got in the front seat.

"Yeah" Natasha glanced at Yelena. "I'm just tired. I'll sit in back with Rose." Natasha crawled into the  back seat and leaned her head back, closing her eyes.

"Is she still asleep?" Yelena asked as they pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building.

"Yes" Steve glanced back at the red head.

"I'll take the girl in. You can carry Natalia."

When Steve lifted her up she mumbled something and turned her head into his chest.

Natasha didn't stir all the way up. Steve followed Yelena through the door and down a hall of the apartment. When she turned to lay Rose on the bed that Melina had formerly slept on Steve made a turn into the room that they had slept the night before. 

He laid Natasha on the bed and slid off her boots. She curled into a ball. Steve grabbed a tank top and shorts for her to sleep in. 

"Nat, you should change." He got grumbling in return. "Natasha? You should get changed for bed"

"You do it."

"What?

"I said you do it." She was mumbling into a pillow.

"You what me to undress you?" More mumbling. "Natasha?"

"Yes! I don't want to do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" Natasha rolled onto her back not opening her eyes.

Steve slid his fingers under the hem of her shirt. "Are you sure you want me so to this?"

"Yes!"

Steve pulled the shirt over her head trying not to let his eyes linger. He grabbed the clean tank top.

"Bra too." Natasha had thrown a arm over her eyes to shield them from the light.

Steve struggled with the clasp. A lot. He quickly pulled the tank top over Natasha's head. He hesitated to pull off Natasha's pants. He slid his fingers under the waistband and waited for her to protest.

"What's taking so long?" She asked

"I'm just making sure you're ok with this." 

"Yes, now hurry up."

He spent as little time as possible with her pants off. He tried to get her dressed as quickly as possible as to not disrespect her.

She started laughing and lifted her arm off of her face to look at him.

"What's so funny?" He asked glancing at her sideways.

"I thought you'd enjoy that more." She winked and got on her knees. She slid her hands under his shirt and pulled him closer by the waist. She unzipped his jeans. "Your turn."