The Billionaire and The Widow...

By banawolkaye

"I was a fool to let you go. That should have been me you're marrying and having kids with." ----Roberto King... More

The Billionaire and the Widow
INTRODUCTION REPUBLISHED
CHAPTER 1: WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 2: SUPPORTER
CHAPTER 3: FORBIDDEN LOVE
CHAPTER 4: ROBERTO'S LETTER
CHAPTER 5: ENEMY
CHAPTER 6: CODENAMES
CHAPTER 7: RESCUE
CHAPTER 8: TRAITOR
CHAPTER 9: WEAKENED
CHAPTER 10: BRAINWASHED
CHAPTER 11: REVENGE
CHAPTER 12: ROBERTO
CHAPTER 13: REVELATION
CHAPTER 14: USEFUL
CHAPTER 15: SORRY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 17: CONFESSION
CHAPTER 18: LAST
CHAPTER 19: THE WILL
CHAPTER 20: TAKERU'S TESTAMENT
CHAPTER 21: WAR
CHAPTER 22: DEATH
CHAPTER 23: PEACE
CHAPTER 24: WAKING
CHAPTER 25: GHOST
CHAPTER 26: HOUSE
CHAPTER 27: GRAVE
CHAPTER 28: SECRET

CHAPTER 16: PRISONER

1.1K 84 4
By banawolkaye

ALEXONDRA'S POV

The cold atmosphere, bracing me in the room is so gloomy that arouse me from my muted sleep. A thin blanket was wrapped around my body as I unfold myself on the cold, granite floor. I was lying on the floor chilly room. It's not just chilly, it also has dim lights that prevents the room from total darkness.

I know this place.

This is the prison chamber of Roberto's mansion hidden under ground. I've never been here but this is the first time that proved about the rumors in the prison chamber. It is dark and you are not allowed to do everything according to your own will.

I curled myself back while tightening the thin blanket around me. It is very gloomy in here that I started shaking. The clothes I'm wearing right now doesn't give me enough heat for myself. I know that I deserved this.

I remembered when Brent tried to force himself on me and Roberto came to rescue me. Then everything went dark.

How did he find me?

I can hear footsteps coming somewhere in the room so I waited. It's not that slow but the person is holding a lamp, giving radiance across the room. As the light illuminate the atmosphere, I can say I am inside a jail box with its steel jail bars.

"How do you do, traitor?" The best detective of Roberto's mafia appeared behind the person holding the lamp.

I swallowed hard and looked away. I'm so ashamed of what I did.

"Quaresda, Sarsino, Velasco, Antonio, Hemires, Fransizo... " He started reading a list of names on a paper. "...Sayberin and Arsenio. They are the people we lost because of your stupid backstabbing."

I remained silent and closed my eyes in guilt.

"If it weren't for the Boss, we could have killed you in your sleep. You should have been punished harder..." he continued while looking down at me.

I admit it. Everything is my fault and I accept this punishment. Being their prisoner is better than being cuffed with that bastard. I just remained silent without looking at them.

"Just know this Grail, you are not allowed to do anything stupid while inside these bars." He paused.

I know. I know.

"Thanks to you..." He blurted out of the blue, making me raise my head to meet his stares.

Huh?

"The tracking team managed to find you that led us to Dark Salamander. You might have helped to locate the target but it doesn't change the fact that you are a traitor. Dozen of lives were killed because of you." He stated. "That's why you're given a lighter sentence."

Really? I... my traitorous act did something? I also feel sad that the mafia lost lives during that time.

"Your kids requested to see you." My heart started jumping for joy when I heard my boys calling me.

Rushing footsteps are coming on the way as they called for me, "Mommy!" Every sadness and guilt in my heart are brightening with joy. Finally, I can see my sons again.

"Mommy!" I didn't miss how Ryota gaze at me with loving yet teary eyes. Takamasa is behind him, silently crying while looking at me.

I tried reaching them but the jail bars are stopping us to.

"Can we go in please?" Ryota teary-eyed asked the best detective with puffy eyes.

"Please can we?" Takamasa seconded Ryota as they both plead the man.

"I'm giving you only half an hour then you should leave..." the best detective responded as he opened the jail door. In a flash, two bodies were thrown on top of me, hugging me, kissing me and crying out to me.

"Mommy you're back!" Takamasa cried while hugging me so hard. I as well am crying with overflowing hunger of their presence.

"I miss you so much Mommy! I love you Mommy!" Ryota cried while leaning his face on my chest part. Both of them are hugging me like the world is going to end but I did the same.

"I miss you both so much! Mommy is here now. I'm so sorry for leaving you two..." I pulled them to me, crying to my hearts content.

"Please don't leave us like that again." Takamasa's voice cracked.

"Yes, I won't." I whispered and initially showering them with little kisses. "How're you Ryota? You're back and Mama miss you so much!"

"Me too Mommy. Now that we're here, what's important is that we are complete and together." He replied, making me startle in no time. Oh, my boys are growing.

The three of us started chatting as if we haven't seen each other for ten years. Both of them were telling me about what happened when we were apart. Lots of things like making me go on a date and whatsoever that I laughed at.

Both of them are so happy and I didn't bother to ask about the scars on Ryota's face. He will decline answering me each time I ask about it.

"Daddy Roby stayed in the hospital for few days after protecting me from evil Dark Salamander or whatsoever his name is!" Ryota exclaimed while holding fingers above his head, portraying a demon.

Wait, Daddy Roby?

"You're talking about Roberto, aren't you?" I asked reassuringly to Ryota as he nod. "He's admitted to the hospital? Why?"

"He protected me from a barrage of bullets. I was so happy when he showed up alive. Finally, we have a Daddy!" Ryota excitedly stated. "Right, brother?"

Takamasa smiled so wide that his eyes looked closed. These kids. Calling Roberto their Daddy sounds good in my ears. They might have seen him as their father figure.

I can feel my stomach growling in hunger. The boys must've heard it as they laugh at me.

"You must be really hungry, Mommy. Wait here, I'll bring you some." Takamasa stood up, heading out. I blushed in embarrasment.

"Let's eat together shall we Mommy?" Ryota smiled at me excitedly and hugged me again.

"I think your time is up. You should get out of the cells Ryota." The best detective coldly stated at my son.

"No! I don't want to! I want to be with my Mommy tonight!" Ryota cried and hugged me tightly.

"Rules are rules young man. Now get out of there or I'll drag you out myself?" He coldly stated as if he's telling me to stay away as a traitor.

I slowly pushed Ryota off me but his hugs were like vines, wailing out to me. Oh... my Ryota.

"One..." he started counting. "When it reaches three, I'll grab you out myself young man."

"Mommy please..." Ryota's cracked voice echoed in my ears. I can't help it but tears started appearing in my eyes again.

"Two..."

"Mommy I love you so much..." Ryota whispered and gave me a kiss on both of my cheeks.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed him on his cheeks and his forehead. He hugged me once more tightly.

"Three. Now, out."

"Let me handle this J.I." Our heads turned on the door. Roberto is standing there on his glory while watching us with cold eyes. Those cold eyes again.

"Rules are rules boss. We can't let het loose free from unlocked cells." The detective, J.I, replied.

"I know. Just leave this to me." Roberto lastly stated as J.I. and his partner went their way, leaving the lamp for the cells.

Roberto is there outside the jail cells, silently watching us with dark eyes.

"Daddy!" Ryota flung-off me and went to Roberto, hugging him on his waist. Roberto patted him on his back. I turned to look away from the scenery.

"Mommy here's some food for us!" Takamasa happily stated as he approached us with a tray of food. There is so much food on the tray that my mouth started watering.

Takamasa brought the food inside the cell and placed them in front of me.

"Ryota, Takamasa... can I have a word with you two?" Roberto asked in a sedate tone. As if he was trying to be sweet yet commanding.

Ryota and Takamasa approached him. After a few conversation, the boys went away sadly.

"We'll be back soon Mommy..." Takamasa lastly stated and disappeared from my sight. Ryota turned to me with a sad stare and disappeared along with Takamasa.

Now, I'm alone together with the cold Roberto. He was facing his back at me and silence fills the air between us.

I silently dig in my food, waiting for him to say something. I turned to look at him and I noticed that his long black hair is gone, replaced with a clean cut hair.

"T-Thank you..." I blurted silently while chewing my food.

"For what?" he replied silently.

"F-For everything..." my voice cracked.

This time, he turned to look at me with eyes, sparkling with tears and devotion.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...
Meu Tesoro By Manasa DVLK

Mystery / Thriller

217K 11.3K 38
*** COMPLETED ***💕 STEAMY ; MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY Cynthia Roy (23), a beautiful girl who has no one in this world! She stays in a tiny trailer home...
687K 23.7K 26
BOOK 1 IN THE 'I MARRIED..' series Kai Jacobson, the youngest son of CIA agent Landon Jacobson and former model Monica Martin. He ran from home at th...
120 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...