pee pants

hey enjoy i'm not done with the two other fanfics because i want to post them at the same time so yeah this story will be short sorry i found it funny though!
..................................................................
no ones pov ig?:

Kurapika and leorio were sleeping cuddling in bed. Until they're woken up by a knock on their door. "ehhh hm?" kurapika mumbled be got up to see who it was.

It was killua at the door.

kurapika: " hm yeah what do you need killua it's 4am what?"

killua: "Gon peed the bed."

Kurapika couldn't help but laugh a little that woke leorio up. "guys go to sleep what are you doing up?!" sleepy leorio said. "i will go back to bed in a second be right back leorio!"

Kurapika slowly closed the door and went to a closet in the house were they had extra blankets/bedsheets. Kurapika graves one and walks to gon and killuas room that they shared. They boys had bunk beds and gon was at the bottom and killua was top bunk!

Gon looked sad kurapika told him it was okay and to get up so he can change the sheets. after that was done he told the boys good night put the peed sheet in the laundry basket he was gonna do in the morning tomorrow.

When kurapika was done with that he went up to his room him and leorio shared and got back in bed and leorio wrapped his arms around kurapika and he slowly falls asleep...
...........................................................
told you it was short anyways 260  word count