Sunrise&Sunset ; Boboiboy✓

By mar_iyum_e

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛サンライズ・アンド・サンセット❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌·˚ ༘ ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎&𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 | 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘�... More

PROFILES
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷- "𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸- "𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔...𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹- "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- "𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈/𝚗"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼- "𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝-𝚇𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽- "𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿- "𝙸 𝙳𝙾, 𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶- "𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎!"
spotify playlists #1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- "𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸- "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹- "𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺- "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻- "...𝙷-𝙷𝚒 𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼- 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽- "𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾- "𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..."
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿- "𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸0- "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...!"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷- "𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - "𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 -"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" | 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴
special chapter: mini q&a #1!

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾- "𝙳-𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜?"

792 35 9
By mar_iyum_e

previously- 

"Can you... stay by my side?"

.

.

.

.

"W-What...?" You mumbled. You are quite startled by those words, which made you fiddle your thumbs around your bottle of milk tea. "U-Uh, forget about that" he blurted out. "Y'know that day... the day where you have that power sphera?" Boboiboy started, "He must be talking about Weaponbot..." You thought. "O-Oh, how about we let Webbie tell the story?" You said. "Huh? Webbie?" Boboiboy questioned. Weaponbot then disconnected it from your phone and hops onto the table. "Hello, Boboiboy!" Weaponbot greeted, "Woah, you look cooler in person" Weaponbot gasped in joy. "Ahem. Here's what happened..."

...

"Aaaaah, so you helped it out... from an alien" Boboiboy said in understanding. "Yeah! Y/n is such a lifesaver back then!" Weaponbot replied. "So far there's only one alien and a purple floating robot in town and that's Adudu and Probe" He mumbled. You nodded as you took a sip of your milk tea as the moonlight shines brightly tonight. You then stared at the pale, glistening moon. Boboiboy had told you the entire story about his adventures and TAPOPS to you already,  you were in awe that aliens and even monsters in oute space exists. "From Weaponbot heard that there's also another power sphera that's with it, I think its name is... Voice bot!" You spoke out. "Yep, that's it alright" Weaponbot reassured you. 

"I'll need to do some research about it and I'm also not sure how to tell Koko ci about this too" Boboiboy mumbled. "It's getting late, I'll walk you home" He mumbled as you then looked at the time. 6:52 and the dorm is closing in 8 minutes. 

"T-Thank you" you mumbled. Boboiboy then quickly finished up his soda and grabbed Tok Aba's seaweed snack. Weaponbot then shirk down and connected it to your phone charm once more. You both then head to your dorms first. Sometimes your hand might touch his hand slightly as you both were flustered by that little direct contact. "I want to feel his hand for some reason- wait, what am I saying?" You mentally whined as you stared at his hand. "D-Do you... want to hold hands?" He asked you, "D-Did he just read my mind..?" you thought.

 "O-Oh, i-it's fine if you don't, I mean, It's totally up to you and everything-" "Sure" Boboiboy cut you off and held your hand lightly. "That was probably the smoothest move I've done in my life" Boboiboy thought. His fingers weave with yours as your face burns up more and more. "T-This is like a shojo-manga..." You thought. This scene was like a scene from movie as you both felt it in slow motion. 

Once you arrived, at the company's dorm,  Boboiboy's question rings your head for the entire trip. "H-Hey, about that question..." You mumbled as Boboiboy tilted his head curiously. "I'll... stay by your side." You mumbled as his face started to get flustered by the minute.  "A-ANYWAY, have a nice night" You spoke out as you rush into the dorm. "I... I think I fell..." Boboiboy mumbled but couldn't finish his sentence as he switch to Thunderstorm and sprinted home with a flustered face. 

As you settled in the dorm, Xiaoxing did not arrive yet. You then let out a sigh and stared at your hand. "This has... certainly been a day" You sighed as you then plopped down on the sofa. Weaponbot then disconnected it from your phone and stretched its robotic arms. "That was a nice chat with Boboiboy!" Weaponbot cheered. "Mhm," You mumbled as you fiddled around your bottle of milk tea once more. 

"I held his hand again..." you mumbled but luckily Weaponbot didn't catch that. You let out another sigh. "AAARGGHHH, I'm so hungry" You whined as you plopped your phone down on your sofa. "I'm gonna do an Instagram live, so don't be seen on camera, okay, Webbie?" You reminded him as he gave you a thumbs up to return. You brought your phone and went to Instagram to start your live. As you set up your phone on your coffee table, viewers and comments flood your live. 

a/n note: here's how the layout will look like- 

Mar_i: "Hello, this is dummy speech from yours truly"

(comment 1)(comment 2)(comment 3)

okay, let's continue the story! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 _ You are now live! _

Y/n:  "Hey, guys! it's your girl Y/n! How are you guys doing?"

(Y/n!)(hey Y/n)(Hello queen)(<3)(how you doin y/n?)(hihi)

Y/n: "Aww, thanks for asking... I'm very tired today, *sighs* how are you guys?"

(Awww, what happened)(ur fav food?)(I hope you're okay now)(it's fine, i had a tiring day too)(SHOUTOUT PLS)

 Y/n: "what's my favorite food? Hmm... it's (favorite food), c'mon you guys know that- I ate it a million times in front of my lives. Talking about food, a certain someone is late bringing food."

(WHO??) (Not to sound rude but, why were you in Gopal's live?)(Y/n! Bless me for my test pleaseee)

Y/n: "Gopal's live? Yeah, they're all my friends and we hang out a lot too"

(Are you and the orange cap boy dating?) (Yeah! you both were staring at each other)(OMG, SECRET RELATIONSHIP)(His name is Bobby, right?)(i thought KZQ banned dating for their artists now???)

"Boboiboy? O-Oh, we're not a thing but we are best friends, c'mon guys, we're just friends.

(LIES!)(ur sus)(y/n why is your face red all of a sudden🤨)(SUUUUSSSSSS)

The door opened to see Xiaoxing with a big bag of fried chicken.

Y/n:  "Xiaooooo, you're finally here"

(Xiaoxing's here??)(hewwo xiaoxiao!)(OMG, THE DUO IS BACKKKK)

Xiaoxing: "Hello, Y/n's viewers!" 

(TOTHETOP should've debuted you)(when ru gonna debut?)(OMG! IT'S REALLY XIAOXING)

Xiaoxing then put the fried chicken on the coffee table. 

Xiaoxing: "Y/n can you get the drinks?"   

Y/n:  "Okayyy"

(omg- mukbang!)(i want fried chicken now)(Is Xiaoxing stuffing her face with food again?)

Xiaoxing:  "UH- I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT"     

Y/n: "What- What did the people say?"

Xiaoxing:  "They said that I'm going to stuff my face with food"

Y/n:  "HAHAHA- OH YES SHE WILL"

(HAHAHAHAHAHA)(OMG- XIAO HAD SNAPPED)(LOLLLL)(LMAOOO)

Xiaoxing: "Ugh, you're the worse"     

Y/n: "I know, here are the drinks"

You then hand Xiaoxing her can of soda as you continue to drink from your milk tea bottle

(BEST DUO)(F R I E N D S H I P P P )(ooohhh, that's my fav drink too!)(NOOO, I'M LATE FOR THIS LIVE)

Xiaoxing:  "So here we have... fried chicken and salad-"   

Y/n:  "-WHICH I will not be eating the salad-" 

 "-UH, YES YOU WILL"

(PRECIOUS CHILD)(EAT YOUR VEGGIES Y/N)(Y/n, eat ur veggies, be an adult)

Y/n: "GUYS, I'LL OBVIOUSLY HAVE SALAD, I WAS JOKING" 

Xiaoxing: "Hmmm, I wonder who was whining about salad when I was ordering" 

Y/n: "SHUSH, BESTIE"

(I LOVE THIS DUO)(if y/n hates salad then i shall do too)(I wish grades are as strong as their friendship...)(When is the part where they eat?)

Y/n: "Okay guys, We're eating now" 

Xiaoxing: "Remember to have a salad" 

Y/n: "Okay mom" 

You both then start to have your fried chicken. You took a piece from the box and immediately sink your teeth in the chicken. 

(Y/n should really run a mukbang show)(I WANTTT)(Yo is this sponsored by Taeyong's fried chicken)

Xiaoxing: "NOT SPONSERED, okay?" 

Y/n: "Jush sush up and eatsh your fried chishken, ShiaoShing"

 {Just shut up and eat your fried chicken, Xiaoxing}

 "Ugh, whatever"

You said while using your other hand to cover your mouthful of fried chicken. Xiaoxing then rolled her eyes and then started to have fried chicken as well. You both then had a satisfying meal while laughing at the comments of the live. 

(yEaH, xIaOxiNg)(Xiao, if you're not having that chicken, I'm having it)(LOL, Y/N)

Xiaoxing: "Let's make things interesting"

Y/n: "Hmm?"

Xiaoxing said as she put down her chicken and went to grab something Around 2 minutes later she came back with a microphone with some kind of screen on its body. 

(OHHH, THAT MIC)(ASMRRR)(AHHAHAHAAH, I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING)

Xiaoxing: "This microphone tells us how loud we are... and I thought that since these kinds of asmr's are getting popular, we could try it ... So basically, if it goes above the number 70 on this screen, the viewers tell us to do something. THAT'S HOW PEOPLE DO THAT RIGHT GUYS???"

Y/n:  "YOU'RE ON" 

Xiaoxing: "Okay starting... now"

Your competitive spirit rose in flames as you try to be as quiet as possible

(I would like to see how it goes)(Y/n, pls accept that you have a boyfriend)(This is hard bc the fried chicken is crispy)(Yep! Some people just it till 80 decibels though)

Y/n: *Crisp* 

Xiaoxing: "The sound Y/n's fried chicken went over 80 and now the viewer's request is... Wear Xiaoxing's giraffe onesie while eating fried chicken- Hahahahhaah... Go get it now, it's the 3rd drawer" 

Y/n: "I'm starting to regret this game...."

Xiaoxing:  "Hahaha, I'm gonna win this"

Xiaoxing and you whispered as the viewers laugh their eyes out. Little did you know that all your friends are watching this live. Xiaoxing is obsessed with giraffes, which she revealed during her time during her survival show, TOTHETOP. 

Around 2 minutes later, you came in with the giraffe onesie

(LMAOOO Y/NNNN)(HAHAHAHAHAHA)(this is my new profile picture now)(worship giraffe y/n)

Y/n: "I want my chicken now" 

Xiaoxing:  "Don't forget to eat your veggies"

Y/n:  "Okay mom"

Your whispers aren't the only funny thing but the fact the giraffe hoodie had devoured your head whole had made the views go wild. 

(Giraffe-Y/n!)(BAHAHAHHAHAHA)(I will cherish this live forever)(We need a dose of this chaotic duo every day)

Xiaoxing then decides to eat her salad but the crispy crunch of her salad had reached over 80. 

Y/n: "Yo, the viewers told you to wear your sunflower hat, Hahaha" 

Xiaoxing: "fine... ugh"

You both whispered as Xiaoxing came back with her sunflower hat, looking like a clown. You tried to hold back your laugh so you won't need to do something the viewers ask you. 1 comment stands out for you though.

(If this reaches 1 million views, I'm going back to studying)(YEEHAWWW)(the sunflower and the giraffe, so iconic)(NEW MATCHING PROFILE PICS, MAY I REPEAT, MATCHING PROFILE PICS)

Y/n: "Yah! You gotta study, go study" 

Xiaoxing: "Dude if you fail your test, don't blame it on us, okay?" 

Y/n: "yeah... causes tests are made to be failed" 

Xiaoxing:  "If my professor sees this, I'm dead, uhhh... Professor, I didn't say anything, I promise I'm a good student and role model!"

Y/n:  "hahaha, Xiaoxing, you're so dead... c'mon guys get let's get a million views so this person can go to Harvard and become CEO" 

Xiaoxing: "Y/n- what? HAHAHA"  

Y/n: "what? You gotta dream big. If you get into Harvard, you gotta thank us, okay?"

Xiaoxing: "Yes, we're very good study buddies"

Y/n: "Hahaha, c'mon get back in the game, I'm not gonna lose"

Xiaoxing: "Hmph"

(STUDYYY NOWWWW)(LMAOOO)(omg, my study buddy is a sunflower and a giraffe)(I'm gonna pass after this live)(can you both do karaoke night?)

You both whispered as you took a little sip from your milk tea and continued the game. It went on for around 1 hour as you finished all the food with sound 8 requests in front of the viewers. In the end, Xiaoxing got 6 requests as you only 2 requests. 

Xiaoxing: "And that concludes our live guys! We now have... "

Y/n: "A cake-face sunflower"

Xiaoxing: "And a giraffe with fairy wings"

Y/n: "Yo, if you guys are making matching profile pics of us then you could've asked y'know? Let us make a pose"

Xiaoxing: "facts!"

Y/n: "C'mon pose, you giraffe-obsessed rhino"

Xiaoxing: "Whatever, you rat, c'mon it's getting late"

Y/n: "Seeya soon, guys!"

As the live ended, you both then let out a huge sigh. Suddenly, you got a call from someone, "You can go accept that call, I'll wash up" Xiaoxing mentioned as you then nodded and went to the room to pick up the call.  

Hello? Y/n speaking.

Y/n, did ya miss me?

Ugh, what do you want?

Y/nnnnnn, how can you say that to your brother??

Answer my question, what do you want, cockroach?

You're the worse

I know, so answer the question

Well, mom and dad want to talk to you so I'm passing the phone to them now

Oh okay, sure

...

Y/n! How are you doing?

I'm great mom, how are you?

Oh, darling, We're so sorry we couldn't get to send you off the airport, I'm fine but are you okay?

It's fine mom, and yeah, Rintis Island is amazing 

Do you... want to enroll there permanently?

W-What...?

It's completely up to you dear, you decide your future, Dad and I will clear up the expenses so is live your best life, okay? We all are going to support you in whatever way.

I'm not sure yet mom, it's only been 4 weeks... 

S-Sorry dear... We miss you, you know?

I miss you guys too

Call us sometime, okay?

Got it

'Oi, Y/n, What shirt should I wear for my date? '

UH- How many times did I tell you not to shout over the phone, B/n!

YO- B/n is dating??? (B/n = Brother's name)

Yes! He's so excited about his date, it's tomorrow, I'll pass the phone to him now

...

Why. Didn't.  You. Tell. Me. You're. Dating. Alex.

OI, how do you know I'm dating them??

AHEM- I'm your sister, I know you better than mom and dad and... I might've read your diary once too

WHAT- WHEN??

I have my ways

Ugh, whatever

Just be yourself dude, wear whatever you want

So I can wear my ducky pajamas to the date?

... 

I'm not helping you anymore

NOOOOO, it was a joke... anyways...

 How are you?

I'm... not fine. It's been a tiring day

Good, now continue having a bad day while I go and have the best date of my life tomorrow, BYE!

B/N, YOU COCKROACH-

HAHAHAHA, JUST KIDDING...

 Good night then...

Thanks, there's also something I wanna tell you

What?

I... 

?

...think you're a very trashy brother, BYEEEEEEEE

Y/N, YOU IDIOT- 

Beep, beep, beep

You let out another sigh and smiled slightly at your phone. You then went to help Xiaoxing tidy up and got ready for bed. Tomorrow is the day where you will spend the night at Ying's place for the gaming stream. You had told the dorm keeper as well as your dance coach already that you will have to do something with a friend and couldn't attend the practice and back in time for the dorm's curfew. "night, Y/n, Weaponbot" Xiaoxing mumbled as she settled in her bed. "Night, guys" You replied as you then drift off to sleep.

Timeskip- The next day, 10:00

You were continuing your studies, as almost all your followers would have matching profiles of you and Xiaoxing from last night, some of your fans from Rintis High even came up to you to ask you for autographs or even a selfie.  "I wonder who's Ms. Popular today?" Ying teased you, "Says the Island's hero"You replied as you lightly punched Ying's arm. "Whatever~" Ying jokingly said.  "Eeeep! I'm so excited for tonight's sleepover!" Ying cheered, "Me too!" You both squealed as the males made their entrance to your desks. "So we're going to have a Nintendo marathon tonight?" Fang asked as he looked away and scratched his nape. Ying also avoid eye contact and nodded gently. The bell then rings for the end of the day as you pack up to go to get your stuff from the dorm first then head to Ying's house. "Meet ya guys at 6:00!" Ying exclaimed as you all responded to her with a thumbs up or an "Okay" sign. 

It was finally 6:00 and everyone was wearing their most comfortable clothes and was chilling in Ying's room. Ying then set up her camera and checked her audio before beginning to stream. "Alright, you ready, guys?" She asked all of you. "Yep" You all answered in unison.

"Hey guys, TheOnlyYing here and today we have my friends and we're doing aaaa... Maryo  Marathon! Let's get started!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hey guys, mar_i here! and i'm here to announce something to you guys...

THANK YOU FOR 300+ VIEWS OMG- I NEVER THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD EVER READ MY BOOK AJHSIHSIHAHKSHKSHSK, TYSMMMM, U GUYS R THE BEST ✨✋😖

the good news is that i had published a new book! it's a boboiboy one shots and scenarios, requests are also currently open (22/9/21)!  you guys can check it out in my profile, and dropping a follow would also be cool!

[update,29/9/21- forgot to mention that i drew the pic of xiaoxing and u, so yeah- :D

-mar_i out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.6K 36
images used in book do not belong to me, as well my writing may suck. Many spelling errors, also damn autocorrect. All characters of rwby belong to r...
191K 5.6K 61
[COMPLETED] ❝𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻❞ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧:...
16.3K 439 9
Xing is a female wolf, raised alongside Tigress during their early years, instantly becoming best friends. Xing suddenly disappears and is caught rai...
202K 6.1K 101
"𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒓 𝒛𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄?" 𖦹 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒏, 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒅...