A Sweet Medicine | Alexa Blis...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] The Story of a Orphan who lived a bad past and a rough life. He lived most of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pure Bliss
Chapter 2: Shoot His Heart
Chapter 3: Spiteful
Chapter 4: Sparkles
Chapter 5: Crystal Clear
Chapter 6: Roses
Chapter 7: The Crow at Night
Chapter 8: A New Side
Chapter 9: The Goddess
Chapter 10: Diamonds In The Sky
Chapter 11: Sweet Sugar
Chapter 12: Affection
Chapter 13: Only You
Chapter 14: Blissful Moments
Chapter 15: Never Gonna Dance Again
Chapter 16: Whiff Of Her Perfume
Chapter 17: Sleepover party
Chapter 18: Darling, My Light
Chapter 19: Confusion
Chapter 20: Unfortunate Soul
Chapter 21: Volcano
Chapter 22: The Heat
Chapter 23: Her Protector
Chapter 24: Sunsets
Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part
Chapter 27: Told you, I'll be here forever
Chapter 28: Said I'll always be a friend
Chapter 29: Mercy
Chapter 30: Always My Path
Chapter 31: Sweet Angel
Chapter 32: Yours and My Story
Final Chapter (33) : Under My Umbrella
Epilogue: Never Letting You Go
Bonus Chapter: A Moment With Light

Chapter 26: Dealt Its Cards

324 14 73
By QueenZain3

Tired, Thinking, and concerned. Alexa was making her way back home as She sighed and opened the door and got inside. She wasn't even a good mood at all as She threw her purse on the ground. Alexa went to her bedroom and charged her phone as She was looking.

( What did I do? Why is Desmond so mad at me? )

She was starring at the floor until one thought hit her head as Her eyes were widen.

( Oh no. . . Ryan told him the truth, Didn't he? )

She covered her mouth and shock and rested her head on the table, Regretting that She hurted Desmond. She was feeling really emotional and felt like crying but was holding her tears back.

( I shouldn't have lied. . Now I hurted my love. )

She was sitting and was waiting for her phone to charge, In the mean time she decided to get a bath and relax for sometime, Getting the thoughts away from her head.

Her Ex Boyfriend and Crush was literally beating eachother up on the Bar, Was everything true about Dalton? She started having a headache as She relaxed in the bathtub and stared.

( I need to message Becky to come over. . . . )

Sometime Later, She got out and changed into her clothes and was looking at her phone which was just Seven percent. She didn't mind though. Alexa messaged Becky to come over that There is something important they need to talk about.

A minute later, Becky responded that she's coming as Lexi crosses her arms and looks as She looked at Desmond's number before thought about messaging him.

Alexa: Hey Desmond.

How are you?

Look, I'm not mad at you but is everything okay?

Please tell me.

She closed her phone and waited for his response as She went to the Living room and sat down.

Meanwhile Desmond was making his way back home, He was furious about everything that happened but also sorrowful. He bumped into someone as He turned and saw it was one of Lexi's friends Leah.

Leah: Hey Sorry-. . . Woah.

She noticed all the bruises on his face as Leah spoke.

Leah: Are you okay? Did you gotten into a fight?

Desmond: . . . . . . .

Leah: Look, I'll call Alexa right now. If you want I'll take you to her-

Desmond: I don't need to go to her house. I'm not in a mood to see her.

Leah was shocked but also upset as Deamond walked away. She didn't expected that response but Leah was always short tempered and got angry easily as She shouted.

Leah: Seriously!? That's a dirtbag's move!

She walked away in anger as Desmond stood still for a few seconds before he walked away.

He finally reached home as He opened the door, His Parents noticed him as They were shocked by his state.

Cassandra: Desmond!? What happened to you?

She quickly got up and ran towards Desmond as Adrian got up feeling worried. Cassandra was Desmond's cheeks which had bruises but Desmond was stepping away and tried to move forward but Cassandra was stopping him.

Cassandra: Sit down, I'll get some bandages.

Desmond: No. .

Adrian noticed he was angry and sad. Cassandra didn't listen and grabbed his hand and made him sit down while she ran to get bandages. Adrian sat next to Desmond and was checking if he was okay.

Adrian: Geez, What did you do?

Desmond was silent as Adrian sighed feeling worried as Cassandra got the bandages.

Cassandra: Who did you even got in a fight with???

Desmond: . . . . . .

Adrian: Desmond, Come on. Speak to us.

He crossed his arms as Cassandra was placing the bandages. Desmond still didn't wanna speak as Cassandra asked him.

Cassandra: Should I call Alexa?

Desmond: No. I'm not in a mood to see her.

They were shocked as Adrian Looked shocked.

Adrian: What? Why would you say that???

Desmond gave the silent treatment to them as Cassandra and Adrian looked at eachother.

Cassandra: Did you two had a fight?

Desmond: . . . .

Adrian: Desmond, Answer us.

Desmond: I fought with her ex boyfriend. . . She lied to me saying she never had a boyfriend.

He spoke and stared at the ground as Adrian and Cassandra were even more shocked and looked at eachother before looking at Desmond.

Cassandra: Really?

He nodded as Adrian fixed his sleeves and looked at him.

Adrian: Why are you angry at her then?

Desmond: She Lied.

Cassandra: I understand that Desmond. But it's wrong if you don't talk to her. You should both talk it out.

Desmond: No.

Adrian: Now that's not really good Desmond, I know she lied to you but There could be a reason to it.

Desmond: . .. I don't wanna talk to her yet.

Cassandra: She could be worried about you, Desmond-

Desmond: I don't mind then. . .

Adrian and Cassandra looked at him, It was a bit of a harsh response as Adrian looked a bit upset.

Adrian: Really? Are you going to do that?

Desmond stared at the ground as Cassandra looked at him.

Cassandra: You have to apologise for that and talk to her.

Desmond looked at both of them as He just got up and went to his room as Cassandra was starring at Adrian

Cassandra: I feel really bad for them, I hope they will sort it out.

Adrian: Same here, Its honestly bad seeing them like this. One way or another, They have to talk.

Cassandra: Thats true.

Desmond was looking at the mirror as He sighed in anger.

( What a Day, I fought with that Coward Ryan, I left Alexa alone in confusion and concerned, I made Leah angry and My parents are upset at me. What is this, National Desmond Crowe apart day? )

He felt his cheeks and forehead was hurting as He sat on the bed.

( Why did she do this? . . . )

He was thinking while feeling hurt about everything.

Meanwhile Alexa was sitting in the Living room still feeling guilty and regretful until She heard a notification as Alexa quickly ran to her room thinking it was Desmond, She opened her phone and then sighed in anger.

RyanCabrera1: Hey Lexi, I wanna apologise for what happened this night, I'm really sorry about it. Believe me, Desmond started this. I didn't wanna do anything. Take care and I love you.

She had that messged on Twitter, Alexa got angry and blocked him on his twitter account as She was upset. Alexa went downstairs and heard a knock on the door as She quickly walked and opened the door to see Becky.

Becky: Hey Alexa.

Alexa: Hey Becks, Come inside.

Lynch noticed Alexa's tone and face as Becky walked inside. She sat on the couch as Alexa was sitting with her.

Becky: Are you okay? What did you needed to talk about?

Alexa: I'm. . . . Honestly not okay Becky, Alot of things has happened today.

Becky: *Looks sad* Hey. . . What's the matter? We can talk about it.

Alexa sighed and explained everything that happened, Becky was shocked and worried to hear that Desmond beated someone. . Again.

Becky: O-Oh my. That sound horrible. Is Desmond okay?

Alexa: H-He doesn't wanna talk to me. I don't know why.

She almost brusted into Tears but tried to control herself as Becky was shocked.

Becky: What? Did you try messaging him?

Alexa: I did, But he didn't reply.

Becky was really sad about How much her best friend has gone through today, Becky touched Alexa's shoulder and was comforting her.

Becky: Its okay Lexi, We can sort this out tomorrow.

Alexa: But Im really sad. I can't believe this happened. . .

Becky: I understand that pain, But Tension won't solve this matter. You need some rest.

Alexa: . . . . I have one question for you, Becky.

Becky: . .. What is it?

Alexa gave a stare to Becky and explained what Ryan told to her, Of course Becky knows it wasn't the truth that Dalton was innocent, However Becky was feeling a bit nervous.

Becky: Ryan actually said that?

Alexa: He did. Now answer this, Is this true?

Becky: . . . I don't know.

Alexa: Excuse me, You were in the interview?

Becky: I-I was, But I left due to some Family E-Emergency. . . and Desmond also left with me for some reason.

Alexa noticed Becky was stuttering as Alexa looked at her.

Alexa: Becky. . . Is this the truth?

Becky was silent, Lynch was trying to defend Desmond that He didn't do anything because she doesn't know what would Lexi's reaction be.

Becky: Yes. It is. .

Alexa: *Gets a bit upset* Your lying.

Becky: N-No. . . Alexa, I don't lie to you. I'm telling the truth.

Both girls got up and looked at eachother as Alexa gave a glare.

Alexa: Why are you stuttering? Your afraid, aren't you?

Lexi was slowly tearing up and Becky was feeling sad and nervous.

Becky: I'm not afriad, I'm just telling what happened. Lexi.

Alexa: Then What's Ryan telling me!?

Becky: He is obviously lying! You know much of a liar he is????

Alexa: His Reaction wasn't lying though, Tell me Becky!!! No more secrets!!

Becky: I'm telling you! Desmond didn't do anything.

Alexa started crying as Becky felt heartbroken.

Becky: Lexi, Please don't cry-

Alexa: I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH BECKY! TELL ME!

Becky: I-I-I-I. . . . .

She Stuttered and felt worried as Alexa got angry at her.

Alexa: So you were lying?

Becky: Alexa. . .

And then what Becky never expected, Alexa walked towards her and slapped her hard on the face and Becky was holding her cheek while starring at Alexa.

Alexa: Tell me, Before I end this friendship right here!

Becky's eyes were widen and Saw that Alexa's face changed knowing what she said was really harsh to her friend.

Alexa: . . . . I-I. . . . . .

Becky: Lexi. . . .

Alexa wiped her tears away and cleared her throat as Becky looked at the ground before looking at her friend.

Becky: I'm so sorry. . . . I didn't wanna lie, I'll tell you the truth.

Alexa stared at her as Becky was feeling nervous.

Becky: Desmond and I went to that Interview. We started and I asked the questions. . . Suddenly one of Dalton's Bodyguard stopped the recording. . . . Dalton said that Ot wa true. He did harass a women.

Alexa was starring at her and nodded as Becky continued speaking.

Becky: I was about to call the police. . . But Dalton grabbed the phoen and accidentally clicked on the gallery and. . . Saw the picture of You and I taking a selfie.

Alexa's eyes were widen as Becky continued to speak.

Becky: Crowe was also clueless and was trying to find help for me. But what triggered Desmond was. . . . . . . Dalton was telling Vulgar Comments about you.

Alexa: W-W-What!?

Lexi started shaking a little and was in shock, She covered her mouth as Becky nodded and looked at her.

Becky: He kept talking and I saw the face of Desmond, He had the eyes of an angry wolf. He got really angry and He. . . Threw a bottle on Dalton's head, He continued beating up the Bodyguards and Dalton, He even stabbed him three times. .

Alexa was in shock and covered her mouth as Becky cleared her throat.

Becky: He did all of that because of you, Lexi. He didn't like it at all. He kept beating him up and told Dalton to tell the media the truth before leaving. . . . .

Alexa: I-Is. . . . .this true?

Becky: This time, I'm telling the truth . I witnessed all of the beating.

Alexa was silent and teared up again as Becky cleared her throat.

Alexa: . . . . He did this for me?

Becky: He did. . . .

Alexa sat on the couch thinking everything, Desmond was protective to her, She cried as Becky quickly ran and sat next to her.

Becky: Lexi, Please dont cry.

Alexa: I can't believe it. Why was Ryan calling him a monster? . . . . . Desmond is truly my guardian.

Becky: He wanted to protect you, In fact. . . .

Lynch was silent as Alexa looked at her.

Becky: H-He. . . He loves you.

Alexa's eyes were widen and stopped crying and felt her heartbeating faster.

Alexa: What?. . . . . .

Becky: . . Yes.

Alexa touched her chest as She was starring at the floor.

( I should have known. . . That He loves me as much as I do. )

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 267 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!
33.5K 1K 43
masked- (of one's true character feelings) concealed To me, pretending to be happy had always been better than explaining my tears. To me, smiling a...
11.7K 526 27
Rebecca Quin has never had it easy in life, especially in relationships. So after escaping from her abusive ex, Rebecca and her 3 year old daughter S...
129K 1.8K 51
[SOON TO BE REWORKED] Becky Lynch Fanfic by BulletClubFoLife Story about a guy named Travis Sharp and how he falls in love for a superstar named Beck...