Character References

By Elin_Writes_Stuff

Here's a list of all my original characters! Not only you will be able to know all of my characters detail by... More

Skye
Eli
Samira
Penny
Demille
Oliver
Emily
Nathan
Luna
~ SPOILER ALERT ~
• Spoiler 1 •
• Spoiler 2 •
• Spoiler 3 •
• Spoiler 4 •
• Spoiler 5 •
• Spoiler 6 •

Welcome!

267 4 0
By Elin_Writes_Stuff

Welcome to my list of character references!

This book will contain lots and lots of things about my original characters that I've used in my Sky stories :D hopefully this might make you comprehend certain parts of the story better and maybe even allow you to create your own ideas and theories!

The references will have the following information:

- Name: The character's name
- Age: The character's age
- Reason of arrival: Here's where things get interesting... In my alternate universe, all characters that arrive Flockya are there because of one reason: death. In this section, you will be able to comprehend the death of every character and therefore the reason why they are here (I know, it's really dark once you think about it in depth but that's just what makes my alternate universe so special to me xD).

After that will come the complete descriptions of each character along with their appearances. Have fun discovering everything you can!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 116K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
280K 13.6K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
73.2K 4.5K 16
To revitalise Funtom which is in danger of bankruptcy, Ciel expands the business by opening a teashop at his aunt's suggestion that only hires good l...
2.6K 85 8
I made this book to separate from my short-fics book, and I have reasons why. This is for a February writing challenge thing held by @AllyC45 and I a...