𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

15

6.5K 285 167
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱  history has its eyes on you
hanagaki takemichi, age 26

warning !!
bullying

It was peacefully silent in Takemichi's apartment. The said adult was sitting on the floor, watching the news with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

Usually, the channel would be boring since all it ever consisted off was weather reports and uninteresting events. However, there had apparently been a robbery just yesterday. Two legendary criminals, known as the new Bonnie and Clyde, stole millions from the bank.

Takemichi scooted closer to the TV, so invested in the news that he didn't notice Naoto enter his room.

"New information has come to light. This changes everything." The younger Tachibana sibling spoke up, startling Takemichi.

The black-haired man choked on his cereal.

"Naoto?! When did you get here?!" He exclaimed.

"Just now. Anyway, I found some information on a woman named L/N Y/N, now known as Hanma Y/N. She was associated with Toman, Moebius, Valhalla, and many more gangs. You name it, she's probably been there." Naoto pulled out a file and opened it, showing the contents to Takemichi, "Currently, she's married to Hanma Shuji and the two are partners in crime."

Takemichi arched an eyebrow. He was confused as to why Naoto was telling him this.

"And... your point is?" Takemichi muttered, not catching on. Naoto rolled his eyes.

"She alone controls the board! She is the queen and everybody else are her pawns! She is the true mastermind! Don't you get it?! This woman is extremely dangerous! She was involved with Kisaki Tetta for years! Therefore, she is the key!" Naoto exclaimed, slapping Takemichi in the face with the papers.

"Why has she been in so many gang's though?" The ravenette asked.

"Well, according to my research, she was a part of Toman but she quit the day Draken died." Naoto uttered, "She joined Moebius so, in short, she betrayed Toman. She and Kisaki had some sort of deal,  hence why she's been in contact with so many gangs."

Takemichi glanced at a picture of a man. He seemed close with the female in the photo, who Takemichi assumed was L/N Y/N.

He was handsome, no doubt, with his rounded glasses resting on the bridge of his nose, his brown eyes that seemed to stare into Takemichi's soul, and his black and blonde hair that was tousled to the side.

"Who's that?" Questioned Takemichi.

"Hanma Shuji, L/N Y/N's husband." Naoto explained, "I did a background check on him and, turns out, they went to the same orphanage. They were very close and I guess, on the way, they developed romantic feelings." Takemichi felt his heart pang. He was slightly jealous of their relationship. They were criminals, but at least they had love on their side. If two deadly fugitives could get into a relationship, then surely he could too.

"What's so important about her though?" To answer Takemichi's question, Naoto silently pointed at a detailed paragraph.

L/N Y/N, currently married to Hanma Shuji.
Status : Alive
Location : No leads
Crimes : mass murder, blackmail, manipulative, robbery/stealing, underage smoking, underage drinking, illegal drugs, illegal weapons, homicide, torture

At the age of 9, L/N Y/N murdered her father. When the police arrived, she claimed he had shot himself in the head. She was sent to an orphanage just out of Tokyo and met Hanma Shuji, her current lover. They hit it off immediately. The two spent at least a year in the orphanage together before Hanma was adopted and, a few days later, so was L/N.

According to my sources, Hanma wrote letters to L/N but she never responded.

The day she got adopted, she met the founding members of Toman and reunited with an old friend, Sano Manjiro.

L/N became close friends with Baji Keisuke and never really interacted with anyone else from Toman.

A few years later L/N finally saw Hanma again and, soon after, Kisaki offered to a deal.

Takemichi lifted his head, staring at Naoto.

"... I swear, the job of a detective is just stalking." He muttered, "You got that much information from just research?" Naoto rolled his eyes, unpleased with Takemichi's sassy tone.

"My job doesn't matter. What does matter, though, is saving Draken and utilising L/N's potential for as long as we can." Naoto uttered, outstretching his hand. "Are you ready?"

The two men shook hands and Takemitchy felt his heart skip a beat as everything went black.

He soon opened his eyes and sweatdropped. He was standing in the middle of a large crowd. He blinked, confused.

"Hold on a second!" He exclaimed, grabbing his phone with his trembling hands. He checked the date.

'I'm twelve years in the past?! It's just as Naoto said!'

Before Takemichi could react, A punch was suddenly thrown at his face. He real back, his head harshly hitting the ground. He let out a low groan, his eyelids drooping.

"This sucks." He muttered to himself before he fell unconscious.

━━━━━━

Takemichi woke up with a loud gasp. He was lying on the concrete floor with two boys standing near his still body.

"Oi," One piped up, alerting his friends, "Hanagaki is awake."

"You fuckhead. That was a one-hit KO." Another stepped forward, glowering down at Takemichi, "Everybody bet money on you."

"What a fucking let down of a match. Ain't that right, Kiyomosa?" The first guy asked, scowling.

"Even though I gathered up all those spectators, I had to end the fight." Kiyomasa sneered, clicking his tongue, "For now, let's toughen this piece of shit."

One of Kiyomasa's goons didn't hesitate to kick Takemichi on the back. The blonde-haired boy curled up, covering the back of his head with his hands.

"What are you?! A fucking turtle?!" His attacker shouted, spit flying everywhere.

He was about to deliver another kick to Takemichi's side but, before he could, he was hit in the forehead with a medium- sized rock.

"Oya, what do we have here?" A feminine voice asked, "A bunch of bullies? You know I don't like those." Heels clicked against concrete as the stranger stepped forward, giving Takemichi a view of her shiny black shoes.

Kiyomasa recognised her almost instantly.

"L/N," He nodded his head, showing her some respect. Takemichi's ears perked up at the mentioning of that familiar last name.

L/N Y/N, Toman's prized possession and one out of the two of Takemichi's targets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 776 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ - soulmate au, modern au 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...
312K 12.1K 30
❣︎♥️❣︎ ╰╯𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼...
17.2K 802 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
28.1K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...