movie

KURAPIKAS POV:
Me leorio and gon also killua we're driving to the movie theater we'll leorio was driving. there was a new movie that came out and we all wanted to see it! When we got to the movie theater leorio payed for our tickets and told me to get snacks for us for when we watch the movie gon and me wanted popcorn so i got one popcorn and killua wanted sprite and candy so i also bought that and leorio said he would share the popcorn with me and gon.

kurapika: "uh hi can we get a large popcorn and air heads and sprite please?"

worker: " yes of course! ill get that right now is that it for you today?"

kurpaika: " yeah."

worker : " okay your total is 20 dollars!"

kurapika: "okay thank you have a good day!"
after we got the food we went inside the theater where the big screen was and we all sat down. killua and gon a few seats down because the movie theater was packed with people! so i just sat with leorio.

2hours later go by the movie is done and we are about to head out until i had to pee i told leorio and go and killua i had to go to the bathroom and to wait for me outside none was in the bathroom so i was gonna go into the stall until i was someone took a SHIT AND LEFT IT THERE!!? i was so disgusted i went pee in another stall washed my hands two times and left.

when we got home gon and killua were watching T.V  and me and leorio were cuddling until i fell asleep

...........
yes this did happen to me i have a picture don't ask i thought it was funny and i sent it to my friend TW FUCKING SHIT I WILL SHOW IN NEXT CHAPTER!!!!NVM I DONT WANT IT TO GET TAKEN DOWN!?