𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 π†πˆπ‘π‹π…π‘πˆπ„ποΏ½...

By S1NN3RH4LL

ε…ƒγ‚«γƒŽ; 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 ! 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 the story of ran haitani becoming truly o... More

# : 𝟎𝟎𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ—
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ—
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ—
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ“

# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ•

3.3K 142 232
By S1NN3RH4LL

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟕 )
𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

" I'll play "

She shouted from the basement, she could feel her voice cracking just from yelling. Probably because she hadn't eaten in some time and it was aggravating her vocal cords.

" You probably shouldn't yell so much, you aren't in a good state right now," Inui said from the corner. She turned to him agreeing with his claim. Silence only grew thicker within the air.

What if he hadn't heard her?

Well, she was in luck because he Had, he'd never leave them unsupervised if not for dire circumstances. Ran leaned against the couch, as he switched through the channels eventually looking at the news.

Seeing a photo of (name) and Inui on the news, they're labeled as missing, last seen at college. Ran pressed hard on the power off button as he threw the remote at the TV with brutal force.

Instantly damaging the TV as the glass began to splatter on the floor. He didn't feel any remorse for what he'd done, he was only claiming what he believed was his.

He ran his slender fingers through his hair as he undid his braids within the process. " ahh.., guess I should get ready for the games.."

His voice went weak as he let out a sorrow-like groan. With not much time to waste he got off of his ass as he began to walk around the stairs. He passed the kitchen filled with multiple dangerous items on the counter.

His designated location was the laundry room, there was a bag on the washing machine. Nothing particularly special about it, it was a simple black school bag. Ran's hands dug into his pockets grabbing the key to open the basement.

The bag was in his grasp in one hand as he unlocked the door, the two downstairs only listened as the key unlocked it. Ran's face peeked through the cracks of the door, he threw the back down the stairs, as the two failed to catch it.

A plastic sound crackled as the bag hit the floor. Since inui was practically restricted to the wall, (name) had to rell in the bag, her fingers managed with the zipper impatiently.

Before she could open the bag Ran closed the door leaving them in the dark again, the basement had a very dim light not bright enough to see well though. (Name) rushed to see what was in the bag before finding food and water, she tossed the water bottle to inui and gave him some of the resources in the bag.

His finger struggled to open the bottle at first but after failed attempts, he got it, the first thing he'd consumed in days. It was refreshing tasting the room temperature water flow down in his body as he slouched down.

(Name) moved closer to him with the bag carrying the rest of the little snacks they had. A small smile appeared on her face as she only watched Inui eat his food, only satisfied that she was okay.

" You should really eat," he said as his cheeks were filled with the rice balls, before she could reply he grabbed her food and fed it to her.

Practically shoving the food in her face, she bit it giving him a slight stare. She couldn't hold it against him, they were both in the same situation, prisoners stripped of their freedom starving.

She bit down sinking her teeth into it wd she began to munch on it. The rice mixed well in her stomach satisfying her hunger.

" You're starving, you should really worry about yourself more," a smile appeared on his face, the scar crossing over his eye only made him seem cuter at that moment.

As she was getting fed,

' this feeling..'

She'd felt this feeling previously like it was eating away at her insides. They were only friends stuck in a bad situation with each other. Both are practically on the verge of death..

" Uhm- Inui, if we.. make it out of the hell.." the words forcefully uttered out of her lips. " You're my best friend.. even if we're just dumb old roommates, love ya, buddy."

She smiled even during the darkest times of their lives, the horror of it all hurt.. but Inui made her smile. He brought his hand upon her face as he wiped the rice off of her face.

" heh, likewise."

A cheery smile that she'd only see once, and she needed it most. Her heart raced as she could feel her body heating up even in that cold basement.

Inui felt a bit guilty as he could only see himself with her at the moment. His girlfriend was probably worried sick about her as he was alone in the basement with another woman. . .

' Guilty.. '
' I feel, so guilty.. '

He thought as his hand was on her cheek with one thought in mind, the two shared the same thought..

" .. (name).."

Eyes locked with each other as Inui spoke, "May I,"

The night was tensed as Mitsuya waved goodbye to the group of friends, his hand dug into his pockets as the scarf around his neck was the only thing warming his body.

After having dinner with some of his friends he'd only wanted to go home and get started on some of his designs. His shoes clicked as he walked along the sidewalk. It was dead silent the air was dense as Mitsuya heard a cat purr a small 'meow.'

His head turned back as he saw the cat approach him. " Oh, aren't you cute," he kneeled down as he stroked the black cat, with red-blood-like eyes. The car vibrated as the shock sent a vibration in Mitsuya's body.

The cat distracted him as somebody crept behind him, they rose their bat getting ready to crush Mitsuya's head in knocking him out. The cat began to run off, as it looked scared in its blood-like eyes.

Mitsuya's head slowly turned but he couldn't see what was behind him, the bat crushed his face in knocking him out clean. His blood splattered on the ground spraying it with the red fresh blood. His face seemed damaged as his nose was broken and bleeding like a river.

" That's a good boy," ran kneeled down as grabbed onto mitsuya's collar, he began to drag him down the streets leaving some blood as he stopped before it'd lead to his house.

" You're so useless.. ugh.." he sighed as he dropped his shirt and began to place mitsuya on his back. He could smell his blood and could feel the weight of his body crushing his own body.

" There we go, Mitsuya, behave for me while you're resting.. alright.."

He walked down the side walking carrying the bleeding man.

𝟷 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

Turns out, the food he'd given them was drugged, but they hadn't tasted food for days on so they couldn't taste the drugs. They were asleep for a day, once they woke up Inui and Mitsuya were tied down and taped down.

(Name) wasn't exactly tied down, she was chained but her arms were free, nor was she gaged. Ran stood near the stairs as he held onto a cart that was filled with dangerous objects.

His ears picked up the chains shaking as he saw (name) was awakened. " You're finally awake, good." He clapped his hands together as he walked over to (name), implanting a kiss on her head as she turned away.

" You're no fun," he sighed, " you literally abused and kidnapped me." She snarled back at him with no remorse her for inappropriate actions.

His hands traveled down her body as she prospered her leg up into a kicking position, " We're gonna play a game, and it all depends on what you do." He smiled as she only grew more concerned about his little 'game.'

As he left her alone for the time being he walked over to mitsuya and Inui in the seats restricted. He pressed his hand on mitsuya's chest as his other hand had grabbed his hair tugging on it.

" Oi, Wake up.. I don't got all day-" a fistful of the boy's soft gentle lavender hair. He threw Mitsuya on the cold hard ground. Sending mitsuya into a shocking panic, his head started bleeding again as his wound opened up.

" Fuck..- What the fuck.." he bled on the ground as he spoke. " Ah, you're finally awake," he cheered.

He kneeled down grabbed onto mitsuya's face looking at him dead in his eyes, he could see the fear in his eyes.. the shaken up fear that'd be the death of him.

" We're gonna do some surgery and you're gonna be the patient.." he smiled as he dropped Mitsuya back on the ground.

He walked over to (name) picking her up getting her on her feet once again. His cold arms wrapped around her as her injured ankle was paralyzed and limp. " You're gonna be our doctor for today," he whispered into her ear before standing behind her as his arms were underneath her hands.

" walk over to the cart," he demanded as she followed his orders, afraid of what might happen if she didn't. Her eyes scanned the display of dangerous items that a regular doctor would use during surgery.

Ran's hands controlled her hands as they grabbed the knife on the cart, his hands made her have a firm grip on the knife handle. Her body trembled only assuming what'd he'd make her do.

With the trembling blade in her hand, he pushed her to walk over to mitsuya, as his body was on the ground. " Find the key and ill let you go.."

He implied that the key was in Mitsuya's body. She struggled against him pushing her forward as she cried, " I don't wanna..-"

" I don't care what you want, you obey me, and only me."

She tried pulling back against him as Ran's hand's pushed her to dig into mitsuya's flesh. The blade dug into his flesh as if his skin was made of paper. Mitsuya groaned in pain as he cried, " Fuck- STOP, IT HURTS."

He wasn't the only one crying, (name) let tears fall down her cheeks as she pleaded. Only disgusted that she'd be overpowered and forced into slicing her friend up.

The blade dragged inside of the side of his skin as his skin began to tear off. His body pleading in pain as it mentally and psychically hurt him. The blood out of his body began to pour out like spilled one visual on a white carpet.

His body squirmed trying to save himself as he cried in agony. (Name) fought back against ran's grip on her as she pulled back only cutting deeply into mitsuya's skin. The sharp tip of the blade glided across his skin causing a cut in between the middle of his chest.

" there you go babe, you're getting the hang of it." Ran praised the woman for her accidental actions as she only stood in fear, she wanted to stab him.

Her bloodlust leaked out only wanting to kill him.. she wanted to kill him..

Ran raised her hands as he was preparing to make her stand Mitsuya in cold blood. Raising the knife he swung it down as he made her repeatedly stab mitsuya..

Over.. and over, and over.. again.

More blood poured out of his body, but..

He was already..- he was already dead..

She couldn't believe what she saw before her eyes, it was horrid. Did.. - no .. did, she kill someone..?

" you..- you killed someone.."

Ran didn't stop at that, he kept going, stabbing Mitsuya over, and over again.. his intentions leaked out at steam from inside of his body flowed out.

All of his organs slowly gushed out, his liver, his kidney.. all pained in deep red blood. His ribs were exposed as they poked out of his body, (name) fell down in shock.. in panic..

Her body was traumatized as Ran didn't stop to worry about her, he only kept stabbing her. Mitsuya laid dead with the same look on his face, his tears were still on his cheek even after death.

Inui was in the same state as (name), frozen with fear.. he couldn't.. believe his eyes. A murder was committed right before his very eyes.

Ran slowly stopped as he dropped the knife, looking at (name) with blood on her clothing and on her face. " (name) you didn't.. finish our game.. and you didn't find the key.." he sighed, kneeling down at her.

Still frozen in fear and shock, her body was paralyzed. " Hope you're ready for punishment time,"

Inui only listened to ran's words,

" Punish..-punishment..?"

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 342 17
''Y/n leave his hand hold mine'' ran ''But ran he is so cute like our cat '' y/n ''HA ran put me down~ ok I will hold your hand '' y/n ''I'm fine...
148K 1.4K 6
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...
4.3K 233 23
About a year after big brother Ran settles down with his Missus, Rindou gets a rather unexpected call from his parents, telling him that they had fou...
245K 12.5K 51
[COMPLETE βœ…] ο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§ΛšΛšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ A strange encounter with a bizarre creature occured to a certain Yakuza one day. Rindou Ha...