chicken?

Hi sorry for not posting High school AU even though this happen to me in 4th grade don't ask.

Kurapikas Pov:

It was valentine's day the perfect day for lovers. I mean i had one it was Leorio we have been dating since middle school and haven't had any problems dating really!

I finally arrived to leorios house. I knocked on the door and a very pretty women answered the door she was tan had pretty long lashes and a cute hair cut sort of like a mullet!

The women: " LEORIO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE SOME BLOND BOYS AT THE DOOR!"

Leorio: "DEAR GOSH IM GOING SHUT THE FUCK UP!?"

The women: "WATCH YOUR MOUTH BITCH."

Leorio: "FUCK YOU TOO IM LEAVING NOT COMING HOME TODAY DON'T TELL MOM."

That's when Leorio slammed the door and sighed. I was curious of who that was it doesn't hurt to ask right?

"Leo who was she?" I said in a soft voice.

Leorio: "My annyoing ass sister.."

"oh" I said. I needed to make conversation and because it was valentine's day i was curious of what we're gonna do!

Kurapika: "Soooo it's valentine's day happy valentine's day i love you a lot Leorio you're the best boyfriend i could ask for!"
I blushed when i said all that

Leorio: "Thanks sunshine i love you too!"

We finally were closed to school and leorio handed me something it was chicken? I mean i love chicken so i wasn't complaining so i said thank you and gave him a kiss.

sorry this was a rush i'm watching hentia with my friend because it's funny 🤗🐶😭😧😉‼️❤️