Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

5.4K 66 147
By Xhira956

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. READ WITH CAUTION.

DISCLAIMER: FROM NOW ON, I'LL TRY TO MAKE LONGER AND BETTER CHAPTERS. ENJOY

Y/N P.O.V

Today is Sunday. After the Festival, we decided to take the weekend for ourselves, everyone doing their own thing. Most of us resting, we were still exhausted.

Except a peculiar red head...

Eijira:"What do you mean you want to rest?! You said we were going to the gym!"

She has no limits...

Today is a special day though. We made a bet before the Festival. Whoever wins, will get an entire day with me. Since Momo and I won, Momo gets it.

Momo said she would pick me up on her limo at 10:30 AM, so I woke up early, at 8:00 AM.

I went to the kitchen, preparing my breakfast without making too much sound. Nemuri was still asleep.

The last Friday, when we won the Festival, she said something about a "special reward." I'm still waiting for it...

I made some toasts, and prepared some coffee. While I enjoyed my breakfast, I looked through my phone. A lot of new videos on the Internet were either about the Festival, or Stain. Nemuri told me to stay away from him, but I think I will eventually have to face him, even if she doesn't like it

Just as I finished, I hear the sound of a door opening. Nemuri entered the kitchen, rubbing her eyes. She is really cute when she is sleepy.

Nemuri:*yawns* "Hey there, honey... sleep well?"

Y/N:"Mhm. By the way, why didn't you join me? You usually sleep by my side."

Nemuri:"I  pass more time staring at you while you sleep, than actually sleeping. I wanted to rest today."

Y/N:"Oh. There's a reason why?"

Nemuri smiled, and sat on my lap, kissing my neck.

Nemuri:"Make me something good for breakfast... and I'll show you~"

I grabbed her legs, and placed her on the table. I gave her a passionate kiss. I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted this.

After making out for a while, I separate my lips from hers. She was blushing, her eyes widened.

Nemuri:"That... was a surprise, for sure...but a welcomed one~"

Y/N:"Heh. I'll make your breakfast now, babe."

I went to make her breakfast. I made some beacon and more coffee. She really likes beacon...

Nemuri:"Hmm... I like the smell of that."

Y/N:"Of course you do. It's your favourite."

Nemuri suddenly hugs my back, planting kisses on my neck, looking at what was I cooking.

Nemuri:"You are giving me more reasons to give you that reward~"

Y/N:"I'm impatient."

Nemuri:"My antics started to change you or something? You would usually reject all my offers."

Y/N:"We weren't dating back then. Now, we are."

Nemuri:"Fair point."

Once the food was ready to be eaten, I put it on a dish, and let it on the table. Nemuri sat in front of the table, and started eating.

Nemuri:"Shoo ghood..."

Y/N:"Don't talk with your mouth full."

You are older than me, you are supposed to tell that to me, not the other way around!

Nemuri eated the food in no time. Mother teached me how to cook a bit. She taught me good...

Nemuri:"Ahh... that was amazing!"

Y/N:"Glad to hear that."

Nemuri:"Well, I guess is my time to..." *She gets up, and sits on my lap* "Treat you, don't you think?"

Nemuri starts making out with me, rubbing herself on me.

LEMON ALERT. I REPEAT, LEMON ALERT.

Nemuri:"I wanted this so badly..."

I kiss her neck, making Nemuri moan. My hands start going up her legs, till they land on her butt. I realised something...

She has no underwear.

Y/N:"Oh. I see you have nothing down here..."

Nemuri:"W-well... I didn't want to get my panties wet..."

With one hand, I squeeze her butt, while I rub her crotch with the other. She was really wet down there.

Nemuri:"Y-Y/N... I want it..."

I removed my pants and boxers, eager to fullfill Nemuri's request. My little big boy down there was eager too, alredy ready to brawl.

Nemuri used her ass to masage my manhood, pleasuring me.

Nemuri:"You like this, right~? How naughty, fucking your own teacher... what a bad boy~"

Oh, wanna play like that?

I grabbed her, and laid her back on the table, getting between her legs. I rub my member on her entrance, making Nemuri anxious.

Nemuri:"O-oh... how rude... I like it~"

I insert my member, and start pounding her as fast and rough as I can.

Nemuri:"YES! YOU ARE BEING BETTER THAN LAST TIME!"

The first time we had sex, I was more gentle with her. I learned she likes it rough, so I decided to pound her into oblivion.

I move my hand under her sweater, grabbing one of her big breasts, massaging it. Meanwhile, I kissed her.

We battled for dominance, but I won, entering her mouth with my tounge. I explored my new territory, licking every part of her mouth.

Nemuri was a moaning mess, her eyes going up. Her entire face was red.

I separate my lips from her, and look at her straight at her eyes.

Nemuri:"Y-Y-Y/N... I L-LOVE YOU!"

Y/N:"I love you too, dear."

She removed her sweater, letting me see how her breasts bounce everytime I thrust into her.

Nemuri pushed me, making me sit on the chair with her on my lap. Nemuri jumped on my member, matching the pace of my thrusts. She had her hands on her face, moaning with no control.

Nemuri:"Y-Y/N, I'm close!"

I hitted a special spot, making her scream louder than before. I punished that spot till I felt something wet on my manhood. She came.

Nemuri rested her head on my shoulder, exhausted, panting.

Y/N:"Hey, we are not over here."

Nemuri:"H-huh?"

I turned her around, grabbing her ass. I thrust inside, while I forced her to move her ass on my member. She moaned really hard, panting like a dog. Literally, her tounge was outside her face.

Y/N:"Nem, I-"

She quickly got on her knees, placing my dick on her mouth. She licked around, sucking what she could, using her hands to massage what didn't fit.

After a minute or so, I came on her mouth. Nemuri quickly gulped it all. Once she was over, I took my dick out of her mouth.

LEMON OVER.

Nemuri, after drinking some water, sat on my lap, happy.

Nemuri:"You liked that, honey~?"

Y/N:"A lot. But, I think we should get cleaned up."

Nemuri:"You're right. Wanna shower together?"

I nodded, carrying her towards the bathroom. Nemuri kissed my neck through our way. She is really cute once she isn't horny...

After a quick shower and a second round, we were cleaned up, and clothed. It was 10:00 PM alredy, so I wanted to be ready as early as possible.

We were sitting on the couch, watching some T.V while Momo arrives.

Nemuri:"So, you are sleeping outside today, right?"

Y/N:"Yup."

Nemuri:"You have your keys?"

Y/N:"Yeah."

Nemuri:"And your phone?"

Y/N:"Why would i leave without it? Nemuri, calm down, I told you millions of times, I'm sleeping with Momo, not with a stranger."

Nemuri:"Still... you are going to be a hero, and out there, there's bad people." *She hugs me* "I just don't want my sweetie to be hurt..."

Y/N:"I'll be fine, don't worry."

Nemuri:"You better."

DING DONG.

Y/N:"That should be Momo." *Kisses Nemuri* "Goodbye dear, see you tommorrow on school."

Nemuri:"Bye bye. Have fun... and remember to wear protection~"

Y/N:"I'll keep that in mind."

I went outside her apartment, meeting Momo outside. She was leaning on a wall, looking through her phone. Once she sees me, her face changes from seriousness, to happiness.

Momo runs to me, and hugs me.

Momo:"Y/N! C'mon, let's go! We are going to do so many things!"

She grabs my hand, and drags me to her limo.

Y/N:"Jeez, calm down Momo!"

I chuckled, amused at her antics. We entered the limousine, and the driver starts taking us towards her house.

Y/N:"So, what do you want to do babe?"

Momo sits next to me, putting her head on ny shoulder.

Momo:"Hmm... you had breakfast?"

Y/N:"Yep."

Momo:"Crap. Well, why don't we use the pool then?"

Y/N:"I didn't brought my trunks..."

Momo:"Don't worry about that silly! I have some on my house."

House? More like a mansion...

Y/N:"Wait, how do you know my size?"

Momo:"I have my ways."

Y/N:"Whatever..."

Momo:"Oh, one more thing! Since you said you wanted to go to the pool with the others, I made up my mind. I invited the girls!"

Y/N:"You sure about this? You wanted this to be our own special day."

Momo:"I know, and don't worry, it's more fun if we are all together. Besides, this night, you'll br mine...

Y/N:"What was the last part?"

Momo:"I said, if you would teach Izuki how to swim."

Y/N:"She doesn't know how to?"

The driver goes through a big iron door. We are entering Momo's big lands, as Denki calls it.

Momo:"It seems she doesn't. She asked me to convince you to teach her."

Y/N:"Sure, I'll see what I can do."

The driver opens the door for us to exit. I then see him. He is a bald old man. He smells like... bats? Why do I even know that smell?

Momo:"Thanks, Alfred."

Alfred:"No need miss."

Momo:"Is father here?"

Alfred:"Sadly, your father is busy with his bussiness."

Momo:"I see. Tell him I said hi."

Alfred:"I will."

After that, Momo starts walking somewhere. I follow her inside her big mansion.

We eventually enter a room with a big red couch in the middle of it. It looks like a hall. My harem was there, including Izuki, Tsuyu, Hagakura, Hirashi Jiro andMina.

My harem stands up and greets me. They all either hug me, or kiss me.

Katsuki:"Idiot! You took your time!"

Y/N:"I wasn't the one driving."

Katsuki:"Yet you are the reason we have to wait!"

Y/N:"But, it was worth, right?"

Katsuki:"Fuck you!"

Y/N:"Sure."

Momo:"If you guys have finished, we can, you know, change so we can enter the pool?"

Y/N:"Sure, but, where can I change?"

Momo:"Shoto, show him the place I told you."

Shoto:"Ok."

Shoto gets up, and drags me by my hand. She eventually leads me to a room filled with wardrobes. They were filled with man clothes. They are all my size...

While I was searching, I looked behind me. Shoto was undressing...

Y/N:"S-SHOTO! A-are you sure you wanna do this here and now?! Someone could enter!"

Shoto:"Do what?"

She had a bikini under her clothes...

Y/N:"...nevermind."

I turn around, and grab a black trunk. Wait a moment...

Y/N:"Shoto, could you please, turn around?"

Shoto:"Why?"

Y/N:"I need to undress to put on my trunk."

Shoto:"So?"

Y/N:"I need to take my clothes off. All off them."

Shoto:"I fail to see your point."

Y/N:"Do as I say, or I throw you out."

Shoto sighs, and turns around. While I was undressing, I got distracted by Shoto's but. She is really thicc...

The trunk fitted perfectly, but we have a problem. Now, I have a boner.

Shoto:"Y/N, you are taking your ti-"

She turned around, looking straight at my crotch. She widened her eyes.

Shoto:"..."

Y/N:"..."

After staring for a while, she looks at me. She seems mad.

Shoto:"So, you wanted me to turn around to enjoy the view or something?"

Y/N:"No, I wanted to dress up without you looking at me... but you are too sexy, and I got distracted."

Shoto blushed, and looked at me right in the eyes. She starts moving forward, smiling.

Shoto:"I see... well, we must... do something about your little friend down there, don't you think~?"

Well, shit.

KATSUKI P.O.V

That idiot... where is he?

I was one of the first ones to change into their bikinis. I liked mine, its similar to nu hero clothes.

I'n trying to find where Y/N is, maybe I can impress him with this bikini. And, if I'm lucky, we can do it in Momo's house...

Shoto:"So, you wanted me to turn around to enjoy the view or something?"

I heared Shoto's voice. She lead Y/N towards a changing room, so she must be with him. I peeked my head into their room, just in time to see Y/N with a boner, and Shoto approaching him. It seems Y/N said something that made her really horny.

Y/N:"W-wait, Shoto! Somebody could enter!"

Shoto:"Don't care. I want this, and no one is going to take it from me."

Are you sure about that?

I burst through the door, mad.

Katsuki:"The fuck you think you doing Half'n'half?"

Shoto:"None of your business."

Katsuki:"It is, dumbass. Now, give Y/N to me, pervert."

Shoto:"Pervert? Says the one that enters a changing room by force."

Katsuki:"Girl, you were trying to get laid inside someone's house.'

Yeah...

Shoto:"I know, but-"

Y/N:"Oi! Cut it out! We are here to enjoy the day, not fight! So, let's go, the pool awaits us."

Y/N marchs towards the pool, annoyed. I gave Shoto a quick glance, smirking. She was mad, but I couldn't give more than 2 fucks.

I may have agreed to let him have an harem... but I'm number one here, bitch.

Y/N P.O.V

After an... interesting moment with two of my girls, we finally made it to the pool. Everyone was around, either swiming, chatting among themselves... you name it.

The problem is, I'm trapped in a pool, with a lot of sexty girls, on bikinis... while I'm on trunks...

Momo:"Hey there, Y/N! I like your trunk!"

Y/N:"Y-yeah, I like your bikini aswell..."

Momo giggled, realising I was nervous.

Momo:"C'mon, get into the water!"

Katsuki:"Yeah, let's go!"

Katsuki jumped into the water, cannonball style.

Shoto:"What a brute. Let's go, Y/N."

She gently grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the pool. We both enter the pool, together.

Y/N:"Ahhh, the water is nice..."

Ochako:"Y/N!"

Ocahko appears through the water in front of me, surprising me. She gave me a long kiss, while pressing her body on me.

Ochako:"How has been your day so far?"

Y/N:"Cool. My little one agrees too."

Ochako:"Your what?"

Y/N:"Nothing. You know where-"

Suddenly, someone cannonballs near me, making an explosion bigger than Katsuki's.

Eijira:"Y/N! Look what I have~"

Eijira made a pose in the water, trying to tease me. The blush on her cheeks made me realise, she was embarrassed of what she was doing. This will be easy.

Y/N:"It's sexy, yet I would like to see what's underneath more, babe~"

Eijira's face was as red as a tomato. She swims away, embarrassed. I can see smoke coming from her head. Mission accomplished.

Ochako:"Pervert."

Y/N:"What can I say? It's easy to tease her."

I scan the room, trying to find poor Izuki, so I can teach her how to swim. I made mental photos of some of the girls "attires"

Finally, I founded Izuki, talking with Hirahsi outside the pool. Their feet were inside the water.

I swim towards them, getting in front of the girls.

Y/N:"You girls don't want to get in?"

Hirashi:"I was giving Izuki some company. Nice body by the way."

Y/N:"Thanks. You too."

Hirahsi smiled, a little pink blush on her cheeks.

Y/N:"Izuki? Something you wanna say?"

Izuki:"U-umm... well, would you like to... teach me how to swim?"

Y/N:"Sure!"

I grab her hips, bringing her to me. Izuki hugged my body really tightly, afraid of letting go.

Y/N:"Calm down, I have you, and I'm won't let go."

Izuki, little by little, stopped hugging me. She was floating in the water by herself. Sometimes, she gets nervous, and quickly makes her way towards me, hugging me. Her way of swiming is similar to how dogs swim...

Y/N:"Well, you kinda... float. Now, let's swim, okay? Grab my hands."

She nods, nervously grabbing my hands. They were shaking in a mix of coldness, thanks to the water, and fear.

Y/N:"I'll start swiming backwards. Try to stretch yourself, and use your legs to swim, got it?"

She nods, understanding what I said. I do as I said, going back wards. I go slow, so Izuki can get the hang of it. She was nervous at first, but now, she is having fun.

The rest of the girls were either cheering for Izuki, or checking me out. Except Katsuki, who was... well...

Katsuki:"C'MON NERD! HOW DO YOU EXPECT BEING NUMBER 1 IF YOU CAN'T SWIM! C'MON, SWIM! SWIM! SWIM!"

Giving Izuki "Morale support" as she calls it.

Izuki:"Y-Y/N, am I doing it good?"

Y/N:"Yes, nice job. Let's make things a little bit harder, okay?"

I remove my hands from hers. Before she can panick, I placed them on her belly. She blushed really hard, getting the wrong idea.

Izuki:"W-what are you doing?!"

Y/N:"Stretch, and use your hands to swim aswell. Move wherever you want, I'll make sure you don't drown."

Izuki, understanding what I meant, started swiming. Ar first, she went slow, scared. But, she eventually forgot about her fears, and swam as fast as she wanted, having fun doing so.

She hasn't even realised, I stop grabbing her a while ago.

Izuki:"Look Y/N! I'm doing it!"

Ochako:"Nice job Deku!"

Katsuki:"Yeah, "nice job" Deku."

Y/N:"Good job. You are ready to swim by yourself."

Izuki:"A-are you sure?"

Y/N:"I do. You are doing it right now."

Izuki, confused at what I said, realised I wasn't grabbing her. She panicked, thinking she was going to drawn, and started moving around like a madlad, splashing the water.

Once she was tired, she said.

Izuki:"Why did you do that?! I could have drown!"

Y/N:"You are fine, what do you mean?"

Izuki:"W-well, yeah... but anyways, I could had!"

Y/N:"I would save you in that case."

Izuki sighs, and swims towards me. She hugs me, a big smile on her face. The hug was cute, but, she was pressing her... big assets on my body, making my little guy down there react.

Izuki:"Thank you, Y/N. I appreciate this a lot..."

Y/N:"N-no worries..."

Katsuki appeared, forcefully separating ourselves.

Katsuki:"That's enough! I won't tolerate any perverted action towards him on my presence!"

Shoto, who was swiming nearby, decided to hug me from behind, annoying Katsuki.

Shoto:"Why should I care?"

Katsuki:"I swear to-, your whole purpose in life is annoying me or something?!"

Shoto:"No, but it's funny looking at your dumb face when you get angry."

Katsuki:"THAT'S IT!"

Katsuki tackled Shoto, both of them wrestling in the water.

Izuki:"W-will they be fine?"

Y/N:"Yeah."

Eijira, who somehow was dressed up as a life guard, appeared, standing in the water, blowing a whistle.

Eijira:"FIGHTS ARE FORBIDDEN!"

She jumped into the water, wrestling with Kat and Shoto.

Y/N:"..."

Welp, this is gonna be a looooong day.

Timeskip brought to us by Eijira, forcefully putting a "get alone" shirt on Katsuki and Shoto.

After having fun in the pool, drying ourselves, and almost getting raped by Shoto again, one of Momo's butlers told us the food was almost ready, so, we went to the dinning room, and sat on a big table. It was so big, it had enough sits for us, and like, 20 more.

Mina:"Momo, a question. How do you have all of this?!"

Momo:"I don't know how many times you asked that question..."

Jiro:"No offense, but having this much money, and not knowing where it comes from it's kinda... shady..."

Momo:"What?! Do you think I'm a drug dealer or something?!"

Jiro:"N-No, No, No! That's not what I meant! Is just... forget about it."

Hagakure:"It's cool tho! Having all of those things for yourself! And as much money as you want!"

Katsuki:"Maybe, she uses her quirk to make money."

Momo:"I would never do something like that!"

Y/N:"Why? I do it all the time."

Momo:"...you use my quirk for that?"

Y/N:"Yup."

Momo:"You are lucky I'm in love with you."

Hirashi:"Y/N, isn't that illegal?"

Y/N:"Why?"

Hirashi:"Using your quirk to buy or sell things, either by force, or any other methods that involves quirks, is not allowed. Aren't you doing that, in a way?"

Tsuyu:"She has a point, Kero."

Eijira:"Y/N, you are a villain!"

Y/N:"H-Huh?! I haven-"

Katsuki:"Idiot, I never thought you would step so low."

Shoto:"Don't worry Y/N, I don't care. I love you anyways."

Y/N:"Look, I'll stop doing it. Everyone's happy now?"

They all nod, going changing the topic. Like hell I'm gonna stop doing it...

The butler from before, Alfred, entered the room alongside some maids. They gave us our food. Somehow, all of us got something different, it was our favourite food. Mine was F/F (Favourite Food.)

Eijira:"This look delicious!"

Shoto:"Itadakimasu."

Izuki:"How did you know what's our favourite food?"

Some of us were eating alredy, listening to Momo's answer.

Momo:"I just made a mental note of what you guys eat in the cafeteria. Just in case."

Eijira:"That's kinda creepy."

Momo:"You don't have to eat if you don't want to."

Eijira:"Fuck no, this is delicious!"

Everyone was enjoying the food. Not only it was delicous, but the fact they had the time to make everyone what they liked, is appreciated. There was no need to, I would have eaten what they gave me, but it was cool nonetheless.

After talking per a while, we decided to watch an horror movie in Momo's own cinema. Yeah, she has one inside her mansion... it's dumb how big this place is.

We watched IT. A great movie, "it" wasn't bad... heh.

Jokes aside, I liked the movie. There were some scary moments here and there, but nothing too scary. Thankfully, it wasn't boring either.

Some of the girls actually got spooked really often, like Ochako or Tsuyu, who were scared as fuck. Others didn't give one flying fuck, sometimes even laughing at the "scary" moments, like Katsuki or Hagakure.

The ones sitting besides me, Jiro and Mina, were interesting. Jiro tried to act brave, but in every jumpscare, I would always hear her yelp. Mina, on the other hand, was not scared at all, but decided to act like it so she could hug my arm. She teased me during the entirety of the movie. She got uncomfortably close to me, almost sitting on my lap.

After the movie, it was getting late. Some of the girls decided to call it a day, and go to their houses, like Izuki, Eijira or Hirashi.

Other's stayed with Momo and I, like Mina, Katsuki or Shoto.

In total, we were Momo, Katsuki, Mina, Shoto, Jiro, Tsuyu and I.

Momo:"It's 11:00 PM. Anything else you guys want to do?"

Mina:"I have a cool idea... why don't we play something like... truth or dare?"

Shoto:"What now?"

Mina:"You don't know what's truth or dare?"

Shoto:"Never heard of it."

Katsuki:"And just when I thought you couldn't be more dumber... It's simple. We will spin a bottle 2 times. The first one will ask truth or dare to the second one and so on."

Jiro:"If you say dare, you will have to do what the others says. If you say truth, you will have to answer a question. You can't lie, of course."

Shoto:"I see."

Mina sat on the floor, a bottle of water in front of her.

Mina:"Okay guys, make a circle around the bottle."

We all gather around it. Then, Mina spins the bottle. It lands on Momo. She then spins it again. It lands on Jiro.

Momo:"Oh my~"

Jiro:"Oh crap."

Momo:"So, Jiro. Truth or dare?"

Jiro:"Ah, fuck it. Dare."

Momo:"Weeell, do you remember what secret you told me yesterday?"

Jiro:"I don't like where this is going."

Momo:"I dare you to kiss your special one. You know who I'm talking about~"

Jiro:"Jesus, I hate this game alredy..."

Jiro, with a blush on her cheeks, gets up from her place and quickly gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Momo:"No fair, that was on the cheek!"

Jiro:"Y-you didn't specify where..."

So, I'm Jiro's crush? Hmm...

Katsuki:"Watch it, earpods..."

Jiro:"H-hey! Besides, isn't him on a harem?"

Katsuki:"You aren't in it tho."

Mina:"Keep it cool, Kat, we are playing. Spin it, Jiro."

Jiro spins the bottle. It lands on Tsuyu.

Jiro:"So, Tsu, Truth or Dare?"

Tsuyu:"Hmmm.... Truth, Kero."

Jiro:"O-kay... Do you remember the U.S.J attack? When Y/N used Overdrive for the first time?"

Tsuyu:"I do."

Jiro:"When he was unconscious, you whispered something on his ear. What was that?"

Tsuyu widened her eyes, blushing. She looked at me, fidgeting her fingers.

Tsuyu:"W-well... you saved Izuki and I back there... so I wanted to let you know... whatever you need... I will be there for you, Y/N... thank you, Kero."

Y/N:"That's so sweet. Thank you, my little froggy, I'll keep that in mind."

Tsuyu blushed, quickly looking elswhere. She spinned the bottle, without looking at me.

Well, so far, nothing perverted happened.

The bottle lands on Shoto...

Well fu-

Tsuyu:"Shoto, Truth or Dare?"

Shoto:"Dare."

Tsuyu:"I dare you to make out with Katsuki."

Katsuki:"What?!"

Shoto:"Easy."

Shoto got up, and sat on Katsuki's lap, much to her disgust. She then starts getting hot with her. None of them were enjoying it, but a dare is a dare.

After 10 seconds of intense kissing, their lips separated.

Shoto:"You liked it?"

Katsuki:"Fuck no! I'm killing both Yoshi and you, Half'n'Half!"

Shoto:"The feeling is mutual."

Everyone laughs at Katsuki's face. She was disguted, and embarrassed at the same time. Shoto didn't give one flying fuck.

Shoto spins the bottle, landing on me. Oh shit.

Shoto:"Interesting. Truth or dare, dear?"

Let's make this interesting.

Y/N:"Well, let's put on a show. Dare."

Shoto smirked. Why do I hear boss musi-

Shoto:"See that closet right there?"

I turn my head to a closet nearby. I can fit in there... oh no.

Shoto:"From the 3 girls that aren't one your harem, choose one, and enter there."

...

Mina:"Oh, I like were this is going~"

Jiro:"N-Nani?!"

Tsuyu:"Kero."

What do I do?!

Katsuki:"Why are we here?"

Momo:"I hope there's nothing weird in there..."

Y/N:"I-I choose..."

The 3 girls look at me, anxious. I can see hope on their eyes.

Okay, Y/N, think. What is the most fair thing to do?

Jiro:"-so, if it's not much trouble... could you make sure Y/N makes it through the exam? He saved me. He is a true hero..."

She wanted to share some points with me back at the Entrance Exam...

It's only fair.

Y/N:"Jiro."

Jiro:"YES! I-I mean, what?!"

Y/N:"You were the first one I met, right?"*I get up, and give her my hand* "Well, It's only fair."

Jiro blushed, mouth agape. She grabbed my hand, widely smiling.

Jiro:"I-I guess..."

I lead her to the closet. I open it, and enter it. Shoto closed the closet, darkness surrounding us...

I don't know why, but a thought of Tokoyami playing this game, and going wild with his quirk crossed my mind...

Shoto:"You have 10 minutes in heaven, Jiro."

Jiro:"T-they are supposed to be 7!"

Shoto:"Why?"

Jiro:"...nevermind."

Shoto goes away, leaving us alone.

Y/N:"So, Jiro, Momo said I'm special to you?"

Jiro:"NO! I-I mean Yes! Is just.... ughh.. I-I'm not good on these things..."

Jiro's behaviour was completely different from her normal self. She was very timid, avoiding my eyes. I can see her desesperation on her eyes. She wants to confess something, but does not have the confidence to do it.

Y/N:"Hey."

I grabbed her arms, and bring her to me. She threw a cute yelp, surprised at my actions. Once her body fell mines, she hugged me, hiding her head on my torso.

Y/N:"I know what are you trying to say. I'm not dumb. I would like to hear it from you, but, if you can't right now, just know..."

I lift her face with my finger. She was looking straight at my eyes, expectation on her eyes.

Y/N:"I love you, and I'd like a lot if you join my harem."

Jiro smiled, nodding her head. She jumped a little, and met my lips with hers. The kiss was amazing.

She tasted like... strawberries?

After a minute or so of just the two of us making out, we separare our lips. Jiro was looking at the ground, embarrassed. Yet, I can sense she is happy.

Jiro:"I... I love you Y/N... I really do."

Y/N:"Love you too dear."

Jiro:"So, could we have a date? Just the two of us?"

Y/N:"Well, I'll see what I can do. I have a very busy agenda."

Jiro:"Suuuureee..."

Y/N:"Oh, you don't trust me?"

Jiro:"Last time you didn't want to go with Denki around town, you were at home, playing videogames."

Y/N:"How do you know that?"

Jiro:"You were on-line on Xbox, dummy."

Y/N:"Ah, crap."

Shoto:"Time's up."

Shoto opened the closet. Everyone looked at how we were. Jiro was pressing her body on mines, hugging me. I had my hands dangerously close to her backside.

Shoto:"I guess you conquered another girl?"

Jiro blushes, and goes with the others. She was really happy tho.

Jiro:"Y-you can't say anything now, Kat."

Katsuki:"Tch... I'll find a way..."

Shoto and I sit again. I can see dissapointment on Tsuyu and Mina, but seeing Jiro smiling more often made them happy.

Mina:"Y/N, spin it, baby."

I spin the bottle. It lands on Katsuki.

Katsuki:"Watch what you do, cheater."

Y/N:"Well, that depends on your choice. Truth or Dare."

Katsuki eyed me suspiciously, seriously thinking about her decision.

Katsuki:"Fuck it. Dare."

Y/N:"I have you now. Grab your phone, and enter Twitter."

Everyone was confused at what I wanted to do. They were so curious, everyone entered Twitter.

Katsuki:"Okay, I'm in. Now what?"

Y/N:"Post this. "IMAGINE LIKING K-POP WHAT A RETARD LMAOOOO"

Everyone was laughing at my dare. They wanted Katsuki to do that so badly. Katsuki wasn't to happy tho.

Katsuki:"W-what?! If I do that, everyone is going to throw shit at me!"

Y/N:"That's the idea."

Katsuki:"Fuck you, babe."

Y/N:"Later."

Katsuki started typing on her phone. We were all waiting for the tweet, and after exactly 20 seconds of waiting, we saw this...

QueenMurderExplosion:

IMAGINE LIKING K-POP LIKE WTF? ARE YOU A RETARD OR SOMETHING? LMAOOOOO101010.

Author's notes: If you like K-pop, it's completely fine, it's humor, the author does not care about your musical tastes.

Back to the story.

We bursted in tears when we saw it. Even Katsuki laughed a little.

Y/N:"Holy shit, that was amazing... well, Katsuki, spin it."

Katsuki spinned the bottle. It landed on Momo.

Katsuki:"Truth or dare, Kirby."

Momo:"Stop calling me that... truth."

Katsuki:"When I asked you about sleeping arrangaments this morning, you said "something special" for Y/N. The fuck is that."

Momo blushed, widening her eyes. She was really uncomfortable with this. Hmmm...

Momo:"W-well, let's just say... I will loose a card tonight."

Katsuki:"What? I didn't understand."

Momo:"That's not my problem, you didn't say anything about making you understand it."

Katsuki:"Oh, fuck off."

Mina:"Guys, look what time is it!"

I looked to my phone. 0:30.

Katsuki:"Shit. We have school tomorrow. We are calling it quits."

Shoto:"For once in her life, she is right. We should go to sleep."

Katsuki:"I'm too tired to argue with you right now..."

We all said our goodbyes, my harem in a... special way. That way being a long ass kiss. Even Jiro kissed me. The problem is...

Where the fuck do I sleep?

Momo:"Y/N. Come with me. You are sleeping with me."

Momo grabbed my hand, dragging me where I suppose her dormitory is.

Y/N:"With you?"

Momo:"Yeah. I didn't care sharing this day with you, as long as you sleeped with me."

Y/N:"Oh. Okay."

We entered her dormitory. Is painted in pink, a lot of princess like furniture. She had a king size bed. It was fucking awesome.

It looks like the dormitory an actual princess would have

Y/N:"Your bed looks comfortable. And this room is... quite beautiful, I might say."

Momo:"Thanks..."

She went to her wardrove, and grabbed two different pijamas. One was bigger than the others.

Momo undressed in front of me, getting on her pijamas. She whispered something like: "why dressing up?"

Momo:"I bought some pijamas for you."

She grabbed the other pijama, and threw them at me. They had the exact same color as hers, red. In fact, they were the same, mines were bigger.

Momo:"You like them?"

Y/N:"Yeah, not bad."

I undressed, getting them on me. While I was buttoning my pijamas, I sensed Momo's glare on me. Heh, pervert.

After dressing up, I layed on her bed.

Y/N:"C'mere Momo. Let's rest, tomorrow will be a long day."

Momo:"Actually..."

Momo got on top of me, sitting on a very special place. She started unbuttoning her pijamas.

Momo:"We won the Festival, I won the bet. Now... since I'm the winner..."

She threw her pijama away, now only on her pants and underwear. She pressed hereself onto me, planting kisses on my neck.

I want my reward~

Author:"Before ending the chapter, I wanted to know everyone's opinion. Do you prefer the longer chapters, or short ones? Thanks for reading!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.7K 40
Long story short, I died and got reincarnated into My Hero Academia. Great, a world full of danger! What incredible luck. My life's being controlled...
468K 23.1K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...
145K 2.2K 24
Because of your "Quirk" and your Appearance, You've been Ostracized your entire life. Even your own family didn't like you, But when you encounter so...
514 16 3
You have inherented a quirk that makes you as strong as the world needs you to be. Let's just hope you can handle the pressure and become, like, the...