Reincarnated As Conny (HIATUS)

By VitoDeCeniza

Fanfiction: The Promised Neverland Cover not mine ©tto •••• Guess what? You reincarnated as Conny in Anime w... More

Reincarnated As Conny
Prologue
Chapter 1: Happy Family
Chapter 2: Playing Tag
Chapter 3: I Am The Winner?
Chapter 4: 2 a.m. Nightmare
Chapter 5: I Can't Help You
Chapter 6: Provocation
Chapter 7: I Want A Prince
Chapter 8: Notebook
Chapter 9: Adoption
Chapter 10: It's Not Me
Chapter 11: Knight to c3
Chapter 12: Consequence
Chapter 13: Know The Truth
Chapter 14: Suspicious
Chapter 16: The Owl
Chapter 17: Sick Norman
Chapter 18: Delayed
Chapter 19: The Plan
Chapter 20: Be a Mom
Chapter 21: Full Score
Chapter 22: Let's Escape!
Chapter 23: Isabella's Lullaby
Chapter 24: Within the Gate
Chapter 25: The Beginning
Extra 1: Ray's Dream
Extra 2: Twisted Mother
Reincarnated As Conny (Season 2)
Chapter 26: Cruel Path
Chapter 27: Trainee Eniza
Chapter 28: Embroidery
Chapter 29: Clashing Tigers
Chapter 30: My Name Is Lerin
Chapter 31: He Will Commit Theft
Chapter 32: A Note
Chapter 33: Transmitter
Chapter 34: An Event
Chapter 35: The Assistant
Chapter 36: The Mistress
Chapter 37: Hunting Opportunity
Chapter 38: His Master
Chapter 39: Beyond Lies
Chapter 40: Goldy Pond
Extra 3: Little Phil
Chapter 41: Promised Pen
Chapter 42: Surround Her!
Chapter 43: I am 48294
Chapter 44: A Pen Holder
Chapter 45: Norman's Decision
Chapter 46: Safety Measures--
Extra 4: Forgotten Lullaby
Chapter 47: Minerva's Door
Chapter 48: Mr. Smee
Chapter 49: BOINK!
Chapter 50: 73584
Chapter 51: Your Choice
Chapter 52: The Ritual
Chapter 53: Seven Walls

Chapter 15: Magic Trick

16K 1K 460
By VitoDeCeniza

"Norman? What are you doing with fire?" I almost jumped out of my seat when we suddenly heard Mama Isabella's voice. I almost panicked when I saw mom placing both of her hands on her waist.

Although I can see that Mama Isabella's face is kinda playful, it scared the hell out of me!

"Give me the match," She said. Mom raised her palm in front of Norman. Norman calmly yielded the match to mom. "what if Conny copied you?" She questioned. The three kids who were busy arguing glanced in our direction. 

When I recovered from the shock, I immediately think of an alibi. I glanced at the match in Mom's hands and the unused paper beside Norman.

"Mom! Norman is amazing. He showed me magic," I said in excitement. My eyes sparkled as I signaled Norman to go with a flow. "I read that magicians use a trick using fire and then a candy will appear in their hands!" I said with a cheerful tone.

I glanced at Norman who has a calm expression on his face. He gently nodded his head to support my alibi. "I happened to know a little trick that's why I wanted to show it to Conny," He said. "Look, Conny." 

Norman snapped his fingers and a coin appeared in his hands. He showed it to me before putting it in my hands. I tilted my head a little. "Woah, but it's not a candy...?" I asked with frustration. "I thought it was a candy..." I said.

Norman closed his eyes before showing me a gentle smile. "My skills are not yet good but don't worry, If I practiced a little more I will give you a lot of candies," He said in a gentle tone. "Would you like to see more magic?" He asked kindly to me.

"More magic?" I asked.

"Yes," He replied while looking in my face. A three coin suddenly appeared in his hands. "What trick do you want me to show you?" He said with a smile.

"Magic...?" Mom uttered. My eyes went to Mama Isabella, her face looks confused and curious.  "Conny wants to learn magic?" She asked me.

(HAHAHA Ray at the background 🤣)

I placed my hands on my lips while looking at Mama  Isabella.

Mom is cute!

"Yes, mom! Norman will teach me," I said excitedly. "If I learned magic I will pull a cute little bunny in my hat and then I will give a lot of roses to Mom!" I glanced at the coin in my hands. "I will make my Mom happy," I uttered.

I stopped when I noticed that Mom's face flashed an unknown expression.  "Of course, Conny always makes me happy," She replied with a smile. 

"Woah! Norman knows magic?" Emma shouted. She quickly went in our direction as she showed Norman puppy eyes. "I want to see it too," She said energetically. "If I also learned magic tricks, I will give Conny a lot of Bunnies!"

"Emma," Norman uttered. Emma glanced at Norman who was now standing beside her. " I think there is something behind your ears," He said with a gentle tone. When Emma heard it, she immediately touches both of her ears.

"Huh? Where?" Emma asked with a confused tone.

"Here," Norman replied. Norman placed his hands in Emma's ears. When he pulled his hands away, A beautiful flower appeared in his hands and placed it on Emma's ears.

"W-Woah! How did you do that?" Emma asked him. Emma took the flower in her ears and she stared at it with amusement. I don't know if she believed the trick but I almost let a loud laugh when I realized that it was a flower on a vase that was near to us. 

But never mind, Emma looks amused by the way.

"Kids really enjoyed being tricked," Ray commented on the other side. Beside him was Don who was also looking at the vase with the same flowers.

"Hey! I am not a kid," Emma shouted at him. 

"Sure," then he rolled his eyes again.

"Ray, don't be rude to Emma," I said while looking at the coin in my hands. I turned my head to Ray and gave him a secretly mocking smile. "Emma is a fairy godmother, if she can use magic she will turn you into a frog."

"What?" He asked with a ridiculous face.

"If magic is real, then Ray will become a frog," I said with a serious tone. "I read a story where a rude prince became a frog because of magic. If Emma will turn you into a frog...?" I said with a hinting tone. 

"Pfft, frog...."

"HAHHAHHHAH Frog, HAHAHAHAH pfffft," 

Mom laughed softly as she patted my hair. "Fufufu, My little bunny is truly funny," She said with a chuckle on her face.  She bends her body and rested her knees on the floor. I stared at her eyes carefully watching her reactions.

"Hehe, I am only kidding," I said with a grin.

"I know my darling," she said. A gentle smile appeared on her face.

"Mom, I think there is something in your ears," I said to her. I placed my little hands in her ears. "Mom look!" I said.  When she glanced at her right side, I immediately kissed her on the cheeks. 

"Tadaaa! I have a magic kiss!"

••••••

"Did Phil hide the notebook well?" I asked the cute child in front of me. Phil immediately nodded his head energetically. I wanted to pinch the child on his cheeks but I end up patting his soft and fluffy hair. 

It's already evening and everyone is preparing for our dinner. When Phil saw me sitting alone on a chair, he immediately came in my direction to greet and talk to me.

"But..." Phil suddenly said. I noticed that his eyes dropped in his shoes as he started playing with his palms. "Sherry..." He said. His face showed me a guilty cute expression.

My brows raised a little bit as a giggle escaped from my lips. I don't know if this is beneficial but from Phil's way of talking... "Sherry knows our secret?" I asked him with a surprised tone. "How?" I asked him.

Phile raised his cute little face as if observing my reactions. He clutched the paper in his hand carefully before explaining to me. "She saw me holding it," he answered. "Sherry also helped me to hide it..." He said. "Is it okay?"

I rubbed my chin for a while. Sherry is Phil's best friend. Although she has a minimum appearance in 'The Promised Neverland', I don't think mom will put her attention on a little girl and focus more on the geniuses.

"If Sherry knows how to hide a secret, then why not?" I said happily. "But if others know our secret, then I'll be very sad, okay?" 

Phil nodded his head.

My eyes suddenly fell at the little hands of Phil. At the blank paper of his hands, there was a drawing. I tilted my head to observe the drawing carefully. "That's cute," I said with a smile. I pointed in his drawing.

Phil raised the paper as he glanced at it. "Really?" He asked in a shy tone.

"Yes," I uttered. "That Owl is really cute."

•••••••

I watched a video about Phil. Now I wonder if I will apply this thing to Phil and Sherry's character.

Anyway, I was wondering why am I receiving tons of notifications in Wattpad, then I suddenly saw this 🤣

Geez, Thank you, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
857K 33.3K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
642K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
111K 4.1K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024