The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

By 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... More

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
13. Marry Me!
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
19. Too Much Fun
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
31. Jungkook Believes Lisa
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
41. Not Now Not Ever
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2
55. Superstar Lisa In The House

27. Excuses To Get Close

2.7K 107 25
By 7pridika14

Lisa's POV

I love his touch.

As I think this, I turn to look at him to see him already staring at me. I quickly glance away and we both continue trudging down the trail. Soon enough, some deers come into our sight and we head over to them with only a high metallic fence separating us.

"Damn, they run fast." I muse as I see the deers running away. "They do." Jungkook agrees with me as he captures them sprinting.  "Let's move to other animals." He says as he puts his camera down while nodding to the front of the trail. "Yeah..." I trail off and wave at a little baby deer. "Bye lil deer!"

From my peripheral vision, I think I saw Jungkook looking at my interaction with the deer with maybe... amusement?

Lisa...stop dreaming, will you?

I shake my head at my silliness and follow my husband who is capturing random shots. It's been half an hour of us trudging into the zoo and till now we have had encounters with crocodiles, bears, peacocks, tigers, parrots and lions. I just observe him doing it, wondering that he likes photography. I just admire the way his hands grip onto the camera and the way the strap hangs around his toned neck, his fingers fixing the lens and the way his slender finger punches the button to click-

"Lisa..." I get out of my dazed state when I see the man who increases the pace of my heartbeat with in a second, standing in front of me with his hand waving in front of my face. "Uhh?" I utter, still in a daze as his handsome face lingers in front of me.

He looks to his left for a short second to then gaze back at me with an annoyed expression.

That...was hot as hell.

You are hella whipped for him.

Shut up, Lisa!

"I asked, are you okay? Do you maybe need something to eat? Or maybe feeling dehydrated?" He asks, showing some care for me, making me surprised at his act. "Uh? N-No, Ani! I am good..." I  trail off as I avert my eyes from his intense stare which leads him to mutter out an 'Okay' followed by us continuing our path down the trail.

20 minutes into walking, I glance at Jungkook who is looking at the tigers in front of him. "Jungkook...?" I call for him, a little awkwardly but nevertheless, he looks at me to put his attention away from the prancing predators.

"I w-wanted to ask s-something, can I?" I stutter, knowing damn well that I am going to get an answer that will leave a pang in my chest. But no, since I don't want to give up, I finally decide to let it out as I hope to try my luck.

"Hmm, what is it?" He asks as his unwavering gaze pierces into my eyes which, I am sure of, are currently showing the fear of certain rejection.

Lisa, you can do it!

I mentally pep talk to myself and finally decide to go for it.

"Can you be my friend?"

Third Person's POV

"Can you be my friend?" Lisa lets it all out in one go, not giving Jungkook a chance to comprehend her question.

"Will you repeat what you just blurted out?" Jungkook remarks and Lisa mentally facepalms herself.

Great Job, Lili! You gathered all the courage and the little pain in the ass you are, Lili, you just blurt it out in a second.

Wow! Just wow!

"Will you?" He repeats and Lisa looks around and then back at him who has a curious face.

"I want to be your friend." She huffs out.

Lisa quickly discerns the frown etching upon his face as she flails her hands awkwardly in the air. "I-I mean it is your wish if you want to...I was just a-asking, you know. Th-there are times like now when you a-and me just awkwardly talk a-and...I really love the way y-you...hang out with your hyungs. I mean," She visiy gulps whuch does not go unnoticed by Jungkook,"I mean, you care about them, goof around them and...w-what not." She just rambles on and on making Jungkook internally smile a little as now he has a damn good excuse to get closer to her.

I should accept. It's only for getting ahold of Jackson and to keep an eye on him.

Jungkook tries to reason himself into accepting her as his friend. But truth to be told, he wants it not because of Jackson shit but because he wants her to have her by his side and energize his day with her pure innocence.

But he's unaware of that.

And here, Lisa just realises what she has let out when she goes through the words she said earlier.

You sound just like an attention craving girlfriend, Lisa!

Lisa scolds herself but then dares to sneak a peek at the person in front of her who has his usual poker face on.

"I-It's really okay. I am sorry. You had refused me earlier so...I am so f-foolish, aren't I?" Lisa laughs nervously as she tries to flee away from the awkward situation that she had just set up. She turns away from him to continue walking with tears brimming in her eyes. She discreetly wipes them and then goes on looking at the lions who are next to tigers. "J-Jungkook, come here. Let's capture them." She acts all gleefully when inside, she is crying.

Suddenly, she feels a grip on her shoulders that makes her turn to the side only to face the one man she is in love with.

"You wanted to be my friend?" He asks and she decides to avert the topic.

"Look at the lions, you-" He cuts her off.

"I will be." He lets out making Lisa's eyes go wide in surprise. She has the sudden urge to squeal and jump into his manly arms but she holds back her desires and just smiles. Widely. She can't control the wide grin that has just broken out in her face making the man in front of her, return the same gesture.

I love his bunny smile.

I love him.

"Shall we go?" Jungkook asks and she nods. Lisa thanks all the stars above that fulfilled her wish.

But what she wonders is that Jungkook seems to be in a light mood today. But whatever, she is at the top of the world that now she can call him as her friend.

Baby steps, Lisa. Baby steps.

She smiles, all giddy but deep down she knows how much she is craving to call him her man.

While then there is Jimin, who is standing behind the wall and just over heard the friend confession and cannot stop smiling at the thought of Lisa and Jungkook making progress in their relation.

He imagines little Liskooks running  around him, chanting 'Chim Uncle' while sitting on his lap and clinging onto him.

He smiles at the thought dreamily and ruffles his hair.

How happy he will be when he will get to know about his little maknae falling in love with his angelic sister.

He cannot wipe the smile off his face which makes his partner curious. "Yah, where were you? How long does it take to come back after taking a piss?" He asks him, making Jimin come out of his cupid thoughts.

"Ani hyung. I dropped my wallet on the way. I was looking for it." Jimin quickly makes up a lie which Hobi believes, making him nod.

"Oh okay, okay. Let's go." Hobi says cbeerfully as he lends out his hand to Jimin which he gladly accepts and they continue discovering the animals around the zoo.

While here Namjoon and Jin are looking curiously at the animals. "Joon, aren't you getting bored?" Jin asks his brother who agrees with a nod of his head. "Yes, Jin hyung. It's getting pretty boring."

"That definitely calls for a joke!" Jin exclaims as he slaps the younger on his back making him groan. "More like lame jokes." Namjoon mumbles which leads Jin to question him. "What did you just say?"

"Aniya...I was looking at the watch. I was reading the time." Namjoon says since he fears getting smacked by him.

"Oh so Namjoon..." Jin starts.

"Hmm.." Namjoon says faking a smile, knwoing very well that the worst is yet to come.

"A man walks in a zoo. The only animal in the zoo is a dog. It's a shitzu." Jin laughs his wiper shield laugh and Namjoon immediately fake laughs.

"Told you, my jokes are the best." Jin flips his imaginary hair.

"Pathetic." They both turn around to find Yoongi and Tae making their way towards them.

"Yah! What did you say?" Jin asks the sleepy man who just shrugs his shoulders. "Hyung, I said pathetic." Yoongi replies as he tucks his hands in his pockets.

"How can you call my joke pathetic when you didn't even hear it?" Jin gets annoyed while Tae steps in.

"What was the joke hyung?" Tae questions which earns him glares from Namjoon and Yoongi as if saying 'Shut up.'

"Ahh see, he is the perfect dongsaeng. So here it goes," Jin says as he slings his arm over the younger's shoulder.

"A man walks into the zoo. The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. It's called a shitzu." Jin laughs again while Tae just processes what the older said.
Jin pauses to see that Tae isn't laughing so he tells him. "Laugh." And poor Taetae immediately starts laughing like a maniac at his hyung's order.

While here Namjoon and Yoongi walk off as they shake their heads at the two.

It's been more than two hours of BTS and Lisa roaming around the zoo. Jungkook and Lisa are taking pictures here and there, looking at the variety of animals. "Seems like this is the last stop." Jungkook mumbles and then looks around to find Lisa who is trailing far behind him.

"Lisa." He calls out in a loud voice while gesturing with his hand to join him.

"I am coming." Lisa huffs out a breath while Jungkook looks at her exhausted state.

"Make it fast." Jungkook rolls his eyes as he looks at her walking slowly.

"I am here." Lisa says as she reaches him and then her eyes widen in joy when she sees the animals in front of her.

"Aww~ my lil bunnies." She coos as she looks at the cute rabbits sprinting in the cage. "Come here." She coos but crouches down to boop the nose of a rabbit who is trying to sniff her shoes.

Jungkook looks at her amusedly as she talks sweet nothings to the rabbits. "Wait lil babies, I'll facetime my other baby." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows as he hears her saying this. "Huh? Whom are you talking about?" He asks her as he leans against the fence while facing ber crouched position.

She looks up at him and Jungkook swore he saw them sparkling. "Oh! Kyungwoo called me an hour ago to tell him if I see any rabbits here." Jungkook nods in understanding and gestures her to make the call.

While Lisa puts her phone to her ear, the others join them. "Ah~ what a surprise to see you here, Mr Jeon." Tae greets formally only for Jungkook to scrunch his eyebrows in confusion at his formal tone. He looks at Yoongi for some explanation but he just shrugs.

"He is talking like that for the last 20 minutes." Jimin whispers in Jungkook's ear. The latter just slightly nods his head in return.

"My pleasure to meet you too Mr. Kim." Jungkook decides to play along the little game of Taetae bear. While here, Lisa is facetiming Kyungwoo on her phone.

"Hey Woowoo! What's up? Are you missing me, hmm?" Lisa coos at the cute boy behind the screen of her phone.

"Angel is here. Woo miss you angel. Come fast. I misseu you~" Kyungwoo whines from the other side of the phone.

"Angel misses you too, my cute baby. Even I want to come fast and reach you. But I cannot." Lisa pouts as she reaches out her hand in front of the screen so as to pretend she is trying to touch him. Jungkook finds this side of Lisa slightly cute. While the rest of the six boys aww at the sight.

"She really knows her way with kids." Jin mumbles while breaking into a smile as he finds Lisa being the perfect mother to Jungkook's children.

They are perfect. Jin muses as he glances at Jungkook who is already staring at Lisa with a small smile on his lips which he is unaware of.

"Angel, where is my Kookoo? I miss him too." Kyungwoo asks as he cranes his neck from behind the screen to look behind Lisa. She chuckles at his cute actions while Jungkook overhears Kyungwoo asking for him.

"Hey Woowoo! Your Kookoo is here." Lisa gets a little startled as Jungkook says this.

Lisa swears she will faint right now because Jungkook is very close to her. He is standing beside Lisa with his torso being in contact with Lisa's left upper arm as she holds the phone at arm's distance from them with both hands.

His manly cologne filling up her nostrils is hazing her mind. The butterflies are swarming in her stomach as she takes in the fact that she is currently in contact with her husband.

"Mom is calling you.." Jungkook whispers against her ear, his minty breath hitting her which brings her back from her trance. She quickly looks up to the screen to face Mrs. Jeon.

"Anneyonghaseyo Eomma. Sorry, I was-" Mrs. Jeon cuts her off kindly.

"Lisa, don't get worried. It happens. By the way, are you enjoying your time there? Is this brat giving you a hard time?" She points her finger towards Jungkook who just rolls his eyes making the boys chuckle as well. "Ani, Eomma. I am having a lot of fun and...I miss you all." Lisa lets out while giving her a sad smile.

"Oh my baby, I miss you too but I am glad that you all are having fun. Lisa, can you call the boys for once." Mrs. Jeon asks her to which Lisa immediately obliges. She calls them out and they all gather around Lisa and Jungkook and continue chatting with Kyungwoo and Mrs. Jeon.

While Lisa can't seem to ignore the man who is now completely pressed on her left side while his one hand is helping her hold the phone in place while the other just goes behind her back, touching her nape slightly to rest on Jimin's shoulder.

Lisa's heart is beating so fast as if she ran a marathon. But she just dwells in his embrace like hold, knowing damn well that this chance might not be available in the future again so might as well enjoy it now.

While Jimin notices Lisa's joy with Jungkook being close to her and Jungkook unknwoingly enjoying it as well.

Time to turn into a cupid, Park!

Jimin chuckles to himself as he thinks of some scenarios to bring Lisa and Jungkook closer.

"What?" Namjoon asks as he sees the younger chuckle.

"Lights. Camera.." Jimin pauses as he glances at his hyung with a smile and whispers, "Romance..." He winks.

_________________________________________

Hey lilponies,

I am extremely sorry for updating very late. I know it was wrong of me to just keep you hanging for a week but please.. forgive me.

Please ignore my mistakes. Pleasssee!

And just to let you know, I really love you all! I really appreciate your support. Keep supporting me with your reads, comments and votes.

I am really blessed to have you as my readers a.k.a lilponies.

I 💜 U all~
Saranghae~

❤️7pridika14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

76.7K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
111K 3.2K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
28.1K 892 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
71.5K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...