Unexpected Changes. Arianaxgi...

By gxgwriter

Hey, I'm Skyler I'm 23 years old I live in my apartment in New York. I have a pretty basic job whilst I atten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.

Chapter 10.

128 9 1
By gxgwriter

*Arianas POV*. Tuesday 2nd August.

Many days had passed since me and Skyler had a disagreement, this is the longest we haven't spoke in a long time. I guess I just want to give her space and time, maybe if I give her time she can think about going with me to LA. Part of me feels lost, I feel like the moment I got to know Skyler Shaneson I got to know myself more also, I never knew I was attracted to women until I met her? Maybe she's the only one.

I'm laying on my sun lounger in my yard just thinking endlessly about Sky, I mean, I have been for weeks. What am I suppose to do? I really really like her, but it's so complicated and exhausting. In a perfect world I wish it was as simple as just going to each other's house and seeing where it goes, but it feels like we both have to sneak around and hide.

"Hey hey!!" Screamed a familiar voice getting closer behind me.

I turned around to see my best friend Victoria, she wore a leopard print sun dress. She had this massive smile across her face, leaning down giving me right hug.

"I didn't know you was in New York!" I beamed.

Victoria took the lounger beside me, relaxing in the sun finally relaxing.
"Oh my god, it's been so busy babe I'm telling you. How you been anyway?"

I sighed taking a deep breath relaxing my head back against the lounger, my thoughts went straight to Sky obviously at the moment it isn't great thoughts...
"I mean... I guess it could be better, I'm good. How about you? How's work and everything been?"

Victoria turned on her side, she furrowed her eye brows speaking in a empathetic tone.
"Work is work babe you know how that is, but more to the point how are you? Something is bother you? Is it Pete? I never did like that good for nothing slime bag"

I shook my head laughing, I knew she never liked Pete it does genuinely make me laugh.
"No no! I guess I'm just having an issue with a friend, I'm a little anxious about going to LA."

Victoria sat up chuckling in a low humorous voice.
"You know a certain someone did tell me huge superstar is going to be on the voice, do you happen to know who that is?"

I rolled my eyes laughing.
"Yes, I'm super excited."

Victoria slapped her hands together, bringing her entire attention to me.
"This is about Skyler and Megan isn't it?"

I exhaled releasing the stress from my chest, it's nice to speak to someone about this who kind of knows the situation.
"Yes... but things have changed since you last seen her, like between us and it's complicated."

Victoria smirked quickly jumping in.
"So, this is either about she has feelings for you and it's awkward, or... you Miss Grande have feelings for Skyler."

I shook my head grinning, I felt my cheeks redden from the thought of me and Skyler confessing feelings.
"Well shit you've got me! We both like each other, I mean we've kissed... a lot. But, it isn't as simple as just hooking up and getting together, we have to hide from everyone!"

Victoria frowned.
"Why? Fuck the world, who cares you're dating a women?"

I threw my forehead into my palms, I tried so fucking hard to fight back the tears but I just couldn't anymore.
"There's so much more going on vic... I mean yeah I'm nervous about coming to public about me dating a women, who wouldn't in todays society. But, we have absolutely no choice to hide whatever this is, her family issues are just so fucked and complicated!"

Victoria quickly jumped onto the edge of my lounger, hugging me and stroking my upper back.
"Talk to me about it, don't hold all this shit in this is what friends are for."

I leaned back on the lounger, taking Victoria's hand in my mine as I sobbed.
"Her dad is my boss, not only that he is a homophobic pig!! He would drop all contact with Sky, take her home away, make things awkward between her and her mom! Probably ruin my name somehow just to spite us further, make it impossible for Skyler to follow her dream by giving her bad reputation."

Victoria snapped.
"How the fuck can he ruin you both that bad!? Surely not."

I shook my head wiping my eyes.
"He is powerful in this industry, he absolutely rich. He would pay off reporters to twist shit, somehow make it look legitimate. Sky won't be able to walk out of a shop without being hated, or even have a private life she isn't ready for that."

Victoria sighed, she looked just as defeated as I was.
"You can't just give up surely? Like doesn't seem fair for that to be it, the asshole wins and everyone is miserable?"

I stood up gathering myself back together, I felt a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders finally opening up and saying it out loud.
"Thank you for listening vic, I'm just sorry I'm such a fucking downer right now. I just want her to come to LA with me, I'm leaving for a couple of months and we won't see each other. But ever since our disagreement at hers, she basically doesn't look like she is going and hasn't even contacted me."

Victoria got up walking beside me back inside into the kitchen, speaking to me whilst I poured up some water.
"That might not be the case Ari, she may have a lot going on. I mean sounds like her plate is full from the sounds of what you tell me, if this thing you have between you doesn't work it just won't work you know."

I slide the glass across the Victoria, taking a large mouthful of water.
"I want it to work, even if we're just friends? I really like her and her vibe, we get on so well."

Victoria leaned her chest across the counter, smiling over to me.
"You know what! Let's go out tonight. Let's just go out and have fun."

I'm really not sure if I am in the mood for this, going to a club with Victoria? I don't know... I'm just feeling so low and I have a lot on my mind, I wanna be mad at Skyler for not messaging me, but I guess she could also say the same thing about me.
"Fine... but I don't want to be out too late." I

"Yes!! You won't regret this! We will have so much fun, I promise." She beamed with joy.

——————

Me and Victoria was sat in the back of my Range Rover whilst being drove to a club, we were both very dressed up cute and honestly feels nice to get out.

I wore a black tight dress ending just above my knee and knee high boots, with a large black fluffy jacket over my shoulders. My hair was tied into a high tight bun, I wore dark cat eye makeup.

Victoria was drinking back a little glass of wine beside me, she was absolutely buzzing and in a great mood.
"Tonight is going to be amazing!"

As we arrived I followed Victoria to booth in the corner, she got us a VIP booth in the corner giving us a tad bit of privacy. The room was loud and music was blaring, I mean that's a good thing, I finally can't hear my own damn depressing thoughts.

"Can we get a large bottle of champagne in a ice bucket, with two glasses please for me and my bestie!" Victoria called out to waitress over the music, just full of absolute joy.

Victoria was already a little tipsy before we even got here, but to be honest, she's been working non stop and probably wants to let her hair down.

Victoria nudged me, speaking slightly louder over the music.
"You should definitely message her right now, fuck it!"

I shook my head moving my phone away from vic who was already edging towards my phone, I know what she is like and she has no filter.
"It's probably best to leave it, I want to give her space."

Victoria just laughed off what I said grabbing my phone, she was extremely insistent on messaging Sky no matter what I say or do.
"Victoria! Give me my phone!"

She shook her head suddenly getting serious, leaning closer so only I could hear.
"Do you want to lose her? You can't just sit here waiting for each other to text first, take this shit into your hands and take charge."

Before I could even say anything Pete with a couple of his friends charged into the vip booth drunk, I knew this isn't going to end well, I don't want to do this right now. Suddenly Pete clumsily fell beside me wrapping his around around me, my entire body tensed and I felt suddenly extremely uncomfortable.
"Babe! I haven't seen or spoke to you in ages, why haven't you come round!"

I looked over at Victoria in the corner of my eye, she looked both pissed off and uncomfortable too her eyes never left petes giving him the ultimate death stare.

"Erm, Pete we aren't dating anymore..." I quietly spoke whilst trying not to gag, he smelt like beer and I absolutely HATE that.

"You can't be serious, we are so right for each other! Think of all the good times we've had" he slurred edging closer.

Before any words could leave my mouth Victoria spoke in a stern pissed off tone.
"I think you are making her very uncomfortable can you back the fuck up!?"

Pete leaned forward looking at Victoria, he had this fucking annoying cocky face.
"I think I'd know If I made her uncomfortable."

My phone began to ring, I saw Skylers name on my screen and my stomach was filled with butterflies, my chest was tight with anxiousness. Before I could even answer my phone, Pete snatched my phone off of me trying to be playful, then swiping to answer.
"Sorry, Ariana can't come to the phone right now. She's busy."

He hung up passing me my phone whilst kissing my cheek.
"Sorry babe, but we need to spend time together without any distractions, I miss you."

Suddenly rage filled my chest and I felt nothing but hatred and anger for a moment, Pete might have just fucked up absolutely everything.
"JUST GIVE ME SPACE! That phone call was more important than anything we ever had, this is exactly why I left you!"

Victoria quickly grabbed my arm, she led me away through the crowd of people whilst security quickly followed behind. Next minute we was out the back, it was a dark alley but extremely quiet, nobody was around and Victoria had her hands on her head.
"Ariana, I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't know he would be here, I didn't know he would do that!"

I quickly hugged Victoria, she was in such panic and felt extremely bad for me.
"It's not your fault! It's him! It's always fucking him!"

Victoria quickly grabbed my hands, grabbing my attention desperately.b
"Call back Skyler now!"

I quickly grabbed my phone, I hovered my thumb over Skylers name.
"What if she doesn't want to speak to me now...?"

Victorias voice softened as she tried to comfort me.
"She might think it's a misunderstanding and wants to get a hold of you!"

I reluctantly and nervously pressed call. The phone rang for maybe a couple of seconds before it was declined,so I tried again and this time it wouldn't even call. Did she seriously decline and then turn her phone off? I didn't do anything I don't understand.

"Maybe Pete scared her off! Maybe she needs time!" Victoria panicked.

All I could feel is an intense ache in my chest, I wanted to break down into tears and leave this place. I don't want Skyler upset with me, what if she now definitely doesn't go to LA. Who am I kidding.... She obviously wasn't going in the first place.

"I want to leave." I shook my head.

Me and Victoria picked up all of our shit making our way towards the exit with security, I was anxious as fuck what if she thinks I was back with Pete messing her around. I can't believe I'm admitting this to myself but all I really want is... well Sky. When I think of her all I can think about is our time privately spent together, I can't stop thinking about her lips, her body and her voice. I wish she was here right now, I enjoy when she tells me all about her thoughts and feelings because she sees the world in a such a different way, she's positive.

Victoria nudged me sat beside me in the back seat of my car.
"Maybe, thinking about LA and all of that shit is just stressful for her right now? I mean yeah maybe Pete hasn't helped but if she loves y-"

I quickly and involuntarily cut vic off.
"We aren't in love Vic she isn't tied to me."

Victorias hand rested on my shoulder, she spoke in a clear peaceful tone.
"If you aren't in love why is she on your mind every second of everyday the moment you met? I mean fair enough at the beginning you weren't in love, you have a little crush. But now, the way your body language and tone changes when speaking about her, it's written all over you clear as day."

I leaned my head back, closing my eyes. My heart felt right and my body was stiff as I spoke.
"But what if I am the one reading into it too much? What if she's sat there realising she just likes me as a friend, she won't even call back making me feel I am not good enough."

Victoria frowned, speaking in a more stern voice grabbing my shoulder tighter.
"That's not it! I bet you she is sat there with her thoughts in pieces, she had a big decision to make and maybe not hearing your voice helps her think?"

I looked at Victoria, her attempt to cheer me up didn't work and if anything made me feel a little worse, I know she is tipsy but how is that comforting?
"Is that suppose to comfort me? I want her to hear my voice and be happy not stressed!"

Victoria just laughed shaking her head.
"I meant maybe you two Are so into each other's head; it fucks you up in the best way!"

I don't want to fuck with her head, I mean yeah I'd love to think I'm on her mind as much as she's on mine. I've never had this experience when I've started seeing someone before, usually by now we're in a relationship or not. Usually we would accept we won't see each other much because of our careers and just text a lot. When I am with Skyler being without her is just difficult, text isn't enough everything in me wants Skyler in every single way.
My body constantly lusts for her, my mind dreams about her and everything in me wants to be close to her as much as possible. I just wish I could read her mind and see how she feels, just like everything in me wants to know what she is doing right now...

A/N:
Sorry chapter is shorter than most of my chapters, but this is the moment things change. I wanted the readers to fully understand just how much Ariana feels for Sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.2K 42
" I've slept in his bed more times than I can count since I was probably 5, so why all of sudden do I feel nervous to be this close to him?" I shift...
22.1K 548 30
Rainbow Dash, 15. Just your average cocky athletic teen. Only cares about Friends, her family, Sports, grades and that's pretty much it. She isn't on...
26K 574 32
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
332K 9.3K 29
"I just want to fucking know why!? Why would you look me in the eyes, and fake the whole time? I was ready to come out for you! I am in love with you...