Mr Bodyguard

Por Wxnterwxlf

"Luci I wanted to-" "Don't f*cking call me that," Lucifer interrupted, speaking in a monotonous voice, whilst... Más

|00|
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|Bonus|

|27|

107K 3K 973
Por Wxnterwxlf

- Dior -

Flashback:

I was sitting on the hard-wood floor, my knees pressed against my thighs, beside my mother's chair at the dining table, where she was eating a full breakfast whilst I had been given a small peach, which was extremely generous of her. 

I've never been more happy to eat a peach in all my life.

I brought my shaky hand to my lip, taking a small bite of the juicy fruit so I wouldn't finish it too quickly. I don't know when my next meal will be, so I have to make this one count as much as possible. She's almost finished with her meal whilst I've barely gotten through half of my peach. 

"If you don't finish that in the next ten seconds, I'm taking it off you," she murmered under her breath, her voice laced in irritation, noticing how slowly I was eating the fruit. I panicked, my eyes widening as began taking big bites out of my peach. 

A single tear escaped my eye subconsciously, and I hadn't realised it until I saw it fall onto my knee. The sound of her voice alone makes me want to burst out into tears. 

I finally finished my peach, and I was tempted to eat the seed too because I'm still starving, but decided not to ask for another, knowing the answer would be an obvious no.

"Good. Up now, clean my dishes," she ordered, thowing her fork onto the plate and standing up quickly, causing the chair to make an awful screeching sound. I flinched at the loud sound, but got up nevertheless, picking her dishes up one by one and placing them in the small sink. 

She stood next to counter, leaning onto it slightly and watched me. 

She always watches me when I'm doing chores, just to make sure I don't do anything wrong, and if I do, she'll use it as an excuse to hurt me. 

I sniffled as her towering body loomed over my frail figure as I tried to clean the dishes as quickly as I could. 

"Faster for fucks sake!" she yelled out of nowhere, making me drop a small cup onto the side of the sink, causing the handle to break, but the glass itself was still intact, which made me sigh in relief. Maybe she won't notice. 

But things never seem to work in my favour.

"You fucking idiot, you just broke it! Do you know how much things like this cost? Of course you don't, your daddy has spoiled you from the moment you came out the womb," she said the last part sarcastically, pulling me away from the sink aggressively and turning off the tap. I whimpered at the harsh pull, but supressed anymore noises. 

"-But it's okay! My regular is coming over tonight, he's going to pay a lot just to have his way with you, so it'll make up for the broken glass. How lucky for me!" she cheered to herself, pushing me into my room, making me fall onto my already bruised knees. 

I shook my head vigorously, not wanting the man to come and hurt me again. 

"hm? If you want to say something, open your fucking mouth."

"N-No no, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please d-don't let him hurt me, m-mama."

"Should've thought about that before you went and broke my cutlery," she said nonchalantly with a shrug, making me let out a cry. 

"Please!"

"Wash your face, he's on his way."

"N-No! Come back mama, I-I won't do it again!"

----

"Now's not the best time, Bentley."

"Why? What happened?"

"A lot of shit. I don't think she's ready to talk to anyone yet."

"Fucking hell, man. I really don't think you should've brought her here in the first place."

"It wasn't my choice to make."

A sad sigh was heard after that. 

"I'll visit again soon, update me."

"Will do."

And with that, Bentley left. 

I heard the short conversation whilst still laying in an unfamiliar room. I sat up, my head aching as I cracked my back and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. I sniffled quietly as I stood up, still in the same clothes as yesterday, and stumbled towards the door. Fumbling with the knob, I successfully opened the door to find Lucifer standing there, leaning against the neighbouring wall, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

The events from yesterday were suddenly fresh in my mind once again. 

I remember how I totally lost consciousness of what was going on around me. I was there physically, but mentally, I was drowning in my own suffocating thoughts. I couldn't think clearly, couldn't talk, could barely understand what was being said to me. 

All I could think about was her. 

Her. 

Oh how I wish I was strong enough to eliminate the past from my mind, but no, it continues to drill itself in permanently. 

There's no escaping what's been done. 

And it hasn't only affected me, but the people I love and care about too. 

Just seeing the stressed, solemn expression on Lucifer's face proves it. 

He noticed my presence the second I stepped out of the room, his head whipping up to look at me. His eyes were bloodshot, he looked like he hadn't slept all night. It made my eyes soften and eyebrows furrow. I sighed, delicately wrapping my arms around his lean waist. His hands cradled the back of my neck, craning my head upwards to look at him directly. His untamed hair fell over his eyes, blocking his view so I pushed it back carefully, only to see a tear escape his eye. 

I stopped myself from crying right there. 

"No more tears, pretty please?" I said in a breathless whisper. 

I hate watching people cry, because it makes me cry too. 

And I'm so sick of crying. 

A small smile broke out on his face as he rubbed his thumb against my cheek, leaning forward and pressing a kiss on the tip of my nose. 

"Let's get outta here. We need to talk."

Cue my anxiety

He spoke roughly, pulling me towards the back of the warehouse and opening the back door to avoid unwanted attention from the workers at the front. I didn't protest, simply allowing him to take us where ever he pleased. We finally reached his car, but weirdly, he opened the backseat doors and ushered me to go inside. I rose an eyebrow, but did as he said, and he followed rigth after. 

Once he closed the door, he scooped my up in his arms and sat me on his lap sideways, resting his chin on top of my head. I let out a little squeal in surprise. 

"For some reason, our deep talks are always in the car, so let's keep it that way."

That makes sense. 

"New tradition?"

"mhm."

"Got it, sir."

"Want to talk or no?"

"Talk please."

"Let it all out, sweetheart."

I sighed deeply, preparing myself for the waterfall of words that were about to leave my voice. 

"It's not seeing her that scared me, it's the fact that a part of me wants to forgive her and believe every word she said. And that part of me is huge. But I know I shouldn't, my brain is telling me no, papa is telling me no, you're telling me no, but I can't help but f-feel bad..."

My voice starting cracking towards the end, but I forced myself to keep it all in until the end. 

"Keep going baby."

He encouraged, massaging my scalp with his big, rough hands. 

"I sometimes wish I could be the type of person that can do things without being hesitant or without pity, like you. But I'm not like that L-Luci. Just seeing her chained up next to the wall made me want to run over and free her from the cuffs, and that feeling makes me hate how I am. I'm too much of a pushover for my own good, always have been and probably always will be."

I paused for a second. 

"I'm not strong like you Luci."

The next few minutes were sat in complete silence, neither Lucifer or I uttering a single word. It was calming, just being in the arms of someone you love and them listening to you is so special. He wasn't bombarding me with false reassuring, but comforted me in his own way. 

"I disagree with you."

"hmm?"

I hummed in curiosity, looking up at the man. 

"Sure, you might be a little too sweet and on the forgiving side, but that doesn't mean you aren't strong," he continued. "And honestly, it's doesn't matter that you have those feelings towards her, it's only human of you to feel bad. I mean, it's good that there's a least one sane person in the Hamilton family."

That made me roll my eyes. 

Papa and my brothers are completely normal and sane.

-in my eyes at least.

"Are you sane?"

I asked Lucifer just to be sure. 

He looked at me with a straight face, and I can see that he was holding in a scoff. 

"What do you think, babe?"

He deadpanned, raising his eyebrows.

"... nevermind, forget that I asked that."

I said with a nervous chuckle at the end, hiding in his chest again. 

He shook his head in amusement, kissing my forehead before continueing. 

"As I was saying, I don't want you feeding yourself anymore bullshit, you hear me?"

"I hear you sir."

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"That's you're strong."

"I'm strong."

"Nope, try again."

"Lucifer," I whined. 

"Say it."

"I'm. Fricking. Strong."

"Again, or I'll spank your ass red right here."

I paused, my eyes widening. 

I mean, how do you know I won't enjoy it?

Ew, no no. Stop it Delilah

I sat up in his lap, looking at him in the eyes.

"I'm strong Luci. I'm even stronger that you," I said confidently, poking his chest, which put a smile on his face. 

"There's my good girl, she's back."

He said adoringly, leaning his head on the headrest whilst holding my waist tightly with both his large, calloused hands. I blushed and smiled, looking away from the beautiful man in front of me. I rested my head on his shoulder again, lazily closing my eyes and embracing the feeling of his arms around me. 

"We have to go home, Delilah."

"Let's go home then."

"You need to get off me so I can drive," he explained simply, making me pout. 

I'm way too comfy and tired to follow through with his request. 

"I don't wanna..."

"I don't want you to move either-"

"Perfect! I won't move then," I said with a smile. 

He sighed, shaking his head which made me giggle. 

But I stopped laughing once he picked me up and placed me on the seat, then proceeded to get out of the back and go to the front. He chuckled at my expression, which only made me pout even more.

"Don't give me that face."

"Oh I will. I'll make you feel really bad, just you wait Lucifer," I threatened, but knowing me, I'll probably forget that I'm pretending to be mad at him and ruin the whole thing. 

I huffed, crawling into the passenger seat at the front. 

And like the bad b word that I am, when he tried to put his hand on my thigh, I quickly stopped him and moved his arm away from me. 

I had to stop myself from laughing at his disappointed face. 

He looked like a kid who had just been told that santa isn't real. 

Trust me, I'd know that face, it happened to me too

"Delilah," he warned. 

"Lucifer?"

"Give me your fucking thigh."

"No can do," I replied, holding in a laugh at how annoyed he sounds. 

"Please?"

"Nope."

"You do realise that I can just grab it, right?"

...

okay now I look stupid

"Yeah, well... I'll scream if you touch me," I said, almost too kindly which I regret.

Even when I'm trying to be mean, I end up being nice in a way. 

"-and I'll cry," I added, feeling like my previous arguement wasn't strong enough. 

"Alright."

"Alright?" I repeated what he said. 

"I won't touch you."

"Okay. G-Good."

"You'll be begging for my touch soon enough anyway."

Oh my lord. 

I am fricked. 

----

Lucifer Alistair is a sly man. 

He knows just how to get to me. 

And he kept his promise from earlier, because now, all I want is for him to hold me like before. 

Sure, it's only been like an hour, but still!

If only you could see what I see

This man is walking around my room in only a towel that looks like it's hanging on for dear life, his defined v-line on full show, wet hair that's he's thrown in his usual messy, low bun, and his beautiful tatted skin in my view. He's barely giving me attention, too busy with himself and his fricking skin care routine but I know he's just doing it to bug me, because if we were in any other scenario, it would be him who's clinging to me. 

"Luci."

"Baby."

"I'm bored."

"Bummer."

"Kiss?"

"No."

"Hug?"

"No."

I sighed. 

"A high five?"

He laughed, drying his hand with the towel that's resting on his hip. 

I suddenly want to be that towel...

Okay stop it Delilah. 

"You're a mean human, y'know that?"

"Now you know how it feels."

"I've said sorry like fifty times!"

"Say it fifty more times and I might reconsider," he said, way too amused. 

My face fell, a sad pout landing on my lips. 

"I give up, you win Luci. Can we stop playing this game now?" I asked, giving him my sad eyes which didn't work for the first time ever, making me more sad.

God, why am I so sensitive?

(a/n boy u better go and give my baby a hug right now)

I hopped off from counter near the bathroom sink with a light thud, leaving Lucifer here as I walked back to our bed. I threw the covers back then rewrapped it around me once I was comfortable. I sighed, grabbing my phone and looking through pictures of kittens. 

Kittens are better than humans.

Even better than Lucifer since he's being mean at the moment. 

I let out a quiet 'aw' when I found a picture of the cutest and fluffiest grey kitten ever.

I want it

Lucifer's large body appeared from behind the door, now wearing black sweatpants, and walked towards the bed. I kept my eyes on my phone, only for him to grab it out of my hold and pulled me into his chest. I gasped quietly in shock. 

"I can't stand seeing you sad."

Oh-

I guess the puppy dog eyes did work. 

"I felt shitty when I saw that sad little face you made."

As you should. 

I relaxed in his hold, smiling up at him whilst inching closer to his warm body. Throwing my leg over his, I nuzzled my face into his chest and tracing the tattoos on his stomach. 

"Forgive me?"

"Only if you get me a kitten that looks like this one," I said, showing him the picture on my phone. "Pretty please?" I added just to be extra persuasive. 

"Whatever my baby wants."

I squealed, kissing his cheek happily. 

"Good boy."

"Please don't start with that shit again," he groaned in annoyance, making me giggle.

Out of no where, he grabbed my neck in his veiny hands, tilting my head upwards. He smirked down at my flustered face, his lips only centimeters away from mine. 

"Kiss?" I whispered sweetly. 

A throaty chuckle left his lips before he collided his with mine. 

Now, I can sleep in peace. 

A/N - i am not happy with this chapter whatsoever-

but anyways, tell me what you all think. 

I appreciate each and every one of you beautiful human beings.

Comment and vote!

love you all <3

2679 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

409K 18K 92
(The rest of my main characters in other books are not described and are meant for the reader to imagine however they want. But this story is specifi...
2.1M 68.1K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...
322 10 7
Damon is as flawed as any other human being. His Traumas from the past seeped their way into his presence. Struggling with his addiction to alcohol a...
The Devil ✔ Por Cher

Novela Juvenil

925K 26.8K 38
DIABOLIC SERIES 1 Simply put, this story is about a boy who calls himself the Devil and a girl who has gone through hell. Being 'happy' doesn't come...