leopika one shots

By nagitoforlife10003

uh not sure just leopika one shots about my life also art is not mine it belongs to blackcastle669 on tik tok... More

A/N
movie
wasp
fucking car
A/N
aliens
pee pants
okay then
a/N
oh shit
chicken?
sorry
Hi
gas station
Hi?
omg
Universal Studios! part 1
 universal studios part two
NOT STORY LMAO
Merry Christmas time
WhAt i kinda look like...
Universal studios pt 3

eating

53 1 0
By nagitoforlife10003

TW ‼️talking about food problems and starving yourself this happen to be yesterday ‼️‼️‼️🙁 also kurapikas parents are alive him and leorio have been dating for 1 year kinda a high school AU anyways enjoy!

None pov:

"Leorio i'm sure they would love you come on babe.." Said the blond one. Leorio was driving to Kurapikas house to meet his parents they have been dating for a year now and Kurapika wanted Leorio to meet his parents. They set up a date to meet and that was today they're gonna have dinner and talk!

at Kurapikas house.

"Mom dad meet Leorio my boyfriend!"Said kurapika "Hi i'm Leorio.."
"Well hello there Leorio i'm Kurapikas mother" She said in a kind voice

5 Minutes later they're now at the dinner table and kurapikas dad got home

Kurapikas dad: "What do you like about my son why would you wanna be with him."

Leorio: "Well he's smart kind helpful cute and overall a amazing person!"

Kurapikas mom: "aweee Leorio you're so kind. I'm glad Kurapika found someone like you!"

Kurapikas dad: "Why aren't you eating Kurapika you still have a full plate. What the fuck are you starving yourself or some shit."

Kurapika: "No im not i don't wanna talk about this right now.."

Leorio could see Kurapikas eyes starting to water up. That's when Kurapika got up took Leorios arm and took him upstairs to his room. Kurapika locked the door and hugged Leorio and cried.. 

Leorio hugged him back and soon enough they're laying down cuddling. Leorio gave Kurapika soft kisses until they both fell asleep.

Kurapikas mother:"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU KNOW KURAPIKA HAS BEEN RECOVERING AND INFROT OF HIS BOYFRIEND!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Kurapikas dad: "It's the truth Leorio whatever the fuck his name is. Is probably using kurapika for his money and body."

That's when the door slammed Kurapikas das left.

............
sorry this was short i haven't been my best lately

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 23.4K 61
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
313K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
529K 18.6K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
312K 4.3K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...