Soulmates (Klaus mikaelson)

By theemikaelsons

In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (K... More

Season 2 Cast
Prologue
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice๏ฟผ
The Descent
Daddy Issues
The Last Dance
Klaus
The last day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3 Cast
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Bestfriend Day
Harley's Day
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Dress voting!!!
Bringing Out The Dead
Sorry guys!
Dangerous Liason pt 1
Dangerous Liason pt2
All My Children
Breaking On Through
Sorry again๐Ÿ˜•
The Murder of One
Important
Members of the family
Do Not Go Gentle
Additional cast
Before Sunset
The Departed
You're not dead!
Vacation
Beach day
Me waking up at 1:54 a.m
In the woods
Family time
Epilouge
Watty's 2022 and Next fic choices.
Bonus chapter 1
500k Bitches๐Ÿ˜›

Crying Wolf

25.2K 619 137
By theemikaelsons

A cell phone ringing wakes everyone one up.

"Sleeping go away." Caroline kicks Elena off the bed. Elena grabs her phone and answers.

"Hello."

"Elena!" Caroline exclaims

Bonnie shushes her. "Shh."

"Elena please!" Natalie groans.

Everyone tried to go back to sleep as Elena leave the room.

"How was the slumber party?" Stefan asks

"Good. Heh. Much needed. When can you and I have one?" She asks leaning against the wall

"Mmm that can be arranged."

"Ok. Now today. Take me far far away."

"Elena we do not need to hear that." Natalie gags at her statement.

"Even with everything that's going on?" He asks laughing at Natalie

"Because of everything that's going on." Elena states

"And you're sure this has nothing to do with dodging your father. Who just got into town." He asks

"Uh, this has everything to do with it."

"Well, in that case, where would you like to go?" Stefan asks

"Well I'm gonna get up since I have to be at the Lockwood. Thanks Bonnie for bringing me some clothes." She walk to the bonnies bag and her toothbrush. She goes into the bathroom and starts to get ready for the day.

She brushes her teeth and washes her face. She brushes her hair out. She sprays heat resistant so her hair doesn't get her damage and lightly curls her hair with Caroline curler.

She walks out and gets the white jumpsuit she ask Bonnie to pack. She changes into and puts her white heels on. She walks to Caroline body mirror and looks at her self. She turns around to Bonnie and Caroline.

"So what do you guys think?"

Caroline and Bonnie stare at her in awe.

"Whoever dates you in the future is very lucky Nat." Bonnie compliments her

"Aww thanks bon bon."

"I think I might have a crush."

Natalie laughs. "Even though I swing that way care you are definitely like a sister."

"Well I have to go but I will see you guys later." She walks out care room and grabs her keys and walks out the house. She unlocks her car and get in making her way to the Lockwood mansion.

•••

She parks and makes her way in head held high. She walk in and see Elijah talking to mayor Lockwood. She walk over with a smile on her face.

"Elijah nice to see you again." She hugs him before turning to Carol.

"Hi Carol it's good to see you." She hugs her before going to stand by Elijah.

Both Elijah and Natalie are talking to Carol when Damon walks over.

"Elijah I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of mystic falls founding families."

"Mm-hmm. Such a pleasure to meet you."

"No. Pleasure's mine."

They shake hands while staring at each other. Natalie felt uncomfortable.

"Damon."  She nods her head at him.

"Natalie. You look good." Damon smiles at her

"Thank you."

•••

Elijah, Natalie and Damon are in the mayors office.

"What can I do for you Damon?" Elijah asks him.

"I was hoping we can have a little word." He tells Elijah

"Where's Elena." Elijah asks

"Safe with Stefan. They're laying low, you know; bit of a werewolf problem." He explains

"Oh, Yeah. I heard about that."

"I'm sure you did since it was your witch that saved the day."

"With my help so your welcome." Natalie jumps in.

"You are welcome."

"Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here." Damon asks

"Why don't you just stay focused on keeping Elena safe and leave the rest to me." Elijah turns when Damon is suddenly in front him

"Not good enough. What does Natalie have to do with all this?"

Elijah grabs Damon throat and speed him into the wall choking him. Damon grabs Elijah throat choking him back but it does nothing. He grabs Damon wrist and twist it.

"You young vampires, so arrogant. How dare you come in here and challenge me?" He asks still having Damon against the wall.

"You can't kill me, man. It's not part of the deal." Damon says struggling against him.

"Silence." Elijah grabs a pencil and stabs Damon in the neck. Damon yells in pain and Elijah shoved him away from him.

He pulls a handkerchief from his suit pocket.

"I'm an original. Show a little respect." He wipes his hand before giving it to Damon. He jerks it out his hand and puts it over the wound.

"The moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead, so you should do what I say. Keep Elena safe." Elijah tells him calmly

He hold his hand out for Natalie. He turns around and says one more thing.

"You don't need to worry about Natalie. She's under my protection."

Damon looks at them as they leave.

•••

"Today was a busy."

"Yeah. How's the throat?" Alaric asks

"Sore."

"Yeah. That Elijah is one scary dude. But with nice hair." Alaric gets up. "Hey. You want another one?"

He grabs Damon cup and goes to the liquor tray.

"He's gonna be hard to kill."

"Yea. I'd think twice before I'd trust that dagger and some ashes to do the job. You're gonna need more info." Alaric says

"I'm out of sources." Damon says.

"What's up with you and the news chick?" Alaric asks

"Ooh. "She's got spunk huh?" Damon says while sitting down

"Just don't kill her, please." Alaric pleads

"If I did who would report her death?" Damon says sarcastically

"Just don't, all right? She's friends with Jenna and it's bad enough that I'm lying to her about everything else. I hate the lies." Alaric looks at his phone. "Oh god. I got to go. I got to pick Jenna up. Don't worry I'll uh show my self out."

He gets up and place the cup on the table and head for the door. As Alaric is leaving he hears a crash by the door. He gets up to check it out when he sees Alaric with a knife in his abdomen. He grans and falls to the ground.

A man jumps from the ceiling. he goes to attack Damon. He tries to attack back but the man jumps on his back and stabbed him in the neck with a syringe. 

Not giving up he speeds him into the wall trying to get him off his back. He keeps doing it until the man fully puts the vervain in Damon neck making him fall to the ground. He takes it out.

"Whew! Damn, you're strong. It took the whole syringe."

The door opens to see Jules and her crew.

"Grab that one he's dead."

Jules walks into Damon view. "Hi, Damon. Nice to see you again."

•••

Damon is tied to a chair. Bloody with chains on. A collar with wood in it around his neck. He wakes up to see a temporarily dead Alaric in front of him. He turns to see someone holding apart of the chains in his hand.

"Morning, Sunshine. I saw this movie once, some torture porn flick. Anyway, they had this collar device that was really cool, so I just modified it dome with some wooden nails, and when I pull," He pulls the chains making the wooden stakes go into Damon neck.

Damon groans in pain. The werewolf stops and turns as he hears Jules voice.

"So I hear you have the moonstone."

Damon starts laughing. "Oh, If you only knew the irony of this right now." He then looks directly at Jules. "Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, I don't talk, someone loses a heart. Last time, it was your boy mason."

The werewolf with the chains wraps it around his hand ready to use them. Jules walk up to Damon. "This time, it will be you." She signals the werewolf with the chains and he pulls them.

•••

"You know what the great thing about buckshot is? It scatters through the body, Maximum damage."

She picks her shotgun up and points it at Damon. "Where's the moonstone?"

"Get over it, honey. You're never gonna get it." Damon tells Jules.

"Looking for this?" Jules turns around to see Elijah and Natalie. They walk down the stairs. Elijah sits the moonstone on a book sitting on a table. "Go ahead. Take it."

One werewolf speeds to get it but Elijah is faster than him and rips his heart out. Two more try to get it but once again Elijah speeds in front of them and rip both of their hearts out. Jules leave before Natalie or Elijah can do something.

"Dammit. The only reason I came was to get back at her for biting almost killing Rose."

Elijah shakes his head in amusement and sees one more werewolf left. "What about you, sweetheart, hmm?" The werewolf stands up as Elijah looks at him in his face. "You want to take a shot?" The werewolf shakes his head. "No? Yes? No? Where's the girl?"

He looks around to see Jules gone. "I don't know." Damon answers

"It doesn't really matter."

He then snaps the werewolf neck. He goes and takes the chains loose on Damon. "You realize this is the third time I've saved your life now?"

Damon just looks at him. Elijah turns around and leaves and takes the moonstone with him. He holds his hand out for Natalie and they both leave.

•••

Natalie makes it home to see Bonnie waiting for her on the couch. When she sees that Natalie is home she walks up to her with a angry look on her face.

"Did you or did you not know that Elijah was going through with the sacrifice?" Bonnie asks her

"Yes I did know." She answers calmly

"And you didn't tell me that he was going to kill Elena, Natalie."

"In order for you to kill Klaus the sacrifice has to go through." Natalie explains to Bonnie.

"You still could have told me. He's going to kill Elena." Bonnie tells her

"Why are you so hell bent on helping her. huh? Cause if the rolls were reversed I have a strong feeling that there's a 50% chance that she will not do the same for you.

"Yea and how do you know that?" Bonnie asks her

"Because Bonnie all she and the Salvatore's do is go to you when they need help. They got grams killed! When has she ever said thank you?"

Bonnie just stands there. Looking anywhere but Natalie.

"Exactly. The only person that has is Jeremy. He's the only one there whenever you use to much magic. Where's Elena? She's always with Stefan. And If it came down to you and her dying, they are always going to pick Elena to save."

"Why are you defending Elijah?"

"Because Bonnie he's not as bad as you guys make him to be. He's actually fun to be around."

"Elena told me about you being Klaus soulmate. When it comes down to killing him will you let us?" Bonnie asks her.

"I don't know Bonnie. Ok? Because I haven't met him. And I feel my opinion is biased on killing him. Because I heard half of his story and I feel nobody is just pure evil. But just know that I will always be there for you because I love you, If Klaus ever hurts you then he will have me to deal with. Even if he is my soulmate you are family and you come first."

Bonnie sighs. "Okay."

"Okay."

Natalie leaves to her room and changes her clothes ready to go to sleep after that conversation.

________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter in!!! Very excited to write when Klaus comes! I'm sorry if Natalie is barely in them. But I feel these will be important so I try to include her in it. But I'm trying to rush and get to where Klaus comes. I think we have 4 or 5 episodes until he comes.

A/N about other stories:

I'm so stuck! Like I don't know what to write. Like I'm having serious writers block for my Luke Alvarez story. I will finish them both though. Just have to figure out what I'm going to write next. So, enjoy my updates from this story while you wait.

Update 5/8/2022: last chapter I'm editing for today. I'm so tired. I hope I'm helping with the changes and you guys know whose talking. If not let me know I'll go back and change it:

11/9/22: grammar and few other things fixed

See you next chapter. Sorry for any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 9.5K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
315K 8K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
59.9K 2.2K 18
โ˜พ โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ-- ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„ /หˆ๐ซษ›๐ฏ(ษ™)๐ซ๐ข/ ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ; ๏ฟฝ...
46.2K 1.4K 22
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜€๏ธŽ ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹† Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...