||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

By 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)

211 19 39
By 1319nimika

Today's chapter is special update as 7th October marks the 5 years of EK DUJE KE VAASTE going off air. Thus a bit romantic update. I hope you all like it.

Next morning

The new rays of sun brought new hopes and zeal for their new mission. Sumo and Shravan both were sleeping wrapped into each other when the alarm buzzed off disturbing Sumo of her peaceful sleep. She woke up to switch off the alarm when she was reminded of her plan. Her sleep went out of the window.

Sumo's POV

Shit, how can I sleep so much. Aaj to kitna Sara kaam hai. I have to recheck with everyone else, if they are ready for their tasks or not. I was just about to pick my cell to call others in the family when it started ringing showing, 'Chhoti Ma Calling...'

Sumo- Hello Chhoti Ma. Are you all okay?? There isn't any problem, right?

Kamini- Hello bacche. Everything is fine over here. Right now Vandy, Varun,  I abd Shyam, we all are in the car. We have already hit the roads and will reach airport in few minutes. Once we are inside the airport, even if someone would be following us, they wouldn't know it. And as you said, we will be taking Anuj's private jet and will soon reach Chandigarh and try to find some leads.

Sumo- (Worried) But Chhoti Ma, please take care of yourself. Don't neglect your health and security, though I have asked bhai to put his security behind you four. No one should exactly know about your real intention for the visit in Chandigarh. Once you reach there, please give me a call and yeah, make sure, we all converse with each other on the private no. only, because am damn sure that our normal phones are being tapped. And you remember right that you actually have to visit Manali to select a place for Bhai and Bhabhi's wedding, because it would help keep up the ruse, nahi toh apna bhanda phut jana hai, Mami se pehle. So please dhyan se aur apna khayal rakhiyega.

Kamini- Haan bacche. We will all take care of ourselves. And anyways, we have such tight security around us. So you don't worry and concentrate on the plan you and Shravan have to carry out, because you both are gonna stay in front of the villain. So you have to take care of yourself. Okay. So now go. Bye Beta.

Sumo- Bye Ma. (Sighs)
(Inside her mind) Please God,  keep my family safe. I can't afford to lose any one of them. Please..... and please give me and my family power to overcome this storm which is about to hit us once to reach our goal.

That's when she sees that Shravan is still sleeping soundly beside. 8t bring a smile on her face to see him so peaceful in his sleep. She still couldn't remove that image from her mind, when he was so vulnerable last night. Thinking about the same, she slowly and very lightly caress his face and place a soft kiss on his forehead, both eyes and then on the corner of his lips. Finally taking a good look at him, she starts getting out of the bed, when she feel a sudden pull on her hand and lands directly on something hard. She had closed her eyes tightly on reflex. But feeling no pain, she opens her eyes slowly and finds herself looking into a pair of eyes which were actually a pool of emotions. She couldn't remove her eyes from them and gets lost in it.

Shravan had woken up the moment he had felt her caress his face but still kept his eyes close to just relish her feel. But it had actually became quiet tough for him to keep up the ruse when he felt her soft lips on the corner of his lips and her bosoms being pressed on his chest, though unintentionally. It just ruined the balance of his hormones which were now raging to some other level by just her touch. Her touch had ignited a fire in him, which was just willing to consume both of them into it. And acting on his instincts and raging hormones, especially his overflowing emotions, he pulled her onto him. Looking at her intensely, he never knew, when he got lost in her eyes.

The intensity of the eyelock just kept on increasing. The way both of their bodies were entangled with each other, it only put oil into the fire already ignited in them. Neither of them could stop themselves from getting consumed in their new found fiery passion. Sumo had fisted her hand on his shirt so tightly that it had led to one button being broken already.  Slowly but steadily, she had wriggled her hand onto his bare chest and slowly rubbed him over there.

Feeling her soft touch on his bare skin, his breath became irregular and he turned both of them, with Sumo being under him and both of their upper bodies being pressed against each other. Sumo was just flushed with the feeling. Shravan had then kept his hand on her cheeks and slowly had capture her lips in his. The thought that by the kiss, the fire in their bodies my die down a bit just proved wrong, because the passion just increased on the contrary.

The kiss had started off a bit soft,but had grown more passionate with every passing second. She already had her one hand moving and feeling his bare chest where as the others hand had moved towards his nape for better grip and had then slipped into his hair.

Shravan had already wound his hand around her waist to hold her tight against her flush while his othe hand had slipped into her plush hair.

As the passion grew, so did their urgency to touch other everywhere. Their touches on each other had now started burning both of them the fire called love. Tugging on each other's hair, their lips had started sucking on the other's. Due to lack of air, they broke the kiss, but he trailed down kisses on her jaw and cheeks and then moved down to her swan like neck. She turned her neck to give him more access but her hand was still on his skin. Soon the other hand also joined her and she unbuttoned the complete shirt and removed it leaving him shirtless. He was now placing some open mouth kisses on her shoulder and collar bone and thus lipped her down her noodle straps making her gasp. Moving his lips to her weak spot, he sucked over there while pinching on her waist. Unable to handle the torcher, she pushed him on his back and came over him and sat on his stomach. She looked all over him and then making an eye contact him, she leaned down and took his lips in a brief kiss and then  kissed on his neck and then softly bit on his Adam's apple and licked over there, making him groan in desperation. In response he moved his hand on the back of her bare thighs and  reached back curves. Feeling his hands on her butts, Sumo stopped her actions an gasped at the feel. He smirked seeing her reaction, but didn't move his hands or do anything. Come what may, but he couldn't bring himself to do something, that would make his girl uncomfortable and thus let her get used to it.

Not feeling him do anything else, she slowly looked at his face and then into his eyes, only to see the abundant love in his eyes which just made her feel as the luckiest girl in the whole planet. She understood his emotions and knew that she must have done something good to deserve a man like him.

She forgot everything else leaned down and took his lips in a soul searing kiss. But this time the kiss just had love and respect oozing out of it, rather than the passion. Infact both of them tried to convey their emotions through this kiss.
After a while, breaking the kiss,  Sumo kept her head on his chest and slept in taht position only trying to absorb the warmth of his body. He too had wrapped his hand around her and caged her legs in between his. Trying to make the environment normal he said, "By the way,  Sumo, I didn't know taht you were such a naughty girl. Matlab subah subah hi shuru ho gayi."

Sumo- (widening her eyes) Haww.... when did I start? It was you only. I was toh going out of the bed. It was you who pulled me on top of you started it. Despite kahinke....(twisting her lips).

Shravan- Okay. So I started it Haan? Then whi was it who was kissing on my face and body in the morning when I was fast asleep.

Sumo- (shocked) Haww...bilkul nahi. I toh just kissed you on your forehead, eyes and on the corner of your li....

And then she closed her mouth widening her eyes as she realized that she had let out her secret by herself only.

Shravan- (smirking) Hmmm.... so you accept that you kissed on the corner of my lips??? (Seeing her not responding) So what did you think, that you would turn me on in the morning and then I would leave you so easily, hmmm??? (Turning her face to his side) Aaj ka pura din hum issi kamre me band rehne wale hain. You have no idea, what all I am gonna do with you, my dear Sumo Darling.

That's when she realized that they had a plan to execute. And she started panicking.

Sumo- (panicking) Shravan get up now. We have so much to do. Get up you idiot. (Whisper yelled) Go now Shravan, you have to come from the front door too in front of the family members. If someone sees you here, especially Mami (biting her nails in nervousness). Kya kar rahe ho Shravan, go now.

Shravan- (getting up from the bed and wearing his shirt) Calm down Sumo. Everything is already under control. As Anuj has already put security around Varun bhaiya and Co. I have put security around the rest of our family members. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. And about our part. I am going na. Nobody is up yet. So why so tensed??

Sumo- Shravan how can I stay calm, when everything is so messed up. I know, nobody is up yet as everybody is tired after yesterday, but what if while going out, someone sees you? Or worst, Mrs. Tiwari sees you as it is, she wasn't there at the party for a very long time. Sooo....

Shravan- (pecking her lips to shut her up) Stop worrying so much Sweetheart. Look because of all the tension, you forgot about the main part. We have a secret door over here,  which no one know except the both of us and Nanu. So I would go from there and nobody would get a whiff about my presence here. Aur waise bhi mai aaya bhi ussi raaste se tha as I had a hint taht it was something major that you had to enact all that at MM. So as a safety measure, I had hid the car behind the long shrubs a bit far away from TK straight from the end of the tunnel. So don't worry. I will get going now and will come back in few hours. Okay. Bye.

Kissing on her forehead and hugging her once tight, he left from there through the secret passage.

3 hours later, 8.00 AM
Living Room, TK

Manju and Rachna were in the kitchen preparing the breakfast whereas Sameer was getting Dabbu ready for his school, who had arrived just yesterday in the evening from his school trip. Actually he was very tired due to the trip but today was his PTA meeting and so it was important for him to go with his parents even if it was for 2 hours. Babulal was as usual in front of Goddess's idol decorating it as per his everyday ritual. Nanu was having his morning tea while reading the newspaper. Everyone had got up late today, just an jour ago due to tiredness. Everything was same all that happened daily. But still every pair of eyes fluttered towards Sumo's Room every once in a while as if awaiting for her arrival. Though they wanted to barge in and look after her, but they wanted to give her the much needed space and anyway, they all knew, Suman was strong and she would always gather her shattered pieces for her family and put up a fake smile on her face, not letting anyone know of her weak moments. So they went back to their work. It has always been like this. Rarely anyone in the Tiwari household had ever seen Sumo's breakdown. They had always assumed things and the same happened today also. But she taking so much time, was something unusual. But they all had forgotten a fact. The fact that, now someone was there who Sumo could rely upon in her weak moments, her shield from the cruel and selfish world. And she waiting waiting for his arrival.

Rachna- (sadly) Bhabhi, what do you think, Suman must be doing? Yesterday, she was so shattered. I still can't forget her crying face. It really pained me to see her in so much pain. I just don't understand, how could Shravan cheat on her. He toh loved her so much na.

Manju- (non-chalantly) Haan, toh yeh sab to hona hi tha na. Now you only tell me, who will accept or to be precise in your words, "love" a girl like Suman. Am sorry if you feel offended (though not even a bit apologetic).

Rachna- (shocked) What do you mean Bhabhi?

Manju- (taunting) What's there to be so shocked Rachna? I mean, you only tell me, a girl like Suman, who is Orphan and literally living off on her Nanu and Mama's family money even after reaching a marriageable age. Becoming a burden on the same family, Which gave her a shelter, food and so much of family love. And what she gave in return. Just shame and nothing else.

Rachna- (raising her voice a little) Bhabhiiiii...., are you even listening to yourself? How could speak like that about Suman, our Sumo?

Mami- (with disgust in her voice) Haan to kya galat bola? You and that so called niece of yours, you both are like leach only. Your husband doesn't earn a single penny. And that shameless girl, first she had tried to attract Shravan and then when he went to London, she was behind Pushkar. But once Shravan was back, she was again trying to attract him towards her as she knew that he was Ramnath Malhotra's only son, so automatically he will be getting all the property. Air phir woh to khud bhi achha khada kama leta hai, London. Uska khud ka firm jo hai London mai. And then Aditya entered the picture. Now toh she wanted to sail in two boats, trying to wage a wall between two brothers. First she attracted Aditya towards her and later put such fake allegations on that poor lad trying to gain sympathy. I am telling you she is all behind money only. And now she married that Shravan And has impressed everyone in the household, only to get all the property. You only tell me, which girl publicly defamed herself like this. She should have it under wraps. Aur waise bhi dino shaadi kar hi rahe the na, toh kya dikkat thi. She would have been doing it either way with her husband only. According to me  and this society, she should not have such a fuss and rather let him do what he wanted and should have got married to him. Kam se kam samaj me humari itni badnami to nhi hoti. Aur....

"ENOUGHHHH....", a shout interrupted Manju's monologue. Both Manju and Rachna turned around only to get shocked to see Raghuvar Tiwari standing there with immense rage in his eyes.

Nanu- (Shouting) How dare you how dare you speak such nonsense about my daughter? Who gave you the right to speak like that about my daughter and that too standing in my house? And  What did you say, ' Suman was living off on your money', infact it was you who was living off on her money it was she who is owning this house not me not your husband and neither you or anyone for that matter. And One more thing. Let me make it very clear to you it was never meant to be Aditya who is going to marry Suman. It was always Shravan and will always be Shravan and yes dare you badmouth my daughter ever again in this house then remember that the door is open for you (showing the main door).

Nanu was so angry that he had literally started coughing but none of them standing there had this much courtesy  to bring water for him. When suddenly hand came in front of him with glass of water. He looked up to find Suman standing there with slight tears in her eyes.

Nanu- (Wiping the tears from her eyes) Nahin bacche Aise Rote Nahin Hai Aise Logon ke liye Apne Aansu Barbad mat karo. Come on now be my brave girl and wipe these tears.

Sumo- (slightly smiling) No Nanu I am not crying because of them. It's just that it is after so long that you took a stand for me I didn't feel alone today I felt like I have someone who actually can shield me against the cruel world. Yesterday I felt like I was left alone again. I felt I was unwanted but today with your words I felt like I have someone would never leave my hand ever. Thank you so much Nanu, I love you.

She hugged him and he patted her forehead lovingly and whispered, "Love you too Bacche". He was feeling lighter than before as the burden of his guilt of 'almost ruining his daughter's life' lessened a bit.

Sumo- But Nanu you said something like Shravan was always meant to marry me.... what was that?

Nanu- (guiltily) Actually Beta, I and Nirmala had taken Aditya's help to stage an act to make Shravan jealous and you angry, so that the both of you confess your love. But Aditya ditched us at the last moment and misbehaved with you. Even if you both didn't confess, we would have stopped the marriage through our Plan B. But everything went wrong with whatever Aditya did. I am sorry Beta. (Folding his hands)

Sumo- (immediately holding his hands) Nanu please... don't do this. It wasn't your fault. You had done everything with good intention, but it was Aditya who was wrong. So please you don't say sorry for that. Anyways, all is well that ends well. I am now married to Shravan,the love of my life....

"... who just cheated on you". Came Manju's cunning voice. Everyone looked at her with disbelief. The way she was turning, or better to say, the way, they were being confronted with new cunning shades of her, it was becoming hard for them to believe that she was the same Manju whom they had know all these years. Or did they even knew her???

Sumo- (folding her hands on her chest) You know what Mamiji, I think it would be better, if you keep away from this matter and yeah, keep your "valuable" opinions to yourself only. I actually don't need it. Whatever it is, it is between me and my husband. We will solve it and don't worry I won't eating off from your money, because whatever I am gonna take, it is mine only as I bought it with my hard earned money. Aur rahi baat aapke karze ki, toh I think dad has already paid you enough. So you better keep quiet. I don't want to create a scene in front of Dabbu, who is very small yo understand all this politics. So....(whispering at the end looking at Dabbu who was  climbing  down the stairs)

Dabbu was in his room watching TV unaware of the storm downstairs. He was sent upstairs by Sameer as soon as he saw his father fuming listening to his wife's talks. He was very sure taht today was going to be a full on heated argument and thus he sent Dabbu upstairs to his room to watch TV. When he came downstairs, he got excited seeing his Suman di after a long time and thus ran towards her and hugged her waist.

Dabbu- Summaaannnn.... didi. Welcome back. When did you come? And why didn't you inform me? You know how much I missed you? You toh don't even miss me. You know I have so much to tell you. All about my school trip. Aur phir mujhe aapke hath ka bana khana bhi to khana hai. I missed that so much. And I am so hungry right now. Who will give me food? (Dramatically)

Sumo- (Giggling at his antiques) Aaja mere Dabbu shaitan, today we will have noodles in my room, just like old times. Deal???

Dabbu- (excited) Deal. But didi, I have PTA meeting today.  What about that?

Sumo- Offo. It's at 10.00AM right? So we still have an hour with us. We will enjoy till 9.30 and after that you go to school. Okay. So let's go.

Both Suman and Dabbu went into her room to enjoy Noodles, which she prepared on the induction stove, she had bought for herself, when she had realized that Mami finishes all the food purposefully to keep her starving. None knew about it. But now she wasn't scared anymore coz she knew she had the back of her loved ones, especially her Shravan. Everyone heaved a sigh of relief, except Manju.

Rachna- You know what Bhabhi, you disgust me, with your thoughts. I never knew you were so toxic. Mark my words, there will be a day, when you will be all alone in this world, with none beside you. No money, no power, none of the loved ones also. COMPLETELY ALONE. That day you will realize, what you lost.

Saying that all left Manju giving a look to her. But she was still in her ego and attitude.

Manju- Huh... Bade aaye alone wale. Just wait and watch, the day I destroy you all, that will be the day I will look at your faces and laugh at you. That day you will realize what am I.  (Fuming, even she left to her room).

1 hour later

Sumo's Room

Dabbu had already left for his school along with Sameer. Sumo was alone in her room looking at her cellphone every now and then waiting for Shravan or at least his call.

Sumo (in her mind)- Bhagwan ji, aaj jab usse yahan hone ki zaroorat hai, kahan hai yeh ladka. Just you wait, Malhotra, and see what I do to you. Jab bhi plan execute karna jota hai, he is always late. And this witch over here, is making everything more irritating. (Taking a deep breath) Okay, Sumo calm down and breath in and breath out. Let me call him.

She called him and he picked up after two rings. But... but... but.... even before he could say 'hello', he was interrupted with a "Shut up".

Sumo- (fuming) - Mr. Shravan 'idiot' Malhotra. Where the hell are you!!? I told you to come so that we can keep an eye on her without raising any suspicions. But look at you... Tell me one thing, what exactly are you doing? Arre chup kyun ho? Gond kha li hai kya?
Tum...

But before she could continue any further, Shravan burst out laughing.

Sumo- Whhh...aaatttt.... Why are you laughing? Shravvvaaa...nnnn (Whisper yelled)

Shravan- (Trying to control his laugh)  Sumo... Baby... you know right that you ate too cute?? (She pouted, and he knew it) Look please don't pout now, do it in front of me, so that I can kiss it.

Sumo- (Blushing) Dhuttt... Look don't you try to divert the topic right now. And where are you? Why so late? What if this 'Witch' tries something more and I am not able to control my rage...

"Tries something more!!! What did she do?? Sumooo... tell me..." interrupted Shravan

Sumo- (stammering) Wohhh.... wohh....
(And she tells her everything that happened in the morning).

Shravan- And you are telling me all this now? Sumooo... yaar tumhe pehle batana chahiye tha na. Why have you kept the phone with you?

Sumo- (narrowing her eyes) O hello Malhotra... don't  try to question me. It's you who is getting late. Late latif kahinke. You should have come on time. Shravan please tell me, what should I do when she does something more. My brain won't be working anymore because she is too irritating and  as my mind would stop working I might give away the ruse. Noww... tell me. I don't understand why are you never on time, whenever we have to execute our plan. Last time when we had to expose that Khosla, that time also you came late. It was me only who had to handle it by using my amazing brain.

Shravan- O hello, it wasn't your brain that was amazing, it was pure flirting with your 'Googloo ji'.

Sumo- Whatever... and by the way that champu bandar isn't mine. So keep your mouth shut on that matter, coz if I hadn't handled that useless fellow, then we wouldn't have unveiled their conspiracy. Huh...

Shravan- So what, the entire, plan was my brain child okay. It's just that due to traffic I couldn't reach on time...

Sumo- (sarcastically) Almighty,  if you are so intelligent, then please tell me, what should I do? You know right, yesterday night, I had hurt you and that's why I was so sad. But according to Mrs. Tiwari, it was because I was hurt by your cheat. But now everything is all well between us, so I don't know how to make a sad face. I don't think I will be able to keep up the ruse. I am damn sure, I will give it all away. You should have been here na.

Shravan- Offo... Sumo. I think I have to remind you every now and then. Baby, think of your name, 'Sumo' and Sumo can do anything. And remember, last time how you trapped that Googol. So try something this time also.

Sumo- But Shravan that Googol was an idiot, whereas Mrs. Tiwari is very wicked lady.

Shravan- Okay wait. I am almost teaching that entry point of our passageway. You know right what you have to do?

Sumo- Yeah yeah I know. C'mon it's my plan only.

Shravan- Exactly. It's your plan. If you can think of all this and nobody suspected you, then am sure you can pull that part off quiet well too. Am anyways I have almost reached. Okay. So yeah ready steady go....

************************************
Hello guys,
So here is the next chapter. I hope you like it.

I tried the romantic part to be a bit more intense, considering the fact that now they are too much I love with each other and do have a lot of passion buried inside then since so many years, yet they haven't entered the into the next level of their relationship.

I have tried to show The intimacy an dthe emotions invested along with them. I hope you get the message that intimacy and emotions go hand in hand for them. I wish to imagine that I did justice to their characters and the moments...🤞🤞🤞🤞

If you feel I have done some mistakes, please tell me.

And yeah so how was their banter and yeah some words for Tiwari family too....

Please vote and comment. Have a happy read till the next time...💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 15.3K 58
" And warn them of the day of intense regret, when the matter shall have been decided; and they are (now) in negligence and they do not believe." - Q...
11.1K 202 18
Mostro Lounge was in need of a new drink maker, and Crowley just had the right person for the job. But Azul and the Leech twins found him odd, as he...
376K 21.7K 48
Cover Credits, to the lovely @kathreen_styles. [Highest ranking, Spiritual #7 as on August 08th 2016.] ✺...
5.2K 868 37
"True Love is a myth, but True Friendship isn't." Meera Bhandarkar, a town le...