Gamo-chan x Silent/Cold Male...

Autorstwa Rugged_Noodle

Gamo didn't look forward to seeing anybody in a relationship. Or be friends with a boy for that matter. This... Więcej

The Infamous Reaper
The Vibe of the Reaper
Gazing at the Sunset with the Reaper
Lunch with the Reaper
My Friend is a Reaper
The Reaper Can't Focus
The Reaper's Bus Ride Home
The Reaper's Home
The Bodyguard is a Reaping Angel
The Reaper's First Smile
The Reaper's Orgin
Festive Fun with the Reaper
The First Firework Show for the Reaper
When the Reaper is Jealous
The Reaper's in Love
The Reaper and the Truck
Merry Christmas, Reaper
Don't Piss the Reaper Off, Gamo
The Reaper's Emotional
The Reaper's Having Fun
Reaping the Homecoming Game
The Reaper's Visit
A Reaping Valentine's Day
The Reaper and his Upcoming Fight
The Reaper's Love for Gamo
The Reaper and his New Girlfriend
A Double Date Before the Reaper's Final Game
The Reaper's Rugby Rival
The Great Power the Reaper Possesses
The Reaper's Family Meets Gamo's
The Reaper is Leaving
The Reaper is Gone
A Surprise from The Reaper
The Reaper has a Question
The Reaper's Ride Home
The Reaper's Happy Ending
Bonus Scene 1/10
Bonus Scene 2/10
Bonus Scene 3/10
Bonus Scene 4/10
Bonus Scene 5/10

The Reaper's Second Confrontation

3.4K 138 9
Autorstwa Rugged_Noodle

"Are you sure you don't want me to grab a shift?"

A boy asks curiously as his team was setting up a tent near a rugby field, one of the co-captains smiles and pats his shoulder.

"It's fine, Y/n! You gotta make up with that girl and ask her to hang out at the festival!" He assured him, everyone else on the team and all gave the h/c a small thumbs up each.

The boy was a little persistent about the situation but eventually, "...I... Okay... Thanks..." he nods softly.

"Anytime! Now go get her!" His co-captain exclaims and pushes him away from the team. Y/n turned back one last time at the boys who he could finally call them his friends and people to rely on.

Then a nod was all he gave them before he takes off from the group and in pursuit of a girl who had orange eyes and hair.

"Go get her, Y/n... We believe in you..."

...

"Gamo?"

"Gamo..."

"Where are you, Gamo?"

Y/n tried desperate to find a familiar girl who he had a crush on for months and months now, looking thoroughly outside and inside of the school's building.

From the festival tents to the classrooms to even in the boys' bathroom, there was no sign of the girl as the boy pants softly while walking through the halls of the school.

"Dammit... Where are you, Gamo?" The boy asked furious as he turns the corner of the small pathway and stops in his path.

There she was, the girl with orange hair and eyes as she had exit one of the clubrooms, turning and facing the entrance where she came from as Y/n instinctively runs back behind the wall and presses his back against it.

"Shit... Calm down, man..." he had his hand on his chest, still a little tense just from taking a good look at the girl down the hall. "It's Gamo we're gonna ask out... Gamo... our best friend..."

Ba-Thump...

"...Shit, okay... Breathe in... Breathe out..."

He does so, taking a few breaths in as his heart continues to pound away at his chest. He groans softly. "I shouldn't be this fucking tense at all... Dammit..."

As of now, the boy was more tense than ever.

And it was all thanks to his reputation and his instincts that parted their relationship this way. Being rude, yelling at the girl, putting her down, it filled him with shame and anxious, his body shook a second before finally calming down.

But by that time, Y/n peeked around the corner.

A scene he couldn't handle.

She finds a few boys along with all of her best friends and Naoto hanging around with her. They left their spot and made their way outside of the building as his head was filled with blood rushing into his head.

Yet, he felt... left out.

It seems that Gamo had moved on from Y/n because of his careless act as she hung around with the newer boys she hasn't met before. Was she really deeply affected by Y/n's scolding from yesterday?

Then, a tear drop threatened from his eye as it took its time to finally fall and run down his face. Y/n tries to stay strong, wiping away the stream as he heads the other direction, outside as his brain couldn't process these mixed emotions he was receiving.

"...I need a drink..."

...

Ker-plunk!

A drink falls from the inside of a vending machine. Cold and small while a hand reached in from the bottom of the machine and gripped tightly at the d/c, opening up and taking a small sip.

Refreshing, but it didn't change the fact that Gamo was hurt from her best friend as well as she started hanging out with boys the two have never met in their lives before.

He was still in his head, minutes passed as he was staring down at the ground while leaning on the vending machine with his drink in his hands when a voice snaps him away.

"Hey..."

The voice wasn't familiar but when he looks up, the figure was definitely recognizable to him, the boy glared at the second one as the ravenette had his arms crossed with a sincere look. "Remember me?"

The h/c looks away, still not wanting him in his presence. Especially what he pulled off a few years ago. "Yeah... Itachi..." he kept his gaze away.

It was silent. This was definitely not a great way for a reunion to go but Itachi didn't mind as he wanted one thing.

"Look..."

Y/n kept his gaze away from him.

"I'll just be straight forward... I heard your little battle between you and that redhead from a few days ago... and I was just wondering..."

He doesn't let his eyes land on him, still annoyed at just the face making it's way into his life after years from their disbandment. But...

"...Do you wanna hang out with me and my friends at the festival today? Like old times?"

"No thanks..."

A straightforward answer.

He knew what he wanted. And it was pretty obvious. They didn't have a reason to see each other again after what went down in Junior High.

But Itachi was somewhat shocked for some reason. "Why not?"

"Don't think I forgot about the little stunt you pulled off in Junior High, asshole..." Y/n snarls, up in his so-called friend face as he had an upside down grin. "...Not to mention, you're still hanging with the same people from before... Don't think I still haven't forgiven you all for what happened..."

"Come on... Just this once?" He approaches the Reaper and let his hand fall on his shoulders, a small smirk appears. "We're gonna have so much fun... playing games, eat delicious food, fucking with people's head, it's going to be a blast!"

Yet his answer stayed the same, brushing his ex-friend's hand off. "My final answer's no... So leave me... the hell alone, Itachi..." he grows one last time before turning away from Itachi and heading towards the festival.

"Tch... Whatever..." he heard Itachi say, purposely getting on Y/n's nerves.

"At least I'm not some dumb boy who tries to pretend he's an antisocial but are friends with a bunch of girls..."

That stopped Y/n in his path, listening to him insulting him and some of his new friends he made. What was his god damn problem, Y/n thought.

"Why are you even friends with those girls? They're pretty lame if you ask me..."

Then the next line made Y/n's hand clenched to a fist, fire sparked in his eyes when he was talking about a specific person, catcalling and insulting her as well.

"...Especially that one redhead girl whose only good features are her huge breasts and ass..."

Shove!

His hands fly forward and attacked Itachi, shoved backwards as Y/n's face was close to his.

"You take that back right fucking now!"

...

Gamo was not having fun at all.

Although Sakura insisted that she had some friends that might make today more fun after the scolding she received from her best friend, she wasn't excited at all.

Even if it was only five minutes with the boys from her jiujitsu club, the one game that the boys spent five minutes playing just to get her a plushie wasn't entertaining.

As of now, they were walking around the festival. Gamo, Sakura, Yoshi, Nagatoro, Naoto, and the boys were together, looking for a new game to play.

Unlike Gamo, everyone did have fun. Nagatoro and Naoto snuggled together while their hands were locked together, Sakura flirted with the boys, Yoshi was admiring all of the food the tents provided, and the boys were just being boys.

Gamo let's out a small inaudible sigh, following behind as her eyes wandered around her surroundings.

Nothing comes to mind. Everything looked so boring and bland. Then she darts a look at a specific area, a vending machine where a boy leaned against it while sipping at his drink.

It hits her when she gets a better look.

...Y/n...

That lonesome boy was Y/n.

Alone he was, all he did was stare at his feet as he continues to sip his drink.

But what caught her the most was the look he gave.

His eyes, filled with something soft yet negative. Was it sorrow? No, it was regret.

Those handsome e/c eyes were filled with regret. She could tell as the dark atmosphere that he usually gives off wasn't present.

Ba-Thump...

What is this feeling Gamo was getting?

Something had to be done, she doesn't want their friendship to end on a bad note as Gamo stops in her path, coincidentally the group stops as they were in front of another tent that had a game.

One of the boys calls to her. "Hey, Gamo-chan~... You want me to win you the stuff bear?"

She doesn't answer. Instead, she stares at her friends for a second, a little worried at her sudden mood swing before she turns her back against them and starts walking away. "Gamo-chan?" The boy asked but she ignores them, finding the lonely boy who she wanted to see.

"Where are you going, Gamo?" Now her friends were chasing after Gamo. But she doesn't care. The only thing she cared about right now was the boy that always stayed in her mind even through the tough situations they faced together.

"...Y/n..." she whispers his name, already near where she last saw and found him walking away already as she wanted to call out to him and tell him how much she loved him.

"Y/n..."

"You take that back right fucking now!" A sudden outburst as the boy turns back and shoved another boy that she didn't see, a ravenette as he steps back from the push but had a smirk on his face.

"Or what?" The mysterious boy asked, along comes Gamo friends as they stopped near her and sees the problem rising with Y/n and his acquaintance.

"Ya remember the last time we were friends? And remember when I beat your ass in a single punch? I can do it again..."

There it was.

That aura he always gave off to everyone he faced as his pupils nearly shrunk with a sadistic look, a smile on his face. Yet, it wasn't nothing good.

More of a grin that was ready to kill before the boy shoved him back. Y/n grabbed the collar of his shirt and throws him into the vending machine and bashed his head twice.

Glass cracked and was ready to fall as he was met with an elbow to the gut and was kicked onto the ground. Itachi goes for a curb stomp but was quickly evaded and felt his waist being tightened.

His feet flies from the ground and was slammed down on his shoulder, a loud cry of pain as he kicks him off and cradles on Y/n.

He uses his unhurt arm to throw some punches before Y/n counters and rolled Itachi onto his back, gripping his shirt and throws a stunning punch.

"You really want to start some shit now?" His breaths were heavy with blood dripping down his nose before throwing another.

Then another.

And another...

...Betrayal...

The main ingredient that breaks trust.

Anyone could posses this nasty trait and use it against anyone that has a sturdy relationship.

It can be your friend, your significant other, bosses, even your parents.

That's what Y/n felt before he broke the friendship with Itachi.

He hated him so much for being an untrustworthy friend, making him the person who he was right now.

But he didn't mind.

Without him, he wouldn't be here as of now.

Maybe breaking someone else's trust or doing bad things with him and his former friends, maybe not even meet Gamo.

Then the image of Gamo comes to mind, remembering the insult Itachi inflicted against the girl as he throws a more powerful punch at the boy, giving him a black eye as he pants softly.

A beaten Itachi was in front of his eyes, it satisfied him that he gotten another round of revenge as he pulls him closer and grits his teeth angrily.

"...You don't ever... talk shit... about me... nor my fucking friends... ever!"

Thwack!

"Especially with Gamo!" He screams louder at this line as he throws another punch.

"YA GOT THAT?"

"Ugh..."

Thwack!

"I SAID DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

"Y-Yes... I'll fucking... stay away from her..."

...

In the eyes of four girls and a boy, a brutal murder scene took place.

There were two boys, one beaten badly and the other who cowered over his prey, throwing punches while shouting at him.

What he said next made her heart skipped a beat.

"...You don't ever... talk shit... about me... nor my fucking friends... ever!"

Thwack!

"Especially with Gamo!"

Thwack!

Even if this was a fight between boys, Gamo couldn't help but... feel joyous.

Yes, there was a boy taking advantage of another but hearing the full context of why they were fighting as well as Y/n defending her moved her so much.

And although she took jiujitsu for the fun of it and to defend herself against others but she really never had anyone to defend for her. Even if it was an insult hurling at her, it made her queasy that anyone would be willing to defend her pride and honor.

She wanted to smile and hug him for doing such a kind and brave act, but there was another problem she had to face with him.

Y/n, the boy she witnessed dealing a brutal lesson lets go of the boy on the ground and tries to stand up tall. His hand gently grasped his forearm as the same dark aura still hung around him, making his way to the wall of the school's building before leaning on it.

"Fuck..." he mutters softly, the pain he had gained was way different to rugby as he limps slowly, using the wall to support him towards the entrance of the school.

"Y/n?"

His head perks up at his name. But...

That voice...

A familiar voice, he turns around and finds a group of his friends all staring at him, still trying to keep himself up with the wall and his eyes immediately landed on one that had the same orange hair and orange eyes he admired a lot.

"...Gamo?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.2K 446 25
For this story, Y/n will sorta take the place of Senpai, but not all the same traits...Y/n was a Sophomore student in high school, he was a pretty ta...
25K 461 23
Y/n is a third year in nekoma high also the captain of the girls volley ball team-(pretend they have a girls team) Her and Kenma have been really clo...
22.7K 992 16
TW!! Mentions of Suicide, Abuse, Panic Attacks, Death, R@p3 (IF I MISSED ANY WARNINGS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE) Yamaguchi hasn't felt loved since he...
130K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...