Ciel [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"Touching you is touching heaven. Even if you're the devil in a pretty package." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

45.

4K 346 124
By Ilove1D1237

"It's just not fair!" Sehun groaned as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth.

Hoseok simply hummed and nodded. He was too invested in his own breakfast to really mind his constant rambling.

It always revolved around the same thing. Yoongi to be exact. Sehun couldn't handle the fact that he was still Taehyung's number one and he was always the second option.

Hoseok never minded being Namjoon's right hand. Working for him was much different than working with his brother.

Namjoon was kind and patient. He was understanding and flexible. At times, he even forgot that he was above him because he never showed off his power.

Maybe he was being biased since he was envious of Taehyung. If it weren't for him then Jungkook and him would be at a better place.

"I just don't get it you know? What does Yoongi have that I don't? I'm loyal and trustworthy! I can handle the shit he can. Stupid jerk face. You know he calls me imbecile?"

Hoseok finally turned to him as he swallowed the mouthful of grits. He was calm and very collected compared to Sehun who literally looked like he could have a heart attack.

His face was red and a huge vein popped out of his forehead. If his tempter kept being this bad he wouldn't make it past forty.

"Your problem is your temper. You let it overtake you and that's why Yoongi is better than you."

Sehun scoffed, clearly offended. He only ever talked to Hoseok and to have him say things like these was a slap to the face.

"I don't mean it to insult you," he began.

"Oh really? Well fuck you. You basically told me that I'm a piece of shit."

"See what I mean? You let your wrath take control. When have you seen Yoongi mad? Like truly mad? To the point he curses and yells like you do?"

Sehun kept quiet and started messing with his food. He was used to Hoseok not saying much aside from a few nods and grudges.

"Exactly. That's why Taehyung picks him over you every time. He keeps his head cool and the boss knows that he will get things done without losing his temper. An important job like Taehyung's can't be managed by a hot head like yourself. That's why he leaves you out of important projects. He's afraid you won't think straight and ruin things."

Sehun sighed disappointed in the talk. He wanted to understand what Hoseok was telling him, but his anger was far too high to cool him down.

"Whatever! I can do everything he can and much better! The only thing I can't seem to do better is taking care of Jimin. He always seems happier whenever pale face is with him. Don't you think that's fucking weird? Yoongi is way too close to him."

Hoseok looked up alerted. Good thing that Sehun was still blabbing that he didn't notice his expression. Quickly, he hid any expression that might add to his theory.

"Now you're just trying to make up shit to make yourself look better. You know that's not true. Yoongi is only doing his job. If I were you I wouldn't make up rumors. You know Taehyung doesn't forgive that."

With that being said, Sehun dropped the subject and kept eating. Hoseok did the same only this time he didn't feel as hungry.

•••

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok stepped inside the elevator.

Two things were off, one Hoseok never used the elevator unless it was an emergency, and two he had stopped it from moving.

"Sehun mentioned to me that he thinks Jimin and you are too close."

Yoongi didn't have time to prepare for this comment. His eyes widened and for a second he felt himself spin. Had they been so obvious that they were starting to suspect?

"Of course he said it out of rage and jealousy. I quickly debunked the accusation and he dropped the subject. I honestly don't think he has any evidence of this, but I would be extra careful around him. Oh and don't worry. I've erased everything that incriminates you. Who am I to judge anyways? I'm doing the same thing."

Hoseok then pressed the button to open the door. He stepped out and kept walking. If it weren't for the door that automatically closed he wouldn't have stopped staring.

Seconds later, he was on Jimin's floor and it took him longer than usual to approach his door. Chan was standing there and he tilted his head to the side once he saw him.

"Are you okay sir?"

"Huh? Yes. Of course. You can leave now."

Chan excused himself and walked away. Yoongi stared at the wall attempting to control his emotions. He had just gotten over the panic he had felt with Taehyung, but now it was back.

Yoongi was used to feeling fear and being anxious when it related to work. Meaning the fear of getting killed while doing a job for Taehyung or the anxiety of knowing he would probably die before his mother.

This fear, the fear of losing his lover because of his own fault, was very different. He was angry at himself for going too far. He had been selfish to love this man knowing it could be the end of him.

Before knocking on his door, he recomposed himself. Hiding every expression knowing it would only worry Jimin.

"Hey! Uhh...come in!" He greeted happily.

Yoongi went inside and closed the door. He smiled,  feeling somewhat better. The energy he radiated was amazing. Every bad thought vanished looking into his eyes.

Without any warning, he pulled him in for a kiss. Savoring every second their lips touched. Almost like it was the last time they would. Jimin smiled in between the kiss placing his hands on his broad shoulders. He tasted sweet.

"I've missed you." He mumbled against his mouth.

"I've missed you." Yoongi responded. His fingertips gripped his waist tighter and the sudden desire outburst through him.

Jimin pushed him back against the wall making a loud thump noise. Yoongi opened his eyes briefly and made sure he didn't hear any other guard.

The panic that had vanished the instant their lips connected was back again. To the max. Hoseok's warning echoed in his mind and it kept getting louder.

He wasn't thinking of the good things Hoseok said. Like the fact that Sehun had no proof or that every recording of him entering the room had been erased. The only thing that his psyche stored was the bad part.

Suspicion was a curse. Once you wondered about something, your mind and senses only amplified seeking the truth. If Sehun put his mind to it he would find out. Whatever he could do to take Yoongi out he'd do it in a heartbeat. He wouldn't care of who got hurt in the process.

His eyes went to Jimin whose eyes were still closed. He had already started to run his hands on his torso seeking his touch.

Jimin couldn't sleep during the night with Taehyung by his side. When he showered he scrubbed extra hard until his skin burned. He didn't want his touch to leave a trace on his skin.

He only wanted Yoongi's. He wanted to make love to him again and recuperate that small part of himself that Taehyung took with him the previous night.

Jimin wanted to fuck in the most perverted way possible, but at the same time romantic. He wanted to drive Yoongi mad the way he was. Wanting to be his muse and his everything.

"I belong to you," he whispered against his lips. "Even if I sleep with him, my body is yours. I'm yours."

Yoongi sighed, smelling his clean scent. That's one thing he was always thankful for. Jimin always scrubbed Taehyung off him.

"I know." He breathed unsteady. Hearing him say those words were thrilling. To the point it made his mouth water.

"I want to be yours again."

"We can't. There's too much risk of being caught here." Yoongi replied.

Jimin smirked looking down at his jeans. Before he could say a thing he spoke up. "Just ignore it. It will go away on its own." Yoongi tried to not pay no kind to his hardening erection.

"You know we don't have to have sex. In fact, you don't have to do a thing. Let me do the work." He said kneeling on both knees.

The action caused Yoongi's breath to hitch. He could feel the bulge in his jeans get bigger at the sight of Jimin on both knees.

So beautiful, so innocent.

Jimin's smile widened as his hands went to his belt. He began undoing it eager to taste him and please him. He wanted to make him as good as he had made him feel.

However, Yoongi stopped him before he could. He put his hands over his. Jimin looked up confused as he pulled him up.

"What's the matter?"

"We can't." He repeated softer.

"Why not? You—you clearly want this."

Jimin felt his chest sting. Of course he knew this wasn't because he didn't want to, but it still hurt. He nodded his head embarrassed that he even attempted to do such thing.

"I'm sorry. It's for the best. Let's be careful about this." Yoongi added, noticing his hurt expression.

"Of course." He replied with a forced smile.

His face was red and he couldn't dare look him in the eye. It was embarking to throw yourself out there and be rejected. Yoongi sighed, kissing the top of his forehead.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt your feelings. It's not that I don't want to. Of course I do. I want to feel you again and show you how much I love you. I just can't put you in further danger."

Jimin felt his throat get tight. In a moment of selfishness, he wanted Yoongi to tell them to run away together. If he would only ask—Jimin would do it.

In a heartbeat.

If Yoongi would just ask him to  give it all up he would. But deep down, he knew that he'd never do that because no matter what he wanted him to be protected.

Yoongi hugged him tighter until he could feel his heartbeat against his chest. He didn't dare to lose his grip around him wanting to stay like this forever.

The constant battle he fought with himself was getting harder to win as the days went by. It was a struggle to think of all the bad ways this could end if they were to ever get caught.

And yet, Yoongi still stayed knowing it was wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 760 45
sometimes, when you're at your lowest, the universe will bless you with something so precious, that you'll do anything to keep it, and while doing wh...
227 49 24
"We're one. Even if i'm not with you physically, if i'm in your heart and mind. . . I'm still with you." ❗UNDER EDITING❗
1.5M 81.2K 30
"If this is what hell feels like, then I'm not afraid to die."
6.7K 780 99
I'll always be here for you, even if I'm already dead.