Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

TheCuteVillain tarafından

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... Daha Fazla

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
Analyses
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
The Game
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Attack
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Curious
Reunited
Under The Stars
Power Boost
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
What To Do?
Vigilantes
Get Some Help, Please
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

The Raid

229 6 5
TheCuteVillain tarafından

I totally forgot to update yesterday.... So here you go :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it was. The day of the attack. The day all heroes were assembling and fighting the villain army. Capturing Tomura Shigaraki, Dr. Kyudai Garaki, the members of the League of Villains and maybe even All for One himself.

Nezu had informed the hero classes of UA. He had given a big speech on what was happening, what the goal was and what was asked of the students. Most students would stay in the back, rescuing civilians and capturing thugs and villains who were trying to flee. That was to guarantee their safety. But some needed to be in the front too. All students would be teamed up with the hero of their internship. Apart from Bakugo and Shoto. They were going with the Mansion raid and were let by Endeavors sidekicks. It was because Endeavor was raiding the hospital with Izuku. Gran Torino, Mirko, Eraserhead, Present Mic and The Pussycats were with them too, along with Tsukauchi and a police force. It was a small group because they didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention.

After the speech Nezu had given, some students were panicking. What if they got hurt in battle? Or worse? Or what if the villains succeeded. What was going to happen if they took over society? Civilians now already had less fate in heroes. Maybe they will support the villains. But Eraserhead assured them it would be all okay.

Izuku had met with Endeavor at his agency early in the morning. The raid started at 10am. Present Mic and Eraserhead were with Izuku. From Endeavor's agency, the four of them would meet up with Gran Torino and the Police force at the police station nearby the hospital. At the police station was the briefing about how to capture the doctor and Shigaraki. After the briefing, they would begin.

Endeavor was the one to open the doors of the hospital. He was followed by the party. People were puzzled of why the heroes and police were there.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE BUILDING. WE THINK THIS HOSPITAL WILL BECOME A BATTLEFIELD" Mandalay shouted.

This made everyone panic. Nurses were gathering patients who couldn't walk or move on their own. Most patients were walking towards the exits. The Pussycats helped with the evacuation, along with police officers. The others moved on forward. Mirko was in the front line. She jumped trough the halls, searching for the doctor. Izuku was right behind her, using darkness to make the same jumping pattern as the number 5 hero.

Meanwhile at the other side, the other heroes were ready to take action. Kaminari was in the front, whining about how he wanted to go back to his classmates. It was then that Burnin heard about the fact that Endeavor and his team had made their move. With that, number 4 hero Edgeshot took the lead and told everyone to go. Edgeshot told everyone to go with their team and wished everyone good luck.

Everyone moved on slowly towards the big mansion. Class 1-A and 1-B were in the rescue party, so they helped civilians to go to a save place and assisted heroes in need.

With the front group, Cementos was at the building. He used his quirk to make the whole front of the building collapse. It revealed the inside of the villain base, what was full of villains ofcourse. The villains didn't hesitate and shot to action. And it escalated quickly to a full on battlefield. Heroes and villains were fighting each other. Heroes trying to capture the villains, and villains just murdering around. The heroes were informed that the villains were strong, but nobody had guessed that they were this strong. One of the villains used electricity on the heroes. But luckily for them, they had Kaminari. Kaminari literally was a lightning rod. He absorbed the lightning that was shot and saved multiple lives. But now Kaminari was challenged to see how much he actually could take.

Inside the building, Hawks was now fighting with Twice. Twice was very confused at first, but when he saw what was happening, he quickly made doubles and began to fight.

"YOU! YOU TRAITOR! I TRUSTED YOU! HOW COULD YOU!" Twice yelled towards Hawks.

"I only did my job. I'm sorry, Twice"

Hawks used two of his bigger feathers as swords. Other feathers were flying around as daggers, cutting Twices clones and making them melt. Twice was strong, but he was reckless. Hawks had him under control, at least so he thought. But Twice had got a power boost too a while ago, when they were fighting the Liberation Army. He was stronger, and was getting stronger. Clones made clones, who were making clones. All trying to fight Hawks, Taking down feathers. But Hawks managed to cut trough. And the clones went away. It was now a fist fight. Twice hit some really big punches, but he was cut off by a 'cheating' Hawks, who used a remaining feather to keep away Twice. Eventually, Twice was lying on the ground, whining about everything being unfair.

It was then that Hawks smelled something burning. He turned around to see Dabi standing in a burning door. Hawks back was almost empty of feathers and he couldn't fight both Twice and Dabi. Dabi used his fire on Hawks, but Hawks managed to dodge. This action was for Twice his chance to escape the room. While Hawks was fighting Dabi, he snuck out. But Hawks realized what was happening and went for Twice. In this fast action, he accidently cut trough Twice with his feather. Blood came out of his chest and Twice began to throw up blood. He was sitting on his knees and slowly sinking towards the ground.

"NOOOOOO TWICE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! YOU STUPID HERO! I'LL BURN YOU TO DEATH" Dabi yelled.

Flames emerged from Dabi his hands once again, firing at Hawks. The flames were of immense heat, burning down a big part of the wing of the building. Hawks barely escaped the fire, but the heat of the flames had burned him on his back. He couldn't use his wings or feathers at all. It was all burned.

It was then that other heroes came rushing in towards Hawks. With them was Tokoyami, who was one of the students in the front group Tokoyami ran towards Hawks. He was going to take the hero towards safety.

"HAWKS NEED A MEDIC" Tokoyami yelled towards one of the other pro heroes. He couldn't use dark shadow at the moment because of the flames. The burning building was too bright for dark shadow. Meanwhile, Dabi had fleed towards the rest of the League. They were going to regroup probably.

Back at the hospital, Mirko and Izuku had found the doctor. At least they thought they did. But apparently it was a double and vanished once they tried to capture him. 'He must have a nomu with a cloning quirk just like Twice has' Izuku thought. He did rembember the doctor from his youth, but didn't know anything about the man. The doctor was one big mystery. 

The two tried to find the secret elevator they were informed about, but it was hard to find the one room in this big hospital. Other heroes had gone their own path in finding the secret elevator and clearing the building of civilians. Endeavor, Eraserhead and Present mic had ran into the doctor too. At this point even multiple times, but they were all fakes. However, they had captured some nurses and other doctors who were acting suspicious. The police took care of those people, leaving the search to the heroes. They were probably interrogate the people to get new information about the doctor. The heroes were now also supported by number 6 hero Crust and some other heroes who were clearing the city first of spies of the Liberation Army.

Suddenly in one of the halls Mirko and Izuku were walking, a beast ran towards them. It had their claws out and was shouting about killing heroes and things about revenge. Izuku instantly knew it was a Nomu. He had actually seen the development of this high-end Nomu's somewhere in a lab. Izuku didn't know they were being made here too. That other place had exploded in an incident and Izuku thought that Endeavor had killed the last one a while ago. Mirko had only seen a beast of this kind on the news when Endeavor killed it.

But.. The voice of this Nomu. It was almost like the voice of a women. Izuku could hear it was.. familiar. He couldn't get his finger on it. He remembered the voice as more friendly. More lovely and more caring. But who was it?

Izuku was standing there, puzzled about who it originally would have been. But the Nomu didn't stand still. Instead, it attacked fast. Mirko jumped into action and went on fighting the Nomu. She kicked the Nomu and it actually went flying in to one of the walls, making it crumble. But the Nomu wasn't that weak. Ofcourse the doctor had given it super regeneration. She came rushing back towards Mirko and when Mirko wanted to attack again, the Nomu liquified herself to dodge the kick. The arm of the Nomu was hardened again and hit Mirko full on in her chest. Mirko recovered from the hit and tried to attack again, but resulted in the same. Every time Mirko tried to attack she missed because the Nomu went liquid and attacked back quikly when Mirko couldn't defense herself. It was this way until Mirko needed to take a breath and retreated towards Izuku.

The Nomu came walking after her, but stood still when she saw Izuku covered in darkness. The walls and ceiling were black and all light had vanished. Izuku's now blue eyes were shining bright in the middle of all the darkness. He walked up to Mirko and his hand began to glow green. Mirko was a little scared of the boy at this moment, but calmed down when she felt herself getting better. He was healing her. He then looked back towards the Nomu.

"Asami? Is that you? Is this where you went when you never came back? Is THIS what they have done to you?!"

There was no reaction of the Nomu. It only just stared at the boy and the hero. There were a couple of seconds where you could see something was happening with it. But it vanished quickly.

"All heroes must die!" The Nomu spoke.

"No. Please! Please tell me you can be normal again!"

"ALL HEROES MUST DIE!"

With that, the Nomu attacked again. But this time Izuku was just a little faster. He used his flat hand and darkness to slice the Nomu like a knife. However, the Nomu recovered itself quickly after.

Now Mirko was joining the fight once again. Izuku and Mirko both tried to deal some hits. Eventually, they succeded. The Nomu was getting weaker. Until the Nomu was on the ground.

"You will never beat me! You will not survive!" The Nomu said.

The Nomu then began to charge up her body, screaming and screeching in pain. Izuku didn't know what was happening, but Mirko had seen a someone using a quirk like this before.

"We need to go Izuku! She is going to detonate herself!"

"But.. We need to save Asami!" Izuku cried. Tears were rolling over his cheeks. One of the first people he loved was turned into a Nomu and was going to suicide explode just to take down everyone in the building.

"WE HAVE NO TIME!" Mirki shouted while the screams were getting louder. Mirko then took a crying Izuku and ran as fast as she could.

The Nomu exploded and took down half of the hospital. Mirko was just in time to jump out of a window and escape the explotions, landing on a lower roof of the hospital. The part of the hospital they just came from, was completely gone, walls had collapsed and debris was flying all over the place.

"Mirko come in. We heard an explosion. Are you alright?" Was the voice of Endeavor trough the comms.

"Yes we are"

"Glad to hear"

Mirko then looked at what looked like an elevator shaft. It was heavily barriered and it looked like what was shown at the footage the heroes had received. This must be the way towards the lab. Izuku stood up, recovered from what had happened. He looked at the elevator too and then at Mirko. They then both nodded to each other. 

"Endeavor. I think we found it. I think we have found the lab" Mirko said.

The doctor was standing in the lab beneath the hospital. His lovely Nomu's were set free and were tasked to kill the heroes who dared to come and find him. One of his little pet Nomu's had made clones of himself to distract the heroes when he tried to gather his life work and hide it. But he had one big problem. Shigaraki. How should he move the boy. The process cannot be stopped, not now it is almost done. It is just a couple of weeks before he is finished. And his other little Nomu can't warp them away. The Nomu is at his last breath and it would be his death. The doctor was in panic. What to do. What to do.

"Wait for us, we are coming towards you right now" Endeavor spoke trough the comms.

The elevator the heroes were looking for was one of the only still standing things in the collapsed part of the hospital. The only thing they needed to do is to put aside the rubble to clear the entrance. The elevator itself wasn't there, and once the rubble was gone, the elevator shaft showed how deep into the ground the elevator went.

Once Endeavor, Eraserhead and Present Mic were there, the group went inside. Mirko was the first, jumping down. Izuku went second, Eraser third with Present Mic hanging at his scarf. Endeavor went last.

When they were at the bottom of the elevator shaft, they saw a long white hallway. Rooms with windows towards the hallway were shown. The heroes walked forward. Eraserhead and Mic looked trough the windows, only to see a lot of different labs. There were no people in it at he moment. Most of the rooms were full of tools, a table, and torture devices. Other rooms were cabinets full of weird liquids.

Izuku recognized this. He had been here before. It was only one time and it was a long time ago. But he really disliked it. He remembers the pain they had done to him. The torture, the different experiments, the evil smile his Sensei had when he watched the boy suffer. He could hear other people screaming when walking trough this halls. He could see other people being cut open and blood all over the rooms. Doctors using drugs to forcefully activate their 'patients' quirks.

Izuku's head just hurt thinking back at it. His face was more white than usual and Izuku walked slower and slower. He got noticed by Eraserhead, who went walking besides him. Izuku looked at the man with fear in his eyes.

"Are you sure you can do this, Izuku? You can stay here if you want"

Izuku didn't say anything, just nodding his fear away. He then walked further.

Suddenly two High-end Nomu's came crashing through the walls. One of them was grabbing Mirko and smashing her to the ground. Endeavor attacked as fast as he could, making an opening for Mirko to recover. The other began to attack too. Izuku quickly recovered from his little breakdown and went fighting too.

"MIRKO! LEAVE THE FIGHT TO US! GO FIND THE DOCTOR AND SHIGARAKI!" Endeavor shouted.

With this, Mirko ran forward, leaving the others behind. She walked towards the end of the hall, going trough the doors. When she opened the doors, she was in a big room full of tubes with glowing green liquid in it. Pipes were running over the floor and ceiling.

In the middle of the room was a big tube with Shigaraki in it. Mirko could see him. And next to the tube was.. the doctor.

"ARE YOU THE REAL ONE?" Mirko shouted, jumping forwards towards the doctor.

But a Nomu stepped in and stopped her, smashing her trough some of the tubes with liquid. Glass and liquid was flying everywhere. Mirko was lucky that it wasn't some kind of acid, otherwise she was dead in an instant. Mirko went back up and tried to high-kick the Nomu on the head. The Nomu grabbed her leg and swung her trough the room once again. She had cuts of glass all of her body, she could feel her ribs being crushed and broken. But she needed to go on. Mirko needed to finish the mission. The Nomu rushed over to her and grabbed her by her throat. He squeezed it until she was out of air. Mirko tried to free herself, but she just couldn't.

Then there was a big flash inside the room. Endeavor came flying in with a fire fist and smashed right trough the Nomu. The Nomu went flying into a wall, the smell of burned flesh filling the room. Mirko jumped towards the big tube with Shigaraki and kicked it, cracking the glass. The body of Shigaraki fell towards the ground. Mirko went to de body to check if he even was alive.

 The doctor was panicking. This wasn't supposed to happen! But it dit... So what now?

"WAKE UP SHIGARAKI! YOU NEED TO USE YOUR  NEW POWER AND DESTROY THEM" The doctor shouted.

"NO! NO! YOU CAN'T WAKE HIM UP!" Izuku yelled.

"Mirko capture Shigaraki. We are done here" Endeavor said.

Present Mic knocked down the doctor when he was only looking at Shigaraki. He stood above the doctor and had took the doctor at his collar. The doctor was muttering all sort of things about the state of Shigaraki and quirks. 

But it wasn't that easy, because Shigaraki had opened his eyes. He went from lying to sitting, looking around the room. Shigaraki had woken up.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

129K 5.2K 106
Sequel to Shadows Whisper! Cover by @courtofsxra !!
218K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
99.7K 3.4K 24
Shouta Aizawa had no certain plans for the future. Go through his hero career and probably get the rest he needs then just stay as a teacher until he...
299K 9.1K 88
Izuku Midoriya. A viridian haired boy with emerald eyes and constellation like freckles. He was born into a world were no one was created equal, a ha...