Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Forty-Eight

318 23 23
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

You lay in bed as you play with Loki's hand for a while.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my crazy life..." You stop playing with his hand and roll on top of him, "You know I love you, but I-I think I'm in love with you."

Loki laughs, "You think?"

You roll your eyes with a bit of a smile.

"I know I'm in love with you."

Loki grins, "I'm in love with you too."

You lean down and kiss him, loving, passionately, overflowing with pure love.

Loki pulls back to where your lips are almost touching. He stares into your eyes.

"Tell me this will never end." He requests quietly.

You smile gently, "This will never end. I love you, always and forever."

He lays his head down with a sigh, "I want to wake up every day with you by my side. I want to stare into your beautiful eyes as they glisten in the sunlight that streams through our windows."

"That's so beautiful."

Loki looks at you with a smirk, "But not as beautiful as you."

You breathe out a laugh, "Cheesy."

"But true."

"So charming."

"So lovely."

You shake your head and peck him on the lips before resting your head on his chest.

"I've never been happier. I didn't think this level of happiness was possible."

Loki begins playing with your hair.

"Nor did I, darling. I love you so much."

You smile, "I love you so much too, and I also love hearing you say 'I love you.'"

Loki chuckles lowly, "Well, then I'll say it more." He sits up and props you up on his lap, "I love you, Y/N Y/L/N."

"And I love you, my darling Loki Friggason of Asgard."

"I'm the luckiest being ever." Loki whispers, "You're pretty lucky too." He laughs lightly, "Only joking, love."

You shake your head, "But I am truly the luckiest being to have you."

You curl up on his chest, wrap your arms around him, and bury your face into the crook of his neck.

"I refuse to believe you're luckier than me," Loki murmurs.

You chuckle and shake your head a bit, "We can tie."

Loki lets out an exasperated sigh, "Fine... but only for you, my love."

You laugh at him before softly kissing his cheek and nuzzling your face back next to his neck.

Loki pulls the blanket over you two and drapes his left arm over the small of your back while using his right hand to play with your hair.

The next day, out of the blue, you feel ready. You fully trust Loki again, not that you've had any doubts, but seeing his face in that... situation wouldn't have been good for your mental health.

But now you're fully ready. Therapy has helped you, and the weirdest thing made you love Loki even more.

What was this thing?

You're sitting in the common room, reading. Thor barrels through, clearly taking fights out of the training room as he brawls with Natasha.

He throws his hammer at her, and she dodges it.

It flies straight toward you, and before you have time to react, Loki jumps in front of you and creates a shield that takes most of the hit, but it still hits Loki in the back.

"Loki!" You yell as you jump up, "Are you okay?!"

"I'm okay, love. Are you okay?"

You raise a brow, "You just got hit with... I don't know, Johnathan? Jeff?... Whatever it's called. You're not going to be okay."

"For your information, it's called Mjölnir." Thor booms from behind Loki.

You look over his shoulder at Thor.

"Mew Mew?"

"Mjölnir."

"Mew Mew."

"Mjölnir."

"M- I feel like we're saying the same thing."

"We are most certainly not, Lady Y/N."

You shake your head and look at Loki again. He holds a very amused look on his face.

"You're supposed to be in pain, not amused."

"Ah, yes." Loki doubles over, "Gods! This hurts so very badly!"

You roll your eyes and playfully shove him, emitting a laugh from him.

"If you really want him in pain, I can help with that." Natasha chimes in.

"Oh, I know how to make it hurt."

You cross your arms and turn your back on Loki. He goes to stand in front of you, but you turn around again.

You huff, "I admit, I'm turning my back on family."

"Really, love?" Loki asks from behind you.

"Yes. I am Groot."

"Um... why did you say you were going to burn down a giraffe?"

"Thor? How do I say 'fuck off' in Groot?"

Thor chuckles, "I am Groot."

"Yeah, what he said."

"Love? He just said 'I'm acting quite stubborn, and I'm sorry.'"

You glare at Thor, "Since when did you become a mind reader?"

You spin around and kiss Loki.

Loki looks at Thor with a smile, "Thank you, brother."

You stand on your tiptoes and cup your hands around Loki's ear.

"I don't know how to say this, but... I-I'm ready, darling... I'm finally comfortable." You whisper into his ear.

Loki pulls away and grabs your hand with a serious expression.

'This is a big decision, my love.'

You smile and nod.

'This is what I want.' You confirm.

'Then, let me treat my princess with the utmost care.'

You laugh a bit.

"Mental conversations are the worst. You don't get details!" Clint shouts from the vents.

You roll your eyes.

"C'mon, Clint!" You yell back.

"Resume?" Thor asks Natasha.

She nods and shakes his hand, "Agreed."

Her grip tightens, and she jerks his hand down, using the momentum to flip onto his shoulders.

Natasha begins strangling him with her legs. She yawns and checks her gun as Thor attempts to get her off of his shoulders.

"Looking strong, Thor!" Bucky shouts from the kitchen.

Two hands come from the vents. Clint grabs Natasha, yanking her off of Thor's shoulders as he falls to the ground.

"Agh..." Clint groans as his back slams into the ground.

"Wow, old man. Your stamina and breakability are worse than Barnes and Steve, the fossils." Natasha chuckles.

"Hey!" Steve yells from the kitchen.

Natasha doesn't get to reply before Thor grabs her by the legs and flings her around.

She grabs a gadget from her many pockets, then throws a hook into the wall, pushing off of Thor and swinging on the wire.

"My wall!" Tony shouts.

You look over and see Tony flying over in his suit.

He grabs Natasha and Clint before flying onto the balcony and dropping them onto it.

"At least take it outside." He mumbles.

You and Loki just stand there, watching the whole scene unfold while laughing the whole time.

"Why don't you use some magic or something to calm them down?" Bucky asks from behind you two.

You jump and turn to look at Bucky.

"What the fuck? How did you...?"

Bucky shrugs, "Assassin."

You look at Loki with a smirk and a raised brow, "And you're the god of tricks, lies, and mischief... how come you didn't see him coming?"

Loki slowly turns to you with a blank expression.

You stare at him before he grabs you by the waist, throws you over his shoulder, and carries you into your room.

"What are you-?"

You can't complete your sentence before you feel the soft bed behind you as you're thrown on the bed.

You giggle as Loki jumps next to you.

"Pouting?"

Loki rolls his eyes, "C'mon... I let him sneak up behind us."

You furrow your brows and purse your lips as you nod in fake agreement.

        "Of course, my prince."

        Loki tips his head to the side to look at you, "You're impossible, my love."

        You scoot closer and wrap your arms around his neck, "Of course! Did you expect life to be dull with me as your girlfriend?"

        He laughs lightly and pecks your lips.

        "Not even once."

A/N: Yeah... I felt like making all of those references, and I also wanted a chaotic yet regular morning for the Avengers.

Love y'all, my lovely honey bunnies!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.6K 51
You are a frost giant, exiled from Jotunheim since you were a teenager. You were sent to Midgard, alone. That is, until the Avengers found you and to...
66.6K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
84.2K 1.2K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
126K 3.4K 34
BOOK ONE OF THE GOD OF SERIES BOOK TWO IS GOD OF SURPRISES BOOK THREE IS IN PROGRESS : THE GOD OF FALLING BOOK FOUR IS IN PROGRESS: THE GOD OF WHAT...