𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯...

By admire_that

A dark "enemies to lovers" book More of a romantic book than mafia. 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦: 𝔖𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢... More

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

1.8K 37 13
By admire_that

KATHERINE

Downstairs, I saw the four men standing. All of them in a black dress shirt, with matching black trousers. Ashton and Antonio both had their sleeves rolled up. The only difference they had was, that Ashton had tattoos trailing down his arms, starting at his neck and ending at his fingertips.

They all had their hair done except Jay, his hair looked messy - but still hot.

"Can we leave?" Enzo asked making everyone turn they gazes to me. "Is the princessa ready to leave?" Jay asked with a Italian accent. It wasn't a really thick accent, it was more of a decent one. I don't know why but I just realized it now, Jay has a really deep and relaxing voice. I'm actually pretty sure that if he'd whisper something into your ear you'll become goosebumps.

"Let's go I still have to get my dress. hop hop boys." I made a 'go' handmove, showing them to start walking.

I walked out the door, looking back I saw them still standing inside the house. I walked back in, "Vamos!" I loudly clapped twice, making them jump up and rush out the door. "Yes ma'am." All of them said in sync.

We walked over to the car. Enzo took the key out of his pants pocket,as he unlocked the car he walked over to the driver's seat. "I see why you like her" I heard Jay whisper to Ashton. "Shut up" I heard Ashton say.
Oh is that so?

"You're driving with me." I heard Ashton say, before I could enter Enzos car. I closed the door and asked, "And why is that so?"

"Because we don't have enough place when Valerie comes too.So we have to drive with two cars"I guess Valerie is the friend they talked about. He opened the passenger seat door and turned his head to the side showing me to come with him, "Jump in."

I walked over to his black audi and hopped into the passenger seat. He shut the door and walked over to the driver's seat.

Starting the car, he drove out of the garage. "Put your seat belt on." emotionless he looked over at me. I let out a sigh and put my seat belt on. "Happy?"

"Very." he ansered. Why is he so cold to me? Oh. I get it. He's on his period. Silly Ash, he could have told me. Sugar is just making problems.

Does he maybe need some pads?
Imma just ask.

"Do you need some pads?" I asked him. He turned his head to me and looked at me completely confused of my question.

"What?" I guess that means no. "Nothing." he turned his head to the street again, continue driving.

After ten minutes he told me we arrived at Valerie's house. Her house was big. Huge would describe it better.

As we drove into the garage Ashton tried to park the car somewhere in the corner, so it would be enough place for Enzo's car too. He turned around and placed his tattooed arm right behind my head rest and made circles with his steering wheel, parking the car perfectly.

I clicked the little red button to unlock my seat belt. Before Ashton could open the door for me,I opened it by myself and jumped out of the car. Enzo's car was right behind us the whole drive. They left the cars unlocked as we walked over to Valerie's entrance.

Antonio knocked on the door twice. When the door finally opened I was met with a beautiful blonde woman standing right at the door frame. She looked at the four guys and then her eyes fell on me. Her beautiful brown eyes looked me up and down, looking kind of shocked . She gave me one of the prettiest smiles I've ever seen, as she asked, "You must be Katherine?"
I nodded.

"Youre gorgeous." she said, throwing her hands in the air, hugging me. "You're my new best friend now." she whispered in my ear. "You're Valerie right?" I asked after she let go of me and leaded us into the living room.

"The one and only." she answered smirking. She told me that I could already go to her room and that I should wait for her there I nodded. As I walked up the stairs I heard her ask the boys"Where did you find her? In a model agency? " Ashton answered her question with"No she tried to kill me."
The last thing I heard before I entered her room was "Wow that makes her hotter than she already is."

I love her already.

For a few minutes I admired her room. It was a mix of black and red
-my favorite colors-and I loved it.

I heard the door open and turned around, to see a Valerie with makeup and a hair curler in her hands.

She closed the door with her foot and  dropped all the things on her bed as she said, "Let's get started,shall we?"

****

"Black is definitely your color, but I guess you already know that." Valerie walked over to me looking through the mirror at me like a proud mother. "Yes I do." I smirked as I clapped into my hands. "Okay now we have to find an outfit for you, my love" I looked at all the dresses laying on her bed, trying to figure out what would look the best on her. "I think you should try them all on and then we'll see."

"Fine."

***

"I think that one is the winner. "I smiled telling her to come over and look at herself in the mirror. As she did she started smiling too" Yeah I think so to. "

The only thing we had left was our make up. I made a smokey eye make up and Valerie did the same. We both added red lipstick for the extra and we were ready.

"Ready?"she asked.

"Ready."

Valerie's dress.

Katherine's dress.

***

ASHTON

"How long do they need to get ready?" I could hear the annoyance in Antonio's voice. "Let them take their time. Girls just need more sometimes." Enzo answered.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started looking through Instagram. The first thing I saw as I opened the app were ' with botox filled models who have more plastic in their body than the ocean but tell eneryone that their totally natural' I guess natural beauty hasn't everyone. The others have to fake it. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything about it when someone wants this, it's their desicious, but I really don't like it when your whole body is made of plastic.

There are a lot of natural women on this planet who are 300 times prettier than these women on Instagram, just like- no. Not her.

My point was.. I don't like when they try to change something on their self.

And that there would be so much prettier women who could be better models than them.

I was so concentrated on my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Valerie and Katherine were already downstairs. I looked over to the boys seeing them sit with wide open eyes and mouth, before I turned around to see Katherine standing there in a pitch black dress.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

Even though I hate her, I have to admit she isn't the ugliest woman I've seen. But she also isn't exactly the hottest one I've seen.

"Yeah right dipshit"

Shut up Mario.

I think she saw my wide open eyes, looking at her with lust, that made her smile and bite her bottom lip.

The way she's biting that lip...
It makes me fucking crazy.

"What do you guys think?" Valerie asked making a few poses to demonstrate us her outfit.

"You both look gorgeous" Enzo said. And Antonio and Jay just agreed,still with their mouth open.

"And you Ash? What do you think about Katherine's outfit?" Of course Valerie had to ask that.

I was quiet till everyone looked at me with a questioning face, "It looks good." I simply answered, looking her up and down.

Valerie looked at me with a 'I know you're lying boy' look plastered on her face.

"Can we leave?" Katherine asked looking at us as we nodded.

***

What do you guys think about the book so far? I like every type of feedback even the negative ones. ;)

Have a nice day/night.

Lots of love, A. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 16.5K 70
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖙𝖜𝖔 ~ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 Phoenix was utterly, irrevocably, wildly in love with her dangerous Mob Boss. Moreover, she lov...
475K 8.3K 44
【 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐧 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 】 Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...
7.3K 192 39
BOOK ONE!! Kicking my legs open he stands in between them. Grabbing my hair that is secured in a tight ponytail and wrapping it around his fist, befo...
6.2K 326 41
𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆. 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆...