Timeless | Mha x reader

By -yoonbae

"Give me my fucking arm back!" Y/N shouted as their arm was now stuck in a laptop screen. No matter how much... More

Warning.
Prologue.
I.
II.
Information.
IV.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXVII.
XXXIX.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
XLVII.

III

6.5K 234 249
By -yoonbae

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    I trudged my shoulder as I threw all the things on the bed. It's only been a month of being in this world and I'm already fed up. Having to go train to learn my quirk takes so much out of me I don't even want to look at a clock ever again....

    "Y/N! A package came for you." I heard Ryuko shout from the first floor, I couldn't even push myself to go get it. I heard her call me a few times before she bursted into the room. I felt something hit my ass before she blew up, "I hate when you do that! You hear me calling you, Y/N. I swear to god I'm going to twist your ears so tightly that you're going to have horns of your own!"

    "Sorry....I'm tired."

    "I'm tired too! Just... dinners going to be ready in a few. Open it up, it's important." She sighed and slammed the door.

    I turned to my phone, I couldn't even text anyone from the outside. Why do I even bother? All my old contacts magically disappeared and were replaced with different people... people I apparently had a bond with.

    I felt so lonely, I'm living someone else's life....I just want to go back to my own.

    I turned around crushing whatever I got— wait. A letter? No way it's a UA letter. I pushed myself off my bed, suddenly a spurge of energy. I threw the envelope on the desk, opened it up and placed the ring on the table.

    "What is this supposed to do again?" I mumbled poking it, I sat down and a small figure of All Might showed up on a hologram.

    "Booya! I am here as a projection now!" He flexed his muscles. "Your test results from UA! I know it's been a while, but with great power comes a great amount of paperwork."

    "This means I most likely got in...."

     He gave me a thumbs up, "Why of course you did! The truth is, I didn't come to this city just to fight villains. You're looking at the newest UA faculty member!"

    "You're working here now?!"

    "Amazing aren't i? Even though you smashed your way through the written test, you had a little bit of a hiccup! I hope everything is better now for you and you have all your memories back!"

   "Not really..."

   "Ah! Ah....oh! UA apologies for that, so please accept this as an apology! Welcome, Y/N, You have made it. You're now a part of the hero academia."

   "Wait wait wait wait."

    "What's wrong?"

    "Are you telling me I only passed the entrance exam because of a head injury??"

   "No no! You've done outstanding," the small All might disappear and be replaced with me fighting. He slowly came back, "Even if you didn't get the head injury, we would've still accepted you into UA. We're just giving you a bonus."

    "The bonus....can I ask what that is?"

    "That's a surprise!"

    'Then call it that and not a bonus?? Whatever better to not argue I guess....' I rolled my eyes at the number one hero, "When do I figure out the bonus?"

     "On the first day of school! Start training young, Y/N! This is UA High, your hero academia!"

    "Thank you!" I thanked the small hologram before it shut off. I let out a huge sigh pushing myself up from the table. I made my way downstairs to meet with Ryuko. She had her face shoved with rice.

    "Hey kiddo, I uh." She whipped her mouth, "I was taste testing. Come sit down, how was the letter? What did it say?"

    Pulling up a chair, I started to set my own plate. I told her everything about the hologram and how almight was way smaller than I'd imagined.

    "I guess I have to work hard now..."

    "I'm proud of you Y/N, it's not easy getting into a school like that. I want you to do the best you can, don't feel like you have to be the best. I'm very proud either way."

    I nodded and shoved the food into my mouth, school was over and I knew that the first day of school was right around the corner. I needed to train to the best of my ability, I can only pause time and slow it down to small animals and objects. The videos and books and even hearing my fathers voice, could only take me so far.

    I trained everyday, swinging the clock around, practicing on much larger items and by the end of the week I was able to stop items big as cars....but that's only for a few moments. Don't count on me to save your life if a truck ever came flying at us....

    Trugging on the UA uniform, I cringed at the texture of it touching my legs. I folded the jacket over the straps of my backpack and rushed down the steps to my shoes. From the kitchen my mom bid me goodbye as she threw the lunchbox in my direction. I missed it and before it fell to the ground I stopped time and grabbed it. Accidentally slamming the door behind me, I jumped into the passenger seat.

    "Step on it lady!" I shouted as I closed the door, I couldn't even get the seatbelt over my body as the car suddenly swung into full motion. I clung onto the leather chairs as we made way on the highway. At least i could fix myself in the car for three minutes before we got off and she was swerving left and right. She pulled up to the outside of the gates with a grin on her face.

    "Time?" She asked.

    I gathered my items to get out of the car. "Only took thirty eight minutes this time."

   "Dammit!" she slammed her head on the steering wheel, it blasted through the silent morning. "That's such a long drive from here to the residence. How about we make it in thirty seven on the way home? I swear that old lady is in the red car...if I see her again I'll run her over!"

    "I would rather if you didn't run over the recovery girl... but we can do it!"

   I walked ahead and moved onto where I was supposed to get my schedule. I slowly made my way to the pro hero cementos.

   "Y/N? Right." He looked up from his list. He handed me a slip of paper, "UA would like to apologize to you and move your class from class 1-C to class 1-A."

    "......seriously?"

   "Enjoy your first day here, now get off the line."

   'I was ranked that low??' I walked into the building and up the big steps. Wait I should be more upset that I actually got into the hero course, I need to get home.

   I made it to the floor and walked down the huge doorways, I finally found the door and before I could open it I heard someone shout behind me. "Man, this thing is huge. Are there giants here?"

   "Jesus—"

   "—oh hey, Y/N!" Deku gave me a huge grin. "How's your memory?"

    "Not the best...."

    "Aww i'm glad you got into the hero course! I just hope that maybe everyone in here is nice." He reached behind me and opened the door. I used my back to keep it open as arguing immediately erupted.

    "Take your feet off of that desk now!" Iida shouted at the teen. Bakugou was pushed back in his chair and pulled his feet onto the desk. He lazily looked up at Iida before pushing his head back. "It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!"

    Bakugou scoffed, "You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

    "Just my luck." Deku mumbled.

    "Uh‐‐ Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy."

    "Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one."

    "You would threaten me?" He gasped. "Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"

    "Ha!"

    "Huh? It's him." Iida turned his attention to us from the blond, rushing towards us with a strict hand extended. "Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida fro‐‐"

    He cut him off, "Yeah, I‐I know. I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's super nice to meet you."

    "And you are?"

    I didn't even register that he was actually speaking to me. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm Y/N."

    "It is nice to meet you two. However, Midoriya. You realized that there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?"

    "Huh?"

    "You must be very perceptive. And I completely misjudged you, I admit. As a student, you're far superior to me."

    'Good lord...'

    Deku looked over at me concerned, "Um. I find that hard to believe."

    I slowly tried to exit my way out of the conversation, slowly I made my way to the awkward desk stuck out on the last row near the door. I'm assuming I'm going to sit there, I placed my bag down and drugged my blazer behind the chair.

    "If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." Aizawa showed up behind the two main characters, they jumped at the sound of his voice. "Welcome to UA's hero course. "It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher."

    Deku asked, "Our teacher?"

    "Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1K 8
❝Again we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...
316 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
292K 9K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
12.4K 390 18
It was finally the weekend. Bakugo shigned and kept his head down walking back home thinking everything that has happened these last days. someone at...