Y̶a̶r̶a̶ S̶h̶a̶h̶i̶d̶i̶ I̶m̶a...

only1unicorn द्वारा

there are not enough imagines of Yara Shahidi, so I'm making some of my own. अधिक

no issue
all about Yara
asleep at the beach house
why y/n?
meeting y/n
face time with Yara
tough love
true love
celebrating Zoey
comforting Zoey
not too light
cheering Zoey up
Zoey begs you to stay with her
how you met Yara
the therapist
Zoey's upset
Yara's diary
Zoey's happy for you
Zoey's poem
test of faith
right thru you
facetime
vids from Yara
beg to differ
down & out

interview with Yara

109 5 0
only1unicorn द्वारा

Description: you have an interesting interview with Yara and she asks a question that shocks you.

You smiled as you sat in a chair in front of the camera. "Is she here?" You asked the cameraman. He nodded and Yara walked in, looking at you.

She held a straight face, worrying you. The only thing you could do is hope the interview would go well. She sat down and waited as the cameraman counted down.

The interview began and you smiled.

"Welcome back to Fox 2 news, I'm here with the beautiful grown-ish star that plays the role of Zoey Johnson, activist, director and producer, Yara Shahidi" you said as she held another straight face.

This time she was looking at you.

She made you scared of her, which she didn't mean to do. She smiled lightly. "How are you, Yara?" You asked her. She smiled at you.

"I'm just fine, how about you?" You asked you. "I'm fine as well, I love your hair" you told her. She kept her smile for the remainder of the interview.

"Thank you Ms. Y/n" she told you. You laughed. "I'm not that old, I'm only 22. I appreciate the manners though" you said.

You continued on with the interview and when it ended off, Yara smiled at you after she kissed your cheek, this time showing off her pearly whites.

"Do I have the beauty's permission to take her out on the date?" She asked you, making you blush. "Of course the beautiful lady has permission" you said, making her blush in return.

Maybe this can be something special for you and Yara.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
27.5K 387 28
*Bianca Belair *Candice LaRae *Dakota Kai *Toni Storm *Tegan Nox
36.4K 474 39
The oneshots, gifs and imagines of Halle & Chloe Bailey
265K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး