Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

By trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... More

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

Chapter 13

1.8K 28 13
By trueno202020

POV Grau

Today I got up very early and started doing my routine exercises.

Bolognesi: (mocking tone) So you are going to exercise. You are already over 80 years old, you should take care of your health and your body.

I knew whose disrespectful voice is, if you ask if I get along well or badly with Bolognesi, I would say that we get along well, and those insults are insults from friends, insults to brighten the atmosphere or rather, healthy insults that do not harm someone's morale or self esteem is only there to be some sarcasm.

Grau: Well brat, I will teach you the level of my skills against a rookie who depends on her state-of-the-art equipment.

Bolognesi: Well come on, a race around the base, whoever loses pays for the drinks.

Grau: Sounds good to me.

Bolognesi: On your marks!

Grau: Ready!

Bolognesi / Grau: GO!

We both sped off.

POV THIRD PERSON

Belfast enters Enterprise's room and she opens the curtains causing Enterprise to wake up, Enterprise looks at Belfas half sleepy.

Belfast: Good morning, Miss Enterprise.

Enterprise: Good morning darling, and my good morning kiss?

Belfast: Don't bother me and don't joke about those things.

Enterprise: (mocking laugh) Hehehe, I like that reaction.

(NT: In all my Azur Lane works I put the Enterprise from the manga, since I didn't like the Enterprise from the Anime at all, this is because the Enterprise from the manga is very cool, it's so cool that Enterprise takes care of Vestal.)

Enterprise gets up and starts dressing and when she's done Belfast talks.

Belfast: Breakfast is ready.

Enterprise: Oh, thank you, then come on, we don't want to keep the cook waiting.

Enterprise and Belfast go to the dining room and when they arrive they see Nevada serving the food, Nevada serves food to Enterprise, Enterprise at first looked dispassionately, but then her face turns a bit blue, Nevada had served her a lot of food

Enterprise: Excuse me Nevada, you've served me a lot of food.

Nevada: Don't be too modest, it's just my token of appreciation, after all, you were the one who dealt the final blow to the enemy to make them retreat.

Enterprise (Not knowing how to react) (OMG! I think if it was an Iowa-class ship I could finish it, but I don't think I can, where is New Jersey?)

HOSPITAL WHERE YORKTOWN RECEIVES.

New Jersey is in the Yorktown Hospital room.

York: I see, so that happened in that operation.

Jersey: Yeah, and b ... AAACCCHUUUUUUUU!

York: Did you catch a cold?

Jersey: (wiping her mouth with a handkerchief) I think Enterprise spoke ill of me.

York: My little sister? How do you know?

Jersey: A hunch.

York: Hmm.

BASE OF AZUR LANE DINING ROOM.

Enterprise gave up and got her breakfast, after all, she was not in the mood to start a fight this early, she walked and saw Grau and Bolognesi sitting at one of the tables having their breakfast, they were both dressed in sports clothes, they are sweaty and very tired.

Grau: Not a bad brat.

Bolognesi: And you too Old witch, not bad.

Grau: If my younger self had competed, tThere would be no way we could tie.

Bolognesi: What are you saying leader, if you young self had competed against me, I would have beaten you with a great margin of advantage.

Grau: You are very tired that your brain does not work well.

Bolognesi: No, no, no, you are suffering from senile dementia, I think you are not thinking properly, that is why Miss Montero had to replace you.

Belfast: Excuse me, why are you insulting each other?

Grau: (Doubt) Insult us?

Bolognesi: (smiling) No, we are not insulting each other, not at all, we were just talking about an unimportant topic.

Grau: Well, first of all, Good morning Belfast and Enterprise.

Enterprise / Belfast: Good morning.

Bolognesi: Good morning

Enterprise: I see, by the way, Is it unoccupied?

Grau: Go ahead, it's free. (Looks at Enterprise's plate) Wow, you do eat a lot of friend.

Enterprise: (Blushing) No, it's that they served me a lot, Nevada thinks that's how she rewards me for trying hard.

Bolognesi: Hehehe, you really are a very recognized star.

Grau: (having some coffee) As expected from the famous Gray Ghost, 20 battle stars.

Bolognesi: As expected from a legend.

Enterprise: Girls, help me with the food.

Grau: (Rejecting the offer politely) I can't, I only eat what is necessary, overeating limits my capabilities in combat.

Bolognesi: (Rejecting the offer politely) I can't either, for Bio-security reasons.

Grau: Oi, the Covid does not exist here.

Belfast: ¿Covid?

Bolognesi: (A little nervous) No, forget it, don't say those words.

Enterprise: (whispering to Grau) What is Covid? And why did your friend stiffen upon hearing those words?

Grau: (whispering to Enterprise) Let's say it was an incident that traumatized my friend, please never say those words to my friend.

Enterprise: I understand, by the way, where is your submarine friend.

Grau: Oh her, she's a fanatic scuba diver, she wants to spend as much time underwater.

Enterprise: Oh, I see.

At that a girl dressed in black arrives, she has a look without feelings and asks for her food.

Grau: and speaking of the King of Rome and the donkey that looks out.

Chipana seeing her leader sitting at one of the restaurant tables, she approaches.

Chipana: Good morning, Commander.

Grau: Good morning Chipana, how is the sea?

Chipana: The currents are not chaotic, it is a good day to sail.

Grau: Well girls, I'm done, I'll go to the bathrooms since my friend and I are sweaty after training in the morning.

Enterprise: Oh, I see, see you.

Bolognesi: See you girls.

After Bolognesi and Grau say goodbye, Chipana bows before retiring and then leaves.

Enterprise: Undoubtedly that submarine is very rare.

Belfast: Yes, she doesn't talk much, it might be one of her skills.

Enterprise: the first time I saw her was 4 days ago, I was on a night patrol and when I turned around I saw her, due to her somewhat scary appearance, I thought she was a demon.

Belfast: Hehehe, I still remember that, you screamed in fear and it was so loud that everyone woke up, the only thing I saw was that you were on the floor unconscious while foaming at the mouth.

Enterprise: (Somewhat annoyed) Of course I fainted, anyone would do it if out of nowhere someone appears behind you, without a doubt her stealth is what scares me, not even my radars caught her, when I realized it, she already she was inches behind me.

Belfast: (Smiles) Okay, relax, plus she already apologized to you.

At the Enterprise base next to Belfast they head to base R&D on the way Repulse gives them a very informal greeting.

Repulse: Hello! Enterprise How is life treating you?

Enterprise: (Informal greeting) Hi, you treat me very well.

Then Repulse runs off.

Renown: (Annoyed yell) Hey Repulse! Do not run!

Grau: (informal greeting) Hello girls.

Enterprise sees Grau, Bolognesi and Chipana.

Enterprise: It's you Grau, I see that you are with your friends.

Grade: Yes.

After walking, Cleveland spreads the word to them.

Cleveland: Hey! Enterprise!

Enterprise when seeing her smiles and raises her hand returning the greeting and walks towards Cleveland.

Enterprise: Yo Cleveland! How's it going?

Cleveland: Hello Enterprise, this is my sisters.

In that 3 girls appear and introduce themselves.

Columbia: (Very cheerful tone) I'm Columbia, second in class Cleveland, nice to meet you.

Montpelier: (Emotionless tone) I'm Montpelier, 3rd in the Cleveland class, thank you for helping Aneki.

Denver: (Brisk tone) I'm Denver, fourth in Cleveland class, it's an honor to meet a heroine.

Enterprise: (blush and laugh) Ha, ha, ha, please without so many formalities, I am a bit embarrassed (serene) Well, I'm Enterprise, Yorktown-class aircraft carrier, nice to meet you too.

Montpelier: Hm, by the way, (points in the direction of Grau) Who are they?

Grau: Light cruiser BAP Almirante Grau.

Bolognesi: BAP Bolognesi.

Chipana: BAP Chipana, I'm a submarine.

Montpelier / Denver / Columbia: Nice to meet you.

Cleveland: (laughs) I'm so proud of my little sisters.

Montpelier: No, we are nothing compared to Aneki.

Denver: You're number 1 after all.

Cleveland: (A bit embarrassed) Hey! I already told you not to say such things!

Enterprise: (Giggles) I see you get along very well.

Cleveland: (Giggle) Yeah, we're really close after all. (calm) By the way, how was that cube?

Belfast: Yes, that's what Enterprise and I were going to see.

Cleveland: Can I join you?

Enterprise: Yes, we were looking for you after all.

Cleveland: I understand. (Looks at her little sisters) Excuse me, but your older sister has to work.

Columbia: No problem Aniki.

Montpelier: Yes, no problem Big brother.

Denver: Yes Oni-chan! Hit the job hard!

Cleveland: (blushes a lot) Ahhh! How many times should I tell you not to call me that !? I'm a woman!

Grau: Cleveland! Family fights for later.

Cleveland: Oh, sorry.

Then Cleveland, Enterprise and Belfast went to the R&D room, when they arrived and entered the girls they were already there.

Wales: Well, I think we're all here now.

Wales beckons to Sheffield and she leaves a Tech Box on the table and then it opens revealing a black mental cube.

Enterprise: (Shock) It's a black mental cube.

Everyone present was also surprised.

Wales: It is the definitive weapon of the Sakura empire using siren technology.

Cleveland: Could we use them to override command of your siren ships?

Akashi: Orochi is the one who commands those ships and the cube is support or that's what Akagi said at the conference.

Wales: A massive ship called the Orochi, so that's what they built?

Vestal: I wonder what relationship Orochi and this cube will have?

Akashi: I don't know, I'm not a high-ranking military woman, just a technician in charge of repairs and logistics.

Wales: What we can deduce from this is that a siren made that easy for them and that the empire government works for the siren.

Belfast: So that means the entire empire is being fooled by the siren.

Wales: By the way, Belfast, do we know anything about the spy group in Iron Blood?

Belfast: What we know about them is that Dido has discovered many irregularities in Iron Blood, apparently like the empire they are also building something massive, but they still don't know anything.

SAKURA EMPIRE SHOPPING AREA

At one of the stalls Akagi and Kaga are looking at hair ornaments, Akagi picks up an ornament and hands it to Kaga.

Kaga: But sister, I don't think it suits me.

Akagi: Just try it on.

Kaga listens and proves it.

Akagi: You see, it looks good on you.

Kaga: (Embarrassed) Sister, it would fit you much better.

Akagi: Of course not, see? You look good, the color blue suits you.

Akagi buys the ornament before Kaga refuses, Kaga not being able to refuse just smiles.

In the street 5 Mutsuki-class destroyers run.

Mikazuki: I want to eat Takoyaki, the pasta with extra beans.

Minazuki: Let's go fast or they will end up running out.

Behind the group the destroyer Uzuki cannot keep up with them.

Usuki: Wait! Wait! Don't leave me behind!

The destroyers keep running, and they run into the first aircraft carrier division, which Akagi jumps to the side to dodge, the 5 destroyers rush past at high speeds, Usuki stumbles and loses her balance and falls to the ground face down and across the inertia her head hits Kaga's foot, Kaga sees her a little confused, Uzuki gets up and looks up and sees Kaga's face and gets scared.

Kaga: Hello, are you okay? Running is very dangerous.

Uzuki: (Shaking in terror) Uh ... No-- What should I do?

The group of Mutsuki-class destroyers, realizing that their little sister was not coming, decided to look for her and see her next to Kaga, Mikazuki steps forward and makes an apologetic bow.

Mikazuki: Excuse me, we're actually sorry.

Minazuki: We didn't do it on purpose.

Fumizuki: Oh? Something happened?

Kisaragi: (Worried) Please don't eat it!

Kaga: Wait! I'm not upset or anything.

Because of her serious and cold face Kaga had inadvertently scared the destroyers.

??: (feigning bravery) DON'T MAKE ME USE P-KO!

Another Mutsuki-class destroyer joins the group, while her voice is very commanding, it can be seen that she is shaking in fear.

Akari: ~ Ara ~ Kaga is wrong for you to make a girl cry.

Kaga looks at her very confused.

Kaga: Sister?

Mutsuki approaches Kaga.

Mutsuki: Excuse me, on behalf of my little sisters I apologize, you can keep my sweets, but don't be mad.

Akagi: Oh? So, we will take this.

Akagi takes 2 lollipops from Mutsuki and hands one to Kaga, then strokes Mutsuki's head while smiling motherly.

Akagi: I suppose you can forgive them now, right?

Kaga: Hm.

Then the girls run off, as they are late for lunch.

Kaga: My God, even though I told them not to run.

Akagi: (Nostalgic expression) Tell me Kaga, don't you wish you could stay together?

Kaga: Sister?

Kaga starts to think about her sister's thoughts.

KAGA ROOM NIGHT

In the box in her room, Kaga takes her sake alone, thinking about her sister's words, without knocking on the door, Prinz Eugen enters her room without permission.

Prinz Eugen: ~ Ara ~ how cute, it must be like Akagi, right?

Kaga: You are not welcome, get out.

Prinz Eugen: Come on, let me accompany you, even if it's a drink.

Kaga: Thank you very much, but you will ruin its taste for me.

Prinz Eugen: As antisocial as ever, changing the subject, They took the bucket. Don't you worry? What are they up to?

Kaga: It's none of your business.

While Kaga takes her drink without her consent Prinz Eugen sits next to her and speaks into her ear with her usual sensual voice.

Prinz Eugen: Are you sure that you are pursuing the same goal?

Kaga is upset by these actions of Eugen and uses force to push Prinz Eugen away.

Kaga: (Annoyed) That's enough!

Prinz Eugen: One-sided love can hurt from time to time, Guten Nach, that you sleep well.

Prinz Eugen gets up and walks to the door while Kaga glares at her.

Elsewhere on one of the rooftops Akagi looks towards the sea with a melancholy and hopeful expression.

Akagi: Soon, soon we will meet again Sister Amagi.

A strong wind hits her along with several cherry blossom petals.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
4.9K 82 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...
6.7K 160 30
The Horizon class Corvette was the passion project of Y/N Nosre. An 1800 ton Guided missile Corvette, however, Y/N under the stress of work has a str...
36.5K 463 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...