The Beast You Created (Male R...

By SuperSaiyanJayden

Betrayed by those he cared about, Y/n stands alone in the world where everyone has some sort of power. Not Y... More

Bio...
Beginning Of Rebellion
Sol Dadguy and Mamma Aria
Meowdy there Good Guy, Meow~
The Cat... Swordsman? Training to Become A Rebel!
Goodbye Master... First Act of Rebellion
Dinner With The Rabbit Hero!
Destroying The Factory... Staying The Night.
Passing The Time...
Correcting Heroes, A Samurai... And Unwanted Reunion.
A New Objective...
Jamming Out! Running Into More Dumb-asses!
I'm Done Playing Games!
The Sad Esper.... Getting Ready To Go!
Heading To Mantle.... Shit's About To Go Down
The Girls And The Obsessed Younger Brother
Devoured By The Dark Cold... The Experiment
The White Void...Restriction 666
Vampire Hunting... The Police Gal!
The White Void... Restriction 666... Alternate Ending
Day Of Rest.... And The Dolphin Pirate!
Hell's Dolphin.... Heading To Union!
Rebel Against Union!
Those Who Oppose Rebellion
Fists Of The North Flames
Astral Beat.... Dealing With The Tomato Girl.
Pull The Devil Trigger!
Freeing The Esper... Awaken Murakumo And Valentine!
Duel Of Fate
Awakening The Chaos
The Spectacles Of Eros! Y/n's Gag Reel.
Goodbye Union!
A Moment Of Peace And Quiet
The Damn Snake... The End Of Calamity Trigger
The Start Of A New Shift... A Continuum Shift
Awakening The Chaos Alternate Ending
The Damn Magical Loli
HEY IDIOT!! Merry Christmas (Special Chapter)
Happy New Year!!!
An Old Friend... And The Puppet User
Black Puppets
New Enemies.... The Cat At The Docks...
The Demons Lurking Within The Shadows...
The Holy Orders Investigation... And The Big Sister...
A Soon To Be Threat!
To The Heroes Base...
On Our Way!
Special Announcement!
The Big, The Small And The Training Labyrinth
More Demons Invade
Grow Out Of Our Empty Shell
Don't Look Back And Rebel

Blood Of The Broken Girl

7.6K 134 49
By SuperSaiyanJayden

Rumi: Lucy, stop running!

The pink hair female continued to run faster as the bunny eared woman sweat drop. Lucy then took a right turn and went into a room. Rumi did the same as well only to see two people standing over a dead hero. One was a really buff male bird guy and another was some sort of person in red and black.

Rumi: A Nomu, in here?!

Lucy: This was the energy I was feeling before..

The red man turned around to see the two as he licked his hands that were covered in blood. He then stopped what he was doing and jumped towards Lucy, the pink haired female used her vectors to grab him in the air.

Carnage: Hey What Gives...?

Lucy: Die...

Suddenly the guy's body gets torn to pieces thanks to Lucy's vectors.

Rumi: Well shit...

Suddenly they hear laughter, the two girls turned to see the torn apart Carnage now laughing as his body parts started forming together.

Carnage: Hehehehe... Not Yet...

Rumi: Looks like this will take a bit. No matter, we'll handle these two.

Rumi looked at the Nomu and got into her fighting position.

Rumi's mind: Heard that this tanked multiple blows from All Might himself.... Shit, this will be tough. Where the hell even is he anyway?

Somewhere else...

On a far away Island, All Might is seen sitting in a beach chair sipping on some soda while resting under a nice umbrella. He was given a year long vacation thanks to Principal Nezu and he wasn't going to miss this chance to go on it. He didn't know about Y/n's situation at all because he hasn't been in Union when Y/n started getting bullied.

Back To Y/n...

Y/n jumped in the pit to land on the ground of an unknown area.

Y/n: What is this...?

.

.

.

Intro...

The corpse of the red skinned color man that Lucy shredded apart were moving towards each other as the pink haired and ex rabbit hero look surprised.

Rumi: What in the...?!

Lucy: hm?

The corpse formed together and the weird man came to form again. He then jumped towards Lucy as his arm changed to an axe. Lucy used her other vector to push Rumi away to prevent her to get involved into her fight.

Rumi: Lucy, wait I can help you!

The rabbit hero saw her face, although she had neutral look on her face, she can tell from her aura that she was starting to be serious.

Lucy: ... Go now... Take care of the... Other one..

Rumi didn't say anything as she followed what the girl was saying. Rumi then hopped off the ground and dived towards the Nomu with a kick to it's face that sent it a few feet away.

Rumi: C'mon big guy, I'm the one you're fighting!

The big bird man turned his head and slowly walked towards her. Rumi then led the Nomu out of the room

Play Chorus Of Carnage (Or you can play the remastered version)

Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Vs.

Carnage (Marvel)...
.
.
.

The two look at each other as nothing could be heard...

TRIUMPH OR DIE!

Go For It!

Carnage tries to go to hit her but she instantly blocks it with her vectors. His arms changes into sharp points as he continues attacking the girl but Lucy continued to parry them.

Carnage: Grrr.... What are you?

He then jumps over her and goes for another slash but yet again she blocked it from behind.

Carnage: Why can't i hit you?!

Spikes formed on his back it also attacked her. His right leg then turned into a double edge blade, Lucy widen her eyes as she quickly backed up and blocked again. The pinked haired female then dropped down to the ground as more vectors shred the man to bits.

Blood splattered everywhere as some got onto Lucy's face. Unfortunately for the girl, this fight was far from over. The now ripped up Carnage pulled his body back together again. Lucy jumps and tried to grab Carnage but he leaps away from her and kicks her away.

As Lucy landed on the ground, her vectors spread out again and  slashed Carnage yet again. Both counter each other with savage blows, and while the villain tries to block the attacks with a face shield, he ends up in bloody chunks one more time and thrown to a wall.

Once he hit the wall, he reforms and knocks out all of the lights. Carnage crawls and swings behind Lucy as he maniacally laughs, disturbing her a bit. Then, using his stretching limbs as weapons, Carnage hits her 3 times, and despite blocking them all, the force pushes her through a wall.

Somewhere else....

The same Blonde, green eyed dual welder ran through the halls as she seen people bodies on the floor.

Noel: Is this really all a test...? I'm starting to get worried now.

Suddenly she goes to a room where she sees all of the injured headmasters on the ground. She then turned her head to see a door that was wide open.

Noel: Maybe I should be going here?

She walks in but she doesn't notice that that's where Baiken, Tatsumaki and Ramelthal.

With RW, CVFY and class 1-A...

Everyone was walking together, clearly fearing that they would run into Y/n again.

Ruby: Why did Yang have to run off, I'm starting to get scared.

Sato: He took down one of the strongest student in our class.

Velvet: Not only that, we got separated from Ms. Goodwitch too.

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: Yeah... If only All Might and Endeavor where here I'm sure they'll be able to defeat them.

Weiss: Uh... Oh.

Everyone turned to Weiss.

Hagakure: Weiss, what's wrong?

Weiss pointed her finger and everyone saw the bodies on the ground. Todoroki widen his eyes to see his father laying on the ground, unconscious. He was going to run in after it until something hit him which knocked him down.

Todoroki: Erk!

Everyone turned their heads to see Lucy on top of Shoto.

Coco: I-It's the girl that was with Y/n in Mantle!?

The girl slowly gets up and starts panting. She looked down to see her arm bruised up. Blood trickled down her elbow. Everyone got into their fighting position.

Izuku: Get ready everyone!

Lucy looks to see the students getting ready to fight her. She growled but she then looked to see Carnage. He grabbed two pillars and threw it at her.

Carnage: Catch!

The Diclonius Queen countered by destroying it with her vectors.

Everyone quickly backed away as the two fought. Izuku widen his eyes.

Izuku: A-Another villain?!

Weiss: Great now we got more of them to deal with. This will never end!

???: Get out of here!

Everyone turned to see Rumi fighting the Nomu. Rumi's clothes was ripped up, and her eye-patch was torn off revealing her face. She had scratch marks all over her body clearly meaning that she wasn't doing great herself.

Ochako: M-Miruko?!

Momo: She's fighting a Nomu!?

Kaminaria: How did that get in here, All Might defeated him back in the U.S.J?

Fox: This must be the League of Villains doing.

Nomu went for a punch but the rabbit girl jumped over the incoming fist and flipped him over setting the bird man to the ground.

Rumi: Hraaah!

The ground broke apart as the Nomu fell beneath the floor. Rumi jumped in the whole leaving everyone worried.

Weiss: This is pure chaos!

They then heard a noise of Lucy getting up from the ground again. Carnage had an evil smile on his face as he shot out tendrils towards the students. Lucy widen her eyes and quickly got up in front of them. She countered some of the blows but was getting scratch. This makes her grunt in pain.

Lucy started getting irritated as her horns on top of her head started growing out more. She yelled in anger as her vectors now became visible meaning that everyone can see it.

Her horns...

Ruby: We have to help her!

Kirishima: Yeah!

Everyone was about to jump in until Lucy yelled at them.

Lucy: Come any closer and you'll die!

The students paused, hearing the girl's voice.

Izuku: huh, we have to help you. We're heroes.

Lucy: I SAID NO!

Lucy used her vector to slam carnage into a wall and overpower him by summoning multiple vectors whaling on him. She then lifted him up in the air and crushed him and threw him at their previous area.

The blood trickled down her leg as she panted for air. Everyone was shocked at what they witness.

IIda: Y-You killed him!

Lucy moved her eyes towards the blue haired teen and everyone else. She didn't say anything as she stood up from the ground.

Lucy: ...

Lucy turned her head to see Shoto.

Lucy: Take him and leave....

Tokoyami: Not until we capture you first.

Lucy was about to say something until everyone heard a voice.

Hunger.... I crave for blood! Carnage wants blood! Hurrrraaaaaaaa!!!

Suddenly everyone saw growling, Carnage stretches his tendrils to great proportions and surrounds Lucy with hand-like tentacles.

Velvet: H-He's still alive?!

Ruby: She's right, we should go.

The students left the area quickly. Lucy growled and used her vectors at their fourth frequency, detonating the incoming limbs.

Lucy: Get Back!

Lifting herself to the air to avoid the explosion, the symbiote takes advantage of this wrapping himself around the vectors, roaring and surprising the Diclonii.

Carnage: I'm gonna paint you red!

With a stern face, Lucy vibrates her vectors to blast the villain away. Having regenerated again, Carnage watches as the horned girl smashed the ground

Lucy: Does it hurt yet? Don't worry...

Before Carnage can move out to get Lucy, he was slammed into the ground by a giant vector.

Lucy: I'll put you out of your misery.

The Diclonius Queen summons six more vectors as they start to home in onto Carnage.

Carnage: I hate you.

With one last roar, Carnage disappears in the enormous explosion.

The explosion caused almost half of the school to get blown up and some of the clouds in the sky to get blown away. Lucy slowly descends towards the ground, her opponent nowhere to be seen.

K.O!

Lucy slowly spits out blood.

Lucy: Hrk... I should go.

She wiped her mouth and walks away.

With Rumi...

Rumi was all beaten up while the Nomu was perfectly fine. Rumi grunted in pain as she tried getting up from the ground.

Rumi: By all things holy, why the fuck aren't my attacks working!?

The Nomu started walking towards the girl. Rumi finally stood up.

Rumi: No.... I can't give up here... Out of everyone, I'm the weakest! I don't have any good powers... I'm just a girl with rabbit ears..

She clenched her fists.

Rumi: This will not be my resting place! I have people to care for!

She runs up to the Nomu and reels her left arm reading for a punch. She thrusts her fist towards him and it collided with his face. Only to have the bird man grab her left arm and sank his teeth into it. Her arm gushed out with blood as the rabbit girl screamed in pain.

Rumi: Guaaaaaaaagh!

Tearing through her bone, the Nomu chewed her arm off her body making more blood spewing from it. Rumi lifted her leg kicking the mindless being a few feet back. A little bit of tears streamed down her face as she continued to yell in pain.

Rumi: Ah Fuck! This shit fucking hurts!!!

She pants as she had an angered look on her face as she sees the Nomu getting closer to her. She closes her eyes.

Rumi: I'm sorry Y/n... Looks like this is the end for me...

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice.

You tapping out already?

She opened her eyes to see Y/n Badguy next to her... But something was different. He was glowing.

Rumi: Y.../n?

Y/n: Man, that wound looks horrible.

She looks down at her now wounded missing arm.

Rumi: Yeah... I'm sorry, I'm not as strong as all of you. I'm nothing special, so why do you still keep me around you?

Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: Oh c'mon, why wouldn't I keep you around me. You are so nice and helpful.

Rumi: B-But you have so many girls that are way better than me in every way.

Y/n kneeled down and grabbed her shoulder. He had gentle smile on his face.

Y/n: Don't worry about what other people are better at, worry about what you're good at. You're so kind, strong, sexy, have an amazing personality and you have those amazing rabbit features that the rest of the girls don't have. You are also the first person that I met when we sat down in that restaurant a while ago. You understood what I was going through and still helped me.

Rumi nodded her head.

Rumi: Yeah... I did.

Y/n: Don't doubt yourself Rumi... I know you have what it takes to beat this freak. The Rumi I know will pull on through to reach her goals.

Rumi widen her eyes as she was motivated thanks to the kind words Y/n said to her. She got up from the ground with a smirk on her face.

Rumi: Thank you Y/n. I will push through and win this!

Y/n smirked as his body disappeared.

Y/n: Just be careful, alright?

Rumi: Yeah.

She walks foreword towards the Nomu. She breaths calmly as she  starts running towards the villain. She yelled out loud.

Rumi: It's time... For the Ultimate Move!

With blazing speed, Rumi speeds towards Nomu and grabbed him. The Nomu was about to attack her until she yelled out

Rumi: Raging demon!

With decisive blows, Rumi sends the Nomu to the ground.

Rumi fell to the ground with a smile on her face, clearly exhausted to do anything at all she fells eyes closing as she said something to herself.

Rumi: Thank you.... Y/n.

She then goes unconscious. Unknown to the rabbit gal, someone was watching her. It was both Ramia and Hades.

Ramia: She did really well, didn't she?

Hades: She sure did, I was about to jump in but I guess not.

Hades picks up the rabbit gal over her shoulders and was about to leave until they saw Lucy. 

Ramia: Whoa! Seemed like you had a difficult time too! 

Lucy nodded then turned her head to see Rumi's body and her missing arm. She quickly ran towards her. Hades chuckled.

Hades: Don't worry, she's alive.

Lucy exhaled. 

Lucy: Good.

Ramia: We should get going now.

The girls left the room.

With Y/n...

After walking for about 45 minutes, Y/n was walking to see were Bullet was when suddenly blades started coming towards him.

Y/n: Huh?

He blocks them and reeled his arm and dashed towards where the attack was coming from. He suddenly stops when he sees Nu holding a beaten Bullet by her hair.

Y/n fixes his collar and growls.

Y/n: Nu... Let her go.

Nu. 13 smiles sweetly as she threw the tan skinned gal at a wall.

Nu. 13: Y/n's going to play with me.... Yay! Nu's so happy! 

Y/n growled again.

Y/n: I'll put you to rest.

Y/n the Bloodedge 

Vs.

Nu. 13

The Wheels Of Fate Are Turning...

Rebel 1...

Action!

To Be Continued....

Here's a Blazblue meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 154 8
Here we go again... Hundreds of years ago a devil scientist cracked the code and was able to make advanced devils in order to put his species at the...
58.5K 1K 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
32K 547 30
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
3.4K 163 21
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...