Begin Again (A Pokeshipping S...

Od StunningKim

[Completed] Years after, when Ash runs across Misty again, he remembered the unfortunate loss of her memories... Více

Playdate
Friend
Unexpected
Meeting
Mission
Our Place
Stupid Pranks!
The Hotel
Memories
Tests and Helpless
Clues
All your fault
Right or wrong?
The Perfect Plans
Cling and cringe
Right and Left
Realization [Part- I]
Realization [Part-II]
Worries
Why? Why me?
Partying Rattatas
Queen
Danger
Promise
New Memories
Confession
Tutoring
The Week of Hell
Freedom
Practice makes one...tired
League
Friends and Foes
Spy
The Big News
Caught
Explanations
Begin Again
Bonus Chapter: Who is Serena's crush?
Thank you!

Changed

322 29 43
Od StunningKim

Heyyyyyyyyyyy

I know you guys missed me, I know *pat pat*

I love you too, enjoy!

-

(Author's POV)

"Hey Ms. Rezerds, good morning!" Misty greeted her Maths teacher, Ms. Olivia Rezerds in the hallway. All the teacher did was just raise an eyebrow at her and the students around looked at Misty like she had gone crazy.

"What?" Misty asked in confusion.

"Are you Misty's twin or something?" One of the girls nearby asked, others paying attention to gain any kind of information.

"No, urgh." Misty answered, frustrated. "Third time today." She muttered under her breath and started walking to class.

She enters her chemistry class, and takes a seat somewhere around the back. Most likely, she's the one sitting in the middle, but today she wanted to stay at the back, not wanting to answer any more questions, like 'Are you okay? Or Are you Misty?' Taking a moment, she thought of all the things that happened today.

First, her mom and dad ask her if she's okay and if she needs to be taken to the doctor or something. Second, Liam asked her why such a sudden change in behaviour, and where's the old Misty. Third, her schoolmates ask her if she's the Misty they know.

"Tired of this honestly..." She said, putting her head down on the desk, while students started to fill the class up. Someone knocked on her head, making her look up. It was Gary and others, they were taking seats beside her, before her. Gary raised an eyebrow at her.

"Please, not again. You already know why I am doing this." Misty said to him. Gary blinked, and then understood what she meant. He shook his head.

"I am not here to talk about your behavior. The only thing I wanted to ask is...why are you sitting here today? Especially on Ash's seat?" Gary asked her. She tilted her head slightly in confusion.

"This is....Ash's seat...?" She asked, completely oblivious to the fact she just stated. Just then Gary looks at someone behind her and then goes to sit beside Leaf. Misty turned around to see Ash standing at the door, gazing at her.

"Uh-" She started, but Ash just ignored her and went to sit at the far end of the row in which Misty was sitting, sliding his bag over the desk as he sat. He didn't even bother to look at her.

"Tch." She said as she turned around to face the teacher, who already entered a moment later.

"The chemical formula for Washing soda, that is Sodium carbonate...who will tell me? Mr. Ketchum, how about you?" Mrs. Wington asked Ash to answer her.

'How would he? He didn't know it the last time, huh.' Misty thought to herself, and chuckled internally.

Ash got up, took a moment and looked at Misty, who was looking back at him, smirking. Ash then looked at the teacher again, and answered, "It's Na2CO3." He looked back at Misty, finding her staring at him, mouth hanging open.

'Looks like he studied..' Misty thought again.

"Drew, this one's for you. What is..." Mrs. Wington kept asking small and simple questions to each student, just like the surprise oral quiz she takes every month.

"Misty, you're up next." Mrs. Wington said as she eyed Misty from behind her big glasses. Misty instantly got up, a bored expression on her face. "Hm...let's give you something hard..."

'Yeah, like I can't solve it, duh.' Misty thought to herself and waited for the teacher to ask her something.

"Hm, tell me. Electronegativity increases when we move from which direction to which?" Mrs. Wington asked, looking up at Misty from her book.

"It increases when we move from left to right." Misty answered, Wington nodded.

"Atomic number and the number of valence electrons in Xenon?" She asked.

"Atomic number 54, valence electrons 8." Misty replied, Mrs. Wington went back to the book again.

"Ash, this is for you." She said, and Ash got up.

"Calculate the mass of one atom of Oxygen, and one molecule of Oxygen." Mrs. Wington asked, Ash took a moment, while Misty made quick calculations and raised her hand.

'Number of oxygen atoms in 16.0 g of atomic oxygen is 6.022 into 10 raised to 23 atoms. Mass of one atom will be 16.0 upon 6.022 into 10 raised to 23, which will give 2.657 into 10 raised to negative 23 g. Also, the molecular mass of oxygen is 32.0 g. Number of oxygen molecules in it will be 6.022 into 10 raised to 23. Mass of one molecule will be 32.0 upon 6.022 into 10 raised to 23, which will give 5.314 into 10 raised to negative 23 g. Done.' Misty calculated.

"Ash, do you have an answer?" Mrs. Wington asked Ash, who was still thinking.

"Okay then, Misty please tell-" Mrs. Wington began, but was cut off.

"Mass of one atom is 2.657 into 10 raised to negative 23, and mass of a molecule is 5.314 into 10 raised to negative 23." Ash answered. Misty looked at him, and nodded, still a little surprised that he did it.

'Come on, he isn't that dumb, is he?' Misty thought.

"Misty, find the number of Sodium and Sulphate ions in 14.2 gram of Sodium sulphate." The teacher asked her, she quickly began to find it out in her mind.

'Molecular mass of Sodium sulphate is 2 into 23 plus 1 into 32 plus 4 into 16 which gives 142 a.m.u. So 142 g of sodium sulphate will be equal to one more. 14.2 g of sodium sulphate will be 0.1 mole. Total molecules will be 0.1 into 6.02 into 10 raised to 23, which will give 6.02 into 10 raised to 23. 1 molecule of sodium sulphate contains two sodium ions and one sulphate ion. Therefore, Sodium ions present in it will be 2 into 6.02 into 10 raised to 22, which will give 1.204 into 10 raised to 23.Sulpahte ions in it will be 1 into 6.02 into 10 raised to 22, which will be 6.02 into 10 raised to 22. Alright.' Misty thought, and told her answer.

"Sodium ions present will be 1.204 into 10 raised to 22, and Sulphate ions will be 6.02 into 10 raised to 22." Misty answered, quicker than the Mrs. Wington thought.

"Impressive. You two have given the best performance in the internals. I am sure it would be like that in the exams too, am I right?" Mrs. Wington asked.

'Both the tests were written by me..' Misty thought. "We'll see about that." She said, glancing at Ash once, and smirking.

"I am sure it will be." Ash replied, looking ahead and sitting down, Misty does too.

"You think? How about a quick quiz between you and Misty right now?" Mrs. Wington asked. The class cheered, saying yes. It was a good way to waste time for them.

Ash and Misty nodded.

"I will ask the question, tell me the answer as soon as you get it. No need to raise your hand." The teacher instructed, Ash and Misty nodded again.

"Volume at S.T.P. in litres or dm cube of Sulphur dioxide?" She asked.

"22.4" Misty replied.

"And..an example of a single covalent bond." Mrs. Wington asked.

"Hydrogen plus Chlorine which gives Hydrogen Chloride. HCL." Ash answered as soon as she asked. Misty groaned.

"One reason for discarding the law of triad."

"Dobereiner failed to arrange all the then known elements in the form of triads." Misty answered, point to point. Wington nodded and kept asking.

"What did Henry Mosely find that resulted in the Modern Periodic Table?"

"He found out that atomic number is a better fundamental property of elements compared to atomic mass." Misty replied again, and looked at Ash, smirking slightly. He didn't give any reaction.

"Representative elements of Group 1?"

"Alkali metals." Ash said calmly.

"Group 13?"

"Boron family." He replied again.

"Group 16?"

"Oxygen family." Misty said.

"Group 17?"

"Halogens." Ash answered, Misty groaned slightly.

"The first and the last element in the reactivity series." Mrs. Wington asked.

"Most reactive, Potassium. Least reactive, Gold." Misty answered.

"How is Hydrogen commonly collected?" The teacher asked.

"By downward displacement of water." Ash replied.

"An impurity present in Hydrogen." She questioned.

"AsH3." Misty replied, glancing at Ash once.

"An alloy of Aluminium and it's composition." Mrs Wington said.

"Duralumin. 95% Aluminium, 4% Copper, 0.5% Magnesium, and 0.5% Manganese." Ash answered. Misty raised her eyebrows.

'Impressive..' She thought.

"One use of Ammonia."

"As a refrigerant in ice plants." Misty replied.

"Nitric acid is a very strong..?"

"Monobasic acid," Ash answered.

"An example of Alkene in the Homologous series."

"Octene, C8H16." Misty said.

"Two properties of Ammonia."

"Colourless, non-poisonous, Alkaline in nature." Ash replied.

"Reaction of Cathode in the electrolyte Dilute Copper Sulphate solution."

"Cu two plus, and two e minus, gives Cu." Misty answered after a moment.

"Amazing, I didn't think anyone would know the answer. Now, One condition for formation of covalent bonds."

"Both the atoms should have high electronegativity." Misty answered again, smirking.

"Alright, now a last question. 16 g of Oxygen gas is enclosed in a 1 dm3 flask at 25 degree celsius. Calculate the pressure exerted by the gas, if the molecular mass of any gas occupies 22.4 litres at S.T.P." Mrs. Wington asked the last one. Both the candidates started thinking.

'Oxygen is a diatomic gas. It's molar mass is 16 into 2 that gives 32 g. So, 32 g of oxygen occupies 22.4 dm3 at S.T.P. 16 g of oxygen will occupy 22.4 upon 32 into 16 that is 11.2 dm3. Thus, by gas equation, P1V2 upon T1 is equals to P2V2 upon T2, I will get-' Misty started calculating, but couldn't complete.

"The pressure exerted by the gas will be 12.2 atm." Ash answered, looking at the teacher.

"Very good, Mr. Ketchum! You solved it in under fifteen seconds. Proud of you! You two did a great job, I must say. I am impressed with both of you. I am reserving both of you for the chemistry project this year!" Mrs. Wington happily said, while Misty just stared at Ash, with an unreadable expression on her face.

'How...' She thought.

"Ma'am, but that's not fair! I wanted to be in the chemistry project!" A girl named Flora stated, getting up from her seat.

"Flora...hun, you can always go to some other project. I am sure many teachers want you with them. Don't worry!" Mrs. Wington tried to reassure her. Flora just huffed and sat down again.

"Ash and Misty, make sure to meet me after school. I will guide you through the project experiments." The teacher instructed. Ash and Misty nodded.

"So class, as I was saying..." Mrs. Wington started teaching again, but Misty didn't seem to pay attention to her, as her attention was directed towards Ash.

"Misty..?" Drew asked, trying to gain her attention. She didn't answer.

"Misty.." Gary whispered, still no answer from her.

"MISTY!" Dawn called out to her, a little too loud. Everybody's attention turned towards the end of the class, at them. Misty still didn't bother.

"Dawn, mind filling us up with what you were calling Misty for?" Mrs. Wington asked. Dawn shakes her head nodding no, and then looked somewhere else. Misty's eyes were still glued to Ash. She was in deep thought.

'Did he really...change...?' Is what she thought. She didn't want to believe this, didn't want this to be true, but it actually seemed to be real.

The rest of the class went by smoothly. Everybody minding their own business, except for Misty. Lunch time occurred, and everybody rushed past the seats to be out of the class and go to the cafeteria.

"You coming?" May asked Misty, who was grabbing her stuff into her bag.

"Yes, I just need to go to my locker for a minute. Meet you at the cafeteria!" Misty replied, standing up and leaving. May nodded and left with the others.

Misty went to her locker. As she reached it, she saw a small rectangular white note stuck in the corner of it. She took it and read it in her mind.

It said, "Stay away from him.." She raised an eyebrow looking at it.

"Stay away from who now?" She asked no one in particular, and just then saw Ash going away from the lockers towards the cafeteria.

"Him?" She asked herself, and then tried to control her laughter. "Looks like someone has something for our Ashy boy~" She muttered as she shoved the note into her locker, grabbed her stuff, then went towards the cafeteria as well.

"Pretty sure that's her..." She mumbled to herself, as she entered the cafeteria and saw the said girl clinging towards Ash.

Let's see till how long..

-

Yeah, I wrote all the questions and explanations myself..

That's all, bye bye!

-Sky

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
31.5K 832 26
A oneshot book dedicated to my favorite Pokemon couple, Ash and Misty! Started: 09/22/17 Finished: 03/24/18
902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
76K 2K 13
As Ash's group adventures to Ambrette town for a quick pit stop, they eventually go to see the Ambrette Aquarium to look at all the different water-t...