Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs | TK

Galing kay Army_Author

Marriage is a covenant It's not a contract signed for a period of time You cannot end it whenever you want It... Higit pa

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
CHAPTER 1 : )
CHAPTER 2 : )
CHAPTER 3 : )
CHAPTER 4 : )
CHAPTER 5 : )
CHAPTER 6 : )
CHAPTER 7 : )
CHAPTER 8 : )
CHAPTER 9 : )
CHAPTER 10 : )
CHAPTER 11 : )
CHAPTER 12 : )
CHAPTER 13 : )
CHAPTER 14 : )
CHAPTER 15 : )
CHAPTER 16 : )
CHAPTER 17 : )
CHAPTER 18 : )
CHAPTER 19 : )
CHAPTER 20 : )
CHAPTER 21 : )
CHAPTER 22 : )
CHAPTER 23 : )
CHAPTER 24 : )
CHAPTER 25 : )
CHAPTER 26 : )
CHAPTER 28 : )
CHAPTER 29 : )
CHAPTER 30 : )
CHAPTER 31 : )
CHAPTER 32 : )
CHAPTER 33 : )
CHAPTER 34 : )
CHAPTER 35 : )
CHAPTER 36 : )
CHAPTER 37 : )
CHAPTER 38 : )
CHAPTER 39 : )
CHAPTER 40 : )
CHAPTER 41 : )

CHAPTER 27 : )

944 41 2
Galing kay Army_Author

Author's POV :
The entire day kook have been ignoring
tae now he had enough of it . First in the morning he didn't have his breakfast and now at night he came back so late . Now
he was now completely hurt .

Taehyung's POV :
As soon as kook left from there , tear's formed in his eye's . Now he completely
lost his patience he marched towards their room and saw kook sitting on the bed staring at the ground .

He feeling really bad seeing kook like this but he controlled himself and asked " Kook Plz tell me What's wrong ? Unless you won't open your mouth I'm not gonna understand what's wrong "

This was the first time tae was calling his by his name rather than other sweet name's it was clear that he was serious , knowing this too kook didn't even budge from his place or looked at him .

That's now he was fully annoyed bcoz of his behaviour . Tae locked the door and walked towards him and lift his chin making an eye contact between them , Anger and pain was clearly visible in those eyes .

He slowly caressed his cheeks and asked
in a soft voice " kookie - ah , won't you tell your tae what's wrong ? " but kook didn't utter a word and kept quiet.

He sighed frustratingly and said " Ok , so you are not going to tell me right ? " this time too he kept quiet which made him even more angry .

" You are quiet , so I'm taking it as a yes,
ok do whatever you want and I'm also not going to talk to you until you come to me and have a talk with me "
Tae said and left from there grabbing a one pillow and a small blanket leaving kook behind .

Author's POV :
Hearing his word's now kook was completely regretting ignoring tae and not talking to him . He badly wanted everything like before , He wanted tae to apologize to him and accept his mistake .

But our tae is not even aware about the real reason behind kook's strange behaviour he tried to have a talk than too kook wasn't ready to do so .
He only wanted kook to be like he used to so let's see what happens Next ? Will tae be able to bring back the old kook ? Will they be able to sort out this =>

That night both of them slept Seprately kook in their Shared room and tae in jiwoon's room on the couch .

In the Morning :
Tae was up early as usually and was busy completing his daily chore's but today he wasn't cheerful at all .
He was looking sleepy and his eye's were fully red and puffy bcoz of crying .

On the otherside , Today kook woke up without tae beside him which already spoiled his mood enough .
Secondly he was also looking very sleepy and tired but he didn't show it and tried to cover it up with his cold behaviour .

Now it's time for breakfast ;
As usually how he does Tae called out both jiwoon & kook for the breakfast . Jiwoon quickly came down running and sat in front of the table .

While kook came downstairs in his Office attire and was about to leave from for his office ignoring both tae and jiwoon that's when jiwoon called him from behind ~

Jiwoon :- Hyungie ~ are you not going to have breakfast today also ?
Kook :- No *In a cold voice* Do you have any problem !?

Hearing his hyung talking like that , he mumbled a small ' Meanie ' and stared at tae with glossy eyes to say something and what tae said next wasn't expected by both of them ~~

Tae :- It's Ok Jiwoon-ah , Why are you even asking him to eat let him do whatever he want's * Glaring at kook * Hyungie ~ is here for you

Hearing him Kook stood there acting like he don't care and left , but at the same time he was burning inside .
He didn't like how tae used the phrase I'm Here for you for his brother , it was creating a fire in him . But he calmed down his nerves and left for his office .

Taehyung's POV :
After kook left , tae made himself busy in the household chore's in order to distract his mind from thinking about kook .
After he was done with it now both tae and jiwoon were watching TV like they used to do usually

But today tae didn t seem to be interested , he was sitting there with jiwoon his mind was completely zoned out which didn't go unnoticed by jiwoon , so he decided to ask about it :

Jiwoon : Hyung Hyungie *while shaking tae lightly * ( still got no response ) HYUNG

He shouted which made tae flinch hard he looked and jiwoon and asked " Jiwoonah why are shouting ? Do you something ? I'M sorry i didn't hear you "

Jiwoon : No hyung , I Don't anything and i shouted bcoz you were not listening to me C'mon tell me what's wrong ?
Tae : what do you Mean ? N-nothing is wrong *he said sluttering a bit*

Jiwoon : Hyung , plz Don't lie to me i know something is wrong today you and kookie hyung both are behaviour weirdly and you both are not at all fine !!
Tae : i-ts N-nothing jiwoon-ah *he said bitting his lips *

Jiwoon : Hyung Plz Don't pretend and let it out , Don't you see me as your Baby brother than plzz ~
That's it now tae couldn't help it he broke down in to tears and started sobbing

" Jiwoon-ah , Now h-he is g-going to leave m-me . I t-tried talking to him but no use so i thought now I'll i-ignore him back b-but i was wrong he just Don't care i th-ink i alre-ady l-ost h-im "
He said and fall down on his knees but jiwoon was quick to engulf him in to tight hug . He patted on his back trying to calm him ~~

" Ok hyung , it's Ok and it's not like hyung don't care in the Morning you should have seen his face he all set to kill me . He was just pretending like you"

jiwoon said breaking the hug and wipping his tear's for which tae nodded and mumbled " Let's hope so" jiwoon hummed and asked " Hyungie did you ask him why he is behaving like this ? "

" Yup , I did but he didn't say anything "
Tae said for which jiwoon made an O face and asked " From when did you feel he is being weird ? " for which tae chuckled and asked ruffling his hair" Why are you asking all this jiwoon-ah ? "

For which jiwoon whined and said " Hyung~ I'm not a small baby plz tell me what if I'll understand what's wrong! "
Tae nodded and said " I think the first time was the when we went to my pub Yes exactly from that day " Jiwoon thought
for a while and shouted " YES I got it "

" What ? Did you understand why is he behaving like this ? " Tae asked curiously Jiwoon nodded in response and said :

Jiwoon : yes hyung i got it , i think he is behaving like this becoz of the incident that took place that day in the pub cuz
when he came there i saw him first and
he asked about you and if you remember u went to handle a drunk woman at that time so i think he saw you with her ...

Tae : Yes , I do remember she was sticking to me so much making me feel uncomfortable and she even tried to kiss me and i saw how kook was standing there watching me and left from there without saying anything  ~

Jiwoon : Exactly hyung i think he misunderstood you !
Tae : Hhm..I think I need to clear this and sort out things today between us today itself ...

Jiwoon nodded smiling and stood up to go to his room that's when tae stopped him and asked " Thank you so much jiwoon-ah but How did you about this things ? "

Jiwoon laughed at him and said " No need to thank me hyung and i learned all this by watching Drama's " Tae nodded and gave him his Boxy smile ~~

=====================================
Hello Readers !!
That's it for this Chapter ☝️ I know i updated pretty late .I was caught up with some Assignments and stuff , and I'm also having my exams soon but I'll try to update more Often 😊

I promise Comming chapter's will be
sweet and More better and I'll make their lovestory smooth again ~ 😚
So Do vote for the Chapter ⭐Comment down your opinion's see you soon ~♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

238K 16.1K 64
It all started with Jungkook pretending . . . . Pretending to not know that Taehyung was lying to him all along about their relationship, from the ve...
334K 13.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
292K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...