Y̶a̶r̶a̶ S̶h̶a̶h̶i̶d̶i̶ I̶m̶a...

By only1unicorn

there are not enough imagines of Yara Shahidi, so I'm making some of my own. More

no issue
all about Yara
asleep at the beach house
why y/n?
meeting y/n
face time with Yara
tough love
true love
celebrating Zoey
comforting Zoey
interview with Yara
cheering Zoey up
Zoey begs you to stay with her
how you met Yara
the therapist
Zoey's upset
Yara's diary
Zoey's happy for you
Zoey's poem
test of faith
right thru you
facetime
vids from Yara
beg to differ
down & out

not too light

116 3 0
By only1unicorn

Description : you and Yara are shopping for a dog for your little for their birthday.

You both walked in petco, excited. Yara wants to help you find a dog for your cousin so their day will be more alive. Your aunt doesn't think it's necessary, but everyone including you and Yara disagree.

Your cousin is only 14, why can't he have a pet? You both walked around and looked at the options of dogs. One stood out above the rest to Yara. "Y/nn, look" she said, pointing to the puppy.

You thought the puppy was so cute.

"Hey little buddy! You wanna go home with us?" You said in baby voice. You picked up the puppy and went to the register. You paid for the pupster and left with the things she needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 93.5K 32
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...
5.2M 146K 103
Read The Title Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and pictures, they belong to their respectful owners.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...