Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
SEQUEL FATE

CHAPTER 50

578 38 9
By shxnwu

Author's POV

"What are you two hiding from me?"

The sudden question made Taeyong turned to the side where Kai was driving. He was looking at him to wait for the answer.

He shrugged his shoulder. "What do you mean?," he asked as he turned away to avoid the eye contacts with him.

Kai huffed as he continued to focus on his driving. "You have been acting weird, you know?," he mentioned.

"No, I don't," the younger replied.

Seriously. They might think Kai did not notice it but it was obvious they were keeping something from him and it drove him crazy just by thinking about i

"Did I do something wrong?," he asked. 

Taeyong lifted his head before he let out a chuckle. "No, why would you think that?," he questioned this time.

 The car was drove into the school compound and Kai parked it at the usual spot. 

"Now, tell me," he stopped the car's engine and turned to stare at the son. "Don't think I didn't realise it."

Taeyong was flustered for a few seconds. "Dad, trust me. There is nothing, okay?," he said to reassure the elder.

He quickly grabbed his bag. "I need to go now, see you after school!," he got out of the car before Kai could even say anything.

A grin escaped his lips as he was walking to his class. He could not say it, or he would ruin the whole plan. 

"Taeyong!"

A loud voice from behind was heard. Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows as he turned his body around to look at the source. 

Before he could see anyone, he felt his body being pulled into a tight hug. 

His eyes widened in surprise. "Jaehyun?"

He felt the latter's hand wrapped around his shoulder and pulled him closer to his chest. 

"I'm really worried about you," he muttered in between of the hug. 

Taeyong smiled, he felt guilty for not telling Jaehyun the whole thing but he was not expecting for the jerk to kidnap him that time.

"Mark told me everything about it," Jaehyun explained after he broke the hug and stared at him. "You should have tell me sooner about it, I was freaking out about it."

A sigh came out from his lips. "God knows how I felt that day when you suddenly disappear," he said as he pulled him into his arms again.

They were in the middle of the hallway and there were plenty students passing by, looking at them with a questioning stares.

But those were not what matters to Taeyong.

He raised his hands to hug the guy back, stroking his back gently. "I'm sorry," he muffled those words. 

He pulled himself from the hug. "I know I should have tell you about it but I didn't expect for him to start out his plan that day," he said.

Taeyong exhaled sharply as he reached out to hold his hand. "Thank you for worrying about me. But I'm okay, I'm here with you now," he said while smiling.

Jaehyun shook his head as he ruffled the latter's hair. 

"You really make me can't be mad at you," he said as he flashed a relieve smile.

Taeyong chuckled. "Well that is one thing I got from my mom," he replied. 

"TAEYONG!"

A really louder voice echoed throughout the hallway which made all of the other students turned to look. 

Mark stomped angrily towards the two familiar faces. He scowled when he reached there and flicked Taeyong on his forehead.

"Aww! Why did you do that?," Taeyong exclaimed. 

Mark rolled his eyes as he put both his hands on the side of his waist. "You deserved it. How dare you don't tell me about that thing!"

Taeyong awkwardly grinned as a response. "I'm sorry," he reached his friend's hand. "I don't want to burden you with that problem."

"You made me worry, you know? If my mom and dad never told me about it then I will never even know about it," Mark snorted, throwing his face away.

"I'm sorry, I know it is my fault for not telling you," Taeyong apologized. "How about I treat you as an apologise?," he asked. 

Which Mark right away turned his face to look at him. He hummed to not look too obvious.

"You better do that," he said. 

Taeyong chuckled. "I know," he wrapped his arms around his best friend's shoulder and began walking to the class. 

"Jaehyun, let's go," which was followed by Jaehyun soon after.

xxx

Kai was holding back his urge since this morning to know what was going on with these two people who were sitting at the table with him.

He released a sigh as he caught them whispering something again, about something he had no idea.

"Okay, so when will you two decide to tell me?," he finally started the conversation while staring at those two.

Sehun looked at him, lifting one of his eyebrow. "Tell you what?," he questioned back.

"Whatever you were hiding from me," Kai responded.

They were currently in a restaurant, quite fancy actually and Sehun was the one who requested to come here. 

Well knowing Kai, he would never refuse any requests from Sehun.

"We are not hiding anything, what do you mean?," Sehun replied as he and Taeyong looked at each other. 

Kai huffed. Here, them with the same answer again.

"Whatever then," he exhaled, slightly pouted as he looked away. 

Sehun let out a chuckle. He stood up and took a seat right beside his husband.

"Do you know what day is today?," Kai frowned as he heard that question. He had no idea.

"What day? Do I forget something?," he asked to make sure. He thought that he might have forgotten any important dates.

Sehun only curled up a smile towards him before his eyes caught Chanyeol heading towards their table with a cake lit up with candles on it.

His eyebrows snapped in confusion before the realisation hit him when they began to sing the happy birthday song for him.

"Today is my birthday?," he asked. 

Sehun chuckled as he nodded. "Yes, silly. I still can't believe you forget about your own birthday," he said. 

He smiled as wide as he could. It was embarrassing to forget about it but he seriously had no idea about it.

He blew out the candles once they were done singing. He shut his eyes and clasped his hands together, making a wish in silence.

"Thank you for this," he sincerely stated and looked around him. "I really forget about my own birthday today," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Not surprising actually," Baekhyun responded. "You are always busy with your works that you forgot about yourself," he said.

Kai grinned sheepishly. That was true.

He turned to look at Sehun who was looking at him as well. "Happy Birthday, my love," he whispered those words in his ears.

A light kiss landed on his right cheek afterwards. 

Kai was shouting inside as he heard that. He muttered a soft thank you, looking at him with deep adoration. 

"Happy Birthday, Dad!," he turned to the side where Taeyong was. "You are the best father I could ever ask for," he said as he wrapped the elder in his arms.

Kai ruffled the younger's hair gently. "Thank you so much," he replied sincerely. "I am glad to be your father."

Taeyong smiled. "Oh, wait," he said as he rushed to the chair he was sitting to grab something before rushing towards him back.

"Mom and I got you a gift," he mentioned as he handed him a dark blue box with a small ribbon on top of it. 

Kai looked at it with a huge smile on his face. He took the box from his hand and slowly opened the gift.

A frown was formed on his face as soon as he looked into the content of the box. He raised his head to look at them once before gently taking out the thing.

It was a-

"Pregnancy test?," he muttered to himself and turned to look at Sehun. His mind was suddenly blank that he could not think of anything.

He started matching all the puzzles inside his head and grabbed a sheet of paper which was inside the box before reading it through.

His eyes widened in surprise. "Y-You? Is this real?," he asked as he could finally come back to his sense.

Sehun laughed out as he saw the response and fervently nodded. "Yes! I'm pregnant," he said excitedly. 

Kai was still in daze but as soon as those words came out from Sehun, he broke into the happiest smile he ever had. 

"You are?!," he was as excited as he was that he stood up from his seat and crashed his lips onto Sehun's lips. Savoring their loves in that short kiss.

He pulled his husband into a tight hug.

He had no clue on how to express how happy he was. "Thank you, Sehun. Thank you for everything," he muffled.

"I love you, with everything I have," he muttered those.

Sehun smiled. Pecking a light kiss on the latter's lips. "I love you too."

He saw Taeyong was looking at them with his tearful eyes and pulled him into his arms as well. Hugging both of his loved ones.

The wholesome memory were seen by everyone in the restaurant that others could feel happy for them as well. 

"This is definitely the best birthday I ever have," he muttered to them. 

"Thank you for choosing me and wanting to stay with me," Sehun uttered softly. "I'm glad to have you as the person I love."

Taeyong nodded. "Who would have thought that my teacher would actually be my father now?," he chuckled. "And the best father for me," he continued.

Kai looked at both of them so much adoration and loves. 

"Both of you are the miracle that ever happened to me and the best destiny in my life."

-

"The moment I met you, I realised the universe had planned my whole life, just to bring us together,"

--

THE ENDDDD! IT IS FINALLY THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS STORYYYY! 🙌🌹

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT MY JOURNEY ON WRITING THIS STORY AND ARE HERE TO PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY UPDATES! ALL OF COMMENTS AND SUPPORTS FROM YOU GUYS MEANS A LOT TO ME! 💕💕💕

KEEP ON READING MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL! AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE MORE FOR ALL OF YOUUUU! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUU AND SEE YOU IN OTHER STORIES!❤❤💖

THE SEQUEL WILL BE UP SOON SOO STAY TUNED! ALSO DONT FORGET TO READY MY STORY ' ONLY YOU' !💕🌸💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575 9 15
Sehun is nerd and has been in love with Baekhyun for the past two years. Jongin is a loner and has been in love with Sehun for a long time. Sehun and...
25.2K 698 42
Minyoung had always dreamt of a life like in those fairytales ; even after everything one had been through, there's always happily ever after. She be...
90.5K 4.1K 17
Description A young man by the name of Kim Jongin is struggling with financial problems, and had no choice but to freeload in a stranger's house. A v...
6K 1K 36
[Completed] (book 5 in my EXO series spinoff to Time) Throughout my life, I live a regular life, but an accident make me have this inability that I...