The Man Of My Dreams (Boyxboy)

By darkbrommingandhot

How would you feel if you've lived your whole life with zero self confidence, hiding behind books and studies... More

The Meeting
The Introduction
The Familiarization
The Almost First Kiss
The Lunch Date
Le Cordon Bleu
The Problems Of Wearing Tight Pants
The Halloween Gay Chicken
Friends With Benefits
The Reconciliation
Feelings
Come And Get It
Coming Out: The First Attempt
Ur So Gay
C*ck Blocking
Mistakes And Consequences
Thanksgiving DRAMA
The Attraction Games

Meeting The Parents

298 14 6
By darkbrommingandhot

A/N: I kinda forgotten about this story for a while what with exams, my parents visiting and an engagement party, in addition to a huge writer's block, so anyways hope you guys like this, I tried my hardest to make it as good as possible...

__________________________________________________________________

Kyle's P.O.V

As I slowly woke up from slumber I felt two soft hand on my bare chest, one on my right side the other right on top of my left nipple.

"Good morning sunshine." I turned my face to find Ryan smiling widely at me, he started kissing my chest and I gasped feeling myself getting slowly turned on by his warm touches. "What are you doing?" I asked in between gasps.

"I love you and I wanna show you just how much I want you." he replied simply as he lightly bit my right nipple that was already hard. The hand on my left nipple was still there and as I looked over I found Joseph smiling at me. "You know when I said I never had feelings for you? I lied, I fucking love you, ever since we were kids."

[Warning: Sexual Content!]

My only answer was to kiss him as deeply and sensually as I could, he kissed me back smiling in my mouth and I moaned loudly as I felt a warm wet mouth devouring me, Ryan had already went there and was playing with my balls sucking on them, my manhood stiffened instantly grazing my stomach, my ball sack was getting tighter and tighter and I raised my brows in pleasure moaning into Joseph's kiss. Joseph's tongue explored every corner of my mouth and I loved how dominant he was, his tongue felt like heaven and I could never understand how or when he learned to be such an amazing kisser. I gasped loudly as Ryan stuffed both my balls in his mouth, the slight pain mixed with that amazing pleasure was driving me mad. Joseph stood up on the bed and I was surprised to see that his dicke had grown immensely, it was almost bigger than mine. That only made me all the more excited as he slapped my face with it. I stuck out my tongue and he slapped me yet again. "You like that, huh?" I asked sticking two fingers in him. Joseph nodded as he moaned loudly. Somehow I had forgotten all about Ryan which was weird. The amount of pleasure he must have been giving me was not one to be taken lightly.

I gladly recieved him in my mouth. I opened my throat and almost choked as he hit the end of my mouth. He pulled away before I even had the time to fully taste him and went down my stomach showering my happy trail with soft kisses, I smiled as I pulled on his hair. "Oh my God that's hot!" I moaned as I saw him join in with Ryan.

The two of them were looking straight at me as they both licked my head, and I almost came when they kissed with my shaft in the middle, their tongues were intertwining and hitting the soft spot on the top. I couldn't believe this, this was one of my biggest fantasies ever; having my dicke sandwiched in between too mouths was just... amazing.

Ryan then got up and pushed Joseph throwing him off the bed before siting on my stomach leaning in to me. I kissed him and felt his hand grab my dicke and slowly sliding it in his hole. I bit his lower lip with such intensity I heard him moan. I felt a sharp pain in my butt and felt my insides tearing up.

I was getting penetrated by Joseph while Ryan was on top of me, this was fucking amazing. Ryan picked up the pace and started bouncing up and down moaning my name sensually. I too was moaning just as loud. Surprisingly bottoming didn't hurt as much as I thought, it didn't feel so good either, but I didn't care I had Ryan's beautiful body going up and down my shaft, his own huge erect manhood slapping against my stomach.

[End of Sexual Content]

"Hey did you watch Game Of Thrones last night?" Ryan suddenly asked sounding like that guy from Gay Of Thrones. I blinked confused and heard the door burst out open. My dad was standing there half naked with his his bear gut and disgusting skin colored large boxers.

"Oh my God your dad is so hot." Ryan said getting off of me and heading towards my dad. "Yeah totally, so much hotter than you." Joseph added as he hurried behind him. Somehow the two of them were fully clothed. "Oh my God, look how small he is! No wonder I cheated on you, you're pathetic." I heard a girl's voice echo in the room. It was Iris; she was wearing a long skirt and had her beasts exposed. I tried objecting to what she just said trying to tell her that I wasn't that small, but as I looked down at my crotch I found that I didn't have a manhood at all. "I so don't regret cheating on you," she paused dramatically. Were her tits even that big? "With your father." I gasped and looked at my dad. He was smiling widely at me his yellow teeth flashing like gold. "He's so much better than you in bed."

"NOOOOOOOO!" I shouted.

My eyes shot up open, I was panting heavily, and I felt a sharp pain in my head forcing me to close my eyes yet again. I rubbed my temples slowly feeling like my head was about to be torn apart. What kind of fucked up dream was that? I slowly opened my eyes, the room was dark but light was entering through the small cracks in the blinds. I soon realized that this was not my room.

Where the fuck am I?

I felt someone move next to me and had I not been wrecked by my hangover I would've probably screamed and jumped off the bed. Instead my reaction was just to wine in pain as I felt my head pounding. My hand touched a body to the other side and again I winced in pain. I was apparently sleeping with two other people in the bed. I saw a feather tattoo on the forearm of the person to my left and since my brain was on slow motion it took me about twenty seconds of staring at it to remember Joseph had one like that.

I slept with Joseph again? Who's on my right then?

I turned to see sunflower blonde hair sticking out of the covers. I suddenly felt confused, did I sleep with Iris too? No that was impossible, plus this didn't look like either their rooms, I slowly grabbed the covers and pulled them off of the mystery girl, or guy. What I saw made me flinch and actually jump, feeling nauseous as hell. Ryan was laying next to me, he was sleeping on his stomach and I pulled down the covers more.

I sighed in relief. Or was it disappointment? Ryan was wearing sweatpants and apparently so was I. I felt the flood of vomit going up my throat, and stumbled to a door that was next to the bed. I needed to find some sort of garbage can (or any recipient really) to barf in.

I didn't dare turn on the lights to that room because I didn't wanna turn blind, instead I kept my hands stretched and felt something cold and hard. I didn't even think, I put my head on top hoping that it was a toilet and luckily for me it was.

The five minutes that followed were arguably the worst of my whole life, until of course my next hangover. I never knew one's vomit could be so... orange. What the hell did I eat yesterday?

My eyes were now accustomed to the darkness and I could see my reflection one the mirror. I looked like shit. That was the only way of putting it, my eyes were puffy and probably red, my hair was even messier than usual and as I huffed into my palm sniffing my breath I almost vomited again.

I look and smell like shit.

I explored the mirror and opened the medicine cabinet looking for something to cure my hangover with. Unfortunately I didn't find any drugs. I grabbed a brand new toothbrush and soaked it before applying the toothpaste. I drank from the tap water, my dry throat killing me.

"Hey Joseph!" I whispered shaking Joseph, but he only groaned turning in bed. I swore under my breath after Ryan had the exact same reaction. Did we all get wasted last night? My head was still pounding. I considered picking up a shirt but as I smelled my armpits, it felt bad to even consider putting on clothes before showering, or at least spraying on deodorant. Luckily for me a bottle of deoderant was on the top shelf and I sprayed some on my whole body. I knew I was going to have to face up sooner or later to hangover mortal enemy number one: sunlight so I decided to go through the closet choosing a pair of Ray Ban's from the many he had laying on a drawer. I opened the door planning to look for some other bathroom that might have some aspirin or ibuprofen.

I'm never drinking again! I closed the door behind as quietly as possible, not because I didn't wanna wake those two up, but because -believe me- the slightest noise made my head sting like a bitch. I heard the familiar sound of food cooked in oil, and having already emptied my stomach of all and every fluid, the smell of eggs made my mouth water. I was one of those guys that wakes up after a hangover starving as hell, and I needed me some food ASAP.

I followed the scent down the stairs and into the right, arriving into a huge very modern looking kitchen. I put on the sunglasses as I saw that it was bathed in sunlight. An attractive brown haired man was half naked behind the stove, he had a spatula on his right hand flipping over some pancakes, while his left hand was pouring eggs on three different plates. I smiled as I realized it was actually Ryan's dad, they looked so much like each other. He glanced up and his eyebrows rose up looking pleasantly surprised.

"Babe, who is this handsome young man?" he asked in a British accent looking at the table that was on the middle. My eyes followed and I saw a beautiful woman who was probably in her forties. She had strawberry blonde hair and her blue eyes looked exactly like Ryan's. "I don't know... Ryan's boyfriend maybe?" she shrugged.

Did she just say boyfriend? What the hell?

"Well?" I heard Mr. Anderson ask. I shook my head (slowly of course) and tried to speak. My voice was husked and I had to clear my throat.

"No sir, I'm just a friend. Ryan already has a girlfriend ma'am." I said looking at Mrs. Anderson who smiled widely at me.

"Aw, isn't he cute with the "sir" and the "ma'am? Ryan is very lucky to have a "friend" like you, that's for sure." she emphasized the word friend and smiled widely at me

I smiled back awkwardly standing in the middle of the kitchen. Mr. Anderson was staring at me intensely, a wide grin on his face. His eyes went down my chest and I felt his gaze lingering. I should have probably worn a shirt after the deoderant.

"Um... What time is it?" I asked looking away from Mr. Anderson. "Six am, still pretty early dear. Do you... by any chances have a hangover?." Mrs. Anderson asked curiously.

I nodded. "Well nothing like a good healthy breakfast to cure it, here have a seat. I'll get you some cereals, you can have a pancake too if you want, they'll soak up the alcohol. Just don't take the eggs. Greasy food's only going to give you a heartburn."

Mr. Anderson motioned me to take a sit next to the island. I sat down feeling as uncomfortable as ever. I smiled nervously at Mrs. Anderson who was eying me from head to toe. I was barefoot too, fuck it all.

"Here you go." I felt a warm hand on my shoulder blade and I couldn't help but gasp at the touch. His father's voice was hot, he was hot and his accent just made everything even more hot. Or was it the pancakes that were hot? I didn't know, all I could think about was how the father of the guy I was kind of crushing on was touching me in a way I was sure straight married fathers didn't.

"Want some syrup with that?" He asked. I nodded hoping that he would get away but instead he leaned in further. His skin grazed my nipple. He remained in that position for over ten seconds. Okay Kyle beathe and think WWJSD. What would John Snow Do? Look as emotionless as humanly possible. Right that's it, thanks Kit Harington.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he poured the syrup on top of the five pancakes he had layered on my plate. "I... My head hurts like crazy..." I lied, well technically I didn't but I couldn't exactky blurt out that the reason why I was so uncomfortable was because of him.

"Lily, would you mind getting..." he turned to look at me. I realized I hadn't introduced myself yet. "Kyle." I finished. He smiled at me "Kyle here some ibuprofen?" I hated myself for liking the way he had said my name, coming out of his mouth, it sounded super sexy. I swear British people can make everything sound way more sexy than it is. Mrs. Anderson, nodded and flashing me a dazzling smile before she left the kitchen. No wonder Ryan was that good-looking, his parents looked like fucking models.

"So Kyle have we met before? You seem familiar. I never forget pretty faces and yours is definitely one I would remember." Mr. Anderson said. I almost choked on my cereals. Did I hear that right?

"Um, y-yeah we did. You told me to take care of Ryan on his first day..." I gulped, maybe if I ignored him he'd back off.

He smiled and snapped his fingers "Of course, you stood out so much in that dump hole. I was right then, Ryan did end up making a friend in the end. He has his old man's taste after all, although I'm sure he doesn't have my skills and assets." He smirked suggestively at me and I choked. I had swallowed some pancake without chewing and it was stuck in my throat. I felt myself suffocating, and I got up frantically.

"Breathe from your nose, just calm down."

Mr. Anderson had somehow arrived behind me and wrapped his arm around my stomach, he started pushing and I finally spit up the dreadful bite that almost caused my death. Panting heavily I felt his (thankfully) non erect dick grazing my tush, as he was still hugging me from behind.

"Kyle... What the fuck are you doing, dad?" Ryan's scandalized voice echoed in the kitchen and I quickly slipped away from his dad's grasp.

"Language young man. Is that any way to talk to your father?" Mrs. Anderson was standing behind her son, she had a white bottle in her hand.

"Did you not just see what he was doing to my friend?" Ryan asked seeming furious.

"Are you referring to the fact that I just saved his life?" Mr. Anderson asked with an innocent smile.

He seemed a bit taken aback, and as I felt my breathing going back to normal I shot him a shy smile "Yeah I choked..."

"Here you go, sweetie." Mrs. Anderson handed me a brown pill and I swallowed it with the orange juice Mr. Anderson just passed me.

Ryan was glaring at his dad whose stare I was avoiding. Mrs. Anderson took the fork from my hand and ate the piece of pancake I was planning on stuffing on my mouth. Yes I almost choked but I was still hungry. She looked at me while she was masticating, and I felt myself flush.

"Um... So where's Joseph?" I asked acting as if a woman at least twice my age didn't just eat pancake from my fork in a slutty manner.

"He's in the showers, he should be out soon. You can go next if you want." Ryan replied his scowl disappearing.

"Joseph? Ryan, did you have two boys stay over last night?" Mrs. Anderson asked putting her hands on her hips and raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah you guys always say I can have friends over so, I'm sure that's not a problem."

"Well, of course it's not. It was just a surprise to-" started Mrs. Anderson.

"Hey, Ryan I borrowed one your shirts like you said, where is Kyle by the w-" Joseph was standing next to the door his hair still wet wearing white shirt with an orange pocket and black slim pants

"H-Hi, I'm Joseph. You must be Ryan's parents?" Joseph asked quickly gaining his composure. He never was one to get shy or awkward in front of parents, he was just born fearless I guess.

"Waouh sweetie, you surround yourself with very... appealing friends, I'm so proud of you." Mrs. Anderson put her hand on her heart, Ryan looked like he was about to puke. I chuckled wholeheartidly and everyone turned to look at me in all my shirtless glory. At least Ryan's dad also didn't bother to wear a shirt.

"Something funny?" asked Mr. Anderson a smile on his face. "Uh... I think I gotta go take a shower, too." I said getting up. I winked at Mrs. Anderson and got up, if I started playing in on his little game, because he was probably just trying to get in my head, trying to see I were gay or not, well let's see how he'd react if I started flirting with his wife.

"Thanks you for the medicine, Mrs. Anderson, I appreciate it a lot." I said as I passed next to her. "Oh Kyle just call me Leyla." I smiled at her and wen next to Joseph who slapped my butt cheerfully.

"Good Morning, gorgeous" he greeted with a smile, I looked at him scandalized and Mr. Anderson chuckled lightly.

"Sorry he just got out'd yesterday he's a bit weird." I explained to Ryan's parents who were looking at us amused.

"Oh so you're gay then Joseph?" Leyla asked nonchalentely. Joseph nodded after he shot me a murderous glare. Tough luck, he was the one who started this after all.

"You'd better take a shower too Ryan, I can smell you from here." Leyla said as she wiggled her eyeberows taking a sip from her coffee.

"Yeah, you're right. Kyle can use your bathroom, I'm sure that's not a problem."

Leyla smiled widely before she shook her head "You know it's not, sweetheart. Just make sure to show him where the towels are."

"So Joseph do you have a boyfriend?" I heard Mr. Anderson ask as we were going up the stairs.

"Kind of.."

Ryan almost tripped on the stairs. "You alright? Bro?" I grabbed his hand preventing him from falling down the stairs.

"N-Nothing... It's just... Joseph has a boyfriend? Didn't he just come out?" Ryan inquired as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't think he has a boyfriend, but he has slept with plenty of other guys, and just because he wasn't out doesn't mean he wasn't doing men." I explained with a calm voice.

"You didn't seem shocked to find out yesterday..."

I turned to look at Ryan and found him glancing at the ground. "Yeah well he told me a month or so ago..."

"You didn't seem to mind either, I mean you didn't have any homophobic jerk-ass reaction."

Ryan stayed silent for a while before he shot me a nervous smile. "Yeah well, we're all humans, so there's no need to be all judgy about a guy preferring Dick over Vaginas."

I chucked wholeheartedly and followed him into his parents' room .

"Well here are the towels and just come to my room after, I'll give you a clean shirt. Oh right my dad has a set of new calvies," he went to search in a drawer in front of the huge king bed and threw a fresh pair of Calvin Klein's at me. "and bring your dirty laundry we'll leave it to the maids. I'll give it back to you guys tomorrow or something." Ryan was talking very fast as he couldn't wait to get away.

"O...kay slow down, you might bite off your tongue." I warned him teasingly, Ryan chuckled nervously before he stormed out of the room.

****

After I dried myself with the towels Ryan had so generously gave me, I put on the pair of white calvin's and headed for his room, wrecking my head to remember the right direction. Unfortunately I didn't so I ended up going through almost all of the rooms that all looked unoccupied and had the same decor.

I slowly opened the final door which had to be his room of course, and believe I had not been prepared to see what was going on, he was looking at something on his phone while he had his manhood in his hand stroking it up and down. I covered a gasp and started peeking at him. Feeling myself getting hard, I never thought I could see him like this, his face was killing me, he looked so vulnerable and turned on and it took some very intense pitching of my left thigh for me to not break the door open and pounce on him.

As he finally released his load I hit my head against the door and saw hastily head to the door. I tried moving but my legs did not respond to my brain, so I stayed immobilized behind the door with a very erect dicke. As Ryan opened the door in haste I tripped and fell and felt him land right on top of me, naked.

We looked at each other for a while, me glancing at his beautiful eyes as I saw that they were looking down at my lips, I closed my eyes leaving just a small crack through which I saw that he had closed his as well and was leaning forward.

____________________________________________________

A/N: Cliffhanger alert, xD. If there is anything inconsistent about this chapter be sure to let me know.

Love you guys for reading and for putting up with my very slow writing but don't worry next chapter should be up soon, so...

Anyways have an amazing day y'all and live your life :D xo xo Ky'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 20 20
Iris goes on a senior trip to Los Angeles for five days. He sticks closely to his new bestfriend, Lucy who recently pulled him under her wing. But t...
216 25 21
Life is difficult, teens are difficult, school is boring and annoying. Cameron Lancaster thinks this, he hasn't had the best Life, coming out at 14...
8.5K 647 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
278K 7.9K 26
This original novel is from 2014! I have begun to rewrite it so please go check out the new rewrite posted now! 2 rewritten chapters will come out ev...