Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

Taegyaza tarafından

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... Daha Fazla

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-

1K 93 135
Taegyaza tarafından

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Hopeless time

Earlier (while Beomgyu started reading the notebook)

"Did you seriously do that?"

"Yuhh."

Hearing this confirmation, Dr Froth started massaging his temples in obvious trepidation. "That explains everything.. Shit no." He uttered, seeming to care about something for once in his life.

He glanced at Soobin who's sitting on a sofa in the corner, wondering if he's okay after hearing this. But he didn't get a reaction, the younger was just staring at the floor completely aghast.

"Mkay now that I answered all your questions, will you let me out of this jar?"

~

Over the last 2 months while B1-G3 was on Earth. Umyriens had finally found a way to get rid of umorphias.

Froth's company invented technological jars made out of a substance called phyringite, it was discovered to be umorphias' only weakness. Putting them in those jars is like putting water in a concealed waterproof container: impossible to escape.

Plus the substance is harmful to them.

All someone has to do is open one of those jars near a umorphia and the latter will be immediately drawn to it like the jar is a vacuum cleaner.
Close the lid, press on a button then done. The umorphia will dissolve into nothing from the pressure of the phyringite acid (after pressing the button)

That was the reason why Dr Froth had asked Soobin to leave the hospital room (That time when he came inside it with Taehyun) Froth told Soobin to find Zephyr and trap him in one of those special jars without pressing on the button yet so the scientist can interrogate him.

~

Now that he got the piece of alarming information that he needed. The grown umyrien grabbed the jar in his hand before directing himself to the exit of his office.

But he didn't expect to be welcomed by two young guys on the other side of the door, the younger one having his hand out "May we borrow that?"

Confused, Jaemin glanced at the one who's the exact same height as him before looking down at the jar. "Why."

"Okay." Dr Froth immediately gave the jar to the youngest without asking himself a single question.

"Well, this is awkward." Zephyr said as soon as he got into Taehyun's hold. "Ahh still so handsome..."

The human ignored this, he seriously didn't appreciate anything coming from someone who tried to kill him and Beomgyu. With zero words spoken, the boy proceeded to walk away.

Dr Froth and Jaemin were left standing there in silence, breaking the latter wouldn't be a bad idea "Sooo how did you guys know I had Zephyr?" The older asked.

"Oh we didn't."

Dr Froth blinked. ".....Then why-"

"Bye I need, join Taehyun!" And with that, Jaemin walked away as well.

With the most confused face in existence, Dr Froth just closed the door back. At first, he had opened it to get rid of Zephyr but looks like the job is weirdly already done.

"Is..there anything you can do..?" Soobin muttered, thinking about what they had discussed with Zephyr.

The older took the bluenette's anxious demeanour in...
Only to nonchalantly shrug his shoulders with a little "I'll see."

~|~

"What is plan?" Looks like Jaemin really didn't pay attention to human language class at school. "Why you take umorphia?" He asked as the two of them were walking down the halls like they're in a movie.

10 minutes ago, Jaemin was about to teleport Taehyun to Earth. But at that moment, the human received a message from Soobin saying that Froth is interrogating Zephyr. This is why Taehyun then wanted to go to his office.

"I'm going back to Earth, to stay there. Plus my friend is being accused of an attempted murder that this bastard committed. I need him to confess at the trial to prove my friend's innocent." Taehyun asserted with determination in his voice.

"And what makes you think that I'll admit it? I spilled some stuff to Froth-fool because I was enjoying myself. But here I won't get anything in return. Let Lolo go to jail he'll get stronger, fighting with his inmates!!"

"Don't call him that." Taehyun snapped "Tsk what do you want in exchange then?"

"A kiss from you."

Taehyun immediately retched in repugnance "Hell no.."

"Kiss the jar and I'll be satisfied!"

"Fine but after the trial though."
'I won't do it.'

"Yay."

'Doubt he'll do it but whatever. I'll soon get killed in this thing anyways."

Taehyun felt a pat on his shoulder after talking with Zephyr. It was Jaemin who looked concerned..
Some time ago, Taehyun was so heartbroken but now he's... fine? He doesn't seem that bothered anymore "But what about your bo..frie..." He forgot the word.

Taehyun slowly turned to him and said with an emotionless face "Him? I wish him a happy life without me. There's no point in crying over someone who forgot and doesn't care about you. He was my first boyfriend and I do love him. But things don't always work out the way you want."

Jaemin is examining his face. Even though he's keeping it blank, the older can decipher in his rather shaky voice that he's really not okay.

"...Can you teleport me please.." They're just mere acquaintances but Taehyun would like it if Jaemin came with him.

The latter chuckled at the fact that Taehyun is easy to read. He then put his hand on his shoulder intending to accompany him in his teleportation "Let's go~"

4 hours later (current time)

"Hmm..." Rubbing his chin while staring at Beomgyu, Dr Froth was acting like he was solving mysteries in his head but he's actually just lost. "Say what? Why do you care that he left..? Didn't you forget him?"

"I-I did but.. b-but... I—" Beomgyu's words were cut off from the surprise that he felt as Dr Froth suddenly grabbed his necklace.
"Lend me this."

"No- why..?!" Beomgyu asked in a desperate but quiet voice, he's been so troubled and this isn't helping his currently weak mental health.

The older ended up forcibly removing it, Beomgyu had tried to fight back but his strength has been so low ever since he stood up and he only had one full arm. "Please.. I-I told Taehyun that I'll never take it off.."

Necklace in hand, Dr Froth said with a serious expression "Well yea. And since you refused to take it off during the procedure, it may have been affected by the necromancy that my assistant used. I need to inspect it."
Technology and chemicals can't do everything. Dr Froth knew that he'd need the help of a bit of sorcery to risen the chances of his patient's survival. "I'll tell you the bad news later."

"But-"

The door closed.

Beomgyu was alone again.

────☆────

He sat back on the hospital bed, eyes dull. Beomgyu is really starting to wonder why he had to survive. He's embodied loneliness, no matter how hard he may try to stay positive, his life has already been determined.

Does he really have anything to look forward to?

...

Friends? 'I lost my human friends I can't let them see me like this..'

Family? 'Mother and Father couldn't care less about me, I've been dead to them for years.. And Soobin hyung won't bother checking up on me.'

A career? 'Who would want to employ someone with a missing forearm? I look like a monster.'

A love life? 'I lost my reason to live, I possessed it but I let go of it without knowing. What kind of person forgets the one they loved? Falling in love is rare and I could never find someone as great as Taehyun..'

Taehyun will not come back which Beomgyu understands.
And.
Dr Froth has bad news for him.
Seriously what is there to look forward to?

~

Beomgyu tried to get up again and the struggle to do so was apparent. He's not sure if this weakness is temporary or not but if it's not... 'Then that's just sad'

He slowly directed himself to a cupboard that would normally be locked but thankfully it isn't. This closet contains multiple belts that hold different functions. He stretched his arm out to take one.

A gravity changing belt.

Fasten it around you then set the gravity that you wish, from zero to exceedingly high.

And what Beomgyu is interested in is making it higher.

~

His sorrow beautiful blue eyes caught a big window in their field of vision, so Beomgyu approached it before opening it wide with his little strength.

The patient has been having trouble breathing, but rejoicing in Umyria's invigorating fresh air was making him feel better.

But it wasn't enough to make him rethink what he had decided.

He tilted his head down, Froth's laboratory is a very high skyscraper, if you're on Earth and you fall from this height, you're finished. But this isn't Earth... so you'll just leisurely fall like a feather.

Beomgyu fixated the special belt around him with no outside hesitation.

Because..

He wishes to end himself by jumping off the building.

He's not a cyborg anymore meaning that he won't survive this, well only if the gravity becomes higher.
But miracles are still a thing.
So he's planning on setting the gravity to 20 m/s² (which is twice stronger than on Earth) right after floating through the window so that his death will be guaranteed.

He rested his hand on the window sill.. 'This life is pointless and not worth living. I was lucky before that I had someone I loved by my side, it was a happy life that I don't even remember living... But I don't have my loved one anymore.'

'I'm a failure who failed to tell my true feelings, I couldn't stay by his side or keep him happy.'

He applied some pressure on his palm as he successfully propelled himself past the open window.

Floating in mid-air, the busy city beneath his feet, Beomgyu moved his hand to his belt and was about to enable the high gravity.
'This is what I deserve, for making Taehyun sad.'

.

.

.

.

"BEOMGYU WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

The voice was incensed and loud, but it still had this lovely sound to it that Beomgyu perceived.

He's not sure why but he froze as he heard it, it felt like this voice pulled him out of an ordeal of dark clouds to bring him into a bright and peaceful garden.

In his frozen state, a harsh grip cupped his wrist and withdrew him back inside of the room.

Beomgyu was back on his feet and slowly turned around, only for his heart to skip a major beat at the close sight of the one who stopped him. But he was immediately slapped by them.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Taehyun cried out.

"I..." The prominent pounding happening beyond his chest area was a bit too distracting, so he remained unable to form a sentence.

That was an overstatement, the immense and unfamiliar thrill brewing inside of Beomgyu right now brought an almost immediate question out "Taehyun...? Y-You came back?"

"Don't get it twisted." Taehyun muttered bluntly "It's just that I forgot something." But remaining apprehensive, he lightly pushed the older away, closed the window and leaned against it to restrain Beomgyu from having any access to it.

Beomgyu's heart was still beating hard he also feels this odd shyness towards Taehyun's sudden presence. Literally all the negative thoughts that were crowding his head a minute ago are steadily disappearing.

Taehyun isn't blind, he can see how Beomgyu is gazing at him and how his cheeks are getting gradually pinker..
He then looked down, he wasn't sure what that weird looking belt was for but Taehyun confiscated it, just in case. "You didn't answer my question. Do you know how anxious I was waiting for your fate?? Thank goodness that you survived and now I walk into this? What the f*ck?!"

Beomgyu started nervously fidgeting with the hem of his white shirt "I'm sorry.. I don't know what I was thinking. I.." He looked up into Taehyun's eyes "I just felt lonely..."

He mumbled, his cheeks warming up. "My cyborg self always had you in his heart..
Even though my brain is a bit different, my heart never went through any changes meaning that you're still in my heart either I want it or not.."

He couldn't be more glad that Taehyun came back. He didn't think he would which is what put him into despair in the first place. There's a lot he wanted to tell him.. "A-and I've been wondering if you'd like to start over..? I know this is what BG would have wanted, he counted on me to pursue our relationship no matter what. And to be honest... I personally want that as well.." He mumbled the latest bit in tiny, his cheeks burning.

During the few seconds that Taehyun was registering this little confession in, he saw a missing aspect that made his heart shatter into pieces and his blood boil "You're still such a bad liar." He snapped in a low voice as tears started welling in his eyes.

"H-Huh..? How—"

"You removed the necklace that I gave you!! This proves that you're different from hyungie.." He clenched his fists, trying hard to not get too emotional but.. it's hard, he feels completely betrayed "I know you don't remember me but you didn't have to show so coldly that I don't mean anything to you anymore..."

Beomgyu's heart dropped in fear that he might lose Taehyun over this "Wait no no! Please this is a misunderstanding!! Dr Froth took it, I didn't want that! And I want to remember you, I'm trying hard trust me!"

Taehyun turned around to back him "Don't force yourself, I don't want to be pitied."

He took one step away, his head hanging low "I knew I shouldn't have come back here.. I told you that I forgot something which is why I'm here, right? That something was getting my boyfriend back.. But I see that that's simply not possible.."

Beomgyu grabbed his arm, his fastest movement so far "It is! Taehyun please!" The younger shrugged his hand off but the umyrien didn't give up "I want to be with you..! Even if that means living on Earth permanently.."

Taehyun constantly lets his heart be played with, from having an unreciprocated crush on Beomgyu in the past to this right now. He doesn't know what to believe anymore.. Like what's up with Beomgyu's change of behaviour..?

He took another step away.

"Taehyun please!"

"Please!"

'I really need to turn the page..' The human thought. And as if those thoughts were magic, Taehyun easily increased the distance between them since he's at the door already.

Beomgyu was still standing in the same place, he doesn't want to intrude boundaries too much.. But he never desired anything more than Taehyun to stay. He thought he had lost him and he actually has the chance to have him again.

'But I'm screwing this chance over just like I mess up with everything' His hand started shaking and his heart was slowly aching more and more, the thought of Taehyun going away forever just...

Just...

Brings tears to his eyes.

"Taeberry..." his little feeble voice cracked as he broke into tears.

.

.

.

For Taehyun, it felt like time stopped as his heart flipped.

He doesn't know if he heard those right.
More of Beomgyu's sobs were filling the time it was taking Taehyun to register what he just heard seconds ago and what he's hearing now.

He slowly turned around and his eyes went as wide as ever upon seeing another sight that he never thought he'd ever witness.

Beomgyu crying.

And to top it all, the umyrien had called him by his nickname. Even though his voice was broken, Taehyun could tell that it easily rolled off his tongue, it wasn't forced or off-putting.. If felt like the boyfriend that he knows and loves, called him.

And something else that he didn't expect was for Beomgyu to run to him before eliminating this unwanted space between them. Hugging him tightly. Taehyun was still in a state of shock as he felt Beomgyu's precious tears dampen his shoulder. "Don't go.."

He really is actually crying which makes Taehyun automatically feel like reciprocating this..

"Don't leave me berry.. I can't live without you..."

These words touched Taehyun so deeply that it felt like they were love arrows.
"...Beomgy—"

"Please I want to be together with you.." He snivelled.

♡︎

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Eh. Guess I'll have to open the soft hours..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

75.9K 5.1K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
6.2K 580 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...
7.2K 682 16
✧*°࿐Taehyun, the reclusive biologist, expected to study elegance, not a shy, clumsy fairy tripping over the hose while watering his flowers, and obvi...
34.3K 1.8K 34
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Childhood best friends. They loved each other so much, that you wouldn't see them apart in group activities or each other...