𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 |...

By taekooque

Where Jeongguk was the one who made a lost and afraid to love Taehyung believe in love again, made him feel l... More

0; prologue
1; reverie
2; la douleur exquise
5; thantophobia
3; espial
4; eccedentesiast
6; quatervois
7; nepenthe
8; eleutheromania
9; cingulomania
10.2; temenos
11; cingulomania
12; agastopia
13; agastopia
14; alexithymia
15; aporia
16; whelve
17; latibule
18; amative
19; avow
20; ataraxis
21; doux
22; parastine
23; eunoia [✓]
24; minutiae
25; metanoia

10; temenos

105 12 338
By taekooque

Tae Bear💖

T𝗮𝗲
Hey, are you home?

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
Tae? You literally saw me like
10 minutes ago

𝗧𝗮𝗲
Shut up, I was just checking

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
Yeah I'm home, safe and
sound, what about you?

Tae
You saw me 10 minutes ago
too, but yeah, I'm home and safe.

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
Anyway, you free tomorrow?

𝗧𝗮𝗲
Yeah, it's Saturday anyway,
I'm free for 2 days straight.

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
Yeah, just checking if you have
any plans with your friends or
something.

T𝗮𝗲
Beside you, I don't have any

friends Kook. :(

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
oh baby :(
But don't worry, I'm there
I was about to ask anyway.

Ta𝗲
Ask what?

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
Meet me tomorrow? I have
somewhere to take you

T𝗮𝗲
Take me where?

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
Shh it's a surprise 🤫

𝗧𝗮𝗲
Oh my God I'm excited ^°^
What time?

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
After you wake up? Around
10-11? Is that okay?

𝗧𝗮𝗲
It's super fine Gguk.
I'll meet you at 12 because I get up late lol

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
Not just you ^

𝗧𝗮𝗲
I'm excited for tomorrow yayy

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
Again not just you ^

𝗧𝗮𝗲
See you tomorrow 💖

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗴𝘂𝗸
See you tomorrow bub 💗

𝗧𝗮𝗲
💓
Seen

✦ ♡ ✦

Taehyung woke up earlier than expected due to his excitement, he squealed and punched the air with joy.

It was his first time going out on weekends, he usually just sits on the couch watching TV, and when he gets bored, he used to call Woojin and asked him to spend time with him, he barely did though.

The boy shrugged the stupid thoughts. He was happy now, he had a friend, he was going out, he will enjoy the date today. Wait-

Date? Is that a date? No, Jeongguk didn't mention anything like that, it's just a friendly hangout, right?

Did he want this to be a date? He didn't notice the shy smile that crept in his lips.

He pushed himself off of bed pushing his thoughts aside to get ready and surprise the other, he smirked planning the day, he decided he will tease the younger, just because he was in a good mood today.

Jeongguk sighed dropping his gym duffle bag on the floor, walking to the bed, he will freshen up a little after, he had to gather his senses right now.

It was just 9 when he returned from gym, he had hours to decide what to wear and plan out the day completely. He was still uncertain about what to wear, what if he's overdressed or underdressed? He should ask someone.

Taehyung could help if he was here, Jeongguk sighed again, he already missing the older. He threw himself on the bed.

Taehyung tiptoed to Jeongguk's bedroom. He intended to scare him showing up suddenly, he pushed the door showly, trying to make as little sound as he could and luckily, the door opened without any noise.

Taehyung peeked in to the room and froze, Jeongguk was laying on his bed, only in a tanktop and a short shorts. The material of black tanktop clinging onto his muscled chest because of the sweat.

His abs clearly visible through the tanktop, and the worst mistake Taehyung did was to lower his eyes to the younger's legs.

fuck.

Was he this muscleous all this time? He was hiding this under his clothes? fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, this was way too hot.

The shorts covering half of his huge thighs, the other parts exposed and tempting, the shirt drenched in sweat, it was tight and Taehyung gasped looking at his crotch.

Jeongguk snapped his head to the door, he was shocked to see Taehyung there but was more shocked to see him staring at his crotch.

Gosh, it was huge, the curves and muscles made him look even hotter. Taehyung didn't even realize Jeongguk noticed him.

"Tae?" Jeongguk sat up and called him.

Taehyung snapped out of it, shook his head to get rid of the thought, the visions he was getting.

"G-Gguk-" Taehyung opened the door completely.

"Hey, come here, why are you still standing there by the door,"

"Uh- I was t-trying to scare you." Taehyung laughed awkwardly walking into the room, closing his eyes to prevent looking down.

"Woohoo, I'm scared." Jeongguk raised his hands and acted like a child.

Taehyung laughed, still not able to stop himself from looking down.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung by wrist and made him sit beside him on the bed, checking him out subtly.

He was clothed in a baby pink sweat shirt which touched his pelvis and a baggy black trouser. He was looking like a cute baby, Jeongguk involuntarily licked his lips.

Meanwhile Taehyung lowered his gaze to his thighs again, the sitting position gave him full access to look at them without being caught, and those things were HUGE.

He might have a thing for Jeongguk's thighs, he never knew, but looking at him, he realized he wants to touch them— Taehyung shook his head trying to get a grip of his thoughts.

"I woke up early,"

"I'm glad, we can now spend more time together."

"Why aren't you ready yet?"

"I just came back from the gym, I was thinking what to wear,"

"Oh wait I'll help, you're useless." Taehyung teased and stood up walking to his closet.

Jeongguk chuckled and made his way to the washroom to take a bath, he was drenched in sweat.

Taehyung found a tons of white shirts in Jeongguk's wardrobe. He sighed, looking back for something else, he wanted the younger to wear a black hoodie.

Taehyung smirked, choosing the tightest pant he could find, it was black, and he could stare all he wants.

Jeongguk just put on whatever Taehyung gave him without thinking much and asked him if he had breakfast. Taehyung said he just woke up, he hadn't had breakfast yet.

Jeongguk made him cereal, they both finished their bowls and it was about time of their date. Taehyung hid his smile placing the bowl on the counter, it wasn't a date, for fucks sake, he told to himself still smiling.

"Why why why? Why are you smiling?" Jeongguk was down washing his bowl, he grabbed Taehyung's shoulders and asked the shy smiling older, turning him around.

"It's nothing, I'm excited, let's go!"

"Yeah let's go."

Soon, Jeongguk was driving Taehyung to the arcade nearby, he wanted to play more games and the main reason was to spend the weekend with the boy he loved.

"Oh my god an arcade?!" Taehyung yelled clapping as soon as Jeongguk parked the car.

"You like it?"

"I love it Gguk, I've always wanted to go on an arcade date!" Taehyung blurted out, his cheeks turned pink as he realised his words.

"I-I mean an a-arca-"

"Think of it as a date, Tae." Jeongguk placed his hand on Taehyungs thigh, smiling softly.

Taehyung looked down flustrated.

Jeongguk was dragged by an excited Taehyung to the door, where Jeongguk laughed and linked their hands together.

He pushed the door open and entered the place filled with different types of games machines.

He took the older to counter, they bought tickets first, then Jeongguk took him to the prize counter, deciding what they want to win.

"That bunny looks cute, I want that," Taehyung declared pointing at the bunny stuffed toy hanging up in the back.

"How much is that?" Jeongguk asked the lady on counter,

"It's for 200 tickets, boys." The old lady smiled.

"And how about that fox?" Jeongguk pointed at another toy.

"It's the same."

"It's not an ordinary fox, idiot, it's Nick." Taehyung told him as they made their way to gaming machines.

"Nick? That fox got a name?"

"If you've had watched Zootopia you would've known, how could you not know Nick?"

"I am not into cute movies you know, I prefer horror movies." Jeongguk raised his hands in his defence.

Taehyung visbly gulped, Jeongguk stopped a smiling.

"Oh y-yeah, they're good."

"Let's watch it together then," Jeongguk turned at looked at him in eyes.

"A movie date?" Jeongguk connected their hands.

"A movie date night." Taehyung smiled and squeezed his hand, it doesn't matter if he was scared, he got to watch it with Jeongguk and that's what mattered.

Both stared into each other's eyes smiling, when some kid ran across them yelling in happiness. They both snapped out of their trance and walked to the gaming side.

"Oh look, a car race." Jeongguk pointed at one side.

"Oh yeah, let's see who wins!" Taehyung speed walked to the area, dragging Jeongguk along.

Jeongguk was better than expected at the games, soon enough, they had played the car race, basketball, ski ball and air hockey. Jeongguk won all except the air hockey because Taehyung accidentally hit his forearm with the hockey puck.

They had 244 tickets collectively, they were at the shooting game, waiting for game to start, it was one player so they decided Taehyung should go first.

Jeongguk was watching him play, he was playing pretty good, but was missing some shots, he glanced the arcade, to decide what to play next, when he spotted a girl.

She was standing near them at some other game machine, she was checking Tae out, biting her nails, with flirty smile. Jeongguk gave her a warning glance but she wasn't looking at him to notice, she was too busy watching Taehyung play.

When Jeongguk had enough, he went behind Taehyung, still glaring at her, and hugged Taehyung from behind, Taehyung jumped at the sudden touch, he was already scared because of the game.

Jeongguk placed his hands over his and help his gun, bodies touching completely, he placed his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"You're not playing good, let me show you." With that, he stated to play the game with older in his arms, Taehyung forgot his game completely, now closed his eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the addictive scent, he pressed his body back on Jeongguk's, and let his hand go limp, giving Jeongguk the full permission to lead him.

Taehyung threw his head back on his shoulder, turned his face slightly and looked at Jeongguk, concentration written on his face, shooting the targets without missing any.

Taehyung didn't realize when the game come to an end and when he won more 76 tickets, Jeongguk laughed and pulled away, the older still lost.

Jeongguk threw a smug smile to the girl who was now watching them with her mouth wide open. He turned back to Taehyung and waved his hand in front of his face.

"Heyy, are you alri-"

Taehyung threw himself at him, hands circling his neck and pecked his lips, a small innocent peck.

Jeongguk was shocked, but he was more happy because the girl was watching them with shocked expressions, their first kiss was an innocent peck.

Jeongguk held his waist and again looked at the girl, smirking, she looked at him and stopped her way to the opposite.

"Let's play something, we still want 80 tickets." Jeongguk said rubbing his hands on his back, to make the boy less embarrassed.

Taehyung dragged him to the punching bag.

"I'm good at it, you better watch out," Taehyung warned him. Jeongguk smiled at the adorable bean bag warning him.

They finally made it out, they collectively had 432 tickets, they could play more but Tae said he was hungry and Jeongguk didn't want him to To get tired.

They got the bunny and 'Nick' and left the place for a restaurant. Jeongguk was forced to call the fox Nick. He didn't know why was Taehyung so obsessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9.9K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
249K 10K 24
《~ Jungkook was only 13 years old when something happen in his life.Because of this ,he was bullied everytime at school and become very shy,but ever...
138K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...
227K 16.7K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...