A Sweet Medicine | Alexa Blis...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] The Story of a Orphan who lived a bad past and a rough life. He lived most of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pure Bliss
Chapter 2: Shoot His Heart
Chapter 3: Spiteful
Chapter 4: Sparkles
Chapter 5: Crystal Clear
Chapter 6: Roses
Chapter 7: The Crow at Night
Chapter 8: A New Side
Chapter 9: The Goddess
Chapter 10: Diamonds In The Sky
Chapter 11: Sweet Sugar
Chapter 12: Affection
Chapter 13: Only You
Chapter 14: Blissful Moments
Chapter 15: Never Gonna Dance Again
Chapter 16: Whiff Of Her Perfume
Chapter 17: Sleepover party
Chapter 18: Darling, My Light
Chapter 19: Confusion
Chapter 20: Unfortunate Soul
Chapter 21: Volcano
Chapter 22: The Heat
Chapter 23: Her Protector
Chapter 24: Sunsets
Chapter 26: Dealt Its Cards
Chapter 27: Told you, I'll be here forever
Chapter 28: Said I'll always be a friend
Chapter 29: Mercy
Chapter 30: Always My Path
Chapter 31: Sweet Angel
Chapter 32: Yours and My Story
Final Chapter (33) : Under My Umbrella
Epilogue: Never Letting You Go
Bonus Chapter: A Moment With Light

Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part

320 18 70
By QueenZain3

Not realising, Alexa found herself standing still as She quickly shooked her head and looked around, She was about to call Desmond but saw that her phone was off due to low battery as She holded her phone in anger.

( It seriously had to die when I was gonna call him. . . . Whats even going on? )

Ryan was already gone and She didn't had any answers yet, She looked around and sighed walking away.

Meanwhile Desmond was holding his head in tension as He quickly grabbed his phone and called Lexi.

( Come on, Please pick up. . . )

He was worried and was walking around in one place. He had anger at the same time, Ryan could be friends with Dalton. Lexi wasn't picking up as Desmond was keeping his hopes up thinking She was busy.

Alexa was running as She ran to Desmond's workplace and looked around. She saw Vince sitting as She quickly ran to him.

Alexa: Excuse me, Do you know a person name Desmond Crowe working here?

Vince: Oh Yeah, That guy. . What about him? And Who are you?

Alexa: Just a friend, Is He still working tight now?

Vince: No, He already left couple mintues ago. . . I'm currently busy right now so you should leave.

Alexa felt a bit upset as She nodded and left the place as She looked around.

( I can't go to his house yet, I don't even think he is at home )

She started walking as She was looking at the floor.

( Did Desmond really did that? . . . . . The way Ryan reacted looked real. )

She couldn't even believe it, But she doesn't know what's true.

Crowe called Alexa five times but she didn't pick up the phone as Desmond was feeling anxious.

( No no no. . . She doesn't hate me now, Does she? )

He holded his head in sadness thinking that Alexa heard about the issue and She doesn't wanna talk to him. Desmond was holding his head as He remembered Ryan's words.

( Your just a Weirdo. How can Alexa be with you?? )

( I can't believe Alexa lied to you! )

( Your gonna regret this.. You have been warned. )

Desmond: *Mutters* Ryan . . . . .

He got angry as He went to the alleyway and remembered that Ryan ran away from here, He decided to go after Ryan.

And Make him regret it.

Alexa was holding her head and decided to go to a Bar and relax. Thoughts was running through her head as She entered the Bar, Sat down and ordered a drink.

She was starring at the ground until someone sat next to her as She turned and saw Ryan. She got angry as She looked at him.

Alexa: Stop following me!

Ryan: Lexi, Look. I didn't mean to make you upset earlier. But You need to listen to me.

Alexa: Urgh! We don't have anything to talk about now.

Ryan: Look, Its about Desmond-

Alexa: Are you sure your not making another lie?? Because Desmond never did that, He is too innocent.

Ryan: Thats what they look like from the face, But Believe me. . . . *Whispers* He was the one who attacked Dalton.

She glared at him not wanting to listen but Ryan continued speaking.

Ryan: Look You should trust me for this one-

Alexa: First of all, How do you know about this?

Ryan: I am friends with Dalton, Lexi.

Alexa: Are you serious???

She felt disgusted as Ryan fixed his sleeves.

Ryan: Yeah, But You will understand something when you hear this. Dalton explained what happened that day.

Alexa looked at the ground as Ryan tried to touch her hand but Alexa quickly moved away as Ryan sighed.

Ryan: Desmond and Your Friend Becky was going for that interview. Crowe was in a bad mood. When Dalton and His Father were denying the crimes and in real, Dalton never harassed that women.

It was half a lie. Alexa was starring at him as Ryan fixed his hair and continued to speak.

Ryan: He told me that Desmond stopped the recording and. . . . Beaten up all the Bodyguards and even Dalton, Dalton was telling the truth But. . . Desmond stabbed him three times in the leg and beaten him almost to death.

Alexa's eyes were widen with confusion and shock. Ryan looked at her and looked at his left with a hidden smirk as He looked at Lexi.

Ryan: Desmond told him to accept his crime eventhough Dalton did no crime. Dalton tried to refuse but Desmond would beat him up. . . Then Dalton agreed and had to accept it.

Alexa: S-So. . . . You're telling me that Dalton is no criminal?

Ryan: Yes, Its the truth. Desmond is a monster, He beats up people for his fun. . .

Alexa looked at the ground in thoughts as Ryan looked at her.

Ryan: I'm sorry. . . .

Alexa got up from her seat as Ryan got up and touched her shoulder.

Ryan: Wait! Where are you going!?

Alexa: I'm leaving Ryan, I don't wanna talk to you.

Ryan: You don't believe me!?

Alexa: Leave me alone. . . .

In a sad tone, Alexa walked away as Ryan smirked and stared at the ground. Alexa was thinking while walking away from him.

Desmond was running and was trying to find Ryan as He quickly went to a wall and saw Alexa walking away while looking at the ground in sadness as Desmond felt shocked and His heart was broken and knew everything.

His light left him alone.

Crowe was in sadness, He had rage on him as He clutched his Fist and walked inside a bar, He saw Ryan sitting in the table as He gritted his teeth.

Desmond: Ryan!

Cabrera looked and saw Desmond as He was surprised.

Ryan: What!? How did you find me???

Desmond didnr even answer him and walked towards and Grabbed his collar in anger as Ryan stared.

Ryan: Ohhh What are you gonna do??? I told you I'll make you regret it. Alexa is mine!

Desmond: You little brat. . . . I love her.

Ryan's eyes were widen as Ryan grunted in anger.

Ryan: You love her!?!?

Desmond pushed him away as Everyone in the bar were watching as Ryan holded his chin.

Ryan: Oh your so done now. Alexa belongs to me! . . . . Your getting the wrong idea, Me and Alexa dated!

Desmond's eyes were widen and felt something grabbed his chest tightly. . . Thats what Lexi lied about. She dated him.

Desmond: What?. . .

Ryan: Yeah Stupid! I never worked with in the Bakery nor I was the boss's assistant. Lexi lied to you!!!

Desmond clutched his Fist tightly and stared at Ryan. . Alexa told him that She never dated anyone, It was all a lie.

Ryan: I know she loves me and I love her as well. She won't love a Weirdo like you. You have nothing to make her happy!

"You Have Nothing To Make Her Happy" gotten to Desmond's breaking point and. . .

Ryan fell down in shock as He was holding his head. Desmond grabbed him and looked at him while whispering.

Desmond: I'm gonna do the same thing. . . What I did to Dalton.

Ryan got a bit Frightened But didn't hold back as Ryan punched Desmond in the face two times. Desmond was holding his cheek as Ryan quickly tackled him.

Both men started punching eachother as Desmond kicked Ryan in the gut two times. He was so angry and sad as Ryan kicked Desmond in the face and he fell down holding his head.

Ryan: How do you like that!?

He taunted as Desmond was holding his head. He noticed he already had a mark on his cheek as Ryan was taunting him, Crowe didn't like it and Threw Ryan to a table. Desmond started throwing Chairs at Home But Ryan quickly got off and grabbed a chair and started attacking Desmond.

Crowe was holding his back in pain, He was feeling weak for some reason. He couldn't get up, Maybe because he was feeling really sad. Ryan started laughing as Desmond was holding his back and head.

He remembered Alexa's face, Smile and her voice as He quickly got up, Ryan got scared as Desmond started punching Ryan. The Bartender was telling them to stop but Desmond wasn't stopping. He punched Ryan's nose as Cabrera fell down holding it. Desmond was breathing as He grabbed a Letter opener.

He was starring at Ryan as Cabrera was feeling worried and scared.

Ryan: H-Hey! Your not g-g-gonna do it!

Desmond was gonna stab him until He stopped for a few seconds. He threw the letter opener as He stared at Ryan, Without saying anything. Desmond walked away as Ryan was looking at him. But Ryan decided to make it worse and kicked Desmond in the back.

Crowe got angry and kicked Ryan as Ryan Punched Desmond. Crowe was feeling tired and had bruises on his face as Both of them were gonna hit eachother until . . . .

Alexa: Stop it!!!

Both Men stopped as They turned and saw Alexa, She was shocked and worried as They stepped back.

Ryan: Alexa, He did this to me-

Alexa: Enough!!! I know you both beated eachother up.

She shouted as Desmond was starring at the floor, Alexa looked at the bartender.

Alexa: Please don't call the police, I'll pay for everything.

Ryan didn't speak and looked the other way as Desmond was about to speak But Alexa showed him to sign to not talk. Desmond sighed as Lexi gave some money.

Ryan: I'm done with this.

Cabrera left the Bar as Desmond stared at the ground and walked away as Alexa touched his shouler.

Alexa: Hey. . .

Crowe didn't even look at her and walked away in anger as Lexi looked at him in shock and confusion, He walked away without Talking to her as Alexa kept starring.

( What did I do wrong? )

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
149K 3.8K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
129K 1.8K 51
[SOON TO BE REWORKED] Becky Lynch Fanfic by BulletClubFoLife Story about a guy named Travis Sharp and how he falls in love for a superstar named Beck...
2.4K 61 14
Scott Patterson lost his mother when he was a child and he had to live with his abusive biological father, that is until he runs away and he eventual...