Omori: oyasumi ( first story...

By Omixc_

TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thal... More

The confession
Basil and Kel
Aubrey
O M O R I
Welcome to white space.
Dreaming.
Awkward
chapter that should be removed
Back to the "hospital"
Kel and Aubrey
Ohayo
gomen ne
Black space
Fresh air
Fight
Me too.
Wake up
Swings
another attempt..
Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6..
Oyasumi
Sayonara
Omori: Oyasumi ( after the move )
The city
memories
Faraway town
Nighttime
The cemetery
The hooligans
Happy birthday
Presents
Family
Gardening pliers
...
Untitled part
Please ( short chapter )
Distressed
Hopeless
A home for flowers
Flower crowns
Adventures
Happy place
Guilt
Moonlight
Sunrise
Friends
My thoughts will follow you into your dreams
Rain
Family
Disappear
Bad knee
Again
Still going.
Headspace
Dear little brother...
Useless
By your side
Pick a side
Mari
Flowers
Puddles
Dinner
Bugs
Shards
Pancakes
Polaroid
Baking
Violin
Ocean
Bat
Cooking with Hero
Goodbye faraway.
Goodbye Mari

Hero

2.3K 57 3
By Omixc_

When we arrived Kel was ranting about Aubrey. Basil was smiling at me and we were both happy. Or, at least I think I'm happy. Kel's mom opened the door, letting a loud cry free. She looked worried. " Hey mom! I'm back, and I brought Sunny and Basil. " Kel stated. Even though he knew it was us who did it, us who killed Mari, he didn't see us differently like the rest of them. I was shocked at how nice Kels were. " Oh.. yes.. Um. you can enter the house. Don't bother Hero. he's in a bad mood. " She spoke. When we came inside, Hero was on the couch watching tv. Hero turned around and his emotionless expression turned to anger. He got up and stared at me and Basil before turning to Kel. Hero went upstairs and we didn't see him at all after that. We hung out and looked at the photo album. It eventually got dark and me and Basil left. We said goodbye and left the house. I couldn't get over how mad the hero was. He always forgave us no matter what. But, yet again.. I took Mari away from him. I took her away from everyone. I'm sorry, Hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 90 27
(COMPLETE) The bad ending aftermath, from the perspective of Sunny's friends. Now that this has happened twice, how will they react? This was made wh...
24.2K 562 34
This is a suntan story :DDDD bc we need to have more of those TW for suicide and self-harm topics be warned Sunny is not surprised after his friends...
49.4K 420 28
2 years after the good ending of omori, sunny is going to college and after all that long time he finds kel, basil and Aubrey going to the same colle...
66.1K 1.3K 11
sooo I wanted to write somethin about the aftermath of omori so here we go by the way warning this will be a more twisted way for things to go in the...