Black space

We chatted for a bit, until it was my time to go home. It got dark and Basil walked me there. I was opening the door to my house.. But then the eerie feeling creeped in. Maybe I could ask Basil if I could stay the night? I turned around and Aubrey was walking towards me. Basil quickly walked to his house. I didn't want anything to do with Aubrey anymore, she keeps switching her feelings, which is understandable, since it's hard to become friends again with someone that killed his own older sister. I entered my house, one second after I entered the fear crept in. I just need to go to sleep. I just need to make it upstairs. I began walking slowly until I heard a knock on the door. I wanted to turn around to answer the door, but I didn't want to leave my view in the darkness of my house. I was scared. The knocking got louder and louder. And every knock I fell down to the floor and curled up into a ball. Eventually I heard a yell coming from outside. " Sunny! Come on, how long are you going to ignore me?! " It was Aubrey. " Sunny, please open the door. " I didn't reply. " Okay then. " After that, I didn't hear anything. I had to get up to my room, or atleast exit the house and go to Basil's house. 

I was able to crawl towards the door, and opened it. I threw myself out of the house and slammed the door as quickly as i could. Aubrey turned around to face me. I started to feel stressed and covered my ears, and fell to the ground. Just like i did inside my house. I tried to calm down, but it was taking a while.

 I tried to calm down, but it was taking a while

" Sunny! " Yelled Aubrey. She quickly walked towards me and crouched. " Sunny, you're breathing heavily. Calm down. What happened? " Aubrey asked. I got up and shook my head. " You okay? " Asked Aubrey. I nodded. " Cmon, let's take you to Basils. Must be traumatizing to be in there, huh? " She patted my back and we began walking to Basil's house. " So.. I really am wondering what you were dreaming of while you were.. Well.. I don't know. " Aubrey said calmly. " Don't worry about it. " I replied to her. She stopped my path by putting her bat in front of me. " Sunny, I really do care about you. I'm sorry ive been an asshole.. " Aubrey looked at me. " Dont worry about it. " I told her. I wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible. I pushed her bat away. " Thank you for walking me here Aubrey.. Uh, sorry for the waste of time. Bye. " I started to walk faster towards Basil's house. " Wait..! " Aubrey yelled. But I had already gone to Basil's front door.

I knocked on the door, and Basil answered while yawning. Before he was able to say anything I hugged him tightly. " S-Sunny.. Why are you here? " He asked. " Can I stay here...for the night? " I asked while still hugging him tightly. " Of course Sunny, come in! " Basil walked me in and set up a sleeping bag next to his bed. Polly made sure to get me a clean pillow for me. " Sunny, what made you so scared to come here? " Basil asked me quietly when we were both comfy. " I don't know.. I'm sorry I bothered you so late. " I felt safe here at least, not like my old house. ''Well, I don't mind you staying here. You can stay here every night until you go if you want to. " My eyes widened. " T-Thank you Basil..! " I couldn't help but crack a small smile, and then I fell asleep.