A Destined Operator

Da LuckyAceHigh

"Ever been destined by two beings that proclaim themselves to be creators of the universe and been given the... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 18

1.4K 33 4
Da LuckyAceHigh

Bounty Hunter: AGH!!!

Up at the surface, both Mostima and Exusiai finished off the last of the bounty hunters that were chasing them.

Once done, the duo look around, hoping to find another entrance to the mines. 

Mostima: There should be an entrance to the mines just west from here. From what the folks told me.

Exusiai: Hey, take a look at this. 

Picking up a piece of paper from the dead bounty hunter, Exusiai unfolds it as Mostima waits to see what's on it. What the duo saw was rather uncomforting. 

A one hundred million LMD bounty was placed on Seraph, wanted alive by the Ursus government. 

Mostima: This is going to be a problem. 

Exusiai: Yeah, best that we hurry and find the other two befo-

*RUMBLE/BOOM* 

Exusiai was interrupted by a sound of a loud explosion follow by some rumbling. Both Mostima and Exusiai felt it from below. They look down and back at each other, knowing who is responsible.  

Mostima and Exusiai: Seraph. 

...

Seraph: Okay that a bit too much! A bit too much!!!

Back in the mines, Texas and the little boy shockingly watch Seraph took out a group of golems with his Shatter Nova Bomb. However, the action caused the mines to shake a lot as if it was about to collapse. This caused Texas to hold the boy tightly while glaring at Seraph. 

Boy: Woah....

Texas: Are you trying to get us killed?

Seraph: Hey! It's not my fault that only sizes for that are only large and medium! So take your pick! 

Soon more golems appear, alerting both Seraph and Texas.

Seraph: Also, are you going to help me or what?

Texas: Ready...

Putting the boy back in his hiding spot, Texas stands next to Seraph, readying for the incoming wave.

Timeskip

After dealing with the golems, the trio continues their way through the mines, still trying to find the way out. However, earlier, Seraph got injured by a snap rock that almost hit his stomach. Thankfully it was a near miss, but Seraph suffered greatly with the injury having Texas to support him. Strangely, the healing process didn't happen after the attack. 

Boy: Are you going to be alright, sir? 

The boy worriedly ask as he looks at the bandaged area around Seraph's stomach.

Seraph: [cough] Don't worry about me... I'll... make it... [grunts] Focus on finding that exit...

Seraph grunted in pain with Texas carry his arm around her shoulder to help him walk. 

Seraph Thoughts: My body should be healing by now... why isn't it...

Texas: Look! I see light up ahead, must be the exit.

Texas shouted. Seraph looks up to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Seraph: Finally.... 

The trio picks up their paces towards the light, hoping it to be the exit. Thankfully it was with the boy being the first to get out while Seraph and Texas follow after him. 

Boy: Come on! You're almost there! 

Seraph: Don't have to tell us twice... [cough] Ah shit.... 

Seraph coughed out some blood as he feels himself getting weaker. 

Texas: Hold on a little longer. There should be a doctor at the town. 

Seraph: That is if we know where we are... [grunts] 

Seraph replies, finally reaching the outdoors as he and Texas sighs. 

Boy: U-Umm... About that... I'm not familiar with this place...

Texas: ....

Seraph: ...... great..... just what we needed...

*RUMBLE* 

The sound of rumbling alerted the trio as they look back at the mines. The ground shakes as they hear multiple footsteps getting closer. Then they saw it, a large group of golems infused with Originium marching from the mines file by file. 

Seraph: You got to be kidding me...

Boy: I-Is this the e-end of us...? 

The boy shutters, hiding behind Texas who pulled her two swords while Seraph pulled out Lumina as he grunts. Texas looked over to Seraph, worrying about his condition. 

Texas Thoughts: At this condition, Seraph wouldn't be able to last longer... I have to step up. 

Texas thought to herself, gripping her swords tightly.

Seraph Thoughts: So tired... but....

Looking at his other hand, instead of the Orb of Light, in his hand was a glowing dark purple orb. Seraph can't help but have a feeling to devour.

Seraph: .... Texas listen...

Seraph started, surprising Texas as she notices his body starting to glow purple. 

Seraph: Take the boy and get out of here... [cough] Something BIG is about to happen.

Texas: What?! I can't just lea-! 

Seraph: There's a moment in Triumph for those who wanted to be the hero they wanted to be... please... let me handle this.

Texas was taken back by Seraph's response, but nodded in response as she takes the boy and runs to a safe distance, leaving Seraph behind.  

Seraph: So this is it... [cough] my moment of Triumph....

Feeling the Void empowering him, Seraph felt himself going limp, his eyes glowing with a mixure of different purples. As he begins to hear voices. 

Seraph: So tired... so hungry... must... heal...

"A flash of violet pulled my eyes from down sight."

Seraph: must... go on...

 "A aircraft careened out of the smoke, burning black-indigo. And I saw her, riding the wing, but she was gone in a blink as the ship smashed into the earth."

Seraph: hope...

"She reappeared in the middle of a legion, and in a second half-heartbeat, rose into the air and dropped an explosion of void the likes of which I'd never seen."

Seraph: fate...

"I had believed I was a Voidwalker... until I beheld my mentor."

Seraph: destiny...

"From the smallest atoms bloom the greatest explosions."

Seraph: DEVOUR

Suddenly, Seraph was engulf with the Void as he begins to float towards the golems, his arms crossed as he felt himself charging up. 

Seraph: RRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Then, Seraph exploded, the large group of golems were reduce to atoms as a giant Void explosion echoed with a shockwave for those that dare to be in its path. 

....

Just a few miles away, both Texas and the boy felt the shockwave hit them, nearly causing them to fall down as they look back to see somewhat of a galaxy-size explosion.  

Texas: Seraph!

Boy: Was that him?! 

Meanwhile, both Mostima and Exusiai heard a boom followed by a hit from the shockwave. They look to see the same explosion. 

Exusiai: What the-?!

Mostima: They must be there! 

....

Breathing heavily, Seraph felt the last of his energy fade away as he collapses to the ground, the Void slowly fading from his body. 

Seraph: Ha... ha.... could this day get any worse...?

*RUMBLE* 

Seraph: ....I just had to jinx it! 

Suddenly, the ground surrounding Seraph begins to rumble before collapsing. A earthquake was happening and Seraph caught himself in one.

Texas: Seraph!!! 

Hearing his name called out, Seraph looks back to see Texas and the boy heading towards. 

Seraph: Texas?! I told you to get out of here with the bo-

Seraph was interrupted when the ground begins to break itself, distancing him from Texas. 

Texas: Jump for it! 

Texas shouted, her hand holding out for Seraph to grab incase he jumps.

Seraph: Are you sure this will work?!

Boy: Trust her, sir! 

Taking a deep breath, Seraph risks it all and jumps, his hand reaching out to grab Texas'.

However, Seraph didn't make it by a inch and fell deeper into Terra.

Seraph: AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Texas: SERAPH!! 

Texas could only watch in horror as Seraph descends further into the darkness, screaming for his life.  The Phoenix lets out a loud screech as it follows after the descending Seraph, not wanting to lose him. 

End of Chapter

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

88.3K 1.7K 29
Oryx, the god king of the hive and the first navigator. most powerful of the hive now finds himself within a reality much much different from his own...
Dolos' Destiny Da Wyatt

Narrativa generale

71 9 17
My last story ever, and it's about Dolos, and his journey into the afterlife.
80.2K 953 21
Logan, a Guardian, a God-slayer, a hero of the Red War, and the avenger of Cayde-6's Murderers He left the Tower and ventured outside of the Solar...
348 0 31
What if Arjun learned about all that was meant to happen? What if they learned of the Gardener and the Winnower? What if they learned all that had ev...