Lost Wings

By Bp_hiu

Do you believe in God? Do you believe in Angels? Do you believe that there is heaven? Do you believe that an... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: I
Chapter 3: Angel or Devil
CHAPTER 4: I'm Going Crazy
CHAPTER 5: Dumb and Smart Angel
CHAPTER 6: Lalisa Choi
CHAPTER 7: First Day Of School
CHAPTER 8: Rain And Pain
CHAPTER 9: Letters And Gifts
CHAPTER 10: She Is Confusing
CHAPTER 11: Rule 04
CHAPTER 12: New Angel
CHAPTER 13: Crush
CHAPTER 14: Quits
CHAPTER 15: Intentions
CHAPTER 16: My Girlfriend
CHAPTER 17: It Was You
CHAPTER 18: I Love You
CHAPTER 19: New Rules
CHAPTER 20: Dreams
CHAPTER 21: "Don't Leave Me"
CHAPTER 22: The Right One For Her
CHAPTER 23: We Belong To Each Other
CHAPTER 24: Lalisa Love Me
CHAPTER 25: Fitting Room
CHAPTER 26: "Why don't we just become human?"
CHAPTER 27: It's You
CHAPTER 28: Top or Bottom
CHAPTER 29: Brave Confession
CHAPTER 30: Miracle
CHAPTER 31: Make You Happy
CHAPTER 32: Richer
CHAPTER 33: Kidnap
CHAPTER 34: Demons
CHAPTER 35: Timeout
CHAPTER 36: We Miss Her
CHAPTER 37: Letter
CHAPTER 38: Birthday
CHAPTER 39: Coin And Wish
CHAPTER 40: Cameback
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 2: Blood Sweat And Tears

6.3K 305 25
By Bp_hiu

Jennie Pov

I had a lot of questions going inside my head, like why is this happening to my life? Everything became so hard, I only wanted my sister Ella to live longer but why on earth they cant give it to me?

Did I commit a mistake in my past life? I became a good person as I can be just to had good karma.

Tears keep flowing, tears keep building, and tears I keep stopping.

Just by thinking about Ella's condition, I can't help but to cry and tear up. I can't help her and I can't heal her.

I stop believing in God since he never listens to my prayers and he never grant all my wishes for my sister. I became selfless just for my sister's sake but he didn't listen to prayers.

I stop praying, believing, and waiting for a miracle to happen because it will never going to happen.

I woke up when I heard a loud beep, I sat up and I saw Ella no longer breathing anymore. I immediately push the nurse button, they arrive in a short time.

I stood up from the side and the doctor did their job, he checked Ella and I saw a heart defibrillator machine. He started charging it to lower joules and it went higher.

'Ella, please don't leave me. You promise earlier that you will stay, come back please.' I can feel my tears flowing and I didn't hold back my tears anymore.

'Someone help me please...'

•••

Third Person Pov

The scroll burned by itself, the sky turn black and thunder start roaring. A flash of lightning striking somewhere and it's very extremely new.

Lalisa got aware of what happens, God had something to do with the weather. She stayed standing on the top of Namsan Tower.

She felt something hurting behind her, she looked back to see her wings slowly burning. She tried to touch it but her hands got to burn.

"Lalisa, the great kind loyal angel. Looks like you wish for something that you might regret later. God taking time from getting something in return, so I might just steal it."

Wonwoo, a fallen angel that became friends with a devil. God punished him by breaking his wings.

"Surrender your wings or I will going to steal it in a hard way." He walked towards Lalisa who having a hard time because she slowly feeling back pain.

Lalisa slowly stepping back to get away from Wonwoo. Wonwoo attacked her and she flew away to escape but Wonwoo chase her.

"Arggh!!" Lalisa felt pain because her wings are slowly burning, she endure it and continue flying away from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo is too fast and strong, he grabs Lalisa by the nape and threw her somewhere. Lalisa fell on a rooftop of a building, she can't fight him since God doesn't create or order her to fight.

"Lalisa, your too weak. I think God didn't train you just in case you will encounter someone like me who is eager to have new beautiful wings like yours." Wonwoo walked towards her and he strike fire at her that made Lalisa can't stand anymore.

Wonwoo stepped on her back that made her groaned in pain.

"So, weak Lalisa. These wings of yours are now mine." Wonwoo cut her wings using his fire sword.

"ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Lalisa tried to fight but Wonwoo's shadow stopped her. Lalisa can't do anything but groaned in pain and cried.

Wonwoo laughed evilly while cutting her beautiful white wings, when he successfully stole Lalisa's wings he left a backpack beside an unconscious Lalisa.

•••

Lalisa woke up, feeling so much pain, especially in her back. She cried because of so much pain, she tried to reach her back and it is bleeding.

"M-my...wi-wings." She cried, she just lost her beautiful wings. She wearing white polo and white pants, her wings wounds are bleeding and they can be seen on her back.

She stood up from the ground, she hold the backpack that Wonwoo left for her. She slowly got downstairs since she is on the rooftop of an unknown building.

While she walking downstairs she read on a bulletin board the name of the hospital Seoul National Hospital. It's the hospital that Ella is confined to.

She walked where Ella's room is; she is barefoot, her polo had blood on it, and she had some dirt on her body and face.

She went inside the room Ella, the doctors are busy trying to save Ella so they didn't notice her.

"Wake up Ella." She spoke that made some surprised because they heard her and Ella's heart suddenly became normal.

Everyone in the room was shocked by what just happen, an unknown girl just spoke and Ella came back.

Lalisa walked towards Ella, she touch her face like how Ella touch her earlier. Suddenly, Ella opened her eyes at exactly midnight.

"Happy Birthday Ella." Lalisa greeted her that made Ella smiled.

"Thank you Guardian Angel Unnie." Ella sat up that made the doctors gasped.

"Excuse me, can you move we still need to check her condition." The doctor asked Lalisa and she nodded.

Lalisa went to the other side of the bed, the nurses looking and examining her because they found her weird and she didn't notice a brunette looking at her.

"Unbelievable!" The doctor exclaimed.

"What happen?!" The nurse asked.

"She just suddenly healed, can you run some test on her later in the morning but for now let her rest." The doctor said and order the shocked nurses. "Take a rest, for now, Ella. I will talk to your sister and parents later."

Ella just nodded and the hospital staff went out of the room. Ella looked at Lalisa and she smiled at her.

"You save me," Ella uttered.

"I'm not, God just granted my wish." Ella shook her head.

"You still save me by asking God, thank you Guardian Angel Unnie." She reached for Lalisa's hand and she hold it.

They just stare at each other and silence surrounded them, Lalisa can hear her heart beating normally.

"Is it hurt?" Ella asked, she can see at Lalisa's clothes blood on it.

"A lot." Lalisa stopped herself from crying because she just lost her wings.

"I will help you, don't worry." Ella smiled at her that made her smile too.

"Thank you, Ella." Lalisa grabs her handkerchief from her pants and she wipes Ella's sweat. "You sweating a lot."

"Unnie, I just had a death fight then the doctor electric me using the heart machine then I went back to live. Let's see if you will not going to sweat after that life and death situation."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how the human body works." Ella patted the space beside her at the bed signing her to sit.

"Take a seat unnie." Lalisa shook her head. "Why?"

"I'm full of blood and dirt, the bed will get dirty."

"Don't worry they will change it tomorrow." Ella keep insisting so she sat since Ella is so stubborn." Are you a fallen angel now?"

"No, I'm not. God is not mad at me and I didn't commit any sin, I just lost my wings." Ella suddenly hugged her which cause her to groaned in pain since her wounds got hit by Ella's hand.

"I'm sorry unnie, I didn't mean to do that I'm just happy to see you and I'm so thankful you save me." Lalisa hugged her and Ella cried at her chest.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" A cold voice said, Lalisa looked where the voice was from and it's Jennie who looked just cried.

"Unnie!" Ella wiped her tears and called her sister. Jennie immediately went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Don't do that again Ella, you scared me I thought I'm going to lose you." Lalisa stood up from the bed and she just watch them with a smile on her face.

"You will not and I can keep my promise to you." Jennie kissed her forehead and she looked at smiling Lalisa coldly that made Lalisa gulp and scared.

'Why she is so scary?' Lalisa asked herself thoughts.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Jennie slowly got the fruit knife from the drawer that made Lalisa scared even more.

"Ahhh I-I'm...La-Lisa." Lalisa slowly stepped back because Jennie slowing walking towards her.

"Unnie! She is my guardian angel and she saves me." Ella blocked her way towards Lalisa. Jennie blinked a couple of times because her sister just stood up from the bed and looking so strong.

"How did you got out of the bed?" Jennie asked that made Ella and Lalisa laugh but Jennie glared at Lalisa so she stop from laughing.

"I told you she save me." Ella pointed at Lalisa.

"So, the doctor telling the truth that miracle happen?" Ella nodded. "How did that happen?"

Lalisa and Ella facepalm themselves and shook their head in disbelief.

"This beautiful girl right here is my guardian angel, she save me." Jennie frowned and she examined the dirty Lalisa.

"Did she operated you without the doctor's advisory?" Jennie asked that made Ella sighed.

"I told you she is my guardian angel, she save me that's why miracles happen," Ella explained and Jennie cant still sink it in. "For a smart woman like you unnie, your kinda dumb."

"Yah! Ella, you know a miracle is impossible and even angels." Jennie defended and Lalisa got offended, Ella saw that Lalisa got hurt.

"Unnie, you just hurt my angel." Ella hugged Lalisa's waist. "Ignore my sister, she is stupid and dumb for not believing angels are real even God. I'm sorry about my dumb sister."

"It's fine." Lalisa gave Ella an assuring smile.

"You!" Jennie pointed the knife at her and Lalisa tilted her head with a confused face, Jennie found it adorable." Explain."

Jennie and Ella sat on the bed while Lalisa standing in front of them, her bag is on the ground but she holding one strap.

"Like, what Ella said I'm an Angel." Jennie scoffed

"Don't make me laugh," Jennie said coldly that made Lalisa scared, she felt she might cry but she stopped herself.

"I'm an angel that supposed to guide her in heaven but I saw how you love each other and I got hurt and sad when I saw how you cry while asking her to promise you that she should never give up and never leave you." Jennie raises one eyebrow.

'How did she know that?' Jennie asked in her thoughts.

"I read in the old book about us Angels can ask God for something so I wish to him to give Ella a longer life. In exchange is for my wings but..." Lalisa bit her lips to stop herself from crying.

"But?"

"Before he can take it, someone steals it." Lalisa looked down feeling ashamed.

"How am I supposed to believe what are you saying? Do you have any proof?" Instead of answering, Lalisa slowly unbuttoned her white polo." Yah! Why are you undressing in front of us?!"

Lalisa turned her back and she slowly put down her polo, she reveal her wings wounds. She heard Ella and Jennie gasped.

"I lost my wings," Lalisa said in almost a whisper.

"What if you just got that wounds from somewhere?" Jennie still not believing her because it's unbelievable.

"Unnie, you are dumb. Have you seen someone wearing her outfit? Have you seen someone who had wounds like her at the back? What is that just coincidence that she got hurt at the back? If it is not because of her, I'm at heaven now." Jennie looked at her serious sister and she sighed.

"Fine!" Lalisa wear her clothes properly while enduring the pain.

"Unnie, help her and treat her wounds." Ella pushed her sister out of the bed. "Being your sister is so stressful."

"You, come here." Jennie demand, Lalisa slowly walked towards Jennie. "Sit here." Lalisa sat on the soft couch.

"Why is so soft?" Lalisa asked and she bouncing at the couch like a kid.

"Stop bouncing you dumbass, stay here I will just going to borrow an emergency kit." Jennie went out of the room.

"Is she always like that?" Lalisa asked Ella who admiring her.

"Just ignore it." Lalisa just nodded.

'She's pretty but kinda slow?' Lalisa said in her thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.4K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
30.2K 1.1K 17
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝙶!𝙿
32.5K 845 9
I honestly believe that the universe has brought us together, we are meant to be. You're my only one. I love you. ... This story is MINE so please...
93.5K 1.6K 18
Where everything started fine, just as when I let go the love of my life. Who only taught me the word Love. Now that she left... I want her back. Al...