back for you • kth

By soggykookie

*READ THE PREQUEL FIRST* The sky was grey as the coffin shook and rattled until it tumbled down the pedestal... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝓉.𝐼𝐼
𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁
𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

2.6K 206 49
By soggykookie

Taehyung's POV

"What do you mean?" She asks, "We were coming back home and we were hit by a truck-"

"No, dear," I shake my head.

"Was that all a dream?" She asks, "What happened then? I can't remember."

"You fell asleep in the car," I say and sit on the side of her bed.

"Oh, so it was a dream?" She asks.

"What was a dream?" I chuckle.

"I dreamt of a car accident," she plops back onto her bed laughing, "It felt so real."

"I see," I cup her face, "Don't worry about it. You already have so much on your plate."

"Did you figure out who did it?" She asks.

"No," I clench my jaws in anger, "But I will. I will make sure of it."

"Don't stress about it," she touches my cheek lightly, "It's okay. I'm fine. As long as we know the truth, I don't care," she crawls closer to me and kisses my cheek. I smile and kiss her forehead. 

"You're so understanding," I hug her and rest my chin on her head. 

She smiles into my chest.

"Are you hungry?" I ask rubbing her back.

"Yes," she replies.

"Go get ready," I pull back from the hug, "I'll get the maids to bring breakfast."

She gets up stumbling, "My legs are numb," she stretches and walks into the bathroom. I chuckle and walk outside the room but hear a scream. I rush back inside the room and into the bathroom to see Yuna clutching her neck and looking at the mirror in terror.

"What's wrong?" I rush to her and she removes her hand showing me the bite mark.

"What the fvck bit me!?" She screams.

"Uh," I look around, "I-I did."

"What?" She raises her eyebrow.

"I kind of slept beside you and," I sigh, "Bit you in my dreams but I didn't realise I was biting you in real too."

"How did I not know it?" She asks.

"You seem like a heavy sleeper," I reply.

She sighs, "You bit me in your dreams?"

"I-I'm sorry-"

She starts laughing, "You made it real too."

"You're not mad?" I ask and she shakes her head. She wraps her arms around my waist, "I kind of like it now I guess."

I grin and kiss her, "Get ready fast."

"Okay, Mr Werewolf," she giggles.

"Mr What now?" I ask.

"Mr Werewolf," she repeats, "You bit me like a werewolf marking his partner."

"Shall I actually mark you?" I raise my eyebrows, "Not just on your neck."

"W-what?" She stutters.

I smirk and walk out.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Where did you trace it to?" I ask.

"It's a cybercafe in the city," my secretary replies.

"Get me a list of the people who used their systems that day," I order.

"Okay, sir," he agrees and leaves.

"I'm coming for you," I smirk, "No matter where you are, I am coming for you. No one gets away with hurting my dear."

"Got it, sir," my secretary returns.

"Let's see," I hum looking at the list of names.

"Get all their information," I instruct.

"Might take some time, sir," he replies nodding his head.

"I don't mind as long as we catch who it is," I dismiss him.

"Until then, I'll spend some time with my dear," I smile at the thought of her, "I should have brought here to the office."

I walk out of the office to be met by several reporters swarming around me. 

"Sir, is it true that you're getting married?"

"Are you in a relationship with a college girl?"

"What about Mr Choi's daughter. Didn't you promise to marry her?"

I clench my jaws when I hear that. Stupid bitch. She declared that she would be marrying me without my consent. 

"No, I will not be marrying Mr Choi's daughter," I reply.

"But marrying her would get you a fortune! Her late father's assets would go to you," a reporter says.

"I don't want money or assets like that. I can earn them myself," stupid reporters, I can get wealth at the snap of my hands. I don't need someone else's money. 

"But she's beautiful too," another girl screams.

"Is it because of the other woman? Are you cheating on Mr Choi's daughter?" Another one screams. 

"I was never in a relationship with her to cheat on her," I reply. My dear is the most beautiful being in this world.

"Do you know anything about Mr Choi's death?"

"No," I know plenty.

I get into my car with the help of my guards and drive home. I get a call from my dear and I answer it.

"Dear?" I ask.

I hear her giggles from the other side, "Looks like you got mobbed by the reporters."

"I did," I sigh, "Their noses are always up in my business."

"Who is Mr Choi?" She asks and I freeze.

"He was a businessman," I reply, "And he was murdered recently."

"I see," she replies, "What about his daughter?" 

"I don't know her," I say, "She declared without my consent that she would be marrying me."

"Oh, what did you do?" She asks.

"A-are you mad, dear?" I stutter.

"No, I just want to know," she giggles.

"Oh, well. I declared that I hadn't given consent," I reply.

"I see," I hear the shuffling of bedsheets indicating that she was on her bed, "Why didn't you marry her?"

"I was already arranged to you, my dear," I smile.

"Wow," she laughs, "You really wanted a poor broke girl with student loans, didn't you?"

 I laugh along with her, "Maybe."

"Alright," she says, "See you when you get home. Bye."

"Bye, dear," I reply and she hangs up.

"Why is she so sweet and understanding?" I ask myself. She is killing me. I smile as I pull over at a jewellery shop. I'll buy her something very expensive. I walk inside the store and the staff greet me. 

"How may I help you, sir?" A man asks.

"I need a necklace," I reply, "Your most expensive one."

"Follow me, sir," the man smiles and leads me to a glass display with several types of necklaces.

"What type of design would you be looking for?" He asks.

"Stars," I reply looking around, "I want something related to stars."

"Sure, sir. Here," he pulled out a few displays from the shelves. 

I closely take a look at all of them. My dear likes simple designs, "This one."

"Amazing choice, sir," the man compliments, "Anything else?"

"No," I reply.

"I'll get the paperwork, sir," he goes away to get the paperwork. 

"I hope you like it, my dear."

1133 words

A/N- I think you can guess who killed Mr Choi 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 10.2K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
627K 20.8K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
31.7K 2.4K 26
What if Taehyung from 'back from death' meets the successful and happy version of himself from 'back for you'? Taehyung from the first timeline has l...
174K 10.3K 62
It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike. Coming from a loving family. He was prot...