Crush On You

By Erionized-Literality

He arrived and walked inside the school entrance, not expecting news that was about to be delivered to him by... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

246 10 14
By Erionized-Literality

Chapter 1
----

The atmosphere was calm and streets were bustling noise, the birds passing by tweet. On the sidewalk, is a raven who's headed to school. As he walks, he focuses only at his own pathway and glare at those who he catches stare or even look at him for longer than a second.

The sidewalk and streets were clean. Which is a good thing for the raven. The birds continue flying pass in groups or maybe in solo adventure. The blue sky and the puffy clouds looked as though it was a beautiful picture of the sky, taken by a photographer.

The raven continued to look right ahead, thinking about the story he had read in his phone.

'The one who owned the golden bracelet finally arrived. But it's the most recent episode- I'll have to wait for the next chapter to be released' He thought, sighing.

Levi cleared his thoughts, the sound of leaves rustling through the wind is all he could focus on in the moment. He didn't mind. He found some sort of silent comfort in them that made him forget any of his inner troubles.

After a few moments of silence, he decided to listen to music before he could arrive. He took his phone out and plugged in his earphones, scrolling through for a song to

After a while, he arrived and walked inside the school entrance, not expecting news that was about to be delivered to him by other students.

A student walked by, stopping once they realized that Levi there.

"Oh- Hey!" They called out to Levi, whos brows furrowed as he turned on his her to face the student.

"What do you want?"

The student seemed to struggle forming something to say.

"I just wanted to tell you something..."

The raven was starting to grow impatient, he couldn't even enjoy his music because he wanted to know what this random person wanted to say.

"There is this one pers...I'm pretty sure I heard- nevermind, but actua-"

He glared at the student, signaling him to hurry up or he might just leave.

The student's panic was evident in his face, he quickly simmered down and said what he needed to.

"I heard someone has a crush on you"

He waited for the raven's reply, but when the other raised a brow as his first reaction, he didn't know what to do.

"Seriously? If you have nothing important to say, then leave."Levi walked away. Fortunately, the student didn't follow him probably afraid they could piss him off.

Relaxing a bit and continuing to head to his classroom, Levi just wanted to be left alone now.

A girl then approached him, "Levi, Hello" She waved towards him.

'Now what...?' He thought, looking her up and down.

"What do you want?" He asked, her eyes widened at his tone.

"I needed to tell you something about a student-" He interrupts her, "What?"

"My friend told me that this dude has a crush on you!" She closer her hands into fists and raised them to her shoulder level, as if she was cheering for someone or it was her way of showing excitement.

Levi looked at her with a weirded out expression and rolled his eyes while walked away.

He proceeded to ignore anyone else who tried bothering him. It's so early in the damn morning, why is everyone ruining it for him?

"There's a rumor that kinda involves you, uhh..Levi?" The person yelled, trying to be respectful by yelling what they had to say in a polite manner, which didn't end up as expected.

Levi gritted his teeth, "What is it this time?" He was clearly tired of the whole 'I need to tell you something' shenanigan.

"Well...The rumor said someone has feelings for-" Levi didn't even let him finish before he walked away from them. He didn't like how people- he especially didn't even know- suddenly came up to him to repeat the same thing every single time they saw him.

The janitor saw Levi and said something, but he didn't catch on to what the Janitor said. A guy who was walking by decided help send the message.

"A what..?" The guy processed, Levi hoped it wasn't what he thought this was about.

"The janitor said that a fellow student has a crush on you, Sir-"

Levi hastily turned and walked away, biting a corner of his lip in frustration.

"If I hear one more, I swear to hell that I'm gonna throw someone out of the window..." His eyes glanced at the windows he present in his view.

"Levi!" Someone yelled, who he knew all too well who it was.

"Oh, it's you Hanji" He sighed in relief.

"Yup, It's me! By the way..I was doing an experiment and heard something from the teachers when they passed by!" Hanji placed their hand to their hip, eyes shining as they relay this piece of information.

Levi felt a crack of relief. He's willing to listen to their experiments now. Drown him in them as long as he doesn't have to deal with the crush thing!

"Whatever it is, best to just say it, Hanji."

Hanji looked at him and spoke, "Ready? So there's this person in our school" Levi nodded. Why did he have a bad feeling about what he was about to hear?

"And..." They inhaled, "Even they knew and heard someone has a crush on you!!" Levi's eyes widened in shock, his brows furrowed.

"Oh for fucks sake!" He cursed, narrowing his eyes. He decided leave immediately. He no longer wishes to speak to Hanji- especially about such matters.

Still, he's had it! Who liked him and spread this news to the point it would reach and disturb him? It really had to be with him almost every minute from the start of the day. He frowned, as he thought about the rumor or whatever it was.

Hanji followed as Levi walked away, "Why are you so upset, Levi?"

"I keep hearing that this student has a crush on me, and it's getting old so quickly."

They squint their eyes.

"But Levi, don't you wanna know who the student is?" Their friend teased.

Levi knew Hanji was going to try convincing him no matter what, after all, they never give up. Levi ended up running to his class as his escape plan, but Hanji followed him. He opened the door to the classroom, only for he and Hanji to find out that they're actually in the same class.

Levi sat down on his seat, Hanji choosing to sit on the seat beside him, as Levi sighed. Hanji looked at their best friend, to which he glared. The teacher hadn't arrived yet, which gave them time to bother Levi.

"Levi! Please, C'monnn!" They begged, putting on puppy eyes. Levi placed a hand on his forehead, shaking his head.

"I just know how long it's gonna take until you stop begging. No."

"Levi, please!" Hanji said, standing up and dropping to the floor, both of their hands put together as if it was glued.

Hanji took a deep breath, "Levi, I beg you to please just give it a try!" Their voice echoed through the room. He stared at them, his palms sweating.

'In a room full of people!?' Levi shook his head, trying to shake away the embarrassment he was beginning to feel.

"Please, I will beg until you say yes, just watch!"

He was still, listening to his friend begging repeatedly.

Word of mouth comes and it turns out that the teacher wasn't going to arrive anytime sooner since something came up. Which the raven knew gave Hanji the whole class time to persuade him. Or embarrass them even more. They were all staring!

'Why now out of all the other days?' Levi bit his lip.

"Please!"

He clenched his fist. He had no choice, if it meant they'll keep their mouth shut. He'll just say yes.

"Ah, Fine! Just stop begging already!"

"Really? Woohoo!" They jumped in triumph. Levi eyed them. His thoughts raced knowing only a bit in what Hanji could be planning to do.

Levi faced the wall, ignoring as Hanji blabbed about the most random topics they could find themself arrive to.

The teacher might not be present, but he was still forced to listen to a discussion he wanted to pay no mind to.

'How do I shut them up...?'

Hanji continued to talk and talk about the experiments, which for some reason had now turned into a rainbow and the sky topic.

"Don't you think that the rainbow's clouds are actually cotton candy?" Hanji leaned their head on their palm.

"What..?" Levi said, confused as Hanji just blinked then put a wide smile.

"I said...don't you think the rainbow's clouds are actually just cotton candy?" Hanji repeated, Levi looked at them, confused and concerned.

"What??"

Silence filled their conversation before Levi spoke.

"Nothing.." Hanji shrugged.

"Okay...Now about that crush!" They turned to fully face their raven friend.

Levi sighed, "What about him...?" He glared at the table.

"Levi, are you really not curious about this student? He likes you! And who knows who could it be?!" Hanji said, squealing in excitement and curiosity, as Levi rolled his eyes and wore an annoyed expression.

"Who could it be...who could it be?" Hanji sang their words, when the door was slammed open.

"Oh, I didn't mean to kick it too hard, Sorry!" A brunet who's eyes were emerald green eyes, said as he person stood near the door. The person looked around, "The teacher isn't here?"

One of the people in the front row nodded to answer his question.

"Right, I'm Eren by the way" He said with a small smile.

Hanji and Levi sat a row behind the front row, near the door, but they noticed that two people in the class looked at the person, Eren.

They both looked surprised and at the same time, they looked glad.

One of them was blonde, and the other had raven hair like Levi. "Eren, It's us, Armin and Mikasa!" Armin said. "Ereh, Hi" Eren waved, "Hey guys!" He said.

Eren walked over to the seat near the two, he sat down and the three chatted. One of the students nearby looked at Eren, "H-Hey, Are you the one that the thing was about?" The student asked, Eren just glanced at them and looked away.

"Hey..Yeah, You have to be the person, You have brown hair, beautiful green eyes and you're pretty tall..!"

"Right! So...You like this short stack over there..?"

"You meant Levi, But..you have a crush on Levi?"

Suddenly, everyone's questions were muffled by a voice.

"Ooh, SO You're the one who has a crush on my little best friend over here!?" Hanji said and squealed in excitement.

Eren glanced at Levi. "Yeah..?" He said, going back to chatting with his best friends.

Levi glared, he sighed. Hanji was still cheering and when they sat on their seat, they looked at Eren and checked his every move. Hanji was also trying to figure out a few things of Eren.

"Hey Levi, I'll go and try finding out what he likes, what's his type, and everything!" Hanji whispered to Levi, "No! Don't-" "Hey Eren! Wanna talk later, It's important!" Hanji said, Eren looked at them. "Oh..Sure" He replied.

Levi sighed, He knew that even if he tried to stop Hanji, They will manage to still succeed on their plan. After all, that has always been how Hanji was. Making a plan, and it somehow succeeds.

But who knows what Hanji's actually planning on telling him? Who knows what Hanji will be doing..

'Hanji, I swear if you do something wrong, you can start sleeping with one eye open.' Levi thought. Hanji grinned in a teasing manner.

It seems that in their first class, the teacher didn't end up arriving,
So everyone just left and went to spend the rest of their time outside talking or hanging out with their friends.

Everything was fine and peaceful.

Hanji was blabbering about something, until they suddenly stopped their little topic, as if they recalled something. "I just remembered, I'll go find Eren..right now!" They said, running away as fast as they could to find Eren.

Except, Hanji also dragged Levi along with them. Levi glared at Hanji as they run.

"Hanji! Why are you dragging me along, I thought you wanted to go and search for Eren?!" He said.

"C'mon Levi, Let's just find him!!" Hanji said.

"I don't want to, do it yourself!"

Hanji suddenly stopped, "Okay..! Bye now!" They said, letting go of Levi and proceeding to run.

Levi stayed there, quickly got up and removed dust from his clothes, he also took the time to question things. 'Why did they let me go so easily..?' Levi thought, but he ended up shrugging it off and going on with his day.

Sooner or later, Hanji came back and did what they always did, blab about their experiments.

It was dismissal, they all could finally go home. Hanji suddenly appeared beside Levi, along with Erwin. Levi glanced at the back and noticed three people were there, Armin, Mikasa, and..Eren. Except, Eren was right beside Hanji, as Hanji rested their arm on Eren's back.

While the other two really just walked near Eren's left side. "Eren, My dear! How was school?" Hanji said, smiling. Eren looked at them, "It was fine" He replied, Hanji smiled even wider, "Awesome!" They cheered.

Levi ignored and stayed quiet for a few while, until Hanji suddenly stopped at their tracks and looked at something from the distance. "Oh hey, Snacks! Let's go get some!!" Hanji said out load, excited, as they proceeded to somehow drag the others with them.

Levi looked at the ground, quietly and didn't say a single word at all. Eren looked away and back at Levi, "So..You're Eren.?" Levi asked, still looking away.

"Yes, I am Eren" Eren replied, looking at the raven. Levi slightly frowned, causing Eren to raise an eyebrow. "You..why did you spread fake rumors of you having a crush on me? A whole ton of people think it's true." Levi said, Eren looked at him, confused.

"I'm sorry..but it isn't a fake rumor, it isn't a joke or a dare either." Eren replies to Levi. "What..? So are you lying..?" It stayed silent, "No, Never. I do like you, I like you." Eren said, looking at Levi, as Levi suddenly turned to him.

"No you don't, You're just kidding around" Levi said, Eren slowly shook his head.

"No, I like you, I really like you."

P

ublished - 09/10/21
Edited - 18/08/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 133 11
Aoi and Uruha were best friends. Then Uruha moved. Aoi never returned any letters or answered phone calls. He was depressed then the depression got w...
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
9.9K 243 39
Igobyrika's first story: -AU of Jotakak -NSFW! -TW will be added -Art I upload/use is NOT mine, they do not belong to me! Full credit to the artists ...
1.3M 55K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC