Secrets Within (Dsmp/Dream Te...

By Wondersofworlds

Note: Secrets Within is a book that uses the characters of the Dream SMP but not the real people. The real pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 20

2.7K 83 73
By Wondersofworlds

George's POV:

It all happened so quick. The worrying gone for one day, then all of it coming crashing back.

My palms were sweating at my side, sweat dripping from my neck.
I was too nervous. I needed to calm down.

I looked to Sapnap, seeing him carry y/n in bridal style, his arms wrapped gently around her as he her head close to his chest to gather warmth.
Worry was written all over his face. I could tell he knew it was not a time to make jokes.

At this point all of us were worrying about her. She collapsed in front of us and dozens of other people. The blast from the arrow was huge, it shaking some of the festival tents slightly.

I pulled my eyes away from Sapnap and y/n, fastening my walking pace as we headed to Ranboo's tower, Ranboo in the front of the group and the rest following closely behind.

"We're here, come inside quickly, and set her up on the long table over there. I'll try to gather all the materials I need." Ranboo's words were jumbled up, him constantly having to say them again. The panic set on his face was showing as he stumbled over multiple things to get to the ingredients on the shelf.

Focusing on the main priority here, I quickly told Sapnap to settle y/n down on the table, and he acknowledged my orders surprisingly, settling her down the table, a small cushioned pillow lifting her head up.

The rest of us gathered silently around the table, far enough to give room in way for Ranboo.

"I've got it, I've got it." Ranboo said, repeating his words over and over again.

Sapnap stood back from the table, giving Ranboo more space to work.

I looked to Sapnap, observing his expressions.
His fist was clenched, slight small watered tears trying to fall from his eyes, his lips turned into a sad crumpled expression.

"Sapnap. She'll be okay." I reassured to him, being the first one to talk in the room besides Ranboo.

He nodded but didn't speak up, instead wiping away the fallen tears from his cheeks with his sleeve.

I hear a clank, and look back to Ranboo, seeing him pull out a potion and rough cloth rags.

"What is that? It looks shimmery." Finley murmured from beside me, not wanting to disrupt the ongoing silence we were having.

"It's a healing potion. Used to heal wounds, I'm using it for the wound on her arm. Good thing I remembered what it looked like this time." He gestured to the wound on her arm, showing Finley as he chuckled.

If the laugh was out of context I would have thought he would of been laughing at the fact that y/n was hurt. But then again, we all know that he's bad at remembering where he left his potions.

I gave him a quick smile, the small expression on my face, before it turned back to being neutral.

He turned to y/n, opening up the potion, snatching the cork from the top and throwing it to the ground.

He brought his hand to the side of her neck, lifting it up slightly so the angle he gave her the drink from wasn't laying down.

The drips from the potion slowly gathered at the top, dropping into her mouth.

Second by second, the wound around her arm started to shimmer, it fading until no blood was found. The wound barely visible.

He folded the white cloth and put it around her arm, wrapping it up so it could fully heal in time.

Standing up from where he was sitting near y/n, Ranboo put his palms out in front of her.

We stood there in silence, waiting for him to finish.

He laid his hands against her chest, focusing on the white glow starting to form from under his hands.

I raised a brow at Ranboo, seeing past his calm expression on his face.
You could tell that by the shuffling of his shoes on the ground and moving back and forth that something was not working.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Karl asked worryingly, starting to pick at the skin of his fingers, nervously.
Alex put a hand around one of his, calming him down and giving him a resting smile.

"I- I'm not sure. This isn't how I was wanting it to go." He stuttered, scratching at the back of his neck and moving his tie back and forth, his heterochromia eyes glancing from y/n to us.

"What do you mean I'm not sure?"
Dream was the one that spoke this time, after him being silent, the sternness in his voice strongly clear to the rest of us.

"My magic's are supposed to be waking her up but I'm afraid I'm too weak to fully heal her." He pulled his eyes away from us, tilting his head away.

"Well how the hell are we supposed to wake her up? WE'RE SCREWED!" Tommy angrily said, his face turning upright from a frown into a nasty face, his fists punched up into the air.

"Calm down Tommy, we'll find a way, I'm sure she'll be fine!" Tubbo exclaimed to Tommy, Tommy's eyes looking away from Tubbo as he crossed his arms.

Opening my mouth I went to reassure the group that it'll be fine, but a knocking sound was heard from the door, interrupting me.

All of us turned around, my head turning to the rough sound of the knock.

A muffled voice came from behind, a continue of knocks at the door.

Dream stepped forth, his feet dragging along the floor to the doorway.

I looked from behind his shoulder, the door opening slightly, then more murmuring voices, the voice and Dream talking.

Dream stepped back, letting the person of the voice in.

In stepped Foolish, his mysterious emerald eyes looking to all of us.

"I saw what happened, as I was indeed next to Dream and George. Since I'm a warlock I wanted to help." He smiled, his gold skin glimmering.

"Of course. We need all the help we can get right now." Explained Dream, motioning him to the motionless y/n on the table.

He planted his feet on the ground, shifting his legs to the table, facing directly in front of y/n, looking down upon her.

"I can see all of you are stressed about this, I was, seeing it at first too. But don't worry! I'll be able to help her now." He said, giving another kind smile.

"Don't you bring the dead back to life though? Is y/n dead??" Tubbo said, slight sweat picking at his skin.

"Ah! I can bring back the dead but don't worry she's not dead." He waved his arms around in the air, his scale-like cape rustling from the back.

The group sighed, myself exhaling.

"I'm very ancient so I know lots of different forms of  magic. New and old. As you can tell by my immortal title." He chuckled.

"Right! So sorry! I'm getting off track, I easily get so distracted."

He moves his left hand towards y/n, his emerald eyes starting to darken.

My feet having a mind of their own, I was guided through the group to the side of y/n.

My hand instantly went up to touch hers, feeling her delicate motionless hand in mine.

The worry started to crawl back in.
'What if she doesn't wake up even with foolish here..'

Foolish's eyes turned back to normal, his hand moving away from her.

"Why isn't she waking up still? Is this some kind of sleeping beauty shit?!" Tommy said, loosing his patience.

"Calm child, it takes more than a couple seconds." Foolish calmly said, staring into Tommy's impatient eyes.

"I- I am not a child!"

I rolled my eyes, awaiting for his dramatic moment to be over.

"George, stay back till she awakes." Dream said, his mask turning towards me.

I nodded, retracting my hand from hers but caressing her knuckles before stepping back.

"It might take a while, so I suggest taking a seat." Foolish suggested.

"I also suggest giving this to her. It's a netherite ingot. Tell her it's from the Emperor. I have to go and accompany my people now. I hope we'll meet again." He smiled to us, and bowed, Dream, Sapnap and I returning to gesture.

Foolish took his leave, shutting the door behind him.

The nine of us immediately retreated back into our comfort spaces, us splitting up into different places of the room.

Finley, Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo sat in the left corner of the room, beside some cauldrons, rubbing the back of Ranboo and telling him that it was okay that he couldn't do a lot to help, that what he did was enough.

Catching a glimpse of Karl and Alex to my right, I spot them hugging each other in a comforting way. Alex wiping more of Karl's worryingly tears away.

Turning my back to them, I now look to Sapnap and Dream, the three of us sitting the closest to y/n.

I spark up a conversation, quick to take off their stress about y/n, them responding and deepening the chat.

                                            ~  

A gasp erupted from beside me, shocking me out of my chair.

We shot straight up, turning towards where y/n laid.

Her eyes were wide open, shimmering bright purple, her arms holding her up from her back.

"WHOT THE FUCK?" Tommy questioned, his eyes widening at the scene.

"Y/n!" Karl yelled, running up to the table y/n was on, grabbing ahold of her shoulders.

Her eyes turned back to her normal color, her frantically looking around, her chest heaving as she struggled to control her breathing.

"Karl, be careful she just woke up." Dream spoke to him, Karl realizing and nodding, stepping back.

"Whot the fuck happened with your eyes?"

"What do you mean Tommy?" She asked, her face searching for an answer from one of us.

We all looked to each other, seeing if one of us knew. Deciding to not talk about it now and save it for another day, I grab ahold of her, getting her attention.

"Y/n. Are you okay? You were out like a light for hours, unconscious." Sapnap spoke.

"Of course she's not okay, dumb arse! She got blasted at the festival!" Tommy glared at Sapnap.

"Guys, I- I think I'm fine. I might just need some more rest time." She chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Are you sure?" I replied, looking into her eyes to see if she was lying.

"I'm sure George..just what exactly happened?" She groaned, rubbing her forehead with the back of her hand.

"That's what we're trying to figure out. For now, Karl and Alex will take you back to your room. You need to rest more like you said after all of this commotion." Dream insisted.

"Okay..who helped me by the way? I don't remember last being here."

"Ranboo took care of the wound on your arm while the Emperor from the GoldenGypsum kingdom helped wake you up." I expressed.

"Which reminds me, this is for you y/n. The Emperor wanted you to have this. It's a netherite ingot." I pulled out the decently sized ingot from my pocket and gave it to her, letting her examine it.

She oo'ed at the ingot, flipping it around in her hand, staring at it.

"George, Sapnap."
Turning our attention to Dream, we saw him standing near the door way.

"We should talk about what happened, privately." His answer was short, and I concluded that we needed to leave right away.

"Y/n, we'll talk to you soon, I promise, the three of us need to talk about something important first." I said.

"It's okay, I understand. You guys seriously don't have to worry about me. I feel perfectly fine. I was just startled at first." She reassured.

We nodded to her and the rest of the group before walking away, letting Karl and Alex take her to her room, Tommy, Tubbo, and Finley leaving as well.

                                           ~

Dream's POV:

"So does one of us know what the hell exactly happened?" Sapnap inquired.

"About what? The fact that her eyes were changing different colors or about the fact that she almost got exploded at the festival Sapnap!" George said, his voice shaking.

Their voices started to fade away, the only thing clouding my thoughts was the trembling fact that y/n had a slight change of dying today.

I clumped around, my feet heavily stomping on the floor back and forth, catching the attention of the two.

I groaned, shutting my eyes, trying to block out the sound as the colors around me faded away.

"Dream?"
The calm voice beside me questioned, calming me down and making my eyes re-open again.

I see George and Sapnap right beside me, both giving hints of worry.

"I just don't understand why this is all happening. What am I doing wrong for this to happen?"

It feels like something is slipping away from my grasp.

"We don't know anything either Dream. It's not your fault. The festival today. None of us knew that y/n was going to get hurt." George sighed, putting his hand out to touch my shoulder, trying to give me comfort.

I shook his hand off from my shoulder and stepped away from them.

"But we're supposed to look out for our kingdom! Our people! How did we let someone dangerous in and try to kill someone!" I seethed.

It became silent. George and I both fell quiet, Sapnap on the side of George looking away.

A quiet knock was heard from the door a few feet away from us.

I spun around, facing in the direction of the door.

Seeing Sapnap lumber to the door, I stuck out my hand in front of his chest, stopping him.

"Not right now, we're busy."
I said, the tone in my voice annoyed.

Sapnap stepped back, scrunching his face up and looking to me, wondering why I stopped him from opening up the door to greet whoever was behind it.

It went silent again for a few seconds before we heard scuffling behind the door.

"Bad, let's leave..they said they were busy."

"But Skeppy! We need to tell them more of what we saw!"

My eyebrows furrowed, caution lurking on my face.
I faltered to the door, grabbing the knob and turning.

"See they opened it up Skeppy! You just have to be patient!" The high-pitched voice said.

I looked to the two voices, seeing the half-demon and the human.

"How'd you get let into the castle?" I asked, my voice stern.

The half-demon's eyes widened a bit but switched his expression to smiling excitedly, waving his hands around.

"Someone with blonde shaggy hair let us in!"

I rolled my eyes. I knew exactly who they were talking about. 'This kid sometimes..'

"Well what did you come up here to tell us?"

The human next to the half-demon spoke this time.

"We wanted to tell you more information about what we saw at the festival. You hurriedly walked away before we could tell you more.."
The human's eyes glanced away from me, looking to his friend.

"Then come inside. And tell us your names while you're at it." Ordering them.

They followed right on my tail, quickly from behind.

"Well, my names Bad! I'm a half-demon if you can't already tell! And my friend here is named Skeppy!" He gestured towards his friend, grinning as his tail swings around furiously.

Skeppy waved skeptically, glancing from me to his friend and the other two in the room.

I stumbled over to a chair, slouching into it.
"So tell us. What else did you see?" I questioned, staring them both directly in the eyes.

Skeppy stepped back a bit, Sapnap laughing in the corner of the room because it seemed like I scared the guy.

Bad spoke up.
"We we're actually pretty close to the commotion when it happened! I couldn't get a clear vision of what his face looked like..but we saw that he had iron armor on as well!"

"That helps a lot.." I grumbled, dragging my hand across my face tiredly.

"Really?" Bad questioned.

"No."

Bad's facial expression turned into a flat line before he turned back to his cheerful self, explaining more.

"We saw that he shot the arrow before turning and running away out of the festival! It could have been one of your guards!" Bad speculated.

"That's not possible. We only train our guards with swords and shields." I noted.

"If I may?" Skeppy spoke up, speaking to the three of us.

I nodded, giving him permission to speak, knowing that Bad finished talking.

"I don't know if my friend Bad here saw what I saw but..I saw that he was carrying a shield. The logo of the three elements on it..your kingdoms logo."

Everyone's eyes widen, except Skeppy who was looking at all of us.

Sapnap coughed from the corner, grabbing our attention.

"It could of been him." He spoke, giving me the look telling me who it exactly was. George knew who he was talking about as well.

"Sapnap, as much as I hate saying you're right. There's no way that's possible. We kicked him out of the guard course." I said in disbelief, shaking my head.

"Dream! It has to be him. He was always trying to target y/n since she's been in the guard course. Until we kicked him out we haven't seen him, but why would anyone else try to target her! That's the only explanation. He's trying to get revenge." Sapnap explains, trying to get me to agree with him.

"Dream...I also have to agree with Sapnap on this. The festival was held outside of the castle walls. There was a chance he could have found out about the festival and tried taking her out."

"No, no, no. The festival was heavily guarded. This is making no fucking sense!" I yelled out, frustrated, hitting my fist against the wall.

It became silent once again, hearing only the faint breathing from the others.

"Unless he got in some other way somehow.." Skeppy grumbled.

"What?" My head snapped up, looking directly to him.

"I said unless he got in another way. He could of used magic's or some trickery.."
He glanced back down.

I shut my eyes, trying to think if that was even possible. I growled, getting even more frustrated.

Sapnap was the one to speak up this time, thanking Skeppy and Bad for the help before walking out the door with them, helping them find their way back out of the castle.

"We'll have to look into it more Dream. It'll be fine. For now, we just need to not tell y/n it might have been him. Keep it under low.." George lowered his voice.

I diverted my gaze from the ground to George. My eyes filled with madness.

I was set on this..

"It can't be one of our current guards. It..has to be him. Like Sapnap said.." I finally accepted the fact that it was the ass guard we banished from our kingdom. He was the only one who used bow and arrows during training even when we warned him not to. The same one who was horrid to y/n.

"I don't care what it takes George..we'll have someone go out and search for him. What ever it takes.."

"We'll have him dead."

                                            ♥

A/N ~ Sorry for the slow update. I've been on crutches for like weeks and finally got off of them. (,:
I also just got done with my practice act's as well^^
wc: 3,287

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 3.2K 77
[Completed] Young Dream finds himself alone in the woods with nothing but his fighting skills to protect and live, after his parents died because of...
429K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...
423K 12.9K 90
Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him and treat him inhumanely He can't escape...
50.9K 1.6K 10
. A dream x sapnap fic . Keep in mind I am shipping the mc characters they play as, not the people irl . There will be angst, but TW's (Trigger Warni...